Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys (11917 Views)

Why Do You Hate Gay People So Much? / Do Females Ejaculiate ? - The G - spot in her body she does'nt even know / Why Do Females Garner More Photo Likes Than Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 24, 2016
Most gays I have happened to come across are super cute, nicely cut fresh gingers. Maybe the ladies hate that they can't have them for themselves hence the blood boils...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 24, 2016
Boxer007:
Gay footballers are rough
lol. how do u mean?
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 24, 2016
pinceprinz:
Most gays I have happened to come across are super cute, nicely cut fresh gingers. Maybe the ladies hate that they can't have them for themselves hence the blood boils...
LOL. Funny but true
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 24, 2016
sonssyo:
angels that worked wit father Abraham in SODOM and GOMORRAH ,plz do d needful !!!
Do wat "needful"?
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by sonssyo: 2:32pm On Mar 24, 2016
durentdbiitch:
Do wat "needful"?

grin
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by torqque7(m): 4:08pm On Mar 24, 2016
Boxer007:

Another hater,always the females. Our biggest wish is for this so called females to move to another planet because frankly,we we cannot stand them on earth. They should all be thrown to mars. Females should get long and let men make room for men only. This is our wish. Y'all get the fuk outter here
Sorry to burst ur burble dude..if women move to mars,we surely will relocate there also,so just leave us with our women
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by iamdurent(m): 7:30pm On Jun 15, 2016
firstEVA:
Because you are a threat to the human race.
Thats not an excuse to be homophobic
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 19, 2016
iamdurent:
vote mimzy for miss Nairaland and leave my mentions alone tongue
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by Boxer007(m): 7:33pm On Jul 18, 2016
Females need to find another planet and leave our men alone. This is the truth so they must deal with it
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by Boxer007(m): 4:00pm On Mar 03, 2019
Females on this forum are all useles and omophobic. They are scared of competition
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by Sangre: 12:52pm On Jul 17, 2020
Females have polluted the world and are still doing so with their stupid feminist agenda telling us bullshit about their menstrual cycle,they need love bla bla bla how does that equate to equality? Do men talk about sperm cycle? and some stupid men do not know they are under a spell. If not i don't see why men would love that which is so dirty, smelling no matter how many times it is washed if not voodoo.
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by Sangre: 11:44pm On Sep 13, 2020
Do wat "needful"?
sonyo is that all you can say to a sinner who is already experiencing a heaven on earth?
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by Sangre: 11:50pm On Sep 13, 2020
torqque7:

Sorry to burst ur burble dude..if women move to mars,we surely will relocate there also,so just leave us with our women
adieus you are free to leave and live with the swines and enjoy the filth while it lasts because there ain t no turning back no grin
torqque7:

adieus you are free to leave and live with the swines and enjoy the filth while it lasts because there ain t no turning back no
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by Sangre: 11:53pm On Sep 13, 2020
Do wat "needful"?
sonssyo do better. Something like "hey please don't continue because you are on the 'right path' " will be much better
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by Sangre: 11:58pm On Sep 13, 2020
iamdurent:
miss that's a lie you have chosen to tell the world and the bad side of it they have chosen not to believe it, because why? It's a lie. Gays are a threat to corrupt females who intend to use their genitals(menstruation included) to manipulate men and boys.
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by Sangre: 12:06am On Sep 14, 2020
Boxer007:
So much hostility from the females because they believe their life is threatened and we are getting our men back
We are getting our men back
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by Nobody: 4:47am On Sep 14, 2020
Pics of ur ass to knw if u are gay or idonbiliv u cheesy

grin
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by Sangre: 3:35am On May 15, 2021
mtheeew. The good lord that created female did it out of perfection. If female wer nt to be created,i bet the world would have been boring as hell. Think dîçkhèâd.
so are females not boring as hell? i have had a chat with most and trust me, the discussions didnt make it pass the 8mins mark. I had to visit the bathroom or give an excuse just to get away from such gloom. My stomach was churning(a situation where you have bile released in the stomach, a bit like stomach rumbling but its opposite).
Re: Why Do Females Hate Gay Guys by Sangre: 3:54am On May 15, 2021
Hiploko:
Another demon on the loose. I am sure God has left the world to do as it pleases. He is busy preparing for 2nd coming of his son. Soooooo much evil anmd abnormal things going on. How on earth can a man be gay? No just that... Gay and say it instead of looking for deliverance. Thank God for Nigeria... 14yrs in prison. That's if u survive jungle justice upon been caught.. If ur dad nd mum were gays,would u hv been born? Olodo...
humans are borne because of the meeting of the male and female sex cells not because of marriage between a man and a woman. If not why do we have motherless babies? Do you think they were really without a mother? In most cases the women abandoned their children. study more. Marriage started as a pact for both espionage or peace(false peace anyways). This was long before the bible and bible stories.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Meet The 25-year-old Model Who Wants To Have The World’s Biggest Bum / My Boyfriend Gives Me 1k.whenever I Visit For Tfare.. / How Can You Deal With A Very Emotional Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.