Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,481 members, 7,830,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo (47676 Views)

This Is The Boy Boy Nigeria The Afonja Desire For All Of Us: Asari Dokunbo / 2015 Election: Jonathan Should Have Sacked Partisan Jega – Okupe / 'Jonathan Refused To Approve Fourth Mainland Bridge' – Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by macof(m): 1:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:
Mtchwwwwwwww.
Asari Dokubo is just clueless kawai.
He should bring back all his investment to the ND before we can take him serious, or else he should go to Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria to meet his fellow Mujahids.

Cc: shariarepoter (oremussactus) what do you have to say, because he is a Muslim?
address the message and not the messenger
Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by onlyson16(m): 3:44pm On Jun 01, 2015
coolitempa:

Back to sender...muumuucious goat..lol.abakaliki...... wink
he goat as u can see am a confirm nnewi boy.but trying make u use ur common sense if u av one mumu
Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by coolitempa(f): 4:40pm On Jun 01, 2015
onlyson16:
he goat as u can see am a confirm nnewi boy.but trying make u use ur common sense if u av one mumu

Nnemi....where is that....in yiboe land.........sorry I am not interested...muumuucious goat.... cheesy
Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 03, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:
Mtchwwwwwwww.
Asari Dokubo is just clueless kawai.
He should bring back all his investment to the ND before we can take him serious, or else he should go to Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria to meet his fellow Mujahids.

Cc: shariarepoter (oremussactus) what do you have to say, because he is a Muslim?

Wrong saying:::::::: not we but you alone should go ahead and apprehend Him and also confirm His religion department.
Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 4:36pm On Jun 03, 2015
MightyD:

Wrong saying:::::::: not we but you alone should go ahead and apprehend Him and also confirm His religion department.

What is this one saying? How does your comment relate to the topic of discussion?
Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

What is this one saying? How does your comment relate to the topic of discussion?

Intruder did I mention you on my post??
Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Respect yourself 0000000
Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 7:02pm On Jun 03, 2015
MightyD:

Respect yourself 0000000

I won't waist my time to barter words with a drunkard like you. I know you are socked with alcohol.
Re: 2015 Election : Jonathan Refused To Listen To Us – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 03, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

I won't waist my time to barter words with a drunkard like you. I know you are socked with alcohol.

Hmm
Check out your dirty comments,

I won't waist my time to barter words with a drunkard like you. I know you are socked with alcohol. [/quote]

Tout***

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oyibo Man Enters LASTMA Bike To Beat Traffic On Ikorodu Road [photos] / "Saraki Treatment Awaits Dogara" - Obasanjo / Kaduna Crises: Tinubu Blows Hot Over Religious Killings, Reveals What Will Happe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.