Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. (54990 Views)

When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) / South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) / Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 05, 2015
Only a woman with extremely low self esteem would condone any form of cheating from her man.. reason being deep inside she thinks she doesn't deserve or would never find anything better.. I strongly suspect OP is one such woman.

5 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 05, 2015
Frankie9ice:

Guy, you do not speak for xtians, you speak for yourself. That a man cheats isn't an excuse in d Bible for his spouse not to submit to him. The man whose picture the Bible in that chapter where wives were asked to submit to their husband is certainly not 'brother' kinda man,........
I've said my own!

You should have accepted you're not a Christian and pass my post.
Consequence for cheating is an eternal damnation.

3 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Titilayo32: 9:24am On Jun 05, 2015
Cheating is primary an offense towards God.I speak to christains.the bible says that: will a man set fire on his bossom and not be burned.so is he that committed adultery.so as a lady you should absorb such because if your husband does not fear God not to cheat.who are you to stop him.you are too small.

2 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by LastProphet: 9:25am On Jun 05, 2015
onatisi:
this is the truth majority of young married ladies don't understand. But older married women do and that is why they are never bothered when they learn their husbands in cheating outside ,their only problem is him marrying them. Now we have married women who even pack condoms into their husband things when he is traveling. Women must know that the first thing in a man brain about the opposite sex is sex .that is the way god created us.

m
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by ttomexy(f): 9:29am On Jun 05, 2015
kay29000:

God bless you. You are a rare kind of girl. I posted something similar to what you posted on that girl's thread yesterday, and I received some bashing. I was just being realistic, and I hope more girls start to think like you, for their own sake.

Oh you like such ladies, please marry one, she will kill you when she is sure you have gathered enough for her to live,

o ma se ooooo

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Toks2008(m): 9:31am On Jun 05, 2015
ttomexy:
please, a cheating husband is the worst thing that can happen in marriage especially to a faithful wife, it is a taboo when a wife cheat but it is normal when the husband cheat?

TO ALL CHEATING HUSBAND- Wa ba eru re ni bode, ole koni gbe ( you will meet your load at the bus stop, it will not be stolen)
TO ALL LADIES CHEATING WITH OTHER PEOPLE'S HUSBAND: check it, you will never experience peace, what you sow, you reap
TO ALL WOMEN/MEN REAPING WHAT THEY HAVE SOWN: Be patient, you just need to reap it any way, but you can also pray for mercyyyyyy
TO ALL FAITHFUL SPOUSES: You will laugh last

My opinion

I love your post and i will quickly address the two bold parts.

1. Unfortunately it is a taboo for a lady to cheat on her husband and that is why even JESUS said that the only condition a man can put away his wife is when she sleeps with another man while married and there was no where in the bible where a woman was asked to divorce her husband for same reasons. Yes i know that Biblical injunctions are bi-gender in context but this particular quote was very gender specific and here it is:"But I tell you that any man who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, makes her the victim of adultery, and any man who marries a divorced woman commits adultery"Matthew 5:32

[b]2.A woman is permitted to marry another lady's hubby.Yes hard to take in but its a fact.Women are very ok with being a second.third....wife and that is just their make-up.

There is really no husband snatcher but husband sharer but it is when the present wife refuses to mellow down and accept this that the man makes up his mind to stick with the new lady and dump the first wife but most times, we see men who marry second wife still showing great love and affection for the first wife.

I can't continue to stress this fact but please our young ladies should start learning this truth now.There is more to life than looking for a faithful man about. A faithful guy can become unfaithful and vis avis so do yourself a favor and stick with a man knowing that he could be unfaithful,polygamous or crazy hopeless philanderer.

For the guys, i always say if you know you are hopelessly lost to the spirit of philandering please and please do yourself,your wife and the children a favor by taking your sexcacades far far away and use a protection to at least reduce the chance of bringing home crazy infection to that decent and faithful lady. I will stop here.[/b]

4 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Ferebiekun: 9:33am On Jun 05, 2015
TooNoisy:
What exactly is your point? So women should expect their husbands to cheat? What nonsense is this?

Yes, they should. And while we're still at it, it is not nonsense. If your partner -male or female - does not cheat, count yourself lucky. Truth is bitter but OP is being realistic.

3 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by chykdidi: 9:34am On Jun 05, 2015
FrancisTony:

An eye for an eye lead no where.

Practise yours, and leave hers.

we re not talking about the building blocks of family, rather we talking about the nature of sex in a man... Men are penis oriented... In the minds of men, the penis reigns supreme... “His big head is ruled by his little head”

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by onatisi(m): 9:36am On Jun 05, 2015
To be honest with ourselves,this is a critical issue that has actually broken up a lot of marriages. When a man has sex outside and the woman finds out ,she decides to leave . If you ask the man he will tell u it was nothing that he was only playing and nothing serious. Women must understand this fact about men.men need sex all the time ,he may stray and misbehave but that doesn't change his love for u ,he still loves his wife but he just wants to have a quickie just for fun. I have seen and heard of true life stories where the wife entered the room to find her husband on top of another woman and all she told her man was just to commot his prick and stand up,the man later begged and begged . Up till today they are still happily married. women who have this kind of wisdom are usually happy because their man is happy. Don't try to cage a man sexual desire and satisfaction to u because once he breaks out he may never come back, look at him like a boy that needs to be naughty at times,but who always comes back home to his darling mommy at home .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by kay29000(m): 9:37am On Jun 05, 2015
ttomexy:

Oh you like such ladies, please marry one, she will kill you when she is sure you have gathered enough for her to live,

o ma se ooooo

Stop being bitter, and be realistic. This is a truth...a bitter truth, but a truth. So, if you want to go on living in denial, I wish you all the strength in the world when something similar to the one that happened to the suicidal girl happens to you.

2 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 05, 2015
chykdidi:

we re not talking about the building blocks of family, rather we talking about the nature of sex in me ... I am penis oriented... In the minds of me, the penis reigns supreme... “His big head is ruled by his little head”
Fixed.

Don't lump I and male around me with you and male around you together.
Thanks

5 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 05, 2015
Toks2008:

1. Unfortunately it is a taboo for a lady to cheat on her husband and that is why even JESUS said that the only condition a man can put away his wife is when she sleeps with another man while married and there was no where in the bible where a woman was asked to divorce her husband for same reasons. Yes i know that Biblical injunctions are bi-gender in context but this particular quote was very gender specific and here it is:"But I tell you that any man who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, makes her the victim of adultery, and any man who marries a divorced woman commits adultery"Matthew 5:32

[b]2.A woman is permitted to marry another lady's hubby.Yes hard to take in but its a fact.Women are very ok with being a second.third....wife and that is just their make-up.

There is really no husband snatcher but husband sharer but it is when the present wife refuses to mellow down and accept this that the man makes up his mind to stick with the new lady and dump the first wife but most times, we see men who marry second wife still showing great love and affection for the first wife.

I can't continue to stress this fact but please our young ladies should start learning this truth now.There is more to life than looking for a faithful man about. A faithful guy can become unfaithful and vis avis so do yourself a favor and stick with a man knowing that he could be unfaithful,polygamous or crazy hopeless philanderer.

For the guys, i always say if you know you are hopelessly lost to the spirit of philandering please and please do yourself,your wife and the children a favor by taking your sexcacades far far away and use a protection to at least reduce the chance of bringing home crazy infection to that decent and faithful lady. I will stop here.[/b]

In short women should accept anything and whatever, yes women should learn to "manage" after all they are lucky if a man marries them at all. Hehehe

2 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Ferebiekun: 9:42am On Jun 05, 2015
FrancisTony:
I can only speak for Christians.

Bible said love your wife as Christ loved his Church.
Any Christian man that supports OP will definitely not eat his cake and have it.
Adultery and Pre-marital sex is evil - shun it.

Don't be a cheat and expect submissive/respectful wife.

N/B - Quote responsibly...

You will be amazed at how deluded you're with your permutation of being a cheat and ending up having an unfaithful partner. Men and women do not ordinarily cheat their partners because their partners have been discovered cheating them. They cheat because they have the urge and opportunity to have "fun" outside their marital vows.

2 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by mek2002(m): 9:42am On Jun 05, 2015
Surely, there still exist mature ladies.
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 05, 2015
A man cheats on his wife . . . his kids grow up accepting it as a norm (OP abi I lie? ).

A man stays faithful to his wife . . . his kids grow up expecting fidelity in their marriages.

it's high time we stopped pretending; Infidelity is a result of our failed society and irresponsible upbringing.

I have no respect whatsoever for a cheating man/woman, and their FAMILY!

NOTHING justifies cheating in a marriage . . . . simple!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by LastProphet: 9:46am On Jun 05, 2015
zed7:
How many Nigerian women have left their husbands for cheating only? Most cases of divorce I've seen is because of abuse, neglect, irresponsibility and maybe in addition to cheating.

Yet to see a woman who marries a hardworking, providing, and decent man whose only weakness is cheating. Men fantasize about sleeping with any good looking female. Sex doesn't equate to love for men, more like adventure.

And you think women dont fantasize? why are these falsehoods so prevalent? So u tink women hate sex? or u tink women are satisfied with just one man forever and ever and ever? This is pure pure trash and am very very surprised at the level this deception by women have gotten to. See the simple reason why there are more married men that cheat more than the women are as follows:
1. Men have more time on their hands, they dont tend to the kids and they dont cook for the family
2. Marriage disfigures women - makes them fat after childbirth, makes them lose shape since time for exercising is taken up by domestic chores
3. Husbands are more financially independent so they have control on who to spend it on - concubine or wife

Any other reason u are hearing outside is pure pure trash. Women and men love sex equally, i have befriended many ladies and very few love sex less than me. Men are perceived promiscuous because the man has to do the toasting in most cultures so the man is first to open up about his desires, the woman only has to accept or decline which gives her a higher moral standing in the transaction. Also women take the brunt of any negative outcome of sex like unwanted pregnancies hence the reason why women think more before sex, otherwise the desires of both are the same if not even higher in many ladies. I know many many married women that get flings wella outside, a married woman beside my office bleeps young boys codedly since i knew her. My friend a banker bleeps his married branch manager mercilessly. My married male neighbor bleeps his married secretary. My close friend's wife once touched me in a suggestive manner but I feigned ignorance to avoid problems but she still gives me that look till today and I keep getting weaker as she is a very hot mother of 2 - i have stopped going to my friends house. Lastly my colleague in the same office was a hotel manager in his last job, his experience has made it difficult for him to marry, he said i should NEVER EVER BELIEVE any working married woman that travel for any official assignment, that 8 out of 10 times they get a hookup - any hotelier will easily corroborate this.

Please let us do away with misconceptions

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Ferebiekun: 9:49am On Jun 05, 2015
FrancisTony:

Really??

Trust me, an abusive man is better than a promiscuous man.

P.S - I'm not supporting any.

An abusive husband may also be promiscuous, there's no clear cut boundary. A dilemma?
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Toks2008(m): 9:49am On Jun 05, 2015
onatisi:
To be honest with ourselves,this is a critical issue that has actually broken up a lot of marriages. When a man has sex outside and the woman finds out ,she decides to leave . If you ask the man he will tell u it was nothing that he was only playing and nothing serious. Women must understand this fact about men.men need sex all the time ,he may stray and misbehave but that doesn't change his love for u ,he still loves his wife but he just wants to have a quickie just for fun. I have seen and heard of true life stories where the wife entered the room to find her husband on top of another woman and all she told her man was just to commot his prick and stand up,the man later begged and begged . Up till today they are still happily married. women who have this kind of wisdom are usually happy because their man is happy. Don't try to cage a man sexual desire and satisfaction to u because once he breaks out he may never come back, look at him like a boy that needs to be naughty at times,but who always comes back home to his darling mommy at home .
[b]
Anytime i write strong opinionated views concerning sensitive issues like this,people tend to quickly juxtapose my posts with my personality but this is not so.

I am a believer with zero tolerance to infidelity and a living example to that but lets tell each other the truth.9 out of ten men will cheat on you and let me ask these adrenaline filed ladies who believe its a ground for divorce some questions.

1. Would you rather leave your marriage for that husband sharer to fully take over your man?

2.If you leave your hubby will you ever date or marry another man?

3.If your answer is yes to question 2,is there a guaranty that this new guy will not cheat on you?

4.Will you rather spend all your life looking for a faithful guy about which is tantamount to being sampled by several guys in your quest to see mr faithful?

Please i beg our ladies especially the young ones who might still be filled with illusion of finding a prince charming that will never cheat on them to relax and channel their energy to something better.Expect that guy to cheat oin you even before he ever does so that when it happens you will be ready psychologically thereby reducing or eliminating heartbreak and if he never does then kudos to him and congrats to you.

Cheating in retaliation is the most foolish and clueless thing a lady can do because trust me,you will get a worse bargain of the consequence in all ramifications.[/b]

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 05, 2015
FrancisTony:

I've said my own!

You should have accepted you're not a Christian and pass my post.
Consequence for cheating is an eternal damnation.

I av not justified cheating by my post,.....the crux of my talk is that there is no justification for a wife not to submit to her husband. You should listen to someone like bro Gbile Akanni teach on the issue of submission in marriage

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by boxypane(m): 9:50am On Jun 05, 2015
For Better or Worse. He only did justice 2d "for Worse" part. As u find men that engage in acts like dis, so u will find others not complete but really respectful n considerate of d feelings of there spouse. Love has a lot of ingredients.

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Rosemary216(f): 9:50am On Jun 05, 2015
indiraserv:
I like no love your points
However your post got me thinking what is the worst thing that can happen to a marriage?
i asked a friend dis nd she said not having kids.

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by chykdidi: 9:52am On Jun 05, 2015
FrancisTony:

An eye for an eye lead no where.

Practise yours, and leave hers.

we re not talking about the building blocks of family, rather we talking about the nature of sex in a man... Mens are penis oriented... In the minds of men, the penis reigns supreme... “His big head is ruled by his little head”

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by cooluc(f): 9:54am On Jun 05, 2015
[quote author=vfactor post=34411716]

Keep making excuses to cheat! No go learn self control![/quote
My dear reading thru comments was kind of perplexed what then happens to self control, disciplines, values and d rest...what if d woman cheats will the man be his companion and guide her?

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Toks2008(m): 9:56am On Jun 05, 2015
andromida:

In short women should accept anything and whatever, yes women should learn to "manage" after all they are lucky if a man marries them at all. Hehehe

I pray you do not see reason to believe that any married lady is indeed lucky in a world where sex has become so cheap and guys dont have to marry to be a father,

How can you explain super hot chics like Tiwa salvage,Mercy Johnson,Mercy aigbe,Funke akindele and many more ending up with men who have been married even with children?

Ask many ladies who divorced their spouse based on this reason and they will be sincere to tell you that they wished they never did

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Amya(f): 9:57am On Jun 05, 2015
slyfoxxjoe:
Only a woman with extremely low self esteem would condone any form of cheating from her man.. reason being deep inside she thinks she doesn't deserve or would never find anything better.. I strongly suspect OP is one such woman.

Quick question. If you were a woman and you find out your husband slept with another woman what will you do?

a. Kill yourself by overdosing on pills.

b. divorce your husband and take your kids.

c. None of the above.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not advocating for cheating husbands rather all what I'm trying to do is to let women know that if their spouse cheats on them, it's simply not the end of the world. They should not consider suicide. They shouldn't become bitter and depressed and feel they've failed as a woman just because their husband screws another.

3 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 05, 2015
Toks2008:

with all due respect sir u are talking trash.. if this is the case, then how come it is only in backward societies like Africa and Islamic societies like Asia that women are tolerant of polygamy and cheating from men? Try it in the civilised (western) world with a white lady.. u won't only get kicked out of ur home but might also end up in jail! If you want to quote scripture, it always baffles me when we Africans think we know the bible more than the white man who brought it to us yet we are the ones who open our mouths to proclaim such immorality like "a man can sleep around all he wants, his woman should get used to it". Believe it or not, western Christian cultures follow the principles of the bible better than we Africans and a lot of these principles are enshrined in their laws I.e: murder is a crime, stealing is a crime, baring false accounts (under oath) in court is a serious crime, POLYGAMY is illegal etc. As for islamic countries, their holy book states it clearly a man is allowed up to 4 wives so their laws tend to follow that principle too. Now let me tell u the simple truth why most African women condone polygamy and cheating from their men.. its not hard to figure..the answer is two fold: INFERIORITY and POVERTY! Society has conditioned most African women to believe marriage is their ultimate calling in life and they should do whatever it takes to get married and stay married even if it means condoning cheating from their man or accepting a second wife.. and since getting divorced or failing to even get married is such a 'shame' for most African ladies, they tend to act accordingly. That explains low self esteem as for poverty, it is obvious one of the major reasons most African ladies rush into or are even pushed into marriage by their parents is for economical reasons. I.e, they need a financially stable husband\son in law to provide for them.. this is not only the reason most African ladies tolerate philandering from their husbands but also why it is so easy to marry up to ten wives once u make a little money in African societies and no one would ask u any questions. Prove me wrong on any of these points if u can. I'm out.

5 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by 4q: 10:05am On Jun 05, 2015
Sex to men is not a want, it is a need. A wife need to reject a husband sexual overtures 3/4 times to send the man to look for it elsewhere.

Miles Munroe.

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Toks2008(m): 10:09am On Jun 05, 2015
[quote author=cooluc post=34448878][/quote]

[b]It takes more than self control to be faithful to a lady.

Kanye west said something and i quote"I can't imagine myself being with another lady because it is kim's body that turns me on the most"

I am a believer in christ and of-course holy ghost filled and each time i tel the lady i was faithful with for years that it was never about the love i have for her perse but she has a body that im very ok with and of-course because of my love for GOD as well as fear of not sinning against him, she will just keep mum because that's the truth.

I must say that if men will be patient enough to avoid chop and clean mouth which mostly lead to pregnancy and them marrying the lady that is not really their taste, we will have more guys being faithful to their ladies.

Each lady should use style to ask her boyfriend or observe keenly his reaction when he sees some chics with certain body features.

If your man takes a second look at a lady, please look at that lady and observe what she has that you are lacking then you will know the preference of your guy.

I am hopelessly in love with curvy body whether petite or big and i can't imagine myself not marrying a curvy chic because if i do I WILL CHEAT ON HER not minding my religious stands.[/b]

2 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 05, 2015
Amya:

Quick question. If you were a woman and you find out your husband slept with another woman what will you do?

a. Kill yourself by overdosing on pills.

b. divorce your husband and take your kids.

c. None of the above.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not advocating for cheating husbands rather all what I'm trying to do is to let women know that if their spouse cheats on them, it's simply not the end of the world. They should not consider suicide. They shouldn't become bitter and depressed and feel they've failed as a woman just because their husband screws another.
option B is the option any self respecting, confident and independent minded woman would take.. marriage is has sacrosanct as it is not mandatory! Only in Africa is divorce considered a shame to women and that's what gives men so much freedom to sleep around when married. This is why white married men are more well behaved and those who do cheat do their VERY best to conceal it because they know the second they are caught, they are out the door.. and that is how it should be!! Naija women, ya'll really need to work on your confidence and sense of self worth.. OP's post stinks of inferiority complex.
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by onatisi(m): 10:10am On Jun 05, 2015
Toks2008:

[b]
Anytime i write strong opinionated views concerning sensitive issues like this,people tend to quickly juxtapose my posts with my personality but this is not so.

I am a believer with zero tolerance to infidelity and a living example to that but lets tell each other the truth.9 out of ten men will cheat on you and let me ask these adrenaline filed ladies who believe its a ground for divorce some questions.

1. Would you rather leave your marriage for that husband sharer to fully take over your man?

2.If you leave your hubby will you ever date or marry another man?

3.If your answer is yes to question 2,is there a guaranty that this new guy will not cheat on you?

4.Will you rather spend all your life looking for a faithful guy about which is tantamount to being sampled by several guys in your quest to see mr faithful?

Please i beg our ladies especially the young ones who might still be filled with illusion of finding a prince charming that will never cheat on them to relax and channel their energy to something better.Expect that guy to cheat oin you even before he ever does so that when it happens you will be ready psychologically thereby reducing or eliminating heartbreak and if he never does then kudos to him and congrats to you.

Cheating in retaliation is the most foolish and clueless thing a lady can do because trust me,you will get a worse bargain of the consequence in all ramifications.[/b]
most times when I counsel women who had taken harsh decisions of divorce due to the husband extra marital sex ,they always regret taken those decisions and always say that they wouldn't have taken them if they knew these truths . My advice to ladies who have caught their husband cheating on them is to seek counselling from matured elderly mothers and women who are STILL LEGALLY MARRIED AND LIVING WITH THEIR HUSBANDS,so that they will share their own marital experience with young married women. Men and just grown up boys that always want to play and have fun.once a lady understands this ,there will be no problem.

2 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by menxer: 10:13am On Jun 05, 2015
women sef.
why are playboys so successful with women?
why do some women agree to sex a man that they know is married?

show me a wife complaining of cheating if the husband meets 99% of his responsibilities.
cheating is just 1% of the sum total, which can't be a deal breaker anywhere.

If the man is doing his utmost best to give his 99%, is cutting him a 1% slack too much to ask?

men thrive on adrenaline. cheating is just an adrenaline boosting adventure for some men.

ladies like bold and courageous men.
why do beautiful ladies marry ugly warriors/soldiers, it's that sense of protection and provision, that only a fighter gives.

once a man marries his desire for unity with his wife stifles his love for variety, inadvertently making him a sissy, to proof to himself he is still virile and boost his adventurous ego for conquest, he cheats.
grin

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Allureoftheseas(m): 10:16am On Jun 05, 2015
sunnydayasaba:

I reject ur prayer in Jesus name...Quit quoting me if u hv nothing meaningful to say...Am entitle to my opinion.

Lmao after you done saying shits you rejecting the prayer. Asshole wanna eat his cake and have it back.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers / Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo / Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go...

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.