Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead (53345 Views)

19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) / Gas Station In Ghana Explodes (Photos) / 75-Year-Old Woman Marries A 27yr Old Man...says 'love Has No Age Limit' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by Hero10001: 2:54pm On Jun 04, 2015
Chai! Thank God it didnt happened in Nigeria. Some pple for dey call for babaOneChance resignation. Ghana Pele o.
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by achimotan(m): 2:56pm On Jun 04, 2015
iamord:
Actually you have said nothing. the truth of the matter is that you are no different from the Nigerians u insult. You the wise one, your solution to the problem is to act as a Ghana police man to block people from insulting your country grin. While your country is on fire. How smart of u.! See to be honest with u. Am on my cool j. Cos I know your type.. If u want to be of service to Ghana. Go to the scene and see how you can help people in distress . Instead of coming here to make noise

His is a mental case. always looking for little excuse to engage in his hobby;E-fights with his usual trademarks

hahaaaaa,arrant crap,huh? fuckdupedness etc

1 Like

Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by SambisaaForest: 2:58pm On Jun 04, 2015
sharaaaaaaaaaaaap omo naija generator republic. I am only responding to insults. I have to respond to the mudder fuggerz embarassed cool shocked

Captainswag225:
when will ever grow up? People are grieving and all u can do is to insult left and right. Are u sane at all?
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by yassjib: 3:00pm On Jun 04, 2015
RIP
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 04, 2015
Lilyomi:

Nope. It is believed dat thunder struck da fuel tanker.

Add me up on whatsapp 026 256 4408
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by Vivalavida99(f): 3:06pm On Jun 04, 2015
SambisaaForest:
sharaaaaaaaaaaaap omo naija generator republic. I am only responding to insults. I have to respond to the mudder fuggerz embarassed cool shocked

Hey Charley!!

Tone it down a lil bit, what's with the insult here and there? A lil bit if respect to the dead.
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by Captainswag225(m): 3:07pm On Jun 04, 2015
SambisaaForest:

u are disgracing yourself. Jux stop it
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by SambisaaForest: 3:17pm On Jun 04, 2015
shraaaaaaaap your father, your mother and your entire family are mental cases

reading the nonsense you are posting make me sick lipsrsealed such deep-rooted inferiorirty complex sucking up to his alata masters tongue you better be licking alata azz lipsrsealed you can change your nationality and become a mumugerian so you can grovel and suck up to the MUMUs. such a c0cksucking leech
cry tongue tongue tongue

achimotan:

His is a mental case. always looking for little excuse to engage in his hobby;E-fights with his usual trademarks

hahaaaaa,arrant crap,huh? fuckdupedness etc
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by SambisaaForest: 3:26pm On Jun 04, 2015
you kidding me? you are outrightly funny. The truth is I don't give a fvck! I have not even started sef embarassed when I get into my flow......fuckeduppedness grin you never heard of PetroDolla? tongue fuckeduppendness shocked lipsrsealed

Captainswag225:
u are disgracing yourself. Jux stop it
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by shepherdnoble: 3:29pm On Jun 04, 2015
solid3:
Just saw a breaking news on Aljazera that there has been an explosion in a filling station with over 70 people dead.

Can anyone confirm this?

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=360811
IT WAS TERRIBLE AS I WATCHING GHANA PRIME NEWS THIS MORNING. THIS A VERY BIG BLOW TO GHANIANS N IT'S GOVT...I PRAY, GOD WILL SEE THEM THROUGH.. #accraflood
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by litetias(m): 3:33pm On Jun 04, 2015
That mother and child pic got me bad!
Eternal rest grant them Oh Lord and let perpetual light shine upon them.
May their souls and the souls of all the faithful departed rest in peace.
Amen
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by Captainswag225(m): 3:36pm On Jun 04, 2015
SambisaaForest:
you kidding me? you are outrightly funny. The truth is I don't give a fvck! I have not even started sef embarassed when I get into my flow......fuckeduppedness grin you never heard of PetroDolla? tongue fuckeduppendness shocked lipsrsealed

so u are petrodollar right? What do u gain from insulting people.., pls show some respect to the dead and stop embarrasing yourself.

1 Like

Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 04, 2015
celeron40:
Hahah...marked?
Hausa Pig.

Lol, Agama Lizard
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by luluosas(m): 3:42pm On Jun 04, 2015
O LORD have mercy on us your children.
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by amakaffy: 4:01pm On Jun 04, 2015
celeron40:
Anything is possible if they have muslim citizens..fvck islam.

Fv.ck ur entire generation! Afalataqilunnn

1 Like

Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by plentybash: 4:08pm On Jun 04, 2015
[s][/s]t
celeron40:
Anything is possible if they have muslim citizens..fvck islam.
ur mumu no get mate bastard

1 Like

Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by baby124: 4:11pm On Jun 04, 2015
The mother and little baby made me cry. OMG. God have mercy. Looks like a fault in the petrol station. May they all RIP and i hope it happened quick for them. What a horrible way to die. This is why i dont like crowded places, i come, do my business and leave.
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by achimotan(m): 4:28pm On Jun 04, 2015
SambisaaForest:
shraaaaaaaap your father, your mother and your entire family are mental cases

reading the nonsense you are posting make me sick lipsrsealed such deep-rooted inferiorirty complex sucking up to his alata masters tongue you better be licking alata azz lipsrsealed you can change your nationality and become a mumugerian so you can grovel and suck up to the MUMUs. such a c0cksucking leech
cry tongue tongue tongue

so getting unnecessarily angry and abusive whenever Ghana is mentioned or using your other user name PocoaPoco57 where you deliberately comment on issues unrelated to u is your sign of showing your superiority complex? You are indeed a mental case

2 Likes

Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by nonjebose(m): 5:08pm On Jun 04, 2015
My heart felt sympathy to all Ghanians. It is really disheartening. I have been following the events on GTV. May the soul of the dead rest in peace
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by EzeeYFB(m): 5:25pm On Jun 04, 2015
cry so sad
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by crystalk20: 7:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
Loads of cash to be won on fixed matches, get your sure 100% fixed game by contacting our agents on 08161329808 to get subscribed and get winning

Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by PetroDolla3: 8:06pm On Jun 04, 2015
Olodo in the house cool cool you are the biggest foooool in the whole world cool how is it your business how I express yourself on nairaland? if you don't like what I say or how I say it, then pour cement inside a bucket, mix it with milo and drink it embarassed or you can even hug a live transformer.

you went to achimota so what? those of us who went to better schools don't even make noise. tongue and where did you get the idea I am PocoPoco or whatever shit you call yourself? any one with a brain knows petrodolla only reacts to issues relating to Ghana, mudder fugger. and no one, and I mean NO ONE can stop me from expressing my views the way I want to.

evil scumbag, you think you can stop me? embarassed kiss cool fuckeduppedness even one billion of you mudder fuggerz cant stop me from expressing my views in a way that best suits me. such arrant nonsense!

Let's have a toast to the scvmbag cool my dog has more sense than this slowpoke

just avoid my posts in the future or I will make you regret it big time embarassed embarassed undecided kiss

achimotan:

so getting unnecessarily angry and abusive whenever Ghana is mentioned or using your other user name PocoaPoco57 where you deliberately comment on issues unrelated to u is your sign of showing your superiority complex? You are indeed a mental case
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by morpheus24: 9:04pm On Jun 04, 2015
PetroDolla3:
Olodo in the house cool cool you are the biggest foooool in the whole world cool how is it your business how I express yourself on nairaland? if you don't like what I say or how I say it, then pour cement inside a bucket, mix it with milo and drink it embarassed or you can even hug a live transformer.
you went to achimota so what? those of us who went to better schools don't even make noise. tongue and where did you get the idea I am PocoPoco or whatever shit you call yourself? any one with a brain knows petrodolla only reacts to issues relating to Ghana, mudder fugger. and no one, and I mean NO ONE can stop me from expressing my views the way I want to.
evil scumbag, you think you can stop me? embarassed kiss cool fuckeduppedness even one billion of you mudder fuggerz cant stop me from expressing my views in a way that best suits me. such arrant nonsense!
just avoid my posts in the future or I will make you regret it big time embarassed embarassed undecided kiss

Sounds like you are about to blow a fuse. There is a world outside nairaland. Mental illness normally creeps up in the form of Obsessions. Don't travel to the Doctor because of Naija.

***SMH******
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by ifypedro38(m): 10:06pm On Jun 04, 2015
may their souls rest in peace
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by baseg25(m): 10:12pm On Jun 04, 2015
Heartbreaking Photos From The Ghana Gas Station Explosion That Happened Today
https://www.nairaland.com/2358300/heartbreaking-photos-ghana-gas-station
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by Christmasdon(m): 10:35pm On Jun 04, 2015
are those people just lying down or what' looks like itwas staged. anways lawao,
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by tegoguy(m): 1:23am On Jun 05, 2015
God Bless my countrymen and brethern.
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by newacca: 5:29am On Jun 05, 2015
Our prayers go to Ghana. cry

1 Like

Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by PocoAPoco57: 9:31am On Jun 05, 2015
PetroDolla3:

Dont mind that stupidddd irrational twatttt and who gives a phuck about Achimota school. I am not Petro n for ur fuckinggggg information i am half Ghanaian and went to a better school. U slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by PocoAPoco57: 9:34am On Jun 05, 2015
achimotan:

Predictable.

From Petrodollar to Pocoapoco57 to Crudegh to Sambisaaforest; you always display high level of immaturity and infantile tendencies.

Grow up man and stop this childish behavior of yours

U fuckinggggg shittt bag i am not petro.

1 Like

Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by achimotan(m): 10:24am On Jun 05, 2015
[quote author=PetroDolla3 post=34432807]

you are really a goon.so now that you want to bring up schools into it, which one of your schools is better than achimota shocked coolNonsense
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by Lilyomi(f): 3:48pm On Jun 05, 2015
youmour:

Add me up on whatsapp 026 256 4408
How do i transfer money to nigeria frm here pls?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Heavy Gunfire At Guinea Presidential Palace. Military Coup Ongoing (Video) / Retired English Teacher Corrects Trump Letter, Sends It Back-photo / World Reacts As Missiles Rain Explosions On Ukrainian Cities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.