Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,112 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Ladies.. Already Made Guy Or Young Ambitious Guy... Who Will You Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies.. Already Made Guy Or Young Ambitious Guy... Who Will You Date? (1284 Views)

Pls Tell Me Why Do Girl Only Love And Cherish An Already Made Guy. is dat luv / Benefits Of Dating A Broke But Ambitious Guy / Reasons Why Every Young Ambitious Struggling Man Should Forget 'Love' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies.. Already Made Guy Or Young Ambitious Guy... Who Will You Date? by presh247(m): 12:59am On Jun 01, 2015
Ladies.. already made guy (very rich) or young ambitious guy (struggling) but with a bright future...
Ladies which of these guys will you date and why?
Re: Ladies.. Already Made Guy Or Young Ambitious Guy... Who Will You Date? by ronald4lif(m): 1:06am On Jun 01, 2015
I'm not a lady but if I were one and have the option of dating a guy between a duo who possess equal attributes, I would go for the ready-made guy over the ambitious one.

Please, let's be realistic. That we all kick against women who are materialistic doesn't negate the importance of financial security and it essential role in a relationship or marriage. Does ambition pay bills?.
Re: Ladies.. Already Made Guy Or Young Ambitious Guy... Who Will You Date? by Rubis(m): 1:09am On Jun 01, 2015
Even the OP will advise his beloved younger sister to go for the ready-made guy
Re: Ladies.. Already Made Guy Or Young Ambitious Guy... Who Will You Date? by presh247(m): 1:12am On Jun 01, 2015
Rubis:
Even the OP will advise his beloved younger sister to go for the ready-made guy
lol...not really...remember riches could fly like birds what happens then when the guy is down to zero?
Re: Ladies.. Already Made Guy Or Young Ambitious Guy... Who Will You Date? by presh247(m): 1:19am On Jun 01, 2015
ronald4lif:
I'm not a lady but if I were one and have the option of dating a guy between a duo who possess equal attributes, I would go for the ready-made guy over the ambitious one.

Please, let's be realistic. That we all kick against women who are materialistic doesn't negate the importance of financial security and it essential role in a relationship or marriage. Does ambition pay bills?.
hahaha...ambition does not pay bills but the so called rich dude started small...everyone has his little beginnings...to me, it's better you grow together
Re: Ladies.. Already Made Guy Or Young Ambitious Guy... Who Will You Date? by ronald4lif(m): 1:30am On Jun 01, 2015
presh247:

hahaha...ambition does not pay bills but the so called rich dude started small...everyone has his little beginnings...to me, it's better you grow together

Yes, the rich dude started small but there's no guarantee his little beginning would manifest into something huge or grow bigger. A bird at hand is better than the one in the bush.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not encouraging women to disregard ambitious men for the ready-made ones. Just being pragmatic.
Re: Ladies.. Already Made Guy Or Young Ambitious Guy... Who Will You Date? by Richiy(f): 7:47am On Jun 01, 2015
ronald4lif:

Yes, the rich dude started small but there's no guarantee his little beginning would manifest into something huge or grow bigger. A bird at hand is better than the one in the bush.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not encouraging women to disregard ambitious men for the ready-made ones. Just being pragmatic.

You forgot the part where most made men always think they are God's gift to females and should be treated like demigods. They also have moved from the line of pride to arrogance because of what they feel they have achieved. The only reason girls still flock around is the money

1 Like

Re: Ladies.. Already Made Guy Or Young Ambitious Guy... Who Will You Date? by IamLEGEND1: 8:50am On Jun 01, 2015
They should date none

and date both...- GMB 2015
Re: Ladies.. Already Made Guy Or Young Ambitious Guy... Who Will You Date? by ireneony(f): 8:54am On Jun 01, 2015
already made guy...
I'm jst being truthful here embarassed
Re: Ladies.. Already Made Guy Or Young Ambitious Guy... Who Will You Date? by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 01, 2015
the difference is crystal clear.
Re: Ladies.. Already Made Guy Or Young Ambitious Guy... Who Will You Date? by Jayjay0(m): 8:59am On Jun 01, 2015
When your hungry do you go for already cooked food or food about to be cook...

Girls will surely go for already made men except they have been with the guy since
Re: Ladies.. Already Made Guy Or Young Ambitious Guy... Who Will You Date? by presh247(m): 11:49am On Jun 01, 2015
Jayjay0:
When your hungry do you go for already cooked food or food about to be cook...

Girls will surely go for already made men except they have been with the guy since
hahaha...cooked food and about to be cooked food...nice illustration
Re: Ladies.. Already Made Guy Or Young Ambitious Guy... Who Will You Date? by sinizia: 12:43pm On Jun 01, 2015
This is not even a question, most Nigerian girls will go for an already made guy. Will you give a rat a fish and expect it not to eat it?
Re: Ladies.. Already Made Guy Or Young Ambitious Guy... Who Will You Date? by ronald4lif(m): 12:53pm On Jun 01, 2015
Richiy:

You forgot the part where most made men always think they are God's gift to females and should be treated like demigods. They also have moved from the line of pride to arrogance because of what they feel they have achieved. The only reason girls still flock around is the money

You're right to a large extend but there are some other reasons that could propel certain type of people to act in such a way. When a girl keeps bombarding a man with demands he could lose respect towards her and consider her as liability and a plaything.

It is my believe that a guy should be cognizant of his responsibilities in a relationship and should be able to fulfill them without being asked. And if one must ask it should be moderated.
Re: Ladies.. Already Made Guy Or Young Ambitious Guy... Who Will You Date? by naijaboiy: 1:02pm On Jun 01, 2015
I know I will appreciate a woman better when she starts with me from the scratch than a woman who starts flocking around me when i've got the cash.

That's my personal input.
Re: Ladies.. Already Made Guy Or Young Ambitious Guy... Who Will You Date? by kinglekan: 1:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
And how would the lady know if his future is bright or not?
She be clairvoyant? undecided
Re: Ladies.. Already Made Guy Or Young Ambitious Guy... Who Will You Date? by Mprex(f): 1:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
which is already made again. As in the guy was made in Aba or is it Onitsha tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies.. Already Made Guy Or Young Ambitious Guy... Who Will You Date? by jashar(f): 1:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
Puhllleeezzzzeeeeee..... who wants potential when you can get kinetic?

Me. embarassed

It's a privilege to be part of the making of a man in that sense.
Even if he ends up with another woman, there's this sense of pride in knowing that you were a major factor in his success.
Re: Ladies.. Already Made Guy Or Young Ambitious Guy... Who Will You Date? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 01, 2015
jashar:
Puhllleeezzzzeeeeee..... who wants potential when you can get kinetic?

Me. embarassed

It's a privilege to be part of the making of a man in that sense.
Even if he ends up with another woman, there's this sense of pride in knowing that you were a major factor in his success.

one of the major or mostly minor factors dear.
personally I will value and never joke with a girl that started from scratch with me, her opinion will count like a mofo in my decision making matters but now that I'm rich a girl that's with me won't get the kind of respect, influence, attention, care, my queen treatments and love that the one that started from scratch with me gets, not on earth.
Re: Ladies.. Already Made Guy Or Young Ambitious Guy... Who Will You Date? by jashar(f): 3:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
icedbeatz:

one of the major or mostly minor factors dear.
personally I will value and never joke with a girl that started from scratch with me, her opinion will count like a mofo in my decision making matters but now that I'm rich a girl that's with me won't get the kind of respect, influence, attention, care, my queen treatments and love that the one that started from scratch with me gets, not on earth.

That's good to know. smiley
Re: Ladies.. Already Made Guy Or Young Ambitious Guy... Who Will You Date? by CashdownNG: 5:42pm On Jun 01, 2015
Happy new month.. Get your cheapest powerbanks for as little as 1,000 from the ever reliable www.cashdown.com.ng kindly visit my profile and checkout my thread for pics otherwise whatsapp me on 08184128294
Re: Ladies.. Already Made Guy Or Young Ambitious Guy... Who Will You Date? by CashdownNG: 5:42pm On Jun 01, 2015
Happy new month.. Get your cheapest powerbanks for as little as 1,000 from the ever reliable www.cashdown.com.ng kindly visit my profile and checkout my thread for pics otherwise whatsapp me on 08184128294
Re: Ladies.. Already Made Guy Or Young Ambitious Guy... Who Will You Date? by presh247(m): 9:49am On Jun 05, 2015
let me share a story of two of my cousins friends this is true story not home video. i was close to a cousin of mine when i was growing up. i visit him regularly in the university while i was growing up. my cousin had seven male friends i was close to some of them one of them is the person i want to talk about. lets call him kola, kola was a student at the federal university of technology akure where my cousin schooled. kola was studying architecture he was from a poor family in fact his father was a security man at the north gate of federal university of technology akure(futa). futa had two gates one gate is called northgate the other is called obakekere or south gate. my cousin and all his seven friends are church brothers serious students and all from different backgrounds, kola was the one with the least cgpa among all my cousins friends. sorry i forgot to tell you while kola's father was a gateman at futa and alternated between the northgate and southgate as a security man on afternoon or night duty, kola himself was a photographer. yep kola was a camera carrying brother ready to snap a picture at moments notice for a fee. life was hard for kola he had to argument his school fees from proceeds of his camera man business. kola had to work hard and float in the hostel with my cousin and his six friends. floating is when you sleep on the floor while others sleep on the bed in the hostel. life was hard for kola when i met him and he told me his story i was grateful to God that my story was not as bad as his. kola's story was bad and i could see it, when i stroll around with him while he waits for a fellow student like him to call him for a picture he will point at a lady and tell me that when he approached her she casted him away with" holy ghost fire" another would say he is not the type she is looking for some would insult him am talking of pretty fellowship sisters not the obviously worldly girls, remember kola is a brother. well kola finished school with a 2.2 married a lady he met in futa i remember the sister i met her once then she was dark and not fine at all let me say a little on the ugly side of things. well from the way kola was smiling and laughing i new he had some interest in the sister. years rolled by i kept in touch for some time then more years rolled by and i lost touch. Among the seven friends was another lets call him femi, femi was a profs son in fact a prof in futa life was good for femi. I see femi often and i ask about kola, the update i was getting was not good at all. The update was more like how kola's suffering is continuing with a wife and a kid, well, i collected his address and phone number and went to visit him in his room and parlour in iyana ipaja lagos state. life was not really good but the wife was happy and he was struggling with his business as he was unable to get a job with his 2.2 grade, the wife was actually helping out a lot he told me this him self he told me how the wife gives him transport to his office when he is out of cash. when i was going i gave his baby N50 they were very happy and pleased. I lost contact with kola again but i think it was because he was broke and i never imagined how things can turnaround in a mans life. i finished school and started working so years rolled by. Femi; one of my cousins seven friends, was working in a company that was a subcontractor to my company and so one day a project brought him to my office. we started talking then i inquired about kola the student photographer with gateman father, what femi told me about kola was simply unbelievable. Femi said kola was now a well established architect and business man in worri and that he was now a multimillionaire i took his phone number and called i pretended i have not known his change of status he gave me an open invitation to his house in worri. The following year a project took me to worri so i called him and told him the hotel i was staying, he came to pick me at my hotel with a brand new nissan armanda jeep on getting to his house in worri i counted like six different luxury state of the art cars, his house had among other things a heated swimming pool with underwater lights he now had four children and the so called ugly wife was now very beautiful and happy looking. honestly, i was in a state of shock to experience such change of circumstances. when i was getting married i called kola he apologised he could not make it but he sent me a hefty amount of money.
Re: Ladies.. Already Made Guy Or Young Ambitious Guy... Who Will You Date? by presh247(m): 9:54am On Jun 05, 2015
continuation...
well this is just one story of one of the seven friends there is still another one called bisi. Bisi married his wife without a job, bisi is a hustling brother he said he will rather marry than furnicate. Bisi sells stuff small small items his wife got a job in a bank and was practically feeding him for four years before his business stabilized but today things are not the same again i heard he is a part owner of computer ware house group also he has a few petrol stations and trucks, i heard he collects close to five million from federal government for subsidy payments weekly. The moral of this stories i just told you is " these guys did not have a steady 50k monthly that they can call their own as at the time they married. fast forward a few years they are the type of men most young spinsters like your self are looking for". If any of those sisters knew how rich kola will become they would not have used holy ghost fire to consume him. If bisis's wife was like you, she would not have married him because he did not have a job and his income was far less than 50k if any at all. both men a very happily married today because they married women that truly loved them.
POST BY SKJ1377

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

She Dumped Me Coz I Don't Upload Her Pictures On Social Media / 10 Reasons No Man Wants To Marry You / What Kind Of Temptation Is This???? Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.