Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,968 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Is It Enough Reason For Her To Leave?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Enough Reason For Her To Leave?? (2409 Views)

Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? / Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? / Is This Enough Reason To Quite The Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Enough Reason For Her To Leave?? by kuyola(m): 8:26pm On Jun 02, 2015
my gf $ I had a little rancour over calling her while she was sick. I called her once but in d night cos her fone is faulty she had to use sm1 else fone to call in d night. subsequent days after dat I cudnt reach her till d third day wen she now called herself. she got angry n started to blame me for not been caring, said so many tins wich were not as it was, dis got me angry I made a statement wich I shdnt av made- I told her ' I nid a break' meaning she shd give me a break, cos she nags very well. the next day she did call me n said dat I wud av dat break 4eva, I tried to explain wat I meant by dat statement buh she told me we aren't coming back togeda. there is NP amount of plea dat I've not done buh she had made her decision, meanwhile all ds happened TRU d fone cos she travelled to her hometown. I still couldn't bliv she is gone out of my life. I LOVE HER VERY MUCH AM SURE SHE DOES FEEL DSAME.. she called me very often even though we're not together. she sent me this last 4 days" its been a yl since u left my life it has not been easy n am missing u so much" do I still av some faith of reunion wit her?? pls advise nairalanders.
Re: Is It Enough Reason For Her To Leave?? by Enegod(m): 8:31pm On Jun 02, 2015
bro, face the reality. You've been dumped. Find someone else undecided

3 Likes

Re: Is It Enough Reason For Her To Leave?? by agarawu23(m): 8:36pm On Jun 02, 2015
I don't think that's enough reason for her to go.

you should always control your anger especially when dealing with ladies. two wrongs can't make a right.

I will advice you to be patient till she is back so that you guys can seat and have a talk . phone conversation isn't the same with physical OK? just try and plead with her when she is back.

confuse her your statement then wasn't for break up.
Re: Is It Enough Reason For Her To Leave?? by amokeme(f): 8:36pm On Jun 02, 2015
Some girls just like unnecessary mind games! Ask her for the very last time, if she wants you guys back together. And if No is her answer again... Tell her not to call or send silly messages to you. She ll know you mean business undecided

9 Likes

Re: Is It Enough Reason For Her To Leave?? by amokeme(f): 8:37pm On Jun 02, 2015
agarawu23:

you should always control your anger especially when dealing with ladies. two wrongs can't make a right.

I will advice you to be patient till she is back so that you guys can seat and have a talk . phone conversation isn't the same with physical OK? just try and plead with her when she is back.

undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Enough Reason For Her To Leave?? by agarawu23(m): 8:42pm On Jun 02, 2015
Re: Is It Enough Reason For Her To Leave?? by agarawu23(m): 8:44pm On Jun 02, 2015
amokeme:
Some girls just like unnecessary mind games! Ask her for the very last time, if she wants you guys back together. And if No is her answer again... Tell her not to call or send silly messages to you. She ll know you mean business undecided
don't forget all the misunderstanding was on phone undecided

a face to face conversation can end the problem.

a kiss can end it too grin

the op should be patient till the Lady is back from travel
Re: Is It Enough Reason For Her To Leave?? by Lilyomi(f): 8:58pm On Jun 02, 2015
Looks like u said her wish for her.
Re: Is It Enough Reason For Her To Leave?? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 02, 2015
agarawu23:
don't forget all the misunderstanding was on phone undecided

a face to face conversation can end the problem.

a kiss can end it too grin

the op should be patient till the Lady is back from travel

grin grin
Re: Is It Enough Reason For Her To Leave?? by agarawu23(m): 9:04pm On Jun 02, 2015
adeh39:

grin grin
na so na grin
Re: Is It Enough Reason For Her To Leave?? by ronald4lif(m): 9:07pm On Jun 02, 2015
You shouldn't have called and text to apologise after the blunder. You unknowingly placed yourself in the the defensive position when she was the one meant to be there. Had it been you'd not reach her to apologise she would have been the one to apologise for nagging on you. It's a facile mind game she played on you and you fell for it.

It's not late though, the situation can be remedied. Don't contact or communicate with her again. Bounce her calls and don't return her messages immediately until she get defensive and remorseful before reconciling with her. Otherwise, what just happen would occur again. The more you plead the more you scare her away and raise her false sense of self-importance.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Enough Reason For Her To Leave?? by kuyola(m): 9:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
amokeme:

why would she do dat it quite outrageous... I am not even cut out for games of d mind. right now she does all d calling I'll just make it look like friendship. tanks anyway for d advise.
Re: Is It Enough Reason For Her To Leave?? by MsBliss(f): 9:38pm On Jun 02, 2015
You needed a break and you got it now you are complaining .nawa o
Re: Is It Enough Reason For Her To Leave?? by MizTyna(f): 10:13pm On Jun 02, 2015
amokeme:

Like seriously! Once i'm done,you might not even get a happy birthday msg from me,i dont know you anymore. I dont have time for all this 'i'm missing you' nonsense. Even if i do miss you,i'll keep it to myself cos i know i'm really done and it will all pass. I SMH for some girls

2 Likes

Re: Is It Enough Reason For Her To Leave?? by CallMeBIRA(f): 10:18pm On Jun 02, 2015
agarawu23:

Confuse her? undecided
agarawu23:

Confuse her?
Re: Is It Enough Reason For Her To Leave?? by agarawu23(m): 10:30pm On Jun 02, 2015
CallMeBIRA:
Confuse her? undecidedConfuse her?
yes sad
Re: Is It Enough Reason For Her To Leave?? by GeneralQuamdeen: 11:12pm On Jun 02, 2015
You have two options.. Break yourself or break her heart.
Re: Is It Enough Reason For Her To Leave?? by xtervaganza(m): 11:20pm On Jun 02, 2015
MizTyna:

Like seriously! Once i'm done,you might not even get a happy birthday msg from me,i dont know you anymore. I dont have time for all this 'i'm missing you' nonsense. Even if i do miss you,i'll keep it to myself cos i know i'm really done and it will all pass. I SMH for some girls
and you'll be gone forever! Stop forming king Kong here, you FL don't have gold between your legs
Re: Is It Enough Reason For Her To Leave?? by MizTyna(f): 11:52pm On Jun 02, 2015
xtervaganza:
and you'll be gone forever! Stop forming king Kong here, you FL don't have gold between your legs

What is kingkong here? That i have common sense or that i use it? Is it that uncommon for you to meet people who are intelligent,emotionally and in other ways? Oga swerve and stop mentioning me
Re: Is It Enough Reason For Her To Leave?? by Olami90: 5:07am On Jun 03, 2015
Don't give up yet nd stop bin possessive. It is obvious she wana turn u to a dummy dat wld kip begging for her attention. If she succeed getin dat, oga na dummy contract u signed for eva b dat o. I rily lyk wot Ronald said. Burst her false sense of importance by not giving her crazy calls nd bin anxious.These are fins she is actually lukin for (takin dt as ur weaknesses) to boost her ego(foolishness).She wld then capitalise on dat to mak u beggy-beggy nd controls d remote of ur life grin .I av learnt neva to giv too much importance to a lady, most ain't worth it.
Wait till she is bak,dat u both can meet to talk. Guy, u av to b confident nd let her see dis in u buh b diplomatic.Phone conversation is nowhere near d body language wen u talk eye to eye.
Let her knw u av told her wot u meant nd dt is wot it is, dnt b beggy, b firm. Then ask for d last tym buh if she answers No, don't carry d face of bin bothered. Just walk out
Re: Is It Enough Reason For Her To Leave?? by Nobody: 5:18am On Jun 03, 2015
That means you are broke man. Relationships ain't for broke guys. You can get sexx but not relationship! If her phone was bad, it means you should have got a small for at least to keep the contact alive. Communication is key bro.
Re: Is It Enough Reason For Her To Leave?? by cricifixo: 7:11am On Jun 03, 2015
i love dis babe
amokeme:
Re: Is It Enough Reason For Her To Leave?? by Cutedwag(m): 7:32am On Jun 03, 2015
MizTyna:

sho'ow, see this chick, you pa'ra pass OLAMIDE o
Re: Is It Enough Reason For Her To Leave?? by czarr(m): 8:00am On Jun 03, 2015
I know love doesn't ask for our permission. but try not to fall inlove easily. and if you do make sure,she loves you more. DAT said cut off contact with her, occupy your mind with better things.

in situations like this delete her number,and any other link with her.
Re: Is It Enough Reason For Her To Leave?? by sunboy(m): 8:15am On Jun 03, 2015
@Op; Amokeme said it all. I believe she still has feelings for you. She might just want to see how much you can beg to have her back, yes mind game like Amokeme called it.
My advice; when next she calls ask her when she's coming back, if not too long but if it is simply ask her oh phone then if she meant not coming back. If her answer if yes then stop picking her calls and lock up. She will come back begging. You have nothing to lose if she doesn't, that's if you locked up already.
Relationships not worth this headache I tell you, in my own world ... You either with me or leave me, it's that simple!
Re: Is It Enough Reason For Her To Leave?? by IamLEGEND1: 9:48am On Jun 03, 2015
我认为这是他也认为
Re: Is It Enough Reason For Her To Leave?? by xtervaganza(m): 9:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
MizTyna:

What is kingkong here? That i have common sense or that i use it? Is it that uncommon for you to meet people who are intelligent,emotionally and in other ways? Oga swerve and stop mentioning me
calm your t1ts
Re: Is It Enough Reason For Her To Leave?? by kuyola(m): 4:20pm On Jun 11, 2015
jcmaiah:
That means you are broke man. Relationships ain't for broke guys. You can get sexx but not relationship! If her phone was bad, it means you should have got a small for at least to keep the contact alive. Communication is key bro.
you dont get it, maybe u shd read well b4 comment.
Re: Is It Enough Reason For Her To Leave?? by kuyola(m): 4:23pm On Jun 11, 2015
sunboy:
@Op; Amokeme said it all. I believe she still has feelings for you. She might just want to see how much you can beg to have her back, yes mind game like Amokeme called it.
My advice; when next she calls ask her when she's coming back, if not too long but if it is simply ask her oh phone then if she meant not coming back. If her answer if yes then stop picking her calls and lock up. She will come back begging. You have nothing to lose if she doesn't, that's if you locked up already.
Relationships not worth this headache I tell you, in my own world ... You either with me or leave me, it's that simple!
AT LONG LAST SHE CAME BACK AND BEGGING...(lastweek).
Re: Is It Enough Reason For Her To Leave?? by amokeme(f): 4:28pm On Jun 11, 2015
kuyola:
AT LONG LAST SHE CAME BACK AND BEGGING...(lastweek).
so was the apology accepted? smiley
Re: Is It Enough Reason For Her To Leave?? by kuyola(m): 7:53pm On Jun 11, 2015
amokeme:
so was the apology accepted? smiley
yea yea...I tried to shakara her first but I forgave her
Re: Is It Enough Reason For Her To Leave?? by amokeme(f): 8:01pm On Jun 11, 2015
kuyola:
yea yea...I tried to shakara her first but I forgave her
cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Are There Any Certified Reasons Why U Decline Some Guys Hugs / Lady hides Under The Table After Surprise Proposal From Boo (photos) / It Takes A Certain Kind Of Girl To love my kind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.