Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,085 members, 7,957,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:59 AM

Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? - Sports (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? (87825 Views)

Eden Hazard Vs Neymar Jr – Who Is The Best Winger In The World? / Career Stats Between Eden Hazard Vs Alexis Sanchez. Eden Hazard / Hazard Vs Bale Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best After Messi And Ronaldo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 24, 2015
Yustash001:
if it's since league started...then you are joking....Everton has won the league 9 times and Aston Villa has won it 7 times.......epl is more competitive than Laliga....
So also has Valencia and Deportivo won the La liga before. I am referring to the past TEN years man, TEN YEARS! How many teams have won the EPL in the last TEN years There was even a time MAN U won it three times consecutively and u call that competition? I have solid facts man.. Did u know that Chelsea won the league last season with some matches still to be played and u call that competition? Next season, we know the clubs that will challenge for the EPL again and u want me to believe such a league is tough?
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Bibleuser: 6:32pm On Jun 24, 2015
raumdeuter:

I am seriously weak with this type of argument?

Do you know the meaning of UNFP? This is only for players in the French league, So how would Neymar from Brazilian league or Spanish league win it?

Okay to see how silly this reasoning is, tell me why Hazard never won best Young player in Brazilian league?

Then talk of Neymar not winning Bravo award
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by raumdeuter: 6:37pm On Jun 24, 2015
Bibleuser:

Then talk of Neymar not winning Bravo award

Which team do you support? Because I know only Chelsea fans can be this ignorant.

A little research would do you some help

The Bravo Award is an annual award which is handed out by the Italian magazine Guerin Sportivo to the most outstanding young European footballer. The first winner of the award was Englishman Jimmy Case. Until 1992 only under-23 players participating in one of the three European club cups (UEFA Champions League, UEFA Cup, UEFA Cup Winners' Cup) were eligible. [size=13pt]Since 1992 any under-21 player from any European League is eligible[/size].

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bravo_Award

Read the part in bold and answer your question yourself

When Neymar was U21 was he playing in a European league? It's like asking why Diego Costa didnt win PFA YOUNG player of the year

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Bibleuser: 6:42pm On Jun 24, 2015
raumdeuter:

Which team do you support? Because I know only Chelsea fans can be this ignorant.

A little research would do you some help

Read the part in bold and answer your question yourself

When Neymar was U21 was he playing in a European league?

22 at the world cup. He signed in Barca at the age of either 20 or 21.

Go and browse it
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by raumdeuter: 6:44pm On Jun 24, 2015
Bibleuser:

22 at the world cup. He signed in Barca at the age of either 20 or 21.

Go and browse it

Please dont embarass yourself further. You are on the internet and it wouldnt cost you anything to google it

What is Neymars Date of birth and when did he sign for Barca.

Now answer: Was Neymar playing in Europe when he was Under 21yrs ?

Answer this
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by raumdeuter: 12:53am On Jun 28, 2015
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by david37525: 7:31am On Jun 28, 2015
hazard is beta dan neymar bt neymar shines cuz he plays for a beta club
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by clodd007(m): 5:20pm On Jun 28, 2015
you get 10% on ur first deposit when you get in through this link
it is a new bookie for u https://www.bonanzawin.com/?code=clodd007 : so much inplays and payout is less dan an hr I was so stunned whn I used it : its almost like bet365 its a nigerian bookie
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by HOMOTOYOSI10: 1:05am On Jun 29, 2015
raumdeuter:

Please dont embarass yourself further. You are on the internet and it wouldnt cost you anything to google it

What is Neymars Date of birth and when did he sign for Barca.

Now answer: Was Neymar playing in Europe when he was Under 21yrs ?

Answer this
he signed for Barcelona @ age 21
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by archiveeng: 10:11am On Jun 29, 2015
I still get confused with people's view, sentiment aside, these are my thorough decisions:

I will go for Hazard any day because of the following:

1. Hazard has pace more than Neymar
2. Hazard gave Chelseafc the league after the first half when key players were down.
3. Hazard can always run back and assist his left back
4. Hazard can create better assist for his fellow mate
5. Hazard is a defender breaker
6. Hazard gave cfc vital points when all hope were lost. eg Cfc vs QPR where dey had only one chance on target and one goal from Cesc.
7. Hazard has more strenght than Neymar
8. Without Hazard in cfc game, cfc struggles
9. Without Neymar in barca they can still win any match comfortably
10. Hazard has more personal award than Neymar.
and so it continues....................
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by gibzzhd: 10:36am On Jun 29, 2015
Bibleuser:
Hazard is better bc he is playing in a tougher league plus he is the one to create chance in a team that is not all that great but if u look at neymar u will find out that he is being fed with ball from Messi and Suarez and la liga is a simpler and easier league
get knowledge. LA liga is an easy league n dey hv won d champions league 5tyms n Europa 7tyms in 10yrs.u r a clown.hv u forgotten Athletic vs Chelsea 5-0 bilboa vs man u.can Everton or Sunderland ever win Madrid or baca.if u put baca n Madrid in EPL Dey will b 1st n 2nd every year

3 Likes

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by gibzzhd: 10:40am On Jun 29, 2015
archiveeng:
I still get confused with people's view, sentiment aside, these are my thorough decisions:

2. Hazard gave Chelseafc the league after the first half when key players were down.
6. Hazard gave cfc vital points when all hope were lost. eg Cfc vs QPR where dey had only one chance on target and one goal from Cesc.
we hv just seen neymar in Europe 4 2 seasons.did u c or heard of him when he was in Santos.hv u sewn him play 4 Brazil where he is the only star.pls hazard is no match 4 him.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by gibzzhd: 11:34am On Jun 29, 2015
Yustash001:
am not disputing the fact the Laliga is best league currently...but the last time I check...the basis of our argument is the league that's more competitive between the two....
simple question
draw a league between Barcelona R.Madrid A.madrid Chelsea man city & Arsenal.who will b 1st 2nd n 3rd
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by gibzzhd: 11:52am On Jun 29, 2015
dubylhover:

aguero,silva,yaya,fab, averageguy y now... angry lipsrsealed
yes dey are compare 2 d talent u hv in LA liga.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by raumdeuter: 10:19pm On Sep 12, 2015
Hello people
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 12, 2015
Even Hazard will slap you for comparing him to Neymar

4 Likes

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by raumdeuter: 4:24pm On Sep 13, 2015
hesben, chelseafan1, mourinholic
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Mourinholic(m): 5:10pm On Sep 13, 2015
raumdeuter:
Present sir......Neymar nooni
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Chelseafan1: 5:13pm On Sep 13, 2015
raumdeuter:
Neymar all the way, castrate anybody wey argue am.

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Krasid(m): 6:26pm On Sep 13, 2015
Hazard fans already conceding defeat.The debate already ended even before it started.Such a shame.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 13, 2015
Neymar is better.i'll even pick an in-form Cuadrado over hazard.Hazard is too predictable i.m.o

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by mayorjosh(m): 1:42am On Sep 14, 2015
montedo:

So also has Valencia and Deportivo won the La liga before. I am referring to the past TEN years man, TEN YEARS! How many teams have won the EPL in the last TEN years There was even a time MAN U won it three times consecutively and u call that competition? I have solid facts man.. Did u know that Chelsea won the league last season with some matches still to be played and u call that competition? Next season, we know the clubs that will challenge for the EPL again and u want me to believe such a league is tough?

Ok wast abt la liga check out d winners of d leaguein d last 10 years and check the epl then compaare

2005-barca. 2005-chelsea

2006-barca. 2006-chelsea

2007-barca. 2007-man u

2008-real madrid. 2008-man u

2009-barca. 2009-man u

2010-barca. 2010-chelsea

2011-barca. 2011-man u

2012 real madrid. 2012-man city

2013-barca. 2013-man u

2014-atl madrid. 2014-man city

2015-barca. 2015-chelsea

Now tell me...which one is more competitive
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by prelinctus: 10:56am On Sep 14, 2015
kaycee4one, where are your '5 things we learnt' for this past weekend?
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by calculator123(m): 5:24pm On Sep 16, 2015
archiveeng:

would u still say dat nw after 4 unconvicing performances...

2 Likes

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by calculator123(m): 5:31pm On Sep 16, 2015
archiveeng:

get knowledge mr...

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by calculator123(m): 5:34pm On Sep 16, 2015
david37525:
hazard is beta dan neymar bt neymar shines cuz he plays for a beta club
beta club with beta players.mr hazard shines with less club less players,imagine if neymar was in a less club like chelsea this is simple logic.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by raumdeuter: 10:46pm On Oct 28, 2015
Bump
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by peterd53(m): 8:45am On Oct 29, 2015
wer are d hazard fans
I thought u guys said hazard plays well and Carry d team during d hard time's
well u can now see who is superior, neymar shines without messi and inesta(who u claim to be his benefactor).
neymar is currently barca best player at d moment,he topples laliga goal scoring and assist chart.

I will be waiting for ur useless excuses kus I no u will neva accept d truth

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 29, 2015
Neymar
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by kendrick9(m): 12:02pm On Oct 29, 2015
archiveeng:

I stopped reading after here..... more pace than neymar?? this guy must be joking

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by raumdeuter: 5:35pm On Oct 29, 2015
Dem don run?
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by papasee: 12:28am On Nov 01, 2015
where are hazard fans?

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo's Amazing Car Collections That Will Be Flown To Juventus / Flying Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (South Korea 2017) / Nigeria Vs Argentina: [0 - 1] On June 12, 2010 @ World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.