Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,355 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) (78835 Views)

Ex Corper That Converted To Islam As Vowed If BUHARI Wins Renounces Islam / Will Wole Soyinka Tear His Green Card As Vowed? / Personality Profile:Her Excellency Aisha Buhari Wife Of The President (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by listica(m): 8:14pm On Jun 03, 2015
Scam, it is writing on his face
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by donchris247(m): 8:15pm On Jun 03, 2015
he is fool
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by abdulhosni619(m): 8:15pm On Jun 03, 2015
NobleG1:
What an id*iot!

This guy just exercised his human right
..make Una allow am abeg...ho hug transformer
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by jcross19: 8:16pm On Jun 03, 2015
mrwiddy:
i pray Allah forgive anti-islamists,and he should change the religion bigots,ko'lohun w'ola change!
may God punish allah and mohamMAD for these crimes against humanity. If the story is true , then the guy need urgent appointment from buhari. Mr president they want to scam you, open your eyes that's another twist of trekking for buhari now converting for buhari. All are shams act.

1 Like

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
Biafran Jihardists in the making.

God save us.

1 Like

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by anwo247: 8:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
Allah is a devil.

Quote me and die like Osama
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by klax(m): 8:19pm On Jun 03, 2015
valmunich:
Judging from the basis of his conversion...

I present to you guys the biggest fool of the century. undecided

First class nonsense. Soon he will join boko haram or ISIS and go to his homeland in imo and start Islamic jihadist crusade and yet some goats (ewu) are shouting change. The guy is a bloody idiot the most stupid guy what is attractive in a religion of vampire What is attractive in a religion of no freedom what is attractive in a religion of saddist what is attractive in a satanic religion what is attractive in axis of evils religion What is attractive in religion of beheading pride I bet you may God punish you for adding one more number to this a s s hole bomber killers may God punish you.

1 Like

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by Googleus(m): 8:19pm On Jun 03, 2015
this guy ll make more money than the trekkers....

igbo men devising survival means since 1864
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by jcross19: 8:20pm On Jun 03, 2015
Enangson:
Chukwuma Austin Dike; a batch C corp member from mbaitoli LGA of IMO State serving in konshisha LGA Benue State made a vow that if Buhari wins the election and is sworn in on 29th may, he will converts to Islam.
On the 29th of may shortly after Buhari inauguration he accepted Islam at Jibwisb Mosque Gboko, Benue state.

yahoo yahoo , see arrangement those guys in pictures look they arrange for the scam, why the guy only pose with weed smokers look at their faces.

1 Like

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by Vince77(m): 8:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
valmunich:

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by morgist(m): 8:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
Rate this Brain>>>

waternogatenemy:

Wat rubbish is dis? Abi u want to bomb nairaland?
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by parisbookaddict(f): 8:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
abbey621:

Insulting/ blasting people are parts of human characteristics and not exclusive to one religion, only ignorant folks like you thinks otherwise! Next....

Its not exclusive to any religion...i never said it was... but u muslims are quick to insult and threaten..

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by midolian(m): 8:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
YorubadBlood:

wow never knew u were a Muslim8)

btw,

the dude already had Islam in his mind since before the election. He knew the only way is Islam.

God bless all Muslims
Amin ya Allah.. smiley

I am a Muslim..Ahmed by name. Your name?
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by trappatoni(m): 8:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
welcome to the religion of peace. I hope you embrace your new religion wholeheartedly.
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by churchmind: 8:23pm On Jun 03, 2015
midolian:
Welcome to islam, the religion of peace.. cool cool

I am sure after Buhari's 8yrs in office, many others will consider Islam. By then, the air would have been cleared of ethnic and religious bigotism, terrorism, nepotism, unemployment and kwarruption. By then, they ld have known Islam to be a religion of peace and not a violent religion as pple with ulterior motives have made many to believe..

God bless Buhari!
God bless Chukwuma Austin dike
God bless the readers that won't quote me to blast me..
God bless Nigeria!!!

Cc: Lalasticlala, come and do what you do well..May ya name be on God's Front page (of those that will dwell in heaven). Move this thing to the FP to claim ya prayer. grin grin
i rebuke u in JESUS name AMEN.for chuks may d light of GOD bring u out of political darkness to d psych dat even Buhari knows dat JESUS IS LORD

1 Like

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by abbey621(m): 8:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Its not exclusive to any religion...i never said it was... but u muslims are quick to insult and threaten..

Just read your statement, you are still generalizing Muslims, stop it already! It's like saying Igbos are quick to start fights or saying Yorubas are quick to run whenever trouble starts. If you want people to take you seriously stop committing the fallacy of hasty generalization!

1 Like

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by Omotayor123(f): 8:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
ALLAH!!!!! We welcome you....
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
I doubt if the man had any serious conviction before making his vow.
Let day turn to night.
Rock to water.
Earth turn to heaven.
Nothing can change my conviction of God the Father.
Jesus Christ His Son.
And Holy Ghost the Comforter and Spirit of the living God.
My conviction of This Trinity supersedes whatever happens at any time, T; moment, M; and period, P.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by mirrael6: 8:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
This boy was never a Christian!

1 Like

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by butanep(m): 8:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
Very soon... it will be Climbing of mountain or jumping into the sea...

Attention seekers everywhere you go...

1 Like

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
kodded:
angry next boko boy spotted
grin Igbo boy no gree do suicide bombing, I'm sure you know grin cheesy
The guy na achogodu ihe ga aba ya onu grin

Job, I'm sure... cheesy
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by harry509: 8:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
Enangson:
Chukwuma Austin Dike; a batch C corp member from mbaitoli LGA of IMO State serving in konshisha LGA Benue State made a vow that if Buhari wins the election and is sworn in on 29th may, he will converts to Islam.
On the 29th of may shortly after Buhari inauguration he accepted Islam at Jibwisb Mosque Gboko, Benue state.

d guy reali look scary 2 me slf. Vry soon he wil turn BH men.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by ekefre4(m): 8:29pm On Jun 03, 2015
valmunich:

well said

1 Like

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by olamieseun(m): 8:31pm On Jun 03, 2015
Is it crime now for person to practice any religion he or she like? If to say one man convert to christian now because of oshinbajo dis noise no go reach like dis.
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by parisbookaddict(f): 8:31pm On Jun 03, 2015
abbey621:

Just read your statement, you are still generalizing Muslims, stop it already! It's like saying Igbos are quick to start fights or saying Yorubas are quick to run whenever trouble starts. If you want people to take you seriously stop committing the fallacy of hasty generalization!

Muslims are quick to threaten and insult especially when the fraud mohammed is exposed. ..its not a generalization. .its a fact. .

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by midolian(m): 8:32pm On Jun 03, 2015
salbis:
What is Chukwuma's islamic name?
honestly, I don't know
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by butanep(m): 8:32pm On Jun 03, 2015
I know this thread will turn to religious E- War
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by dom(m): 8:32pm On Jun 03, 2015
why is it such a very big deal whenever a Christian moves to islam??
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by ixora3(f): 8:34pm On Jun 03, 2015
Pity his poor parents @home.my annoyance is dt he's from my state.Ewu Gambia
Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by 7footre(m): 8:34pm On Jun 03, 2015
Cyriloha:

brother I can't see any picture either instead I see dragon Lord
Lol. Wicked

1 Like

Re: Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) by Mourin(f): 8:35pm On Jun 03, 2015
grin u don dey mad abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Presidential Election Results - Buhari Leads / Picture Of A Girl Feeding President Buhari Goes Viral / INEC Officially Declares Umar Ganduje Winner Of Kano State Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.