Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. (54985 Views)

When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) / South African Woman Poisons Her Private Part To Kill Cheating Husband (pic) / Conversation Between A Cheating Husband And His Sidechics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 05, 2015
I am not all out supporting a man to cheat... But women make una calm down. You have a perfect man who is near perfect and cheats on you once. You go for divorce and become a single mother or a sugar mummy or let's even say u remarry and the same thing happens ...will u keep divorcing? Let's face REALITY.. Most men cheat...

4 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 05, 2015
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Jimatex(m): 8:36am On Jun 05, 2015
dat a man is cheating on his wife,is not cos de wife is no more attractive but cos of his moral weakness.

6 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Mynd44: 8:36am On Jun 05, 2015
Nonso23:

Odogwu k'ibu! cheesy

So many intelligent men in this section!! I'm amazed! smiley
This is either sarcasm or BS. How can a man say
Women must know that the first thing in a man brain about the opposite sex is sex .that is the way god created us.
and you call him "intelligent"?

I don't understand you people.

And Ujsizzle, biko tell me you shared that by mistake.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Tamaris1: 8:37am On Jun 05, 2015
Your prayer does not hold water! You think you understand the Bible so well but you don't!! Let me start from the old testament: you will notice that a man was never made for just one woman. Abraham, Jacob (even married two sisters), Moses, David, Solomon, and the Kings of Israel had many wives and concubines. Sarah gave her maid to Abraham to sleep with. Leah gave her maid to Jacob to sleep with; also Rachael gave her maid to Jacob for have sex with him. Women then understood the nature of men and were not as jealous as we have it now! A woman that slept with a man other than her husband was to be stoned to death. Such law never applied to men (a man was to be killed only if he slept with another man's wife).
Then to our African tradition: a man's worth was not measured only in terms of wealth and riches; but also in terms of the number of wives he had. But it was a taboo for a woman to go outside (and sleep with another man). Even fellow women will severely punish her.
I know you will say, "but the Bible says: "If anyone desires the office of a Bishop, ......, Deacon, Elder, etc...... he must be husband of one wife"". I agree with you; but that statement implies that there were people in the early church who had more than one wife (if not the commandment won't have been necessary).

Tay16:

I pray to God you will follow your own advice when your wife turns you into nothing more than a sperm donor and starts trying out bigger sizes out there, since cheating isnt the worst thing that can happen in a marriage

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by eddychis: 8:38am On Jun 05, 2015
There was no need the woman trying to commit suicide. This is because if she dies he will go ahead and marry another woman. What I think is that she should know that men are not trustworthy generally, when it comes to extra marital affairs. It does not matter whether you satisfy your husband sexually or not, they have this believe of variety is the spice of life. Just ignore and focus on your children and your career, because trusting men, is not just worth it.
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by sunnedee: 8:39am On Jun 05, 2015
1stCitizen:
Nigerian women are the cause of their own problems. Their husbands cheat and all they can do is cry, cry, cry and come to Nairaland to lament. Try that abroad.....your arse is out da door with only your shaving stick and boxers.

This madness can only stop when the victims divorce such men. Marriage no be do or die... haba! Abi na because Niaja women sabi depend on men for everything from recharge cards, to accommodation to car to kpata sef?

I didn't want to comment before but let me correct your claim above.
Not to justify cheating but even abroad as you put it men still cheat and surprise : some of the wives know and just bone.

All of you should go through onatisi and ops post very well and grab some wisdom.
NB: quote me only if you have a brain that works
Top of the morning to ya all.

4 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 05, 2015

3 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Mynd44: 8:40am On Jun 05, 2015
gboss4sure:

One bottle of Hennessy for you,

To us men, sex is not love.
Iranu. Abasha.

To you not men.

Don't lump me together with you in your disgusting defence of your failures abeg

7 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by hensben(m): 8:41am On Jun 05, 2015
Chillisauce:
Just when you thought you have seen/read it all.
how low can the nigerian women go.

After husband cheating with women, prostitute that might have 5 to 6 client per day. He might even go in the extent of giving her mouth action. The same mouth he then uses to kiss you etc.

*spits*

Make una endure abeg. After all cheating is better than poverty abi?
give mouth action to prostitute? haba sis suffery suffery.no man go try that one oo..if you say the prostitute gives BJ to the man i will understand.

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by luckman20(m): 8:41am On Jun 05, 2015
FrancisTony:
I can only speak for Christians.

Bible said love your wife as Christ loved his Church.
Any Christian man that supports OP will definitely not eat his cake and have it.
Adultery and Pre-marital sex is evil - shun it.

Don't be a cheat and expect submissive/respectful wife.

N/B - Quote responsibly...

And what was the name of the church christ attended
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Mynd44: 8:42am On Jun 05, 2015
Nonso23:

He is intelligent ! exceptionally too!!
Oh...now I get your sacarsm...

Good morning to you too.
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Toks2008(m): 8:43am On Jun 05, 2015
One of my quotes from the thread the Op made reference to and a lady replied that i made no sense.

Toks2008:

You just nailed it. A man can die for a woman yet still cheats on her.

men see sex differently from women and a man can sex a woman without any emotion attached and will forget yourface after the act.

This is one secret our mothers knew and remained in their matrimonial home.

many ladies who leaves their marriage because their hubby cheats on them usually end up with a man who already has a wife thereby committing same crime they detest against their ex.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 05, 2015
Hmmmm...

Husband dear, let me not sniff it. Don't be so bold to flunct it. Don't get upset if someone else gets my attention. Protect yourself thus us. Be good to the kids and respect me. All will be well then...u azzzzzshole!

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 05, 2015
Mynd44:

Iranu. Abasha.

To you not men.

Don't lump me together with you in your disgusting defence of your failures abeg

You be man?

Failures? hohohohohoho.

Mr success, clap for yourself

2 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 05, 2015

2 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by hensben(m): 8:48am On Jun 05, 2015
Stillfire:

They will not see this part of the bible. I really don't know what they preach in church.

Even my ancient Igbo foremothers dealt with recalcitrant husbands. How much more women of today trying to condone a bad and evil thing. I don't get it. Some queer statistic show Nigerian women cheat more, I don't see men trying to justify or asking themselves to condone cheating and live with it.

Anyway....
Pseudo-Feminist
A person that claims to be a feminist yet ignores the main point of feminism, equality. Pseudo-Feminists will tend to blather on about how terrible men are, or assume how men do not face social issues in regards to their gender. Not only can these issues include false rape accusations (although that's EXTREMELY rare), rape of men (which is actually more common than you'd think) Selective Service in the United States, and the pressure of masculinity (which is very much like the pressures of feminization that women face and not considered as often).

Just as how pseudo-feminists will frequently call acknowledgement of men's issues misogyny, many so called "masculists" try to generalize feminists by pseudo-feminists, in order to claim that feminism is misandric in nature. Of course, these "masculists" then ignore women's issues and prove to be nothing but hypocrites. If you misuse the term, you'll look stupid to any intelligent being.

There are well documented pseudo-feminists, one of which is the 'Femitheist Divine', a young woman that on her previous blogs had called for mass genocide of men. They try to claim to be feminists in order to have a sense of legitimacy.
Pseudo-Feminists are basically the gender-issue equivalent of a GSA member that hates heterosexuals. Or a Cancer Society volunteer that advocates smoking.
your second paragraph; women cheat more than men in relationship/dating while men cheat more in marriage.

2 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by onatisi(m): 8:48am On Jun 05, 2015
sunnedee:

I didn't want to comment before but let me correct your claim above.
Not to justify cheating but even abroad as you put it men still cheat and surprise : some of the wives know and just bone.

All of you should go through onatisi and ops post very well and grab some wisdom.
NB: quote me only if you have a brain that works
bros ,the point is most of them insulting me aren't married. So there is no point arguing with them, they will learn with time.

2 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 05, 2015
onatisi:
Sex is nothing, boys will always be boys and men will always be boys. We are moved by what we see , so if I see naked bodies and big tits ,there is no amount of spiritual power that will stop my prick from waking up.
wicked grin
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by dvee2: 8:50am On Jun 05, 2015
Amya:
Coming from a pseudo-feminist, it shouldn't be all that alarming.

I was reading a thread yesterday about a young women who tried to commit suicide because she found out her supposedly perfect husband was cheating on her. If she were my kid Sis, I'd have dashed her free slap for that stupidity. This same lady was just justifying her husband's actions when after an argument he pushed her so her hard she banged her head on the edge of a glass table (in the risk of a permanent head injury). This same lady condoned and even justified her husband hating her OWN mother for the flimsy reason that she made some strong recommendations while they were planning their wedding. And suddenly she finds out her husband had a plethora of runs girls at his beck and call, and she overdosed on pills! You've got to be kidding me!

Now, I know my opinion on cheating males is going to be hugely unpopular amongst the female folks in the house (especially the married ones who for some reason think their life's happiness is tied to their spouse's fidelity). I'm also not making excuse for the male folks for cheating, I'm just trying to be realistic about this society. For some reason, men cheat. Most men infact. The sooner women realise this, the happier marriages will be. Sex is not love. To men especially (and me too) sex is just a function that can stand on it's own independent of love and even affection. It's like eating.

Don't be 100% sure that your husband is not cheating or will not cheat on you. That will be living in a fools paradise my dear. It has nothing to do with how pure or holy you were growing up. let's lower our expectations as far as marriage is concerned, and I bet you you'll have a happier and fulfilled marriage.

Or you can always choose not to get married. Divorce is also an option.

Yeah, Yeah I know about the bringing another woman into the house or infecting HIV to the poor innocent wife. Yeah let's hope your husband is sensible enough to not commit to these ladies and he's not stupid enough to not use protection.

Its very hard to justify cheating, but that's the plain truth. One of the oldest surviving Hollywood marriage- will smith and jada pinket, the wife gave the same advice to married women recently, do not police or monitor your husband, for a man, sex and love are two different things, a man can love his wife to heavens but still have side chicks just to satisfy his physical desires. a word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by honourhim: 8:50am On Jun 05, 2015
TooNoisy:
What exactly is your point? So women should expect their husbands to cheat? What nonsense is this?

You ladies loves to live in self deceit. His post is very clear for u to understand the points he made. Trying to twist it tantamounts to living in deceit. Yet the reality remains that most men cheat. Nobody is saying that cheating is good rather he just stated the obvious.

3 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Hero10001: 8:54am On Jun 05, 2015
Women are crazy cos men are stupid. Men are like dogs but women are hoes. Cheating shouldn't be a big deal.

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Chijiokeemez: 8:57am On Jun 05, 2015
Thou some husband can cheat and still believing its not the height of wrong deeds in marriages but its not right going defiling your marriages, cos its unscriptural and demonic.
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by xynerise: 8:58am On Jun 05, 2015
Cheating is really the most controversial in a relationship...#sigh
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 05, 2015

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 05, 2015
Lol @ "As a pseudo-feminist..."

Whatever kind of lifestyle strikes your fancy, OP. Besides, if you're content and in support of your husband 'cheating', he isn't exactly cheating now is he?

And if you both agree that sex outside your relationship is purely for sport and holds no significance, you should probably consider polyamory instead of veiling your respective 'indiscretions' and sneaking behind each other's backs in full knowledge of the other is up to, and yet somehow lacking the full frontal honesty and acceptance of your chosen lifestyle.

3 Likes

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by dmola(m): 9:02am On Jun 05, 2015
Moana:
may God give you a sexually adventurous wife in Jesus Name
My bruv U̶̲̥̅̊ bera dodge this pray .......lmaoooooooooo
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by sunnedee: 9:02am On Jun 05, 2015
onatisi:
bros ,the point is most of them insulting me aren't married. So there is no point arguing with them, they will learn with time.

Even being single, they have more than one gf yet they come here to form holier than thou.

Good morning bro
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by UjSizzle(f): 9:02am On Jun 05, 2015
Mynd44:

This is either sarcasm or BS. How can a man say and you call him "intelligent"?

I don't understand you people.

And Ujsizzle, biko tell me you shared that by mistake.
Lol I shared it by mistake. Was trying to hit 'quote' grin
Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by doublecheif: 9:03am On Jun 05, 2015
Main point S3X is not LOVE, ur husbands love you Ladies

1 Like

Re: A Cheating Husband Is Not The Worst Thing That Can Happen In Marriage. by sunnedee: 9:04am On Jun 05, 2015
dvee2:

Its very hard to justify cheating, but that's the plain truth. One of the oldest surviving Hollywood marriage- will smith and jada pinket, the wife gave the same advice to married women recently, do not police or monitor your husband, for a man, sex and love are two different things, a man can love his wife to heavens but still have side chicks just to satisfy his physical desires. a word is enough for the wise.
Somebody come say e no dey happen abroad. Ifa hear!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers / Man Blasts His Daughter Over Her Profile Photo / Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.