Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,306 members, 7,815,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Why Do You Hate Gay People So Much? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do You Hate Gay People So Much? (3283 Views)

What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? / Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? / How To Avoid Gay People. .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Hate Gay People So Much? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 09, 2016
Mrcork and his goons were ranting ,threatening and calling them names.............do you want them to kill themselves? Huh? Why ? The hate is just too much ! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry crycry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

am not gay tho undecided
Re: Why Do You Hate Gay People So Much? by chiwex(m): 7:24pm On Jun 09, 2016
Do u like the act

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Hate Gay People So Much? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 09, 2016
chiwex:
Do u like the act
am fxxcking straight, you dxxk head angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Hate Gay People So Much? by donholy28(m): 7:28pm On Jun 09, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
Mrcork and his goons were ranting ,threatening and calling them names.............do you want them to kill themselves? Huh? Why ? The hate is just too much ! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry crycry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

am not gay tho undecided
Are u gay? how can a man leave d succulent bodies of women and say that is a fellow mans body that will give him joy? d same goes for their stvpid female folks

3 Likes

Re: Why Do You Hate Gay People So Much? by chiwex(m): 7:30pm On Jun 09, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
am fxxcking straight, you dxxk head angry

One of them

I have run away for my life
Re: Why Do You Hate Gay People So Much? by Francis95(m): 7:31pm On Jun 09, 2016
because its Evil and inappropriate..simple!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Hate Gay People So Much? by MrCork: 7:32pm On Jun 09, 2016
donholy28:
Are u gay? how can a man leave d succulent bodies of women and say that is a fellow mans body that will give him joy? d same goes for their stvpid female folks

JESUSBOIY is 10000% faggggggg,,so is iamdurent (another 1000% fagggg..they the only 2 homos on Nairaland.. The only two lesssbians are Audray & KingCheezyPuff and they both femmmminist! ....WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPPENIN TO NAIRALAND?? angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do You Hate Gay People So Much? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 09, 2016
MrCork:

JESUSBOIY is 10000% faggggggg,,so is iamdurent (another 1000% fagggg..they the only 2 homos on Nairaland.. The only two lesssbians are Audray & KingCheezyPuff and they both femmmminist! ....WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPPENIN TO NAIRALAND?? angry
°•Cork!!!!
Re: Why Do You Hate Gay People So Much? by Francis95(m): 7:35pm On Jun 09, 2016
MrCork:

True.. (no offeinse)
Re: Why Do You Hate Gay People So Much? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 09, 2016
MrCork:

i dont like you , please get off my mentions you dump shi! undecided
Re: Why Do You Hate Gay People So Much? by MrCork: 7:35pm On Jun 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•Cork!!!!

u a sexxxxxy nubian queeeen thou...Afro Power...dont worrry, we love lesssbians becuzz u r female! wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Hate Gay People So Much? by MrCork: 7:39pm On Jun 09, 2016
Francis95:
True.. (no offeinse)

tank u sir...Nairaland used to be fun...Males chasin females....but now Fagggggggggots (JESUSBOIY/ iamdurent) have invaded Nairaland..Males chattin up males... This is a problem!! angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Hate Gay People So Much? by firstolalekan(m): 7:39pm On Jun 09, 2016
JESUSBOIY:

am not gay tho undecided
Gay people are sick people
Sick and stubborn bastards

I don't just hate them, I DETEST THEM AND I CAN PUT A BULLET INTO A GAY'S HEAD ANY TIME.

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Hate Gay People So Much? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 09, 2016
MrCork:

u a sexxxxxy nubian queeeen thou...Afro Power...dont worrry, we love lesssbians becuzz u r female! wink
*I'm not lesbian!!
....°And I'm KING!!!!
Re: Why Do You Hate Gay People So Much? by MrCork: 7:42pm On Jun 09, 2016
JESUSBOIY:

am not gay tho undecided

...u created this thread to atract more Gayfaggggggggggggs...correct?...u think u can desive us?..Is this a faggggggggot trick? angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Hate Gay People So Much? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 09, 2016
firstolalekan:

I don't just hate them, I DETEST THEM AND I CAN PUT A BULLET INTO A GUY'S HEAD ANY TIME.
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry o God

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Hate Gay People So Much? by ronald4lif(m): 7:44pm On Jun 09, 2016
donholy28:

Misconception and ignorance is all I see here. The female body is succulent to heterosexuals but not to gays. To them, a succulent body if I'm to borrow your term is that of same sex, just like the lesbians.

I'm no gay (coz to most people once you speak up for them you're one hence the disavowal) neither am I homophobe but I do know that they didn't either by choice (in some cases) or nature chooses to be gay. We don't have to like them, it's okay to despise them (to the intolerant ones) but it's not right to paint a picture of them deliberately detaching themselves from the sultriness of the female anatomy.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do You Hate Gay People So Much? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 09, 2016
MrCork:

...u created this thread to atract more Gayfaggggggggggggs...correct?...u think u can desive us?..Is this a faggggggggot trick? angry
look here mr man i am not gay and will never be
Re: Why Do You Hate Gay People So Much? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 09, 2016
firstolalekan:

I don't just hate them, I DETEST THEM AND I CAN PUT A BULLET INTO A GUY'S HEAD ANY TIME.
*That thought is sick undecided
As long as their not bothering you you don't even need to confront 1
Re: Why Do You Hate Gay People So Much? by donholy28(m): 7:49pm On Jun 09, 2016
ronald4lif:

Misconception and ignorance is all I see here. The female body is succulent to heterosexuals but not to gays. To them, a succulent body if I'm to borrow your term is that of same sex, just like the lesbians.

I'm no gay (coz to most people once you defend the practice you're one hence the disavowal) neither am I homophobe but I do know that they didn't either by choice (in some cases) or nature chooses to be gay. We don't have to like them, it's okay to despise them (to the intolerant ones) but it's not right to paint a picture of them deliberately detaching themselves from the females.
If u think someone being gay is natural then could u please show me animals that re affected by that same wind of nature

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Hate Gay People So Much? by firstolalekan(m): 7:53pm On Jun 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
*That thought is sick undecided
As long as their not bothering you you don't even need to confront 1
Mister man, are you a gay

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Hate Gay People So Much? by ronald4lif(m): 7:57pm On Jun 09, 2016
donholy28:
If u think someone being gay is natural then could u please show me animals that re affected by that same wind of nature

It doesn't have to be natural for them to find females unattractive so let's not muddle things up. Don't know if it's a natural instinct but they can speak up for themselves but for fear of being stigmatised guess they won't. Someone may have suffered abuse as a kid from same sex thus grew up finding same sex attractive and the opposite repulsive.

We may say they need psychological or medical help that's fine but not sure painting a picture of their indulgence and sexual-unattractiveness to opposite sex is deliberate. Could be anything but not an intentional dislike to the opposite sex.
Re: Why Do You Hate Gay People So Much? by ttime(m): 7:58pm On Jun 09, 2016
Many people hate gays because they believe God hates them, God doesn't hate gays. He loves them. Although He hates their practices and tendencies. But we must see gays as people with a health defect who need healing. Its a personality disorder.

Have a confession to make. If not for God, myself would have been gay
Re: Why Do You Hate Gay People So Much? by donholy28(m): 8:00pm On Jun 09, 2016
ronald4lif:

It doesn't have to be natural for them to find females unattractive so let's not muddle things up. Don't know if it's a natural instinct but they can speak up for themselves but for fear of being stigmatised guess they won't. Someone may have suffered abuse as a kid from same sex thus grew up finding same sex attractive and the opposite repulsive.

We may say they need psychological or medical help that's fine but not sure painting a picture of their indulgence and sexual-unattractiveness to opposite sex is deliberate. Could be anything but not an intentional dislike to the opposite sex.
so what u are trying to say is that homosexuality is a mental problem? I concur
Re: Why Do You Hate Gay People So Much? by Audray(f): 8:03pm On Jun 09, 2016
MrCork:

Dude pleaaaase STOP MENTIONING ME!
Re: Why Do You Hate Gay People So Much? by krak101(m): 8:05pm On Jun 09, 2016
ttime:
Many people hate gays because they believe God hates them, God doesn't hate gays. He loves them. Although He hates their practices and tendencies. But we must see gays as people with a health defect who need healing. Its a personality disorder.

Have a confession to make. If not for God, myself would have been gay
Bless you bro
Re: Why Do You Hate Gay People So Much? by MrCork: 8:06pm On Jun 09, 2016
Audray:
Dude pleaaaase STOP MENTIONING ME!

..darling u r the most reeespetted lessssbian on nairaland & we like u cozzz u r preeety..we wish u not a lessssbian thou..pls quit undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Hate Gay People So Much? by UyiIredia(m): 8:08pm On Jun 09, 2016
ronald4lif:

I'm no gay (coz to most people once you defend the practice you're one hence the disavowal) neither am I homophobe but I do know that they didn't either by choice (in some cases) or nature chooses to be gay. We don't have to like them, it's okay to despise them (to the intolerant ones) but it's not right to paint a picture of them deliberately detaching themselves from the sultriness of the female anatomy.

One wonder why, in sinaj's word, gays leave the comfort of a püssy for hard nyash.
Re: Why Do You Hate Gay People So Much? by Audray(f): 8:11pm On Jun 09, 2016
MrCork:

..darling u r the most reeespetted lessssbian on nairaland & we like u cozzz u r preeety..we wish u not a lessssbian thou..pls quit undecided
Cork ,If anyone should be quitting anything now.It's u.quit this trolling shite. Why do u keep referring to ur self as "We"?Are u a legion of demons?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Hate Gay People So Much? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 09, 2016
MrCork:

u and who
Re: Why Do You Hate Gay People So Much? by Witwicky(m): 8:17pm On Jun 09, 2016
Being gay doesn't mean you should hate such person as long as you know yourself you can't be one I have lesbian and gay as friend but they know am not gay so we just act as normal friends most times they are very cool to be with #am not gay tho ah love them thick and chubby ladies
Re: Why Do You Hate Gay People So Much? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 09, 2016
firstolalekan:

Mister man, are you a gay
*Miss!! Senorita! A Lady!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At A Restaurant / Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given To Your Partner? / Can I Open A Savings Account Without Id Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.