Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead (53372 Views)

19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) / Gas Station In Ghana Explodes (Photos) / 75-Year-Old Woman Marries A 27yr Old Man...says 'love Has No Age Limit' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by kudaheade22(f): 1:04pm On Jun 04, 2015
RIP to the dead.....so tragic
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by Ensquare(m): 1:04pm On Jun 04, 2015
If actually the the area ws flooded,water might have entered the underground tanks at the filling station thereby displacing the petrol to flood on the water. Any spark frm within d region will definatly cause an explosion. May thier souls rest in peace
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by Ifeconwaba(m): 1:04pm On Jun 04, 2015
Islam the world problem. Abrahams one night stand don spoil this world finish chaii
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by teejaykkr(m): 1:05pm On Jun 04, 2015
celeron40:
Anything is possible if they have muslim citizens..fvck islam.

Islam is a religion of peace

1 Like

Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by Ensquare(m): 1:06pm On Jun 04, 2015
Same happened in one filling station near my huz some yrs back.If actually the the area ws flooded,water might have entered the underground tanks at the filling station thereby displacing the petrol to flood on the water. Any spark frm within d region will definatly cause an explosion. May thier souls rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by acaolly1(m): 1:06pm On Jun 04, 2015
celeron40:

That your rotten mouth will end in hell fire. who told you Terrorists are muslims? are mosques not been bombed and are muslims not killed? The quran does NOT support terrorism and i am very very proud to be a muslim. May ALLAH destroy all terrorists and those who call islam a terror religion.

1 Like

Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by Aleeyouchalawa(m): 1:07pm On Jun 04, 2015
celeron40:

2 Likes

Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by Aleeyouchalawa(m): 1:08pm On Jun 04, 2015
Ifeconwaba:
Islam the worl problem

1 Like

Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by Slickest(m): 1:09pm On Jun 04, 2015
celeron40:
Na wa 4u oo...is daat wot christianity teaches u, to open ur mouth without thinking...its ppl lyk that think brains comes with manual, use ur brain, its a gift from God
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by acaolly1(m): 1:10pm On Jun 04, 2015
Ifeconwaba:
Islam the worl problem

I see the effect of illiteracy.... wastedsperm.com

1 Like

Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by ogehomes(f): 1:10pm On Jun 04, 2015
My Mum use to tell me never to source for shelter whenever it's raining.. Her Words 'rain does not kill, Walk in the rain and don't let it hinder your normal activities' This is a. National loss. May their Souls Rest In Peace. AMEN.
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by SambisaaForest: 1:14pm On Jun 04, 2015
Fvck ya big time. Such crap. You. Think I give a fvck about you. Nonsense!

iamord:
I care less who you bring your anger on. Cos you are not the only one that knows how to our anger. What u said is off point. Point blank!!! And not helping matters. Smh
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by dominique(f): 1:15pm On Jun 04, 2015
That picture of mother and child will surely give me sleepless night. RIP to the deceased cry
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by papoose999(m): 1:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
celeron40:
dude stop d hate d explosion was an accident some wires malfunctiond cos of d rain whch caused d explosion
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by rastamouse: 1:17pm On Jun 04, 2015
freeborn76:

I sympathise with the family of the bereaved and pray such never happens again...I want to however digress a bit and say that Ghana and other African countries seem to rejoice whenever they hear of disasters in Nigeria; while I am not celebrating this (God forbid that I do), I hope Ghanaians will learn that disasters are not synonymous with Nigeria alone. It's Boko Haram today in Nigeria, who knows what will raise its ugly head tomorrow in Ghana? Nigeria will rise again and its rising will shame a lot of people, especially our enemies. Once again, I wish the bereaved family God's grace to bear the loss. cry cry cry cry

Fool

2 Likes

Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by CaptainJune: 1:18pm On Jun 04, 2015
Nobody knows when his time is up. You see, many had plans for tonight, tomorrow, next week, month or years to come but all that has come to an everlasting pause.

My brothers and sisters, it is folly to live in sin thinking we have the power to keep our lives. Who knows when the heart will stop beating?

Those truly in Christ among those dead are counted fortunate but where will the others go who never repented of their sins or gave their lives to Jesus Christ until their end met them?

It is easy to say RIP to the dead but we all know better. Cold turkey is many are far from the eternal rest we wish them and will be denied that rest forever if they died without accepting Christ as their Saviour or repenting of their sins.
It is only in death that sinners value the 'precious' words of preachers and followers of Christ above their earthly pursuits..but then it'll be too late.

My prayer is that death will not meet any one of us alive suddenly until we've lived a fruitful long life on earth and that when it eventually does our names will be found in the Lamb's Book of Life. Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by SambisaaForest: 1:18pm On Jun 04, 2015
Why should I care what a foool like you thinks grin it runs in the family, isn't it? Terminal insanity runs in your ape family,huh?
RuthlessAnalyst:

u MUST bE A PRODUCT OF AN EXPIRED SPERMATOZOA
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by rastamouse: 1:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
freeborn76:

I sympathise with the family of the bereaved and pray such never happens again...I want to however digress a bit and say that Ghana and other African countries seem to rejoice whenever they hear of disasters in Nigeria; while I am not celebrating this (God forbid that I do), I hope Ghanaians will learn that disasters are not synonymous with Nigeria alone. It's Boko Haram today in Nigeria, who knows what will raise its ugly head tomorrow in Ghana? Nigeria will rise again and its rising will shame a lot of people, especially our enemies. Once again, I wish the bereaved family God's grace to bear the loss. cry cry cry cry

You BLOOOOOOOODY foooooool

3 Likes

Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by drmaxayuba(m): 1:20pm On Jun 04, 2015
Unilever Plc. The number 1 Consumer Goods producer not only produce our daily house hold goods like ( Omo, Lux, Sunlight, Lifebouy, Dove, Vaseline, Lipton , BlueBand, Knorr, Ryco, etc.. but have Amazing Career opportunities especially for young people . And you may just be a click away from exploring Unilever. To start, Click this link below NOTE YOU SHOULD FIRST LIKE THE POST then A COMMENT OR QUESTION ABOUT UNILEVER
like the post and ask any question about Unilever. we would answer you!.➡ brought to u by Unilever Campus Ambassadors A.B.U Zaria..
https://m.facebook.com/UnileverCareersNigeria/photos/a.226638377385930.47607.211664098883358/84484type=1&source=46&refid=17

Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by papoose999(m): 1:21pm On Jun 04, 2015
freeborn76:

u re xtremely stupid one small sense u no get

2 Likes

Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by SambisaaForest: 1:23pm On Jun 04, 2015
Hahahaha what did you expect from a citizen of of a certified sh1thole? grin shitnigeria? cheesy cheesy federal rep of f_ _ ols cheesy

rastamouse:

Fool
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by Memecasper(m): 1:23pm On Jun 04, 2015
Just phoned my brother who is schooling der. He said some people beleive it to be a thunder strike which caused the explosion. Actually he said the number of dead people is 200 and counting. It happened in one of the busiest places in Ghana, the great circle.

Been there twice. It us d centre of activities. Just like Oshodi of lagos or Central market of Kaduna.

May their souls rest in peace
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by Tantidora(f): 1:23pm On Jun 04, 2015
Derimifa Due .. Sad .....
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by eddydey(m): 1:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
Jesus wept !!! what is happening ? death death death everywhere! God please have mercy on your children. RIP to the death !
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by iamord(m): 1:26pm On Jun 04, 2015
SambisaaForest:
Fvck ya big time. Such crap. You. Think I give a fvck about you. Nonsense!

Like i said earlier. I careless. Do the right thing. That's all
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by SambisaaForest: 1:26pm On Jun 04, 2015
grin grin sweet music to my ears walahi grin he's a bloody magg0t [size=8pt][/size][size=8pt][/sizel][quote author=rastamouse post=3441 undecided

You BLOOOOOOOODY foooooool[/quote]
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by petitejolie(f): 1:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
Fire everywhere. Jesus please guide us. We don't know d next location of explosions
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by rastamouse: 1:28pm On Jun 04, 2015
SambisaaForest:

Hahahaha what did you expect from a citizen of of a certified sh1thole? grin shitnigeria? cheesy cheesy federal rep of f_ _ ols cheesy

Shut up! How can you even use smileys on this thread? To some of you this is a joke right?

1 Like

Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by Chemistri(m): 1:29pm On Jun 04, 2015
May their Souls rest in perfect peace. Amen
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 04, 2015
GOD.. are you watching this.. i mean are you really watching all this happen?
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 04, 2015
SambisaaForest:
And who is that ediot posting those gory photos? Those are human beings, mudder fugger! I know in your country human lives mean very little. In Ghana, we respect human lives cool cool
Stop talking like a fo.ool. Wether it's Nigeria, Ghana or wherever , human life is sacred. Have you seen anybody on this thread rejoicing or happy there is a tragedy in Ghana? We all brothers- africans that's all that matters.
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by dave2meek(m): 1:38pm On Jun 04, 2015
Fire here and there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Putin Puts Russia’s Nuclear Forces On Alert, Cites Sanctions / ISRAELI Weapon Damaged Iranian Air Defenses Without Being Detected / Heavy Gunfire At Guinea Presidential Palace. Military Coup Ongoing (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.