Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. (54971 Views)

When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) / South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) / Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 05, 2015
luckman20:

And what was the name of the church christ attended
Christianity as a whole.
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by hensben(m): 9:05am On Jun 05, 2015
FrancisTony:

Actually, laws in the western world favour them; women.

Cheat on a woman and she divorce you and get some percentage of your wealth.
why not equal favoritism?

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by onatisi(m): 9:05am On Jun 05, 2015
Hero10001:
Women are crazy cos men are stupid.
Men are like dogs but women are hoes.
Cheating shouldn't be a big deal.
bros , we have seen numerous cases of married women who were not around or who were sick and actually arranged ladies for their husbands just to make sure he is satisfied and calm his sexual urge,this is done to protect the family by not allowing the man to wander all about. The man too knows it is all about sex. This is what we call understanding ,women need to understand the sexual nature of men, men are moved by what they see and not what they hear. U can talk to a lady on phone and make her cum , but u can't talk dirty to a man on phone and expecting him to climax ,he will tell u,you are crazy. This is a wake up call to women ,never to say no to their husbands when he demands or asks for sex ,he may need it when u are in the kitchen,bathroom or bedroom,just give it to him and make him happy. Because if you don't ,someone else will give it to him in abundance .

3 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by tintingz(m): 9:05am On Jun 05, 2015
Men are polygamous by nature that's just the truth.

Instead of cheating, polygamy marriage is an option.
smiley

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by lolly2pops: 9:06am On Jun 05, 2015
Amya:
Coming from a pseudo-feminist, it shouldn't be all that alarming.

I was reading a thread yesterday about a young women who tried to commit suicide because she found out her supposedly perfect husband was cheating on her. If she were my kid Sis, I'd have dashed her free slap for that stupidity. This same lady was just justifying her husband's actions when after an argument he pushed her so her hard she banged her head on the edge of a glass table (in the risk of a permanent head injury). This same lady condoned and even justified her husband hating her OWN mother for the flimsy reason that she made some strong recommendations while they were planning their wedding. And suddenly she finds out her husband had a plethora of runs girls at his beck and call, and she overdosed on pills! You've got to be kidding me!

Now, I know my opinion on cheating males is going to be hugely unpopular amongst the female folks in the house (especially the married ones who for some reason think their life's happiness is tied to their spouse's fidelity). I'm also not making excuse for the male folks for cheating, I'm just trying to be realistic about this society. For some reason, men cheat. Most men infact. The sooner women realise this, the happier marriages will be. Sex is not love. To men especially (and me too) sex is just a function that can stand on it's own independent of love and even affection. It's like eating.

Don't be 100% sure that your husband is not cheating or will not cheat on you. That will be living in a fools paradise my dear. It has nothing to do with how pure or holy you were growing up. let's lower our expectations as far as marriage is concerned, and I bet you you'll have a happier and fulfilled marriage.

Or you can always choose not to get married. Divorce is also an option.

Yeah, Yeah I know about the bringing another woman into the house or infecting HIV to the poor innocent wife. Yeah let's hope your husband is sensible enough to not commit to these ladies and he's not stupid enough to not use protection.

Do you have the same standards for cheating wives? If that's the case well then good.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by vislabraye(m): 9:07am On Jun 05, 2015
damiso:
The worst thing that can happen to a marriage depends on the two individuals in a marriage and what their ideals and values are

e.g. A runs girl who dated 15 married men as a young lady was hardly ever in school and sha graduated with a pass and no employable skills whatsoever.She was eventually able to snag an 'island' big boy who married her. They live on Bannana Island she drives the best cars, always decked in Louboutins and Ferragamo (y'all know the pic i am painting wink) might feel the worst thing to happen to her marriage is if she has to move to Akute, jump Marwa and have to go to yaba to buy bend down select grin To her sef as she knows from experience wink her husband cheating is no biggie. As long as she is the 'wifey' with all the perks its all good.

I know people who believe that a man must cheat but its all good as long as he is a 'great provider'. To some women a faithful poor man is of no use to them .I am just being truthful and factual here.

On the other hand some other women believe cheating is a deal breaker and don't mind being the co/main breadwinner as long as he does not cheat.To some its their spouse not having their back with his/her family.

I personally know someone who divorced her husband after so many years without kids. She is now married to someone else and has kids. She told me the deal breaker was the fact that he was unable to give her children. Some other person might have stayed in that marriage. I equally know another couple married for over 20 years without children and they are ok with it.

In other words like most family issues diff strokes for diff folks.

I like your POV.
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by 1miccza: 9:08am On Jun 05, 2015
TooNoisy:
What exactly is your point? So women should expect their husbands to cheat? What nonsense is this?

Absolute nonsense and rubbish i tell you...
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by philclem(m): 9:08am On Jun 05, 2015
............Poster u are suppose to be a male but how come ur gender says otherwise
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by 1miccza: 9:09am On Jun 05, 2015
TooNoisy:
What exactly is your point? So women should expect their husbands to cheat? What nonsense is this?

Absolute nonsense and rubbish i tell you..
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 05, 2015
1stCitizen:
Nigerian women are the cause of their own problems. Their husbands cheat and all they can do is cry, cry, cry and come to Nairaland to lament. Try that abroad.....your arse is out da door with only your shaving stick and boxers.

This madness can only stop when the victims divorce such men. Marriage no be do or die... haba! Abi na because Niaja women sabi depend on men for everything from recharge cards, to accommodation to car to kpata sef?

Yes that is because abroad there are laws protecting women. It's not so easy in Nigeria where you may end up with nothing 8f you are totally financially dependant on your hubby. Worst case scenario you may end up without your kids
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by vislabraye(m): 9:10am On Jun 05, 2015
onatisi:
bros , we have seen numerous cases of married women who were not around or who were sick and actually arranged ladies for their husbands just to make sure he is satisfied and calm his sexual urge,this is done to protect the family by not allowing the man to wander all about. The man too knows it is all about sex. This is what we call understanding ,women need to understand the sexual nature of men, men are moved by what they see and not what they hear. U can talk to a lady on phone and make her cum , but u can't talk dirty to a man on phone and expecting him to climax ,he will tell u,you are crazy. This is a wake up call to women ,never to say no to their husbands when he demands or asks for sex ,he may need it when u are in the kitchen,bathroom or bedroom,just give it to him and make him happy. Because if you don't ,someone else will give it to him in abundance .

Wife wry go organise runs for me na good wife Oh... grin .

3 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 05, 2015
hensben:
why not equal favoritism?
Their lives, their business.
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Toks2008(m): 9:12am On Jun 05, 2015
[b]As a GOD fearing man i was able to control myself and remained faithful to one lady for 12 years and i will do it again with another lady as long as i am very ok with her physical sexual features.

I believe that most men cheat because they want something else but married another thing. For me i love curvy chics and if i marry a straight shape lady trust me, even if she has the character of an angel and can perform so well in the kitchen and in the bedroom, anytime i see a lady with my desired body features, i will be tempted to have a sneak peak.

Men are visual and if you check very well, hardly wil a man easily cheat on a lady that has the sexual endowments he wants and i have observed that most guys who cheat usually say stuffs like"if you see this girl's this or that..nah die" and i wil be like, what stopped you from looking out for a lady that has those features and marry her.

The fact remains that if a man can marry more than a wife(AND THIS IS NOT A SIN PLEASE) So what is the fuss over his cheating on you.

As a lady who is married, your happiness should be hinged on your children or yourself if there are no children yet.Get financially independent and just take your hubby as a sex partner understanding that you are probably not the only one he is sleeping with EVEN IF HE IS FAITHFUL TO YOU.With this mindset you will save yourself of avoidable headache and heart ache.

Your concern is to be the main woman and not the other desperate vulnerable mistress. Just do your part by being submissive,financially independent,great cook and very romantic then leave the rest to GOD but trust me,women with these virtues are rarely treated anyhow by their hubby because they are usually well respected.

Abeg there is more to marriage and life than all these cheating brouhaha[/b]

3 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by lolly2pops: 9:13am On Jun 05, 2015
This is to all the men that think they are on top of their game. Lemme say many women know that their husbands are cheating and pretend not to care as they too have something under their sleeve. If you are crewing other women chances are your own woman is being screwed by others and believe me when I say women are good at concealing.

5 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Hero10001: 9:13am On Jun 05, 2015
onatisi:
You're right bro, there's nothing like gender equality.
Men are totally different to women, a man can fvck olosho everyday and still got untainted love for his wife but the moment a wife fvcks another dick, chai, love don die be that and such woman could kill the husband.

2 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by chykdidi: 9:14am On Jun 05, 2015
FrancisTony:
I can only speak for Christians.

Bible said love your wife as Christ loved his Church.
Any Christian man that supports OP will definitely not eat his cake and have it.
Adultery and Pre-marital sex is evil - shun it.

Don't be a cheat and expect submissive/respectful wife.

N/B - Quote responsibly...

Even if you practice the biblical principles of being a faithful husband..
Unsubmissive/disrespectful wife will never change...
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by ttomexy(f): 9:14am On Jun 05, 2015
please, a cheating husband is the worst thing that can happen in marriage especially to a faithful wife, it is a taboo when a wife cheat but it is normal when the husband cheat?

TO ALL CHEATING HUSBAND- Wa ba eru re ni bode, ole koni gbe ( you will meet your load at the bus stop, it will not be stolen)
TO ALL LADIES CHEATING WITH OTHER PEOPLE'S HUSBAND: check it, you will never experience peace, what you sow, you reap
TO ALL WOMEN/MEN REAPING WHAT THEY HAVE SOWN: Be patient, you just need to reap it any way, but you can also pray for mercyyyyyy
TO ALL FAITHFUL SPOUSES: You will laugh last

My opinion

2 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by nepp(f): 9:15am On Jun 05, 2015
Dumbest shit I've ever read in my entire life of reading! Wtf!!! undecided
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by U2ice(m): 9:16am On Jun 05, 2015
D worst tin dt can happen in a marriage is a brokeass husband mk ladies leave dis mata of cheatin....

U see a man wiv his wife, tell,get back n front,fine die bt d husband go stil cheat....wetin una tink na... Wan ti fi se wa, not our fault

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 05, 2015
chykdidi:

Even if you practice the biblical principles of being a faithful husband..
Unsubmissive/disrespectful wife will never change...
An eye for an eye lead no where.

Practise yours, and leave hers.
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by 1miccza: 9:17am On Jun 05, 2015
Now are you trying to tell me that when an individual steps into marriage with all it's baggages he or she should add cheating to the already heavy burden?? Please i am not buying this,it isn't working.. A union where cheating is seen in the light of this write up would have more of distrust than trust,tell me OP what happens when trust is absent in a marriage?
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by urchbarbie(f): 9:17am On Jun 05, 2015
Nonso23:

Let her knock herself out as long as I don't find out wink
u lie. its ur type dat wont take men ogling ur wife undecided
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by hensben(m): 9:17am On Jun 05, 2015
FrancisTony:

Their lives, their business.
so this is the sole aim of feminism.

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by franklingud(m): 9:17am On Jun 05, 2015
No fear of God nowadays!!... #getreadyforGod'sanger

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by urchbarbie(f): 9:18am On Jun 05, 2015
VintageCocktail:
Let's agree to disagree.
I am a man of my words, when I said I love you to my wife....I mean it......abstaining from things that will cause her pain becomes my priority not massaging my male ego and basking on the euphoria of being in a man's world and can cheat and get away with it ish. I came from a stable home and I am willing to make it more stable than my parents'.

Anyway, whatever rocks your boat.....
Coming to the bolded...this is the mentality of your average gigolos and runs girls.
awww......pls are u married? embarassed
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Hero10001: 9:18am On Jun 05, 2015
ttomexy:
please, a cheating husband is the worst thing that can happen in marriage especially to a faithful wife, it is a taboo when a wife cheat but it is normal when the husband cheat?

TO ALL CHEATING HUSBAND- Wa ba eru re ni bode, ole koni gbe ( you will meet your load at the bus stop, it will not be stolen)
TO ALL LADIES CHEATING WITH OTHER PEOPLE'S HUSBAND: check it, you will never experience peace, what you sow, you reap
TO ALL WOMEN/MEN REAPING WHAT THEY HAVE SOWN: Be patient, you just need to reap it any way, but you can also pray for mercyyyyyy
TO ALL FAITHFUL SPOUSES: You will laugh last

My opinion
Na lie, park well jor. Go read your bible properly.
Man is polygamous in nature.

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 05, 2015
FrancisTony:

Any Christian man that supports OP will definitely not eat his cake and have it.

Guy, you do not speak for xtians, you speak for yourself. That a man cheats isn't an excuse in d Bible for his spouse not to submit to him. The man whose picture the Bible in that chapter where wives were asked to submit to their husband is certainly not 'brother' kinda man,........

2 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Dstarst(f): 9:20am On Jun 05, 2015
FrancisTony:

so on point, there is no excuse to sin and if one finds himself in hell fire u blame nobody bt urself.

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by 9jatatafo(m): 9:21am On Jun 05, 2015
Cheating will always happen in marriage because most couples are not sexually compactable. Some people like having sex everyday and some 2 times or more a week. Some are nephos. Nephos do it for fun and not for money. Some women want it big and they ended up marrying a man with small size, such women will end up cheating. Some men like women with heavy backsides and boobs but ended up marrying flat backsides and flat chest, such men will look for their tastes. We fail to face reality but live in falsehood all in the name of religion and stuff like that.

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by peedeeasobie(m): 9:21am On Jun 05, 2015
1. A woman shouldn't kill or blame herself for her husband's infidelity, neither should the man do so.

2. Your assertion that most men cheat is false if you do not include that most women cheat also.

3. Cheating is not a function of gender but gross lack of self control, insensitivity and irresponsibility.

4. God didn't make men to be promiscuous. Anybody that opines/believes this nonsense is an I.D.O.T.

5. Demand excellence, complete loyalty and absolute faithfulness from ur partner and yourself! Anything short means you have inferiority complex.

6. There are still very many good men out there who are honorable! If you keep meeting the wrong ones, check yourself and what you have come to believe.

7. DO NOT make excuses for your cheating partner. If you choose to accept him/her back, let it not be because you feel guilty!

Ok bye!

7 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 05, 2015
hensben:
so this is the sole aim of feminism.
I'm a male whole believe in egalitarianism not a feminist.
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by kay29000(m): 9:22am On Jun 05, 2015
Amya:
Coming from a pseudo-feminist, it shouldn't be all that alarming.

I was reading a thread yesterday about a young women who tried to commit suicide because she found out her supposedly perfect husband was cheating on her. If she were my kid Sis, I'd have dashed her free slap for that stupidity. This same lady was just justifying her husband's actions when after an argument he pushed her so her hard she banged her head on the edge of a glass table (in the risk of a permanent head injury). This same lady condoned and even justified her husband hating her OWN mother for the flimsy reason that she made some strong recommendations while they were planning their wedding. And suddenly she finds out her husband had a plethora of runs girls at his beck and call, and she overdosed on pills! You've got to be kidding me!

Now, I know my opinion on cheating males is going to be hugely unpopular amongst the female folks in the house (especially the married ones who for some reason think their life's happiness is tied to their spouse's fidelity). I'm also not making excuse for the male folks for cheating, I'm just trying to be realistic about this society. For some reason, men cheat. Most men infact. The sooner women realise this, the happier marriages will be. Sex is not love. To men especially (and me too) sex is just a function that can stand on it's own independent of love and even affection. It's like eating.

Don't be 100% sure that your husband is not cheating or will not cheat on you. That will be living in a fools paradise my dear. It has nothing to do with how pure or holy you were growing up. let's lower our expectations as far as marriage is concerned, and I bet you you'll have a happier and fulfilled marriage.

Or you can always choose not to get married. Divorce is also an option.

Yeah, Yeah I know about the bringing another woman into the house or infecting HIV to the poor innocent wife. Yeah let's hope your husband is sensible enough to not commit to these ladies and he's not stupid enough to not use protection.

God bless you. You are a rare kind of girl. I posted something similar to what you posted on that girl's thread yesterday, and I received some bashing. I was just being realistic, and I hope more girls start to think like you, for their own sake.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

My Wife Won't Cook For Our Guests. Please Advise Me / Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers / Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.