Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,445 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) (78805 Views)

Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam / Will Wole Soyinka Tear His Green Card As Vowed? / Personality Profile:Her Excellency Aisha Buhari Wife Of The President (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by uridiwan(m): 7:26pm On Jun 03, 2015
The more you go against the born again man the more Almighty Allah will keep rewarding him. Sallam alaikun brother

1 Like

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by vedd: 7:26pm On Jun 03, 2015
Tonason:
See you in Hell fire. Whoever that rejects Jesus Christ is condemned already . Safe journey to Hell.
You spoke the truth. And I gave you a like.

3 Likes

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by notoriousbabe: 7:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
He don take him mouth shoot himself,allah have catch am grin
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by robay(m): 7:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Terrorist All in d name of money and fame He just sold his hart and soul to d devil See as d guy be Heaven go dhe rejoice for dis lost sheep See as d guy be Modilian is so happy for dis one convert weh we pursue from christianity I knw say dem go give am job weh he dhe find in disguise
why u cum dey crygrin

Chai!!! E pain am e won faint grin
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by Fidecoo(m): 7:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
Hahahahaha, only time will tell.
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by parisbookaddict(f): 7:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
abbey621:

You still getting it twisted, remove hadiths from your research and focus on the Quran. The Quran are wordings directly from God while some of the Hadiths are wordings from man about the happenings during the Prophet's life, do your research Google is your friend, dummy!

Dude are u a Quranist... why are u muslims so quick to insult..

1 Like

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by absoluteSuccess: 7:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
how many people will convert to babalawo for your sake,

Orunmila?

1 Like

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 03, 2015
focus7:
Igbo man will even sell his own father just to get attention and money, is not a surprise.
your stupidity has no limit. Ride on fool
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by ababale(m): 7:29pm On Jun 03, 2015
Tonason:
See you in Hell fire. Whoever that rejects Jesus Christ is condemned already . Safe journey to Hell.
Why u de say see u in hell fire....like say u de go there
Pls correct statement o

1 Like

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by Makapounse(m): 7:30pm On Jun 03, 2015
vedd:

What is so peaceful about Islam that will make more of it lead to the end of terrorism?
Or why am I finding it difficult to get your sarcasm?
my brother, Islam is a religion of peace, take it or you leave it..terrorists are all over the world, if you are updated.. we should join hands to fight and eradicate terrorists rather than criticise Islam
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 03, 2015
midolian:
Welcome to islam, the religion of peace.. cool cool

I am sure after Buhari's 8yrs in office, many others will consider Islam. By then, the air would have been cleared of ethnic and religious bigotism, terrorism, nepotism, unemployment and kwarruption. By then, they ld have known Islam to be a religion of peace and not a violent religion as pple with ulterior motives have made many to believe..

God bless Buhari!
God bless Chukwuma Austin dike
God bless the readers that won't quote me to blast me..
God bless Nigeria!!!

Cc: Lalasticlala, come and do what you do well..May ya name be on God's Front page (of those that will dwell in heaven). Move this thing to the FP to claim ya prayer. grin grin

And who assured you that your sinful request will across nor fly beyond Nairaland's Forum?

Do you need to consult an a priest before you will understand that all so-called Islams are not better than they So-called boko-haram?

Keep your religion away from this site or else you will prove to the Nairaland twisters what you are made of.

1 Like

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by abbey621(m): 7:30pm On Jun 03, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Do are u a Quranist... why are u muslims so quick to insult..

Insulting/ blasting people are parts of human characteristics and not exclusive to one religion, only ignorant folks like you thinks otherwise! Next....
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by fadem10(m): 7:31pm On Jun 03, 2015
Good for him, religion is alwaz a matter of choice.
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by mcgaius: 7:31pm On Jun 03, 2015
focus7:
Igbo man will even sell his own father just to get attention and money, is not a surprise.

Meaning those Yoruba Christians that converted to Muslims did that because of attention and money?

1 Like

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by jamesbridget13(f): 7:31pm On Jun 03, 2015
na wash. let him get back home n continue then i ll knw he is for real. for now, na wash
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by midolian(m): 7:32pm On Jun 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Terrorist
All in d name of money and fame
He just sold his hart and soul to d devil
See as d guy be
Heaven go dhe rejoice for dis lost sheep
See as d guy be
Modilian is so happy for dis one convert weh we pursue from christianity
I knw say dem go give am job weh he dhe find in disguise
cheesy cheesy cheesy even though you no write my name well, I still see ya post. Na u sabi cheesy
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by cornel00(m): 7:33pm On Jun 03, 2015
He didn't convert to islam,rather he converted to a terrorist,,,,God de!!!! Who knows if they have not manipulated him

1 Like

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by mathskill: 7:34pm On Jun 03, 2015
waternogatenemy:
A story for the gods... Do not believe everything you read.

Buhari trying to islamise Nigeria since 1985. Blood sucking Islamist Terrorist!

Bigoted,myopic,narrowminded delusional animal.
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by Collins87: 7:35pm On Jun 03, 2015
Igbo man? That is just what they can do to get money!
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by MIMU(m): 7:36pm On Jun 03, 2015
This is the time when God call him to islam
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by xmich(m): 7:37pm On Jun 03, 2015
vedd:
Rubbish!
Next, he will go on suicide bombing mission.

Honestly I hate what Buhari's name has been dragged into lately. angry

Don't worry the man is there just to get part of the national moi moi as the traker did grin
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by Collins87: 7:37pm On Jun 03, 2015
Too bad 4 him!
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by vikyno(m): 7:37pm On Jun 03, 2015
A potential terrorist! You have the look already. You did a good job by accepting the spirit.

Now you are very good to go.. Can I hear u shout good to go... ×3

1 Like

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 03, 2015
Makapounse:
my brother, Islam is a religion of peace, take it or you leave it..terrorists are all over the world, if you are updated.. we should join hands to fight and eradicate terrorists rather than criticise Islam

Although we are instructed not to judge but I still have to share with you that Islams is a gang of mutilation in the Land of God Almighty................

Quote me and I will inspire you with biblical inspirational words.
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by adexmuhyi(m): 7:40pm On Jun 03, 2015
i will like it if he can change his intention from converting cuz of PMB to convertin coz of Allah so he may be rewarded fully and not be reprimanded in d day of judgment for doing something simply bcoz of something other that Allah.... And here emerges the greatest cchange ever since the emergence of Buhari,,,,,,Barikallahu fihi bro
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
midolian:
cheesy cheesy cheesy even though you no write my name well, I still see ya post. Na u sabi cheesy
Lol
I just wan freestyle
Say make I hail ma baba small na
Hope ya day went well
Salaam
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by iiiyyyk(m): 7:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
The man wey climb tree for kastina don come down?

As for these guy na my brother, without being told, I know he is looking for something, once he gets it, he will denounce Islam.

So I m not worried.

1 Like

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by humilitypays(m): 7:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
...and this one will be banished from Igbo land because Igbo people have one religion- Christianity, just as their origin- Jewish people have one religion!

In Igbo land, no other religion is acceptable except Christianity the faith and believe in Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour.

Any Igbo man or woman serving another God is not a true Igbo son or daughter.

We are Jews, and Jewish people don't accept any other religion except Judaism/Christianity.

His family and village will sure desert him and won't accept him no matter the billions he gets paid for this unGodly act in the name of a bet!

And what makes this his decision more ridiculous is the fact that he didn't convert to Islam based on personal convincion that Islam is the best religion for him, but because a mere man won an election, sighs

3 Likes

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by Neplusultra(f): 7:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
undecided
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by omidan21: 7:43pm On Jun 03, 2015
datz kul wink wink wink wink
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by Neplusultra(f): 7:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by humilitypays(m): 7:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
iiiyyyk:

The man wey climb tree for kastina don come down?

As for these guy na my brother, without being told, I know he is looking for something, once he gets it, he will denounce Islam.

So I m not worried.
Yes, possibly he's looking for a short-cut to securing a good-paying job, what a foolish decision because if he eventually gets paid or rewarded with a job for doing this and he dares renounce Islam and goes back to Christianity, he may get killed; mark my words.

He's playing with fire! I wish he the best in his foolish decision and pray he finds fulfilment in his newfound religion.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari / Presidential Election Results - Buhari Leads / Picture Of A Girl Feeding President Buhari Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.