Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,357 members, 7,853,589 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:41 PM

Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! (51713 Views)

I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me. / Feminism: The True Colour / Girl Destroys Feminism In Just 3 Minutes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 03, 2015
Nonso23:

O'course!
Looks be decieving peeps since the time of adam.
Let them put pen to paper or fingers to keyboard or open their mouth; watch wonders begin to happen. Superior and esquisite madness like no other, ceremoniously displayed grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by taiocol: 10:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
FrancisTony:
STFU, Chinedu.
Kunmi sent her greetings. grin
Two people that have absolutely nothing in common
Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by cococandy(f): 10:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
I'm not naming names o but the hypocrisy on this section is nauseating sha. That the culprits can't see it for themselves is a perfect example of egocentrism;nothing is wrong as long as I'm the one doing it. Hehehehe

I know a certain lady who'd type something in support of a guy in a given scenario and any lady who countered her is a witch and evil and women would be their own worst enemies because of that single incident and bla bla bla. grin

Why can't you guys do the same thing you recommend others to do? Support francistony even if he's calling the guys out or sit down and learn from him as he's a perfect husband material.

Orisirishi.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by coogar: 10:48pm On Jun 03, 2015
njokusboy:

Lolzzz, so it's about likes errr grin grin grin

so the she-male does it for the likes? grin
when some people are not relevant in the real world, they seek relevance online by posting balderdash to appeal to the brainless bimbos who co-sign such moronic posts. they must be feeling used now that the confession is out....

cococandy:
I'm not naming names o but the hypocrisy on this section is nauseating sha. That the culprits can't see it for themselves is a perfect example of egocentrism;nothing is wrong as long as I'm the one doing it. Hehehehe
I know a certain lady who'd type something in support of a guy in a given scenario and any lady who countered her is a witch and evil and women would be their own worst enemies because of that single incident and bla bla bla. grin
Why can't guy people do the same thing you recommend others to do? Support francistony even if he's calling the guys out or sit down and learn from him as he's a perfect husband material.
Orisirishi.

you must have sisters or female relatives somewhere on this planet. recommend them to him now.....learn from someone that lost his virginity to a man? cheesy grin

pass! cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by taiocol: 10:49pm On Jun 03, 2015
coogar:

What's the name of the guy on the left,
Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by coogar: 10:51pm On Jun 03, 2015
taiocol:

What's the name of the guy on the left,

ice cube
Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by cococandy(f): 10:52pm On Jun 03, 2015
pickabeau1:
I am content with what the Bible tells me

I dont need to change the Bible to justify a man made cause
they wish you goodluck.

Why are you bothered about them?
There will always be disagreeing factions on the issue even among feminist and as always when one side has enough supporters, they will establish their parallel arm of the association and everyone will cohabit peacefully side by side.
We have Christians who believe in trinity,Infant baptism,Adult baptism,Confession to man,Extreme unctions etc.
And so on and so forth.

They all cohabit side by side and God hasn't destroyed any of them for going about worshiping him in a different way.

You need to chill mehn.

1 Like

Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by cococandy(f): 10:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
Seriously I would not recommend someone I've never met to a relative of mine but if marriage were to be compulsorily between two folks who've never met before and I had to choose from on here, he would be my first choice.

coogar:

when some people are not relevant in the real world, they seek relevance online by posting balderdash to appeal to the brainless bimbos who co-sign such moronic posts. they must be feeling used now that the confession is out....

you must have sisters or female relatives somewhere on this planet. recommend them to him now.....learn from someone that lost his virginity to a man? cheesy grin

pass! cool
Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by pickabeau1: 10:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
now i see the joke was really serious
im chilled woman

God the Mother

cococandy:
they wish you goodluck.

Why are you bothered about them?
There will always be disagreeing factions on the issue even among feminist and as always when one side has enough supporters, they will establish their parallel arm of the association and everyone will cohabit peacefully side by side.
We have Christians who believe in trinity,Infant baptism,Adult baptism,Confession to man,Extreme unctions etc.
And so on and so forth.

They all cohabit side by side and God hasn't destroyed any of them for going about worshiping him in a different way.

You need to chill mehn.
Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by taiocol: 10:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
coogar:

ice cube
I mean the fat dude,
Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 03, 2015
Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by coogar: 10:56pm On Jun 03, 2015
cococandy:
Seriously I would not recommend someone I've never met to a relative of mine but if marriage were to be compulsorily between two folks who've never met before and I had to choose from on here, he would be my first choice.

goodluck to that babe..... grin

the she-male has similar attributes with akolade arowolo. hopefully, you would get arrested as an accessory to murder when your first choice maims the chic you introduced. cheesy

taiocol:
I mean the fat dude,

fat dude - ice cube
slim dude - chris tucker

3 Likes

Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by taiocol: 10:57pm On Jun 03, 2015
pickabeau1:
I am content with what the Bible tells me

I dont need to change the Bible to justify a man made cause
The Bible is a book of tales by moonlight filled with many stories of which few are truth, and thousands Lie
Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by Ewuro4: 10:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
Timbuktou:

Damn. That's how you measure value? sad

grin grin
Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by pickabeau1: 10:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
cococandy:
i don't even understand what joke you're making.
God the mother doesn't sound funny.

ok

taiocol:

The Bible is a book of tales by moonlight filled with many stories of which few are truth, and thousands Lie

ok
Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by cococandy(f): 11:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
pickabeau1:
now i see the joke was really serious
im chilled woman

God the Mother

i don't even understand what joke you're making.
God the mother doesn't sound funny.
Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by sinizia: 11:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
FrancisTony:

Are you a christian?

By the way our ancestors did if you watch those movies about early missionaries.

Haven't you heard some people saying black are inferior because Jesus is white? undecided grin

I'm a Christian bro. I was born into a Christian family and grew up a Christian. While growing up, i never bothered about Christ's skin color because as a Black, God had healed me of my sickness, saved me from a near-death accident, saved my family as a whole. He didn't treat me less because i am black. So why bother about his color when he treats me like he treats other humans?

It was on this NL that i got to know about Black scholars proving that Jesus is black. I can't knock their hustles, so i wish them luck, but i know that any motherfuckerr that will try to make me feel inferior because of a mere skin color, has not yet been born!! You can make Christ to be grey in your eyes, he'd still answer your prayers.

2 Likes

Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by Ewuro4: 11:01pm On Jun 03, 2015
kaboninc:

I wonder what the economic benefit would be should we continue this debate that obviously leads no where. What we stand to gain debating on if God is white or black or brown or whatever, especially with bland kids here.

The same bible which most of these people steadily make reference to says all humans are in his image, was the same bible introduced to us by the whites and still the same bible some of us have found solace in it. Same bible made reference to God as a 'He'. In my opinion, a 'man' signifies 'authority', 'superiority', 'head', 'most powerful' and every adjective that points to the 'top'.

Also, what's the gain we'd derive pacifying these ladies who decide to on their own to feel inferior here that they can refer to God as a 'she'! If you refer to God as a she and 'She' answers your queries, meets you in times of your needs, so then good for you. You can also substitute all 'He' in the bible with your 'She'. But for those who don't buy this awkward idea, why crucify us?

That's Deep.
Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 03, 2015
Nonso23:

27 million Nigerians are mentally challenged. grin
The number could be more than that. You are on the conservative side.
Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 03, 2015

1 Like

Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 03, 2015
Ewuro4:

grin grin

Please pray for Francesca, shim needs help. "I have a million likes, I must be brilliant." Oh, my ribs.

5 Likes

Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by cococandy(f): 12:07am On Jun 04, 2015
Arowolo is the one that killed his wife right?
If I were to be afraid that someone will kill my sister or friend, I'd be more afraid of the kinds of men that make excuses for abusers.
If they make such excuses,chances are they could do same if they find themselves in such shoes.

"Maybe he was pushed to the wall"
"Maybe she wasn't submissive enough"
"Maybe she insulted him and he hit her and she mistakenly died"
"Maybe she cheated on him"

Many of them here fit this profile. That is one reason why I would chose him above them.

coogar:

goodluck to that babe..... grin

the she-male has similar attributes with akolade arowolo. hopefully, you would get arrested as an accessory to murder when your first choice maims the chic you introduced. cheesy

fat dude - ice cube
slim dude - chris tucker

6 Likes

Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by coogar: 12:19am On Jun 04, 2015
cococandy:
Arowolo is the one that killed his wife right?
If I were to be afraid that someone will kill my sister or friend, I'd be more afraid of the kinds of men that make excuses for abusers.
If they make such excuses chances are they could do same if they find themselves in such shoes.

if arowolo was making such excuses for abusers, no one would have married him. he was a staunch christian, a virgin male & a closet feminist. grin

"Maybe he was pushed to the wall"
"Maybe she wasn't submissive enough"
"Maybe she insulted him and he hit her and she mistakenly died"
"Maybe she cheated on him"

Many of them here for this profile. That is one reason I would chose him above them.

if i were you, i would be wary of the "holier than thou" men.....with the ones who make excuses, you already know what to expect. with the she-males, may heaven help your sister or friend. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by cococandy(f): 12:31am On Jun 04, 2015
maybe you should turn around and advice yourself grin
Because everything you're saying affects you.

I'd implore you to be wary of pretentious ladies too instead of praising them as example to follow or wife material.

Those females that make excuses for misbehaving men.
"He's a man
"Men are like that
"Maybe you're not being a good wife
"Wear red pants and black bra.
"Pray and endure.

You know the basic typacrap kind.

Nobody can really tell when it comes to holier than thou people. Advice yourself cheesy

coogar:

if arowolo was making such excuses for abusers, no one would have married him. he was a staunch christian, a virgin male & a closet feminist. grin

if i were you, i would be wary of the "holier than thou" men.....with the ones who make excuses, you already know what to expect. with the she-males, may heaven help your sister or friend. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by coogar: 12:35am On Jun 04, 2015
cococandy:
maybe you should turn around and advice yourself grin
Because everything you're saying affects you.

I'd implore you to be wary of pretentious ladies too instead of praising them as example to follow or wife material.

Those females that make excuses for misbehaving men.
"He's a man
"Men are like that
"Maybe you're not being a good wife
"Wear red pants and black bra.
"Pray and endure.

You know the basic typacrap kind.
Nobody can really tell when it comes to holier than thou people. Advice yourself cheesy

don't you just worry about me......
i am in the safest hands you can ever think of. with the wealth of experience i happen to possess, i can tell the chaff from the wheat.....all i need is to hear her speak for 2-5 minutes. grin

you have to admit some of us are blessed. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by cococandy(f): 12:36am On Jun 04, 2015
coogar:

don't you just worry about me......
i am in the safest hands you can ever think of. with the wealth of experience i happen to possess, i can tell the chaff from the wheat.....all i need is to hear her speak for 2-5 minutes. grin

you have to admit some of us are blessed. cheesy
ok o
Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by Nobody: 12:37am On Jun 04, 2015
African women love abusive African men a lot. I can vouch for those defending them on this thread. lipsrsealed
Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by cococandy(f): 12:38am On Jun 04, 2015
all4naija:
African women love abusive African men a lot. I can vouch for those defending them on this thread. lipsrsealed
example?
Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by Nobody: 12:59am On Jun 04, 2015
cococandy:

Pls don't be basic.

If the white men didn't come, which God would you be worshipping? Amadioha? Chukwuegu?
Wouldn't you make sacrifices to Ani the female goddess to bless your farm and make your wife/wives fertile?
Wouldn't you make sacrifices to oshimili the goddess of the river to grant you safe pass any time you traveled on a boat?

You would be worshipping the gods your people worshipped. The gods you'd have been told to be what they were by your ancestors. Who was inspiring them then? Or you mean they didn't have the Holy Spirit until the whites came and gave them the Holy Spirit inspired version of who God really is? Don't dig a pit for yourself grin
You're really saying the black race didn't have a Holy Spirit inspired version of God until the whites came and handed it us. Racismmmmmm.......

Now you've dumped for them for Jesus because you've been taught to.
Everything you know about the nature of God you were taught. And all of it human invention.

I can't get myself to believe there's no God. The wonders of the universe are too magnificent to be dismissed as happening by chance. I am Christian because I was born into it and I like to refer to God as a HE because I've become used to relating to him as a father. (A different place, a different time and it may not have been the case for me.
Same as you even if you're not honest enough to admit that.)

But it would be shallow to not recognize that the various versions of God is just our humanity trying to make sense of something bigger than our brains are capable of.

I never doubted you in any way, matter of fact, am trying hard to disagree with you...
My argument was that you would need to dispute the authenticity of God as proposed by the white men because you cannot accept that there is God because they said so and dispute that God is a He because they said so.... dats is mmy point....
Since you have admitted you doubt their story, albeit, indirectly, we are on the same page
Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by Nobody: 1:07am On Jun 04, 2015
coogar:

pass! cool

Lolzzzz
Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by Nobody: 1:18am On Jun 04, 2015
cococandy:

Why can't guy people do the same thing you recommend others to do? Support francistony even if he's calling the guys out or sit down and learn from him as he's a perfect husband material.

Orisirishi.

Lol, you cannot deny the fact that some of hiss arguments are deplorable....
Also, I am beginning to question his sex or orientation, something has to bewrong with either.... it's one thing to defend when they are getting bashed, he would only be a captain "save a sket", calling men out and blaming them especially in cases where the topic has got nothing to do with them, however, iss something else...
"The world is polluted", Francis: men caused it, women hate themselves, Francis: men invented the phrase... women menstruate, franciss: men are evil...
A man cannot just hate his sex like this, except he felt that Bruce jenner

3 Likes

Re: Feminism: A Joke In Nigeria—for Now! by cococandy(f): 1:26am On Jun 04, 2015
njokusboy:

I never doubted you in any way, matter of fact, am trying hard to disagree with you...
My argument was that you would need to dispute the authenticity of God as proposed by the white men because you cannot accept that there is God because they said so and dispute that God is a He because they said so.... dats is mmy point....
Since you have admitted you doubt their story, albeit, indirectly, we are on the same page
that's where you got me wrong. I never said we believed in God because they said so. I said we dropped our own idea of God and adopted their own.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (26) (Reply)

29-Year-Old Groom & His 28-Year-Old Bride Who Are Both Virgins Wed In Lagos / Is My Wife Cheating On Me?? / How Do I Ask My Cousin To Leave My House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.