Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

This Post Is Sure To Provoke Many Ladies To Anger, I Apologise In Advance!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Post Is Sure To Provoke Many Ladies To Anger, I Apologise In Advance!! (7453 Views)

I Feel Awful Breaking Up With Her This Way, Was I Rude? Should I Apologise? / 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him / See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Post Is Sure To Provoke Many Ladies To Anger, I Apologise In Advance!! by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 04, 2015
Mcowubaba:

It doesn't really matter whether the guy was a Virgin (provided the girl did not ask)....
Its simple- don't lie about ur Virginity Status...
A girl has lied to me about that...its annoying..m still finding it hard to let it go...
Ps...I am not a die hard Fan of virgins...I just hate when people lie abt it.....
Well different strokes for different people.

1 Like

Re: This Post Is Sure To Provoke Many Ladies To Anger, I Apologise In Advance!! by Dickk: 8:19am On Jun 04, 2015
Nneka123:
Yes. undecided if he's not so concerned about the Virginity status, I don't see the reason why he should chase her out, he should have just let it slide.
I as a person, the thought of imagining another guy mounting/mounted my girlfriend will make me go gaga, I will never forgive nor forget such occurrence and my live for her will cease thereafter. So um' I will go for divorce just like the Op said.
Re: This Post Is Sure To Provoke Many Ladies To Anger, I Apologise In Advance!! by sunboy(m): 9:27am On Jun 04, 2015
imsuboi:
This virginity issue has been over flogged a whole lot.

You guys are just making much ado about nothing.
Virginity or no virginity, if I meet someone with whom I've got a mental, emotional, physical and bedmatic connection with/to;

someone who I can tell everything and anything;
someone with a sense of humor, someone who would tease me and I'd tease back without getting angry;
someone with whom a conversation on any topic whatsoever would push you to research more, to read and know more;
beauty, brains and all (the whole package);

I'll grab her right off the market. 'Cos the females I'm seeing these days can't even hold a convo when it's not about Nicki Minaj's butt or KimK's dad or one very trivial thing.

May God help this country, Amen.

You said it all, but you forgot to add Spiritually to your list
Re: This Post Is Sure To Provoke Many Ladies To Anger, I Apologise In Advance!! by imsuboi(m): 10:31am On Jun 04, 2015
sunboy:

You said it all, but you forgot to add Spiritually to your list

Nobody holy pass wink
Re: This Post Is Sure To Provoke Many Ladies To Anger, I Apologise In Advance!! by Idiataqueen(f): 11:01am On Jun 04, 2015
sweetorgasm:
i just cant live with d fact dat my future wife is not a virgin, no no no its a taboo to my ears, its either ure a virgin or no marriage.
are u d one talking or ur spirit.
Re: This Post Is Sure To Provoke Many Ladies To Anger, I Apologise In Advance!! by abiambo(m): 11:05am On Jun 04, 2015
mind you, not all V. bleed during their first time.= you too have been fooled, the post wasn't annoying but extremely funny from the first statement, maybe its because am a guy
sinaj:
It depends on d circumstance nd environment the man asked his ex-wife about her V-status.

How did d man come to learn dat she wasnt a V., did she tell him herself ?
if yes are her reasons not genuine enof to warrant a divorce

or perhaps d man didnt c any stained sheet

mind you, not all V. bleed during their first time.

um... Sambas, ya post didnt provoke me afterall tongue
Re: This Post Is Sure To Provoke Many Ladies To Anger, I Apologise In Advance!! by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 04, 2015
Idiataqueen:
are u d one talking or ur spirit.
its me nt my spirit
Re: This Post Is Sure To Provoke Many Ladies To Anger, I Apologise In Advance!! by MrsChima(f): 12:25pm On Jun 04, 2015
Why would we be angry?
Re: This Post Is Sure To Provoke Many Ladies To Anger, I Apologise In Advance!! by vega84(m): 12:39pm On Jun 04, 2015
I don't even need a virgin self,cos I dnt want a novice in the act bt anyway I will take if I see.meanwhile is nt enough to send her packing. #vegatalks
Re: This Post Is Sure To Provoke Many Ladies To Anger, I Apologise In Advance!! by Omotayor123(f): 12:47pm On Jun 04, 2015
Your story though...

Why bother to lie when she knows the truth will be revealed.. Some women foolish sha#
Re: This Post Is Sure To Provoke Many Ladies To Anger, I Apologise In Advance!! by Folksyharry(m): 12:57pm On Jun 04, 2015
sambas:
And for those that will throw tantrums, remember Its my phone My Mb My opinion There is something ladies do nowadays that is paining me, its paining me so much that if I don't say it out, I might die of ""piled up anger"" In a desperate bid to land theirselves husbands, a lot of ladies have resorting to telling cheap lies about their virginity,and I ask, is it worth it? Last month, a man drove his wife away from their home because he said the lady lied to him that she was a Virgin,he found out after their wedding in December that she wasn't, since he found out, he has not been able to forgive her, and that he now hates her so much, he said the best thing for them to do under the circumstances was to go their separate ways, that he can't continue the marriage since it was already built on lies and mistrust Do you blame him? Well, the woman said the reason she lied was because she knows how men respect the women they married as virgins more than the ones they didn't marry as virgins,lwkmd,I wonder where she got that from How the man managed to find out is what I can't really fathom , even though he acted rashly by sending her away, I really don't blame him because I know how painful it is when you go to the market to buy a sealed product, after all the assurance from the seller that what you are buying is authentic, you take it home only to open it and discover its fake, thats exactly how the man felt when he discovered his wife lied to him Ladies, the truth of the matter is that, a man that will value you will value you irrespective of your virginity status, what shall it profit you to lie and get a husband and later lose the marriage? I want you to know that there are still very smart men, even after you have finished using all the tightening soaps, creams, alum, lime and all, he still finds a way to discover you are not a Virgin,even though many men are novice in that area, believe me, there are still smart ones If that virginity is your own criteria for landing a good husband, why lose it in the first place? Does it ever cross your mind that you might run into an ex who,when God wan punish you,turns out to be your husband's old friend? Always have it at the back of your mind that, its a small world The lies are not worth it ladies, a true man would love you for you whether you are a Virgin or not Your own real husband will pay that bride price whether you are a Virgin or not And for the men looking for Virgin wives to marry, make sure you preserve your own virginity,if you are not a virgin, you have no right whatsoever to complain,some women want Virgin husbands too

this is just the truth.
Re: This Post Is Sure To Provoke Many Ladies To Anger, I Apologise In Advance!! by obi4eze(m): 1:44pm On Jun 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:
As for me, It's a Virgin or nothing!
You can only say that if you are a virgin.
Re: This Post Is Sure To Provoke Many Ladies To Anger, I Apologise In Advance!! by obi4eze(m): 1:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
Mznaett:
Before he sent her packing,was he a virgin? Just curious though. Cuz it'd b unfare if he's nt 2have put more price 2 it
According to the OP, he sent her packing because she lied. While the man was harsh on her, the simple truth could have saved her marriage.

Any marital relationship built on deceit and lies cannot last. Even if there is no divorce, there would be distrust and unless forgiveness comes in that marriage would be a failure.

cc lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: This Post Is Sure To Provoke Many Ladies To Anger, I Apologise In Advance!! by cococandy(f): 2:21pm On Jun 04, 2015
Most of you guys are retardedd. Sorry to say that.
Re: This Post Is Sure To Provoke Many Ladies To Anger, I Apologise In Advance!! by SeverusSnape(m): 2:34pm On Jun 04, 2015
obi4eze:

You can only say that if you are a virgin.
...and yes, I'm a Virgin.
Re: This Post Is Sure To Provoke Many Ladies To Anger, I Apologise In Advance!! by obi4eze(m): 2:37pm On Jun 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:
...and yes, I'm a Virgin.
Good. So how did you do it?
Re: This Post Is Sure To Provoke Many Ladies To Anger, I Apologise In Advance!! by SeverusSnape(m): 2:39pm On Jun 04, 2015
obi4eze:

Good. So how did you do it?
Do what?
Re: This Post Is Sure To Provoke Many Ladies To Anger, I Apologise In Advance!! by Dollyak(f): 2:41pm On Jun 04, 2015
Op are you a virgin?
Re: This Post Is Sure To Provoke Many Ladies To Anger, I Apologise In Advance!! by obi4eze(m): 2:42pm On Jun 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Do what?
grin Don't worry. Your response has proved it.
Re: This Post Is Sure To Provoke Many Ladies To Anger, I Apologise In Advance!! by SeverusSnape(m): 2:57pm On Jun 04, 2015
obi4eze:

grin
Don't worry. Your response has proved it.
Hmmmm... smiley
Re: This Post Is Sure To Provoke Many Ladies To Anger, I Apologise In Advance!! by nkem123(m): 3:07pm On Jun 04, 2015
sinaj:
It depends on d circumstance nd environment the man asked his ex-wife about her V-status.

How did d man come to learn dat she wasnt a V., did she tell him herself ?
if yes are her reasons not genuine enof to warrant a divorce

or perhaps d man didnt c any stained sheet

mind you, not all V. bleed during their first time.

um... Sambas, ya post didnt provoke me afterall tongue
it's a blatant lie, all virgins bleed at their first instance of sex.d hymen is made up of blood and light flesh layer, aside from that I have been privileged to deflower two different girls, I know what it ws like.
Re: This Post Is Sure To Provoke Many Ladies To Anger, I Apologise In Advance!! by nkem123(m): 3:09pm On Jun 04, 2015
Mznaett:
Before he sent her packing,was he a virgin? Just curious though. Cuz it'd b unfare if he's nt 2have put more price 2 it
he never lied of being a virgin, d woman did so she got exposed and butted out.
Re: This Post Is Sure To Provoke Many Ladies To Anger, I Apologise In Advance!! by Idiataqueen(f): 3:52pm On Jun 04, 2015
sweetorgasm:
its me nt my spirit
am confused ni i tot u said u will love to marry a virgin?if truly i saw it then it ur spirit not u, u marry a virgin! ha virgin don suffer.
Re: This Post Is Sure To Provoke Many Ladies To Anger, I Apologise In Advance!! by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 04, 2015
Idiataqueen:
am confused ni i tot u said u will love to marry a virgin?if truly i saw it then it ur spirit not u, u marry a virgin! ha virgin don suffer.
is it wrong if i get married to a virgin?
Re: This Post Is Sure To Provoke Many Ladies To Anger, I Apologise In Advance!! by Idiataqueen(f): 3:59pm On Jun 04, 2015
sweetorgasm:
is it wrong if i get married to a virgin?
so u want to a get marry to a virgin now abi if only am GOD na LovePeddler i for let u marry.
Re: This Post Is Sure To Provoke Many Ladies To Anger, I Apologise In Advance!! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 04, 2015
Dollyak:
Op are you a virgin?

My dear, I see you have put another wonderfully lovely pix on your profile. E be like say na u I go marry oo, I was told madamoringo is too old for me. cheesy
Re: This Post Is Sure To Provoke Many Ladies To Anger, I Apologise In Advance!! by stchinedu: 5:14pm On Jun 04, 2015
sambas:

How the man managed to find
out is what I can't really fathom...
It's simple!
He got to the treasury and discovered that the 'Seal of Authenticity' has been broken by an unknown 'intruder'.
More annoying is the fact that nobody, except the 'custodian' of the treasury (the lady), can tell how many 'intruders' looted the treasury since it has no 'meter' that reads that.

Your post is a lesson for those who are wise. cool
Re: This Post Is Sure To Provoke Many Ladies To Anger, I Apologise In Advance!! by proxillin(m): 5:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
When a lady lies like that, I will never trust her again. Must you lie? Virginity na by force?

Fake Nigerian girls. Over-yanga. Just because you want to do yanga, snub and scam a guy, you say you are a virgin. Its annoying.

1 Like

Re: This Post Is Sure To Provoke Many Ladies To Anger, I Apologise In Advance!! by MoNickk(f): 6:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
imsuboi:
This virginity issue has been over flogged a whole lot.

You guys are just making much ado about nothing.
Virginity or no virginity, if I meet someone with whom I've got a mental, emotional, physical and bedmatic connection with/to;

someone who I can tell everything and anything;
someone with a sense of humor, someone who would tease me and I'd tease back without getting angry;
someone with whom a conversation on any topic whatsoever would push you to research more, to read and know more;
beauty, brains and all (the whole package);

I'll grab her right off the market. 'Cos the females I'm seeing these days can't even hold a convo when it's not about Nicki Minaj's butt or KimK's dad or one very trivial thing.

May God help this country, Amen.
you definitely need to change the people you having conversations with. The issue here isn't the virginity or lack of it but the fact that she lied. that's unforgivable. I even heard some girls use alum. y would I want to go through that kinda pain again? If I meet a guy that can't take me as I am..that's bye bye o. I cannot come n go n kill myself.

1 Like

Re: This Post Is Sure To Provoke Many Ladies To Anger, I Apologise In Advance!! by Dollyak(f): 7:35pm On Jun 04, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

My dear, I see you have put another wonderfully lovely pix on your profile. E be like say na u I go marry oo, I was told madamoringo is too old for me. cheesy
I am 2 times older than you at 43years. I am just a shameless milf, that's why you see me on romance section.
Re: This Post Is Sure To Provoke Many Ladies To Anger, I Apologise In Advance!! by magneto(m): 7:37pm On Jun 04, 2015
MoNickk:
you definitely need to change the people you having conversations with. The issue here isn't the virginity or lack of it but the fact that she lied. that's unforgivable. I even heard some girls use alum. y would I want to go through that kinda pain again? If I meet a guy that can't take me as I am..that's bye bye o. I cannot come n go n kill myself.

Thank you
Re: This Post Is Sure To Provoke Many Ladies To Anger, I Apologise In Advance!! by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 05, 2015
Dollyak:

I am 2 times older than you at 43years. I am just a shameless milf, that's why you see me on romance section.

But there's no way you can be 43 unless the pictures you have been posting on your DP are not yours? undecided I have seen two beautiful pictures of a very young woman and you say you are 43? If you're the person on my DP, I will still marry you even if you are 50. cheesy Besides, I am 31 and not 23. cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Shares Before And After Photos, Reveals Secret Behind Her Transformation / Nigerian Guy Share Unclad Pictures of His Ghanaian Girlfriend / Should Age Be An Obstacle Between Two Lovers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.