Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

I Feel Awful Breaking Up With Her This Way, Was I Rude? Should I Apologise? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Awful Breaking Up With Her This Way, Was I Rude? Should I Apologise? (6298 Views)

I'm In Love With Him But He Is Stingy And Rude. Should I Marry Him? / I Slapped My Mum Mistakenly. How Can I Apologise? / Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Awful Breaking Up With Her This Way, Was I Rude? Should I Apologise? by dauntless15(m): 9:39am On Jul 04, 2016
i was dating this girl in my former school a polytechnic, shes from akwa ibom far away i told her i dont do long distance relationships she was cool with it and everything was ok everyone in school knows she was my girlfriend because we are always together, now i graduated and left her behind because she insisted on furthering and i dont want HND, i wanted to tell her we can continue anymore, i tried being subtle but she isn't understanding me, she gets angry over little things like if i dont call everyday or dont send text messages, i felt she's refusing to let go like shes obcessed, i have a girlfriend now that she isn't even aware of, i was scared of hurting her feelings, so i decided to tell her on whatsapp. Now she stopped talking to me i feel awful for treating her this way and i just want us to be friends not enemies. Should i apologise or just let her be.

Re: I Feel Awful Breaking Up With Her This Way, Was I Rude? Should I Apologise? by jonaifame22(m): 9:41am On Jul 04, 2016
U broke up wth her and u still want to be fwends,can u hear ur sef?

1 Like

Re: I Feel Awful Breaking Up With Her This Way, Was I Rude? Should I Apologise? by dauntless15(m): 9:42am On Jul 04, 2016
More

Re: I Feel Awful Breaking Up With Her This Way, Was I Rude? Should I Apologise? by dauntless15(m): 9:42am On Jul 04, 2016
jonaifame22:
U broke up wth her and u still want to be fwends,can u hear ur sef?
girls do that all the time and its cool with guys
Re: I Feel Awful Breaking Up With Her This Way, Was I Rude? Should I Apologise? by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 04, 2016
Re: I Feel Awful Breaking Up With Her This Way, Was I Rude? Should I Apologise? by dauntless15(m): 9:45am On Jul 04, 2016
Now she's really pissed

Re: I Feel Awful Breaking Up With Her This Way, Was I Rude? Should I Apologise? by Dotwillis1(m): 9:47am On Jul 04, 2016
Op how old are you

4 Likes

Re: I Feel Awful Breaking Up With Her This Way, Was I Rude? Should I Apologise? by dauntless15(m): 9:49am On Jul 04, 2016
Dotwillis1:
Op how old are you
two years old sir
Re: I Feel Awful Breaking Up With Her This Way, Was I Rude? Should I Apologise? by VictorRomanov: 9:52am On Jul 04, 2016
From the screen shots it seems the bae is more matured than the op! The op doesn't really know what he wants!

11 Likes

Re: I Feel Awful Breaking Up With Her This Way, Was I Rude? Should I Apologise? by smileysmiley(f): 9:53am On Jul 04, 2016
I think its the op that is being clingy sef, the babe doesn't even give a f*** with the replies she is giving... op console yourself and move on

4 Likes

Re: I Feel Awful Breaking Up With Her This Way, Was I Rude? Should I Apologise? by dauntless15(m): 9:56am On Jul 04, 2016
VictorRomanov:
From the screen shots it seems the bae is more matured that the op! The op doesn't really know what he wants!
its obvious ehn, someone is avoiding a conversation and you're here saying its maturity must you comment? Aproko

1 Like

Re: I Feel Awful Breaking Up With Her This Way, Was I Rude? Should I Apologise? by Marvel1206: 9:57am On Jul 04, 2016
VictorRomanov:
From the screen shots it seems the bae is more matured that the op! The op doesn't really know what he wants!

Exactly!

4 Likes

Re: I Feel Awful Breaking Up With Her This Way, Was I Rude? Should I Apologise? by dauntless15(m): 9:57am On Jul 04, 2016
smileysmiley:
I think its the op that is being clingy sef, the babe doesn't even give a f*** with the replies she is giving... op console yourself and move on
hehe cheesy yeah don't give a f*** my ass see drooling
Re: I Feel Awful Breaking Up With Her This Way, Was I Rude? Should I Apologise? by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 04, 2016
pretty immature chat... lipsrsealed

how old are You guys, again?

6 Likes

Re: I Feel Awful Breaking Up With Her This Way, Was I Rude? Should I Apologise? by dauntless15(m): 10:03am On Jul 04, 2016
Estharfabian:
pretty immature chat... lipsrsealed

how old are You guys, again?
two years old each cheesy
Re: I Feel Awful Breaking Up With Her This Way, Was I Rude? Should I Apologise? by VictorRomanov: 10:05am On Jul 04, 2016
dauntless15:
its obvious ehn, someone is avoiding a conversation and you're here saying its maturity must you comment? Aproko

If u just ignore the I miss u part, will u die? That's how u know a matured man. We just ignore irrelevant things! And it will naturally die. I just thought I should let u know, cos u ask for opinions and advice. But with ur arrogance I doubt u will learn anything!

1 Like

Re: I Feel Awful Breaking Up With Her This Way, Was I Rude? Should I Apologise? by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 04, 2016
dauntless15:
two years old each cheesy
LoL.grin

would've guessed!

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Awful Breaking Up With Her This Way, Was I Rude? Should I Apologise? by cindybaby22(f): 10:06am On Jul 04, 2016
VictorRomanov:
exactly
i think the op is even the one initiating the chats

1 Like

Re: I Feel Awful Breaking Up With Her This Way, Was I Rude? Should I Apologise? by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 04, 2016
this is exactly what happens when a 24 yrs old lady decides to make the mistake of dating a boy of 18.

8 Likes

Re: I Feel Awful Breaking Up With Her This Way, Was I Rude? Should I Apologise? by dauntless15(m): 10:12am On Jul 04, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL.grin

would've guessed!

try harder next time olodo
Re: I Feel Awful Breaking Up With Her This Way, Was I Rude? Should I Apologise? by Winna01(m): 10:15am On Jul 04, 2016
this op is so childish
Re: I Feel Awful Breaking Up With Her This Way, Was I Rude? Should I Apologise? by dauntless15(m): 10:15am On Jul 04, 2016
VictorRomanov:

If u just ignore the I miss u part, will u die? That's how u know a matured man. We just ignore irrelevant things! And it will naturally die. I just thought I should let u know, cos u ask for opinions and advice. But with ur arrogance I doubt u will learn anything!
you don't understand I've tried everything she keeps shoving it away i will call her and we won't agree on anything tangible so that i miss you part was the only thing i can use, shes a wonderful person so i have nothing against her but i want her to let me go. And my reply was because your first comment sounded insulting and arrogant as well, since you're just advising i take it back am sorry
Re: I Feel Awful Breaking Up With Her This Way, Was I Rude? Should I Apologise? by dauntless15(m): 10:17am On Jul 04, 2016
cindybaby22:

exactly
i think the op is even the one initiating the chats
yes i initiated the chat because am tired wasting money to call her everyday without agreeing on something tangible and am glad the chat worked so go screw yaself
Re: I Feel Awful Breaking Up With Her This Way, Was I Rude? Should I Apologise? by lovean: 10:17am On Jul 04, 2016
let here go ofcos,she's better of without a stupid being lyk yah....

imagin?is benpoly that brought us together, lyk she was the one that asked u out....

mtcheeeew,kids everywhere..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Awful Breaking Up With Her This Way, Was I Rude? Should I Apologise? by dauntless15(m): 10:18am On Jul 04, 2016
elyna:
this is exactly what happens when a 24 yrs old lady decides to make the mistake of dating a boy of 18.
wao cheesy interesting so am so awesome to the point of getting a 24 yr old lady obcessed with me, i never knew let me try and break someone's heart again
Re: I Feel Awful Breaking Up With Her This Way, Was I Rude? Should I Apologise? by dauntless15(m): 10:19am On Jul 04, 2016
lovean:
let here go ofcos,she's better of without a stupid being lyk yah....

imagin?is benpoly that brought us together, lyk she was the one that asked u out....

mtcheeeew,kids everywhere..
lol speechless cheesy
Re: I Feel Awful Breaking Up With Her This Way, Was I Rude? Should I Apologise? by cindybaby22(f): 10:23am On Jul 04, 2016
dauntless15:
yes i initiated the chat because am tired wasting money to call her everyday without agreeing on something tangible and am glad the chat worked so go screw yaself
did u just read what u wrote?
is there any law that has been enacted stipulating u must call her daily or serve a jail term?
then why do u call her everyday? u are still in love my friend, u still miss her, that is why u love hearing her voice.
Re: I Feel Awful Breaking Up With Her This Way, Was I Rude? Should I Apologise? by lovean: 10:25am On Jul 04, 2016
dauntless15:
wao cheesy interesting so am so awesome to the point of getting a 24 yr old lady obcessed with me, i never knew let me try and break someone's heart again
ur thinking is really damp...

so u think she was obsessed with yah?

hmmmmm,u guys are dating, so she shouldn't miss here bf ....

think straight dude...tink straight.

4 Likes

Re: I Feel Awful Breaking Up With Her This Way, Was I Rude? Should I Apologise? by lovean: 10:28am On Jul 04, 2016
dauntless15:
lol speechless cheesy

u had better be,am outta here,and don't forget not to ever contact her again.
Re: I Feel Awful Breaking Up With Her This Way, Was I Rude? Should I Apologise? by dauntless15(m): 10:32am On Jul 04, 2016
lovean:

u had better be,am outta here,and don't forget not to ever contact her again.
ok sir
Re: I Feel Awful Breaking Up With Her This Way, Was I Rude? Should I Apologise? by dauntless15(m): 10:32am On Jul 04, 2016
lovean:
ur thinking is really damp...

so u think she was obsessed with yah?

hmmmmm,u guys are dating, so she shouldn't miss here bf ....

think straight dude...tink straight.
am no longer her boyfriend and she's finding it hard to believe
Re: I Feel Awful Breaking Up With Her This Way, Was I Rude? Should I Apologise? by dauntless15(m): 10:34am On Jul 04, 2016
cindybaby22:

did u just read what u wrote?
is there any law that has been enacted stipulating u must call her daily or serve a jail term?
then why do u call her everyday? u are still in love my friend, u still miss her, that is why u love hearing her voice.
didnt you read where i said she expects me to call everyday? Btw its not the normal everyday dont you understand sarcasm? It wasnt love in the first place so don't take panadol for someone's headache

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

love / Original Samsu Oil Available In Lagos / Nairaland Relationship, How Far Do They Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.