Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? - Sports (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? (86392 Views)

Eden Hazard Vs Neymar Jr – Who Is The Best Winger In The World? / Career Stats Between Eden Hazard Vs Alexis Sanchez. Eden Hazard / Hazard Vs Bale Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best After Messi And Ronaldo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Krasid(m): 12:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
hensben:
why can't i compare him with modric? they are both midfieder. when you guys compare hazard to neymar knowing fully well hazard is a left midfielder while neymar is left wing forward...#hypocrites.
Oga, Hazard is a Winger/AM(whether LM or RM), Neymar is a Winger/forward.
Keyword: Winger.Hence the comparison.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by hensben(m): 12:26pm On Jun 22, 2015
Krasid:
SMH.They are called box-to-box midfielders not 'utility players'.Try checking that one out and you can thank me later.
shut up again! i know he plays box-to-box for man city, he played DMF n CD for barca in the past n was very good at it reason i called him a utility player unlike modric that have played CM right from tothenham...so because i support chelsea n barca i dont watch other clubs play right? or because you support madrid you know the game more than me? lol, mumu logic. can you claim you know the game more than sevilla fan simply because they support sevilla? lol..so na the reason wey dey make una dey continue to dey argue with sentiment simply because you feel a chelsea fan can't know the game more than you as a madrid fan even if it's clear you started supporting madrid 2 years ago with your comment?lol..I shake my head for you.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by hensben(m): 12:31pm On Jun 22, 2015
Krasid:
Oga, Hazard is a Winger/AM(whether LM or RM), Neymar is a Winger/forward.
Keyword: Winger.Hence the comparison.
check wikipedia, chelsea formation and what mou demand from hazard(i.e, tracking back/supporting the midfield)..there is big difference between LMF and LWF #CHECK.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Krasid(m): 12:33pm On Jun 22, 2015
hensben:
no! you no nothing about football, modric is central midfielder, yaya is a utility player, he can play all the position you mentioned very well that's what make him a superior player than modric.
If Modric is simply a CM like you said, and Yaya is a "utility player"(whatever that means), wouldn't it be logical if you compared Yaya toure to other "utility players" and Modric to other CM's.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by hensben(m): 12:36pm On Jun 22, 2015
Krasid:
If Modric is simply a CM like you said, and Yaya is a "utility player"(whatever that means), wouldn't it be logical if you compared Yaya toure to other "utility players" and Modric to other CM's.
because he can do what modric is known for(CM) perfectly well when instructed by his coach.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Krasid(m): 12:49pm On Jun 22, 2015
hensben:
check wikipedia, chelsea formation and what mou demand from hazard(i.e, tracking back/supporting the midfield)..there is big difference between LMF and LWF #CHECK.
Wikipedia wouldn't be so stupid to say Hazard is a Winger /AM, would they? Look I don't want to get involved in this Hazard-Neymar debate(although I think one is better, but prefer the other), just setting things straight.Giving excuses about Hazard playing LMF and not having excellent stats is what I won't take.He just doesn't have it.Ronaldo also played as an LMF under Mou in a 4-2-3-1 and was usually scolded by Mou if he didn't track back but he still had good stats.Hazard is a good player but he needs to improve to be remembered among the greats and not just some J.cole or Nani.Even hazard has stated that he would like to score 25+ next season and maybe 50+ someday.He knows that he needs to improve and it is not about the position he is playing.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Krasid(m): 12:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
hensben:
because he can do what modric is known for(CM) perfectly well when instructed by his coach.
Until he keeps doing what Modric is known for week-in week-out and continually every season and has established himself as a CM and not a box-to-box midfielder, both players should not be compared.Modric should be compared to his fellow CM's, while Yaya toure should be compared to his fellow "utility players".
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by hensben(m): 12:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
Krasid:
Wikipedia wouldn't be so stupid to say Hazard is a Winger /AM, would they? Look I don't want to get involved in this Hazard-Neymar debate(although I think one is better, but prefer the other), just setting things straight.Giving excuses about Hazard playing LMF and not having excellent stats is what I won't take.He just doesn't have it.Ronaldo also played as an LMF under Mou in a 4-2-3-1 and was usually scolded by Mou if he didn't track but he still had good stats.Hazard is a good player but he needs to improve to be remembered among the greats and not just some J.cole or Nani.Even hazard has stated that he would like to score 25+ next season and maybe 50+ someday.He knows that he needs to improve and it is not about the position he is playing.
thank God you knoe cr7 is stubborn. nuff said..like i said earlier hazard is LMF/winger while neymar is LWF/striker...Don't tell me you don't know the difference between this two position moreover, aside cr7 n messi which other winger you know in the history of the game score lot of goals.? it's just like the record lampard set as AMF.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by hensben(m): 12:57pm On Jun 22, 2015
Krasid:
Until he keeps doing what Modric is known for week-in week-out and continually every season and has established himself as a CM and not a box-to-box midfielder, both players should not be compared.Modric should be compared to his fellow CM's, while Yaya toure should be compared to his fellow "utility players".
yaya has done it in the past. what are you saying mr.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Krasid(m): 1:03pm On Jun 22, 2015
hensben:
thank God you knoe cr7 is stubborn. nuff said..like i said earlier hazard is LMF/winger while neymar is LWF/striker...Don't tell me you don't know the difference between this two position moreover, aside cr7 n messi which other winger you know in the history of the game score lot of goals.? it's just like the record lampard set as AMF.
Well, both are tipped to be the next best thing after Messi and CR.If Hazard wants to get to that level then he needs to replicate one of the things they are know for, their phenomenal stats.If he doesn't, then he will be continually criticised for not living up to expectation.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by hensben(m): 1:08pm On Jun 22, 2015
Krasid:
Well, both are tipped to be the next best thing after Messi and CR.If Hazard wants to get to that level then he needs to replicate one of the things they are know for, their phenomenal stats.If he doesn't, then he will be continually criticised for not living up to expectation.
says who? oga u don hear of different regime? na who make goals criteria to be known as world best? why them get golden boot for highest goal scored? we talking of all round play that make up a player u dey talk of only goals.. and i can bet my last cash neymar can't score 61 or 57 goals in a season..he was been assisted tap-in by messi mostly this past season. your hypocrite dey smell..u nor want make i compare box-to-box player to CM but you wan compare LMF/winger to LWF/striker.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Krasid(m): 1:11pm On Jun 22, 2015
hensben:
yaya has done it in the past. what are you saying mr.
How good was he doing it? So good that Pep favoured Busquets over him which saw him being sold to City.If you want to compare the current Modric to Barcelona's toure then it's understandable.But still, Modric beats him hands down.If you are doing so, do not bring up the Yaya scoring, assisting, defending etc because that's the City Yaya not Barcelona's Yaya.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by hensben(m): 1:14pm On Jun 22, 2015
Krasid:
How good was he doing it? So good that Pep favoured Busquets over him which saw him being sold to City.
thats what we call nepotism mr., even barca fan base know very well yaya was better.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Krasid(m): 1:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
hensben:
thats what we call nepotism mr., even barca fan base know very well yaya was better.
That's for Barca fans to decide.As for me as a neutral all I know is that Pep favoured Busquets over Yaya and Busquets was instrumental in Barca winning 5 trophies in 2011 and 3 in 2015.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Krasid(m): 1:24pm On Jun 22, 2015
hensben:
says who? oga u don hear of different regime? na who make goals criteria to be known as world best? why them get golden boot for highest goal scored? we talking of all round play that make up a player u dey talk of only goals.. and i can bet my last cash neymar can't score 61 or 57 goals in a season..he was been assisted tap-in by messi mostly this past season. your hypocrite dey smell..u nor want make i compare box-to-box player to CM but you wan compare LMF/winger to LWF/striker.
I do not know if Neymar can score 60+(we will see about that), what I do know is that to get to a mile, you must take a step first.Neymar has taken that step by scoring 39 this season.Has Hazard taken his step? Judging from the last 3 editions of the ballon d'or, scoring many goals as well as being the focal point of a winning team matters if you want to be recognized as the best player in the world.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by hensben(m): 1:24pm On Jun 22, 2015
Krasid:
That's for Barca fans to decide.As for me as a neutral all I know is that Pep favoured Busquets over Yaya and Busquets was instrumental in Barca winning 5 trophies in 2011 and 3 in 2015.
if yaya was there they will still win it, he waon trebl with them..remember barca won treble this season without xavi(i mean he contributed less compare to other season), the difference between barca and other big team is messi...bosquet is just benefiting from barca ball possession, he is just pique and valdez, they are not world class but the club team play make them look so.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by hensben(m): 1:29pm On Jun 22, 2015
Krasid:
I do not know if Neymar can score 60+(we will see about that), what I do know is that to get to a mile, you must take a step first.Neymar has taken that step by scoring 39 this season.Has Hazard taken his step?
hazard has taken a step by been the driving force for his team to win double. when costa injured, fabregas was off form, he took the mantle completely...i ask again na only goals dem take dey rate player world best? why them get golden boot award? how canavarro take become world best in the means of strikers? i just dey shame for you. na sentiment dey worry you and again hazard was best player in epl this season can you say same of neymar, ok if you say messi is there, was neymar name in la liga first eleven this season?

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Krasid(m): 1:36pm On Jun 22, 2015
hensben:
if yaya was there they will still win it, he waon trebl with them..remember barca won treble this season without xavi(i mean he contributed less compare to other season), the difference between barca and other big team is messi.
I do not know how true this is.Maybe Barcelona fans would be in better position to answer this.But if this is true, then it would mean that Busquets doesn't offer much to the Barcelona team and I don't think Barca fans will agree with you.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by hensben(m): 1:43pm On Jun 22, 2015
Krasid:
I do not know how true this is.Maybe Barcelona fans would be in better position to answer this.But if this is true, then it would mean that Busquets doesn't offer much to the Barcelona team and I don't think Barca fans will agree with you.
This is th ehiden truth mr. bosquet is good but he is not a world class DMF compare to yaya, barca all round play/ ball possession game make him look so, he is just like valdez and pique, barca ball play/philosophy hide their flaws, they can't survive in another team i can put my money on this, they are just like their coach( enrique n pep), he couldn't do jack with roma but now he will be name among the treble winner as coach...messi is the difference unfortunately, you guys don't know all this.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Krasid(m): 1:44pm On Jun 22, 2015
hensben:
hazard has taken a step by been the driving force for his team to win double. when costa injured, fabregas was off form, he took the mantle completely...i ask again na only goals dem take dey rate player world best? why them get golden boot award? how canavarro take become world best in the means of strikers? i just dey shame for you. na sentiment dey worry you and again hazard was best player in epl this season can you say same of neymar, ok if you say messi is there, was neymar name in la liga first eleven this season?
This is 2015 not 2005.You do not expect the judges to overlook such phenomenal feats of scoring 60, 70, 90 goals a year when it is not a normal occurence in football.Maybe Hazard can bring football to its past days if he can lead chelsea to the UCL with jaw dropping performances throughout without scoring much.I honestly do not see that happening since hazard is busy dribbling expecting his teammates to get the goals.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by hensben(m): 1:47pm On Jun 22, 2015
Krasid:
This is 2015 not 2005.You do not expect the judges to overlook such phenomenal feats of scoring 60, 70, 90 goals a year when it is not a normal occurence in football.Maybe Hazard can bring football to its past days if he can lead chelsea to the UCL with jaw dropping performances throughout without scoring much.I honestly do not see that happening since hazard is busy dribbling expecting his teammates to get the goals.
the way you emphasize on dribbling like hazard didnt score at all for his team, he won many vital points for chelsea, you think people that gave him epl best are stupid right or you wise pass them..like i said before there is an award for highest goal scorer n moreover neymar was not the winner of golden boot in la liga, he wasn't name in la liga best 11 so was the noise?. forget those 2015 gist? the only thing that's constant is change..after messi and cr7 that idea of scoring many goals will give you world best will change. nor be today football start, i/we don see different football generation.

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Krasid(m): 1:50pm On Jun 22, 2015
hensben:
This is th ehiden truth mr. bosquet is good but he is not a world class DMF compare to yaya, barca all round play/ ball possession game make him look so, he is just like valdez and pique, barca ball play/philosophy hide their flaws, they can't survive in another team i can put my money on this, they are just like their coach( enrique n pep), he couldn't do jack with roma but now he will be name among the treble winner as coach...messi is the difference unfortunately, you guys don't know all this.
I don't know how true this is, but what I know is that Messi has a huge influence to Barca's success but he still needs support.Afterall a tree cannot make a forest and one player cannot do it all.So if the likes of Busquets, Pique, Neymar, Suarez are not the one supporting him then who is?
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by hensben(m): 1:54pm On Jun 22, 2015
Krasid:
I don't know how true this is, but what I know is that Messi has a huge influence to Barca's success but he still needs support.Afterall a tree cannot make a forest and one player cannot do it all.So if the likes of Busquets, Pique, Neymar, Suarez are not the one supporting him then who is?
of course the rest are world class, messi utilizes every chances for barca, if you don't see him scoring he is creating chances or assisting..messi is in another planet.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Krasid(m): 1:56pm On Jun 22, 2015
hensben:
the way you emphasize on dribbling like hazard didnt score at all for his team, he won many vital points for chelsea, you think people that gave him epl best are stupid right or you wise pass them..like i said before there is an award for highest goal scorer n moreover neymar was not the winner of golden boot in la liga, he wasn't name in la liga best 11 so was the noise?. forget those 2015 gist? the only thing that's constant is change..after messi and cr7 that idea of scoring many goals will give you world best will change. nor be today.
To be the best in the world, you need to show that you are indeed the best in the world and not just the best in your league.Hazard needs to learn how to decide important games(vs Atletico in 2013/14, vs PSG in 2014/15) and not just a few league games.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by hensben(m): 1:59pm On Jun 22, 2015
Krasid:
To be the best in the world, you need to show that you are indeed the best in the world and not just the best in your league.Hazard needs to learn how to decide important games(vs Atletico in 2013/14, vs PSG in 2014/15) and not just a few league games.
hazard had scored against bayern, man united, psg na him fault say terry and cahill dey mark themselves instead of sylva...btw, has neymar been name world best, la liga best, la liga best eleven? why the noise. griezman dey la liga best 11, wey ur neymar?

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Krasid(m): 2:09pm On Jun 22, 2015
hensben:
hazard had scored against bayern, man united, psg na him fault say terry and cahill dey mark themselves instead of sylva...btw, has neymar been name world best, la liga best, la liga best eleven? why the noise. griezman dey la liga best 11, wey ur neymar?
I have said that I don't want to be involved in this comparison, but if you insist then be my guest.In the land of the blind a one eyed man is the leader.According to LFP, players like Neymar,Iniesta, Suarez etc just missed out(and you wouldn't blame them because la liga has much quality) and they were given honourable mentions.I think you should be more concerned how Neymar made the UCL squad of the season and Hazard didn't.Afterall the UCL is the biggest club competition, isn't it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by hensben(m): 2:12pm On Jun 22, 2015
Krasid:
I have said that I don't want to be involved in this comparison, but if you insist then be my guest.In the land of the blind a one eyed man is the lead.According to LFP, players like Neymar,Iniesta, Suarez etc just missed out(and you wouldn't blame them because la liga has much quality) and they were given honourable mentions.I think you should be more concerned how Neymar made the UCL squad of the season and Hazard didn't.Afterall the UCL is the biggest club competition, isn't it?
because hazard team was knocked out round of 16 unlike neymar's team(all thanks to messi's form)...so you agree griezman was better than neymar. what do you mean by one eye? was hazard the highest goal scorer or assist in epl (since na wetin una take dey judge player)?

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by dubylhover(m): 2:41pm On Jun 22, 2015
Krasid:

tell me 1 game neymar has single handedly decided in barcelona

2 Likes

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Iyineda(m): 3:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
Neymar is clearly superior both in potential and form the past season.
He shoots better, scores and assists much more. Hazard is better only at penalties and dribbling effeciency (by a small margin).
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by kenex4ever(m): 3:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
Krasid:
Try to make your points without using the 'tougher league' excuse pls.Barcelona and Real madrid face teams every week in la liga whose game plan is to park the bus for 90 minutes leaving them with limited space.
don't mind them, thesame so called weak teams will meet top teams in epl and trash them. Even when epl clubs are far richer
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by kenex4ever(m): 3:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
Bibleuser:
Hazard is better bc he is playing in a tougher league plus he is the one to create chance in a team that is not all that great but if u look at neymar u will find out that he is being fed with ball from Messi and Suarez and la liga is a simpler and easier league
sevilla and Valencia will trash any team they meet in epl.
Epl has more physicallity but Spanish teams are more technical in their approach. Atletico Madrid can win epl back to back if they were to b in England.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Muslim Fans Blast Ahmed Musa Over Kissing Picture With His Wife On Facebook / Photos Of Beautiful Ladies Spotted At Russia 2018 World Cup Stadiums / Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.