Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? - Sports (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? (86380 Views)

Eden Hazard Vs Neymar Jr – Who Is The Best Winger In The World? / Career Stats Between Eden Hazard Vs Alexis Sanchez. Eden Hazard / Hazard Vs Bale Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best After Messi And Ronaldo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Bibleuser: 4:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
raumdeuter:

Iniesta turns up in World cup finals, CL finals, Euro cup finals and big CL games

Hazard turns up in local league.

The difference is glaring

And yet Spain did not reach round of 16 at the world cup.
Plus comparing Neymar to Hazard I have never heard Neymar carried Bravo award or UNFP
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by tegak10: 4:16pm On Jun 23, 2015
montedo:

EPL is NOT competitive! ONLY THREE teams can win it. Infact, for 7 years, ONLY TWO teams were sharing the title until MAN CITY got a sugar daddy.. Dont come here and feed us with poo!

La liga isnt competitive because...
1. Barca or real madrid carrying unbeaten record as if..... See last year madrid neaarly reached 22 unbeaten matches... Barca is currently unbeaten in dier league...

2. clocking 100 points in a season... Out of 38 matches they won more than 30....

3.big goal margin... D 7-1 8-1 ish...

Epl has been won by d same teams because those teams have been showing consistent performance... Besides our league cups have been won by mid table team in this era.....

4. Ill be reading sports news n ull see match day News like... Granada ready for another barcelonia beating... Stuffs lyk dt
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by kendrick9(m): 4:50pm On Jun 23, 2015
Bibleuser:

Plus comparing Neymar to Hazard I have never heard Neymar carried Bravo award or UNFP
Please don't try to diminush iniesta's record in order to defend ur hazard... Iniesta is a legend... be warned.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by mop4: 4:57pm On Jun 23, 2015
to me world youngest player is neyman. Apart frm barca is name is already booming b4 e came to europe, since his presence in national team brazil lost glory is cming bak. D boy knows how to score goals which is d essence of futbal. I bliv e can carry barcelona without messi. If i manage a club i wil go fr hazard cus e is stronge n fit, can go a whole season without injury n e delivers. Bt i dnt tink is d no.1 in d world, his 1 of d best.

My opinion
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Feemmy(m): 6:56pm On Jun 23, 2015
peterd53:

I can nw see DAT u short of idea, u just trying 2 fake a point out.
u hardly point out big games in which hazard perform
Bayern and PSG( both u lost).
and u telling me Bilbao is a small team(champions league rep)
Villarreal(champions league semifinalists)
ATM (defending champion)
PSG(who knock u out)
real socidad( always get at least 3 out of a possible 6 point 4rm barca every season)
I know ur type, so der is little Benefit in crying over a spit milk!!!!!!
Please go back to some few pages and read my comments, I once said Hazard turned up against big Clubs like United, Arsenal, Man city and you guys said he turned up against local teams but when you came up with ur list, Socidad, Villarreal, ATM are not local Champions While the former are. rite?
kontinue!
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by raumdeuter: 7:10pm On Jun 23, 2015
Bibleuser:

I am seriously weak with this type of argument?

Do you know the meaning of UNFP? This is only for players in the French league, So how would Neymar from Brazilian league or Spanish league win it?

Okay to see how silly this reasoning is, tell me why Hazard never won best Young player in Brazilian league?

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by raumdeuter: 7:12pm On Jun 23, 2015
Feemmy:

Please go back to some few pages and read my comments, I once said Hazard turned up against big Clubs like United, Arsenal, Man city and you guys said he turned up against local teams but when you came up with ur list, Socidad, Villarreal, ATM are not local Champions While the former are. rite?
kontinue!

Neymar turned up vs Bayern 2 goals vs PSG 2 goals vs Celtic hat trick all in the CL show me where Hazard turned up in the CL
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Feemmy(m): 7:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
mop4:
to me world youngest player is neyman. Apart frm barca is name is already booming b4 e came to europe, since his presence in national team brazil lost glory is cming bak. D boy knows how to score goals which is d essence of futbal. I bliv e can carry barcelona without messi. If i manage a club i wil go fr hazard cus e is stronge n fit, can go a whole season without injury n e delivers. Bt i dnt tink is d no.1 in d world, his 1 of d best.

My opinion
I just pray that one day you will gain favour from the press, I can tell u they will make you what you are not.
Neymar is living on hype...........had it been Hazard was hyped by the media before his transfer to Chelsea, by now you might be thinking he's better than Messi and Ronaldo. The media make you a Hero and Villain....
Take Sterling and Kane as an example, What are they playing? Yes! his Sterling better than Sanchez? Kane a single season wonder is now worth £40M, Sterling's price tag is £50M yet the likes of Sanchez is £32M.

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by raumdeuter: 7:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
^^ SO its press hype thats making Neymar to score 39 goals in a season while Hazard cant score half of it

Its Press hype thats making Neymar have 14 goals in the Champions League in 2 seasons while Hazard has less than half of it in 4 seasons

Its Press hype thats making Neymar one of the stars of the world cup scoring 4 goals while Hazard was one of the flops of the world cup scoring 0 goals

Its media hype that made Neymar score in both legs of CL quarter, both legs of CL semi and in the finals while Hazard was responsible for his teams elimination the last time they got to a semi final
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by peterd53(m): 8:09pm On Jun 23, 2015
Yustash001:
Sevialla and Valencia are still top teams....and they will participate in the next UCL...only Real Betis and Espanyol are the small teams I see on your list...

I thought u said only d top 3 claim d league cup in d last 10 years,y ar u nw bringing up sum silly excuses.
u guys should just accept it. it won't take anything 4rm u..
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by raumdeuter: 8:57pm On Jun 23, 2015
Yustash001:
we are talking about competition within the league....the performances in europe...

There is no equivalent of League cup in any other league

FA cup is the equivalent of Copa dep rey

Below are the winners of Copa del rey

2015 FC Barcelona Spain
2014 Real Madrid Spain
2013 Atlético Madrid Spain
2012 FC Barcelona Spain
2011 Real Madrid Spain
2010 Sevilla FC Spain
2009 FC Barcelona Spain
2008 Valencia CF Spain
2007 Sevilla FC Spain
2006 Espanyol Barcelona Spain
2005 Real Betis
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 23, 2015
tegak10:

La liga isnt competitive because...
1. Barca or real madrid carrying unbeaten record as if..... See last year madrid neaarly reached 22 unbeaten matches... Barca is currently unbeaten in dier league...

2. clocking 100 points in a season... Out of 38 matches they won more than 30....

3.big goal margin... D 7-1 8-1 ish...

Epl has been won by d same teams because those teams have been showing consistent performance... Besides our league cups have been won by mid table team in this era.....

4. Ill be reading sports news n ull see match day News like... Granada ready for another barcelonia beating... Stuffs lyk dt
Where were those mid table teams in the past Europa leagues? How many matches did chelsea lose and how many matches did Madrid lose? I insist that the premiership ISNT competitive cos we already know the teams that can win the league. Its d same in ALL the big leagues. Forget the hype and face reality! Do you know how many leagues have been won by MAN U and Chelsea alone in 11 seasons? Its very easy to predict..
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by HOMOTOYOSI10: 9:38pm On Jun 23, 2015
binhozie:

other teams hard luck what r u even saying r u telling me messi blasting a 30 yarder is hard luck making boateng look silly is hard luck or neymar blasting d ball behind Buffon is hard luck or will u say Chelsea won d league due to hard luck because aguero was injured or hazard was best player because of hard luck to Costa and aguero
he said Chelsea won the ucl due to other teams hard luck he think say to come back from 3-1 east I the same Chelsea won the almighty Barcelona
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 23, 2015
Yustash001:
I agree with that only three teams have won the league in the last decade...what about the league cups?....Swansea,Wigan,Tottenham,Porthmouth,...even Birmingham....have won it......and they are all average teams.....while in Laliga, we all know the race is always between Madrid and Barca..Athletico Madrid are just showing up....
So u agree that the EPL isnt competitive? Do u know how many times Bilbao has won the copa del rey? Check the past winners of the King's cup! Forget the hype, the EPL is just hyped as tough by the british media. I have watched it for over 2 decades. There are no surprises at the end of the day. Totenham, Villa and Everton know their places already.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by HOMOTOYOSI10: 9:41pm On Jun 23, 2015
peterd53:

NO! We won due 2 our brilance. we rotate our squad in-order nt 2 get d players exhausted. only bayern was a victim of hard luck bcuz deh only av 15 fit players all season. ND if u still insist dat barca won due 2 others hard-luck, den watch us re-claim d crown, come 2015-16.
so the Chelsea that came back from 3-1 defeat beat almighty Barcelona didn't deserve the ucl....... #smh
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Yustash001(m): 11:37pm On Jun 23, 2015
raumdeuter:

There is no equivalent of League cup in any other league

FA cup is the equivalent of Copa dep rey

Below are the winners of Copa del rey

2015 FC Barcelona Spain
2014 Real Madrid Spain
2013 Atlético Madrid Spain
2012 FC Barcelona Spain
2011 Real Madrid Spain
2010 Sevilla FC Spain
2009 FC Barcelona Spain
2008 Valencia CF Spain
2007 Sevilla FC Spain
2006 Espanyol Barcelona Spain
2005 Real Betis
so capital one cup is what?...just a tea cup abi?...
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Yustash001(m): 11:42pm On Jun 23, 2015
montedo:

So u agree that the EPL isnt competitive? Do u know how many times Bilbao has won the copa del rey? Check the past winners of the King's cup! Forget the hype, the EPL is just hyped as tough by the british media. I have watched it for over 2 decades. There are no surprises at the end of the day. Totenham, Villa and Everton know their places already.
if it's since league started...then you are joking....Everton has won the league 9 times and Aston Villa has won it 7 times.......epl is more competitive than Laliga....

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Yustash001(m): 11:55pm On Jun 23, 2015
montedo:

Where were those mid table teams in the past Europa leagues? How many matches did chelsea lose and how many matches did Madrid lose? I insist that the premiership ISNT competitive cos we already know the teams that can win the league. Its d same in ALL the big leagues. Forget the hype and face reality! Do you know how many leagues have been won by MAN U and Chelsea alone in 11 seasons? Its very easy to predict..
you keep mentioning the performance of the small epl teams in europe when we say they've won the league cups before...you are even saying it as if epl teams hasn't dominated europe...before...when all mighty Madrid were getting eliminated either in the 2nd round or 1/4 final...
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by raumdeuter: 1:17am On Jun 24, 2015
Yustash001:
you keep mentioning the performance of the small epl teams in europe when we say they've won the league cups before...you are even saying it as if epl teams hasn't dominated europe...before...when all mighty Madrid were getting eliminated either in the 2nd round or 1/4 final...

Its what you are doing currently that matters. No one cares what happened in the distant past

La Liga is the best league currently by a hge distance. the last 2 winners of CL are La Liga teams, the last 2 winners of Europa are La Liga teams
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by raumdeuter: 3:06am On Jun 24, 2015
Yustash001:
so capital one cup is what?...just a tea cup abi?...

Capital one is just a waste of time
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Yustash001(m): 5:05am On Jun 24, 2015
raumdeuter:

Its what you are doing currently that matters. No one cares what happened in the distant past

La Liga is the best league currently by a hge distance. the last 2 winners of CL are La Liga teams, the last 2 winners of Europa are La Liga teams
am not disputing the fact the Laliga is best league currently...but the last time I check...the basis of our argument is the league that's more competitive between the two....
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Yustash001(m): 5:07am On Jun 24, 2015
raumdeuter:

Capital one is just a waste of time
Lol...it's a waste of time to you....and to the winners...it's a trophy...
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by raumdeuter: 6:16am On Jun 24, 2015
Yustash001:
am not disputing the fact the Laliga is best league currently...but the last time I check...the basis of our argument is the league that's more competitive between the two....

Of course the La Liga is more competitive. Since the best clubs compete there unlike the EPL where its a gathering of mediocre clubs who cant even do well in Europe
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by raumdeuter: 6:18am On Jun 24, 2015
Yustash001:
Lol...it's a waste of time to you....and to the winners...it's a trophy...

Just like Charity SHield is a trophy. Thats why other leagues dont have the equivalent of Capital One cup, Its as useless as the P in Psychology
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Yustash001(m): 6:30am On Jun 24, 2015
raumdeuter:

Of course the La Liga is more competitive. Since the best clubs compete there unlike the EPL where its a gathering of mediocre clubs who cant even do well in Europe
you mean competition is when the two top teams are knacking the small ones....9-1...7-2....8-0....6-0...infact, the list is endless....
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Yustash001(m): 6:34am On Jun 24, 2015
raumdeuter:

Just like Charity SHield is a trophy. Thats why other leagues dont have the equivalent of Capital One cup, Its as useless as the P in Psychology
that's why epl is more competitive than other leagues....teams from division two are also chanced to compete....and that's their own UCL....one of can even win it if they are focused...e.g...Birmingham in 2011...
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by raumdeuter: 7:31am On Jun 24, 2015
Yustash001:
you mean competition is when the two top teams are knacking the small ones....9-1...7-2....8-0....6-0...infact, the list is endless....

Competition is where the top teams are the best in Europe E.g Barca won this yr, Madrid last yr, ATletico got to the final last yr, Sevilla won back to back

Not the useless EPL where the teams cant even make it past second round
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by raumdeuter: 7:32am On Jun 24, 2015
Yustash001:
that's why epl is more competitive than other leagues....teams from division two are also chanced to compete....and that's their own UCL....one of can even win it if they are focused...e.g...Birmingham in 2011...

A league is competitive when the best players in the world play there, when their teams win all the titles in Europe both CL and Europa
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Yustash001(m): 7:36am On Jun 24, 2015
raumdeuter:

A league is competitive when the best players in the world play there, when their teams win all the titles in Europe both CL and Europa
that's you definition of competition within the domestic leagues abi? Fine...
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Yustash001(m): 7:38am On Jun 24, 2015
raumdeuter:

Competition is where the top teams are the best in Europe E.g Barca won this yr, Madrid last yr, ATletico got to the final last yr, Sevilla won back to back

Not the useless EPL where the teams cant even make it past second round
we were talking the competition within the domestic leagues....not within europe...my brother...
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by raumdeuter: 7:46am On Jun 24, 2015
Yustash001:
we were talking the competition within the domestic leagues....not within europe...my brother...

How is EPL competitive domestically when talking of La Liga

This year EPL winner was known earlier than La Liga, Last yr same thing EPL winner was decided earlier than La Liga. So the next excuse
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 24, 2015
Yustash001:
Its when they square up against teams of the same sizes in Europe that u can know how competitive they are. Madrid has won Champs league on TEN occassions, MORE than any other English team. Barca has won FOUR in the last NINE years and Spanish average teams have dominated the Europa league; and u are not ashamed to hype the EPL?

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Muslim Fans Blast Ahmed Musa Over Kissing Picture With His Wife On Facebook / Photos Of Beautiful Ladies Spotted At Russia 2018 World Cup Stadiums / Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.