Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,490 members, 7,816,156 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In (3768 Views)

Obiagelli Deactivated Her Account / Amaechi For Minister Of Niger Delta - Egift / What Barcanista Really Want (not Really That Of Gbawe) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In by engineerboat(m): 9:37pm On Jun 04, 2015
chamboy:
I would marry ur sister.. lemme c how u would not come for our Yoruba Naming Ceremony in Osogbo

Has ur APC Gomina paid ur 7 month salaries, why are ur people still on strike. APC change indeed

1 Like

Re: Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In by engineerboat(m): 9:59pm On Jun 04, 2015
PassingShot:
Nairaland Politics section is now taken over by hate propagandists. I will henceforth comment on threads that have substance.

After your PROPANGADA contract have expire, USED and DUMP agenda. No more space for u at @APCSituationroom is about to be closed down. O ma se oooooo
Re: Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In by Beremx(f): 10:01pm On Jun 04, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In by engineerboat(m): 10:07pm On Jun 04, 2015
Onajevwe:

Seun should make a deliberate effort to keep these cerebral folks on this board. The manner of contributions and posts from some persons on this section have been very childish and depressing.
you peple were Attacking then, you fail to learn the act of defending,

i gues instead of quiting now, why not make a proposal for the renewal of your contracts @APCSituationroom (room of conflicting information).

1 Like

Re: Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:12pm On Jun 04, 2015
Strong men and women. I'm happy to have worked with you.
God bless the President.

1 Like

Re: Gbawe, Berem, Omenka, Egift, Obiagelli: Now That Buhari Is In by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 10, 2015
[s]
Gbawe:

Completely correct.

@OP.

Thanks for the mention and the nice words. The bottom line is that it is 'mission accomplished' for me personally. PDP has been removed at the center. Furthermore, it is not a no-hoper that has replaced Jonathan and the cabal-centred lootocracy the PDP created to bleed Nigeria since 1999. It is Buhari who is President. We have genuine hope now and real optimism a better Nigeria is ahead.

While Buhari is not infallible I believe he will certainly do his best for ordinary Nigerians. I am confident his best will be enough to set Nigeria on course to achieving the glory God designed for us when he blessed our nation abundantly. I had stated I was leaving after Buhari is sworn in and I am even more convinced this is the right thing to do given how badly Nairaland has degenerated since Buhari was sworn in. The imbecilic and asinine topics now trending are the sort only jobless cretins, attention-seekers, enemies of Nigeria's progress and frustrated losers will find amusing and worth discussing or responding to.

I am no longer interested in discussing cretinous topics with cretins because I do not need to do so anymore as Buhari is now President and it is "job done" for me. My people e don do. Gbawe don tire for all the wahala, senseless insults and brain cells-destroying topics grin grin grin Enough of discussing wristwatches, Spa centers et al when Nairaland is the only place that brings me in contact with such puke-inducing and mindless id1ocy. My daily life is full of challenges and stimulating activities. Business and personal. I cannot justify accommodating Nairaland, as it is today, alongside my daily existence. I mean no offence to anyone but that is the reality for me.

I will now focus my primary efforts on my private endeavors and on-the-ground politics. There is nothing left for me here on Nairaland and the next phase is to engage the government at State and federal level, on the ground, to ensure they are accountable to Nigerians and deliver on their promises. What Nairaland has become, i.e a glorified ALUU-style lynching community, does not lend itself to that sort of endeavor. I had to laugh today when Nairaland's biggest cretin and most shameless attention-seeker opened a thread about Aisha Buhari starting her Spa salon after Buhari became head of state. That sort of thread shows how low this forum has sunk. Sad to say it but no genuinely intelligent, progressive-minded and productive person will remain on Nairaland, as currently contrived, for long. I am thus definitely out for now but will never preclude showing up from time to time when intelligent and genuinely developmental topics are discussed. God bless all those who worked hard and made sacrifices, big or small, to rescue our Country from the PDP. You gave Buhari and the APC a chance and I believe they will not let you down. I am sure history will vindicate you as special people who did something special when your nation really needed your response. Wishing you all the best for the future.

Berem and many Naija-based progressives, I will be in touch and hope to meet you guys soon.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daura President Results On Google / President Buhari's Death Rumor In London Strikes Media / Asari Dokubo Renounces Nigerian Citizenship, Declares Support For Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.