Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,118 members, 7,814,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. (54992 Views)

When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) / South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) / Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 05, 2015
Toks2008:

I pray you do not see reason to believe that any married lady is indeed lucky in a world where sex has become so cheap and guys dont have to marry to be a father,

How can you explain super hot chics like Tiwa salvage,Mercy Johnson,Mercy aigbe,Funke akindele and many more ending up with men who have been married even with children?

Ask many ladies who divorced their spouse based on this reason and they will be sincere to tell you that they wished they never did

That sex is cheap and easy does not mean good and healthy marriages are out of fashion. I consider happily married people to be blessed and i don't think its just a function of luck from what i have seen they chose well.
Yeah women don't have to be married to be mothers either but that is not necessarily what either of parties want.
Some super hot chics being married to men who are baby dada's and divorced men does not represent majority they are just a fraction of the society and just because someone had a previous child or children out of wedlock does not mean they are undeserving of good mates.

For the many ladies who regret divorcing their husbands based on this reason there are many ladies who do not regret it and are happily remarried.

Too much focus on dysfunctional relationships is not healthy for anyone.

5 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Lolarez: 10:16am On Jun 05, 2015
For all the guys in the house whom the OP has succeeded in deceiving, *in Patience's voice...kontinu* u guys should better stop deceiving yourselves, saying God made u that way! Go and ask God and find out if he really created u to cheat on ur spouses! Silly and dumb excuse! Ever heard of self control?!

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Toks2008(m): 10:16am On Jun 05, 2015
slyfoxxjoe:
with all due respect sir u are talking trash.. if this is the case, then how come it is only in backward societies like Africa and Islamic societies like Asia that women are tolerant of polygamy and cheating from men? Try it in the civilised (western) world with a white lady.. u won't only get kicked out of ur home but might also end up in jail! If you want to quote scripture, it always baffles me when we Africans think we know the bible more than the white man who brought it to us yet we are the ones who open our mouths to proclaim such immorality like "a man can sleep around all he wants, his woman should get used to it". Believe it or not, western Christian cultures follow the principles of the bible better than we Africans and a lot of these principles are enshrined in their laws I.e: murder is a crime, stealing is a crime, baring false accounts (under oath) in court is a serious crime, POLYGAMY is illegal etc. As for islamic countries, their holy book states it clearly a man is allowed up to 4 wives so their laws tend to follow that principle too. Now let me tell u the simple truth why most African women condone polygamy and cheating from their men.. its not hard to figure..the answer is two fold: INFERIORITY and POVERTY! Society has conditioned most African women to believe marriage is their ultimate calling in life and they should do whatever it takes to get married and stay married even if it means condoning cheating from their man or accepting a second wife.. and since getting divorced or failing to even get married is such a 'shame' for most African ladies, they tend to act accordingly. That explains low self esteem as for poverty, it is obvious one of the major reasons most African ladies rush into or are even pushed into marriage by their parents is for economical reasons. I.e, they need a financially stable husband\son in law to provide for them.. this is not only the reason most African ladies tolerate philandering from their husbands but also why it is so easy to marry up to ten wives once u make a little money in African societies and no one would ask u any questions. Prove me wrong on any of these points if u can. I'm out.

Please try to introduce paragraphs to your write ups for easier comprehension and reading because trust me i found it difficult reading your posts.

But please look at the life of the whites and you will see a pattern, serial divorce cases and at the end they all commit even more sins because a divorcee starts dating and sleeping about so what is the moral in their ways of life.

Anyways, whatever rock your boat dearie and please next time try replacing that word trash with more tolerable and socially acceptable words. Have a great day.

3 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by zanga420: 10:17am On Jun 05, 2015
FrancisTony:

There's something we call control, and you've to do it.
Why should you be with a naked woman at first, if you haven't lured her when she was covered?
Nigerian case of abusive husband is when he beats and batters his wife.
Meanwhile, that scenario you narrated can be reversed where a woman shoot her husband.

By the way, have you heard of Sexually transmitted disease? Oh-kay, till he contacts it and pass it to his wife, then you'll know that abusive husband is still better than a promiscuous man.
forget that. A cheating partner has solution= protection on both fronts. An abusive partner has is unpredictable. Mind u, I dont support any, just comparing, to highlight the lesser evil. Obrigado

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by UjSizzle(f): 10:17am On Jun 05, 2015
Nonso23:

Uj nwa please na lemme just enjoy this trolling cry
Lol happy trolling then grin
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Allureoftheseas(m): 10:19am On Jun 05, 2015
Tay16:
like I said let God put you in the same position and pray you will take your own advice

Lmao

sunnydayasaba:

I reject ur prayer in Jesus name...Quit quoting me if u hv nothing meaningful to say...Am entitle to my opinion.

Lmao after you done saying shits you rejecting the prayer. Asshole wanna eat his cake and have it back.

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Ibukunstar(f): 10:19am On Jun 05, 2015
Nonso23:

My friend go an sit down inside poto poto angry
I regret that we even share the same forum talk less of gender. You and your kind are the weak men raining on our parade.

Learn from that post . It is filled with wisdom! smiley
Sincerely your post does not make any sense are you saying you must cheat then i also wish you got a CHEATING WIFE so you know how much it hurts to be in such position.

2 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 05, 2015
[quote author=cooluc post=34448878][/quote]

I tire oo. People just give excuses for being slaves to their selfish desires. No more self control.
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 05, 2015
Toks2008:

Please try to introduce paragraphs to your write ups for easier comprehension and reading because trust me i found it difficult reading your posts.

But please look at the life of the whites and you will see a pattern, serial divorce cases and at the end they all commit even more sins because a divorcee starts dating and sleeping about so what is the moral in their ways of life.

Anyways, whatever rock your boat dearie and please next time try replacing that word trash with more tolerable and socially acceptable words. Have a great day.
I don't have time to be paragraphing shiite on nairaland especially typing from a mobile device. The important thing is u got my points. I meant no offence from my introduction and sorry if u took any but you can't argue with my points. Yes there are quite a few divorces in western cultures but overall which would u say is better, western or African societies? Of course Western and u know why? Because they obey RULES better than we Africans. One of such rules is marriage is exclusive between one man and one woman and any interference with that is legitimate grounds for divorce! The bible you quote supports that rule and I know it states it from a masculine perspective but I strongly believe it applies to both genders. After all it was the same bible which said a man would cling to his 'wife' (not wives) and they 'two' shall become 'ONE'. Go figure.

2 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 05, 2015
So u opened this thread to celebrate INFIDELITY...............................what has my generation turned into.SMH
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Stellaenefa(f): 10:34am On Jun 05, 2015
VintageCocktail:
Let's agree to disagree.
I am a man of my words, when I said I love you to my wife....I mean it......abstaining from things that will cause her pain becomes my priority not massaging my male ego and basking on the euphoria of being in a man's world and can cheat and get away with it ish. I came from a stable home and I am willing to make it more stable than my parents'.

Anyway, whatever rocks your boat.....
Coming to the bolded...this is the mentality of your average gigolos and runs girls.

God bless you for this. I had to quote u

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by obiobigbo1: 10:34am On Jun 05, 2015
A cheating wife is
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by octopusfreaky(f): 10:38am On Jun 05, 2015
FrancisTony:
I can only speak for Christians.

Bible said love your wife as Christ loved his Church.
Any Christian man that supports OP will definitely not eat his cake and have it.
Adultery and Pre-marital sex is evil - shun it.

Don't be a cheat and expect submissive/respectful wife.

N/B - Quote responsibly...
Best comment ever on planet Nairaland...God bless u abundantly..

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 05, 2015
A woman created this thread embarassed
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by tartarus(m): 10:40am On Jun 05, 2015
I wouldn't advice any woman to marry a nigerian man...sincerely. A typical nigerian man is a kid with a busted ego. Just look at them justifying adultery.

The good ones are very few. I'll just advice nigerian women to be independent. No independent woman will take this crap.

3 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 05, 2015
octopusfreaky:
Best comment ever on planet Nairaland...God bless u abundantly..

Generally, religious Nigerians are hypocrites.
Am sure if we were to carry out some research, Christian men will come top.

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Crysallis(m): 10:41am On Jun 05, 2015
onatisi:
this is the truth majority of young married ladies don't understand. But older married women do and that is why they are never bothered when they learn their husbands in cheating outside ,their only problem is him marrying them. Now we have married women who even pack condoms into their husband things when he is traveling. Women must know that the first thing in a man brain about the opposite sex is sex .that is the way god created us.

Oga ooo. What if you are married and your wife is the one with sex in her thoughts? Will you give her condoms to travel with?

MARRIED People should learn to stick with their partners only. Sex no be food.
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 05, 2015
Moana:
may God give you a sexually adventurous wife in Jesus Name
my JESUS dosn't give ppl bad wifes....

The devil does.
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by onatisi(m): 10:44am On Jun 05, 2015
Kirri:
So u opened this thread to celebrate INFIDELITY...............................what has my generation turned into.SMH
many of u condemning the op have a problem understanding the op. The op is not encouraging or celebrating infidelity but trying to let ppl know what to do if it happens to them, deliberations on this thread has mainly focused on why men have sex outside marriage. U can't follow ur man everywhere he goes ,if he has sex outside and u get to know ,what will u do? Kill urself,divorce him,or forgive him ? That is what the op is saying , and the op concluded that women should understand the sexual nature and psyche of a man and that the fact that a man has sex outside marriage doesn't mean he doesn't love his wife wholeheartedly.

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Stellaenefa(f): 10:44am On Jun 05, 2015
1stCitizen:
Nigerian women are the cause of their own problems. Their husbands cheat and all they can do is cry, cry, cry and come to Nairaland to lament. Try that abroad.....your arse is out da door with only your shaving stick and boxers.

This madness can only stop when the victims divorce such men. Marriage no be do or die... haba! Abi na because Niaja women sabi depend on men for everything from recharge cards, to accommodation to car to kpata sef?

Chao! You are right. Men feel they own you when you depend on them for everything. But a man that loves you, will not want to hurt you.

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by YEM101: 10:45am On Jun 05, 2015
Thanks for this beautiful write up, the earlier the better women realise this, when you trust too much there is bound to be problems like dz, I hv bn there before but am glad I ve learnt so much.

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Davecafary(m): 10:46am On Jun 05, 2015
Op am really suprise at you to think cheating is not worst enough in a marriage after making all of those vows on that wedding day.I don't want to believe you are justifying the fact that men can go ahead and cheat and while the women should play a fool and that's not worst enough to comprehend?.Am sorry to say your post is abit inconclusive.

2 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by onatisi(m): 10:47am On Jun 05, 2015
Crysallis:

Oga ooo. What if you are married and your wife is the one with sex in her thoughts? Will you give her condoms to travel with?

MARRIED People should learn to stick with their partners only. Sex no be food.
yes ,to a man sex na food . And to the second question of women having sex outside marriage ,hmmmmmm, if we open dat topic u go run I swear . But I will ask u just one question ,what are married women doing on dating sites ?? Just think about that.

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by octopusfreaky(f): 10:53am On Jun 05, 2015
Joavid:

Generally, religious Nigerians are hypocrites.
Am sure if we were to carry out some research, Christian men will come top.
Christians fall into diff categories,,,we still have men like Job,who lived a perfect,upright and blameless life.,they are rare though ...
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Stellaenefa(f): 10:53am On Jun 05, 2015
People should upload their profile pictures on Nairaland. I want to see the faces of some people here because of their comments.

3 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 05, 2015
FrancisTony:
I can only speak for Christians.

Bible said love your wife as Christ loved his Church.
Any Christian man that supports OP will definitely not eat his cake and have it.
Adultery and Pre-marital sex is evil - shun it.

Don't be a cheat and expect submissive/respectful wife.

N/B - Quote responsibly...

U deserve a bottle of origin
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Stellaenefa(f): 11:02am On Jun 05, 2015
onatisi:
point out in my post where I said god created men to cheat?? U guys just comment on what u want to see without thinking about what u read . I said god created men to love sex.

Where u there when God created Adam. Did God write you a letter about creating MEN to Love sex? He created Eve for companionship because Adam was lonely. One Man, one Rib, one Woman. Go Find your own missing Rib. Just one.

2 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by queenbesha(f): 11:06am On Jun 05, 2015
Moana:
may God give you a sexually adventurous wife in Jesus Name

AMEN!!!

3 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Crysallis(m): 11:06am On Jun 05, 2015
onatisi:
yes ,to a man sex na food . And to the second question of women having sex outside marriage ,hmmmmmm, if we open dat topic u go run I swear . But I will ask u just one question ,what are married women doing on dating sites ?? Just think about that.

Married women on dating sites? Have you seen any? I only know of divorced women on dating sites
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by onatisi(m): 11:09am On Jun 05, 2015
Stellaenefa:

Where u there when God created Adam. Did God write you a letter about creating MEN to Love sex? He created Eve for companionship because Adam was lonely. One Man, one Rib, one Woman. Go Find your own missing Rib. Just one.
Let's not delve into the religious aspect. Wives should learn to accommodate their husband sexual appetite .

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Teespice(f): 11:09am On Jun 05, 2015
choi.

my eyes have seen things.

cheating in any form whether in a relationship or marriage is not to be taken lightly at all. no matter how you see it or how much you tend to justify your actions, it is still cheating.

may it be done to us as we do to others.

3 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by khalahari: 11:10am On Jun 05, 2015
onatisi:
look let's just be honest with ourselves and not try to be a saint here . 95% of married men have cheated or still cheating on their wives. You maybe one of the remaining 5% who aren't. But that doesn't make u any better or more loving and caring than the other 95% who cheat. With cheating ,there is protection but with abusive husbands there is no protection. Forget about self control or not, men need sex and when the urge comes it isn't all men that have the capacity to contain it and cheating on a wife doesn't mean the man doesn't love his wife. I am just been plain honest about this. Women should do a research about why men cheat and to be candid calling it cheating is even not the right word to use ,it should be why men have sex with other women apart from their wives . If a woman doent want her man to have sex outside , will she allow the man to marry more women then?

my dear if you belong to the 5% you are better.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo / Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... / What A Nigeria Woman Can Do, An Oyibo Woman Can Do Better, Caption This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.