Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,504 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? - Sports (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? (86511 Views)

Eden Hazard Vs Neymar Jr – Who Is The Best Winger In The World? / Career Stats Between Eden Hazard Vs Alexis Sanchez. Eden Hazard / Hazard Vs Bale Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best After Messi And Ronaldo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by kenex4ever(m): 3:34pm On Jun 22, 2015
dubylhover:

tell me 1 game neymar has single handedly decided in barcelona
tell me one game hazad has singlehandedly decided with Belgium
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by raumdeuter: 3:40pm On Jun 22, 2015
Feemmy:

And who told you Hazard doesn't turn up in big matches? ask Man u, City, and Arsenal fans.

Iniesta turns up in World cup finals, CL finals, Euro cup finals and big CL games

Hazard turns up in local league.

The difference is glaring

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by dubylhover(m): 3:48pm On Jun 22, 2015
kenex4ever:
tell me one game hazad has singlehandedly decided with Belgium

he plays more matches in chelsea,so its only logical to use his clubside as a basis for my point

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Feemmy(m): 4:00pm On Jun 22, 2015
dubylhover:

he plays more matches in chelsea,so its only logical to use his clubside as a basis for my point
Don't mind them, they said Hazard doesn't decide games for his Club now it's Country.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by raumdeuter: 4:09pm On Jun 22, 2015
Feemmy:

Don't mind them, they said Hazard doesn't decide games for his Club now it's Country.

The biggest stage is the Champions League, WHich tough CL game has Hazard delivered for his Club CHelsea?

Va Atletico 2 seasons ago in the semi finals, he was the worst player on the field and the main reason Chelsea lost

Last season vs 10 men PSG he was one of the worst players on the field ruining every Chelsea attack with his aimless dribbles
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by kenex4ever(m): 4:12pm On Jun 22, 2015
dubylhover:

haven't u seen neymar win matches for Brazil by himself? Or u think it's easy to score over 40goals in fifty plus matches for con3?
If harzard play in barca he will end up playing for messi, so he won't win matches single hand.
If u ask me, neymar is a better goal scorer but harzard is a better dribbler, not because he dribbles more than neymar but because he does not go down easily. He has more balance but neymar is a more complete winger because he is better in the air, better in free kicks, both equal in penalty kicks.
As a person harzard is better, I don't like neymar's attitude, he can get jealous when others are scoring, he is very childish too. I will prefer harzard in my team but neymar's a better player generally.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by dubylhover(m): 4:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
kenex4ever:
haven't u seen neymar win matches for Brazil by himself? Or u think it's easy to score over 40goals in fifty plus matches for con3?
If harzard play in barca he will end up playing for messi, so he won't win matches single hand.
If u ask me, neymar is a better goal scorer but harzard is a better dribbler, not because he dribbles more than neymar but because he does not go down easily. He has more balance but neymar is a more complete winger because he is better in the air, better in free kicks, both equal in penalty kicks.
As a person harzard is better, I don't like neymar's attitude, he can get jealous when others are scoring, he is very childish too. I will prefer harzard in my team but neymar's a better player generally.

okies..duly noted

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Feemmy(m): 5:38pm On Jun 22, 2015
raumdeuter:

The biggest stage is the Champions League, WHich tough CL game has Hazard delivered for his Club CHelsea?

Va Atletico 2 seasons ago in the semi finals, he was the worst player on the field and the main reason Chelsea lost

Last season vs 10 men PSG he was one of the worst players on the field ruining every Chelsea attack with his aimless dribbles
Ok, but pls tell us one or two big matches Neymar has decided for Barcelona. Not when Barcelona are winning like the UCL final.

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by raumdeuter: 6:20pm On Jun 22, 2015
Feemmy:

Ok, but pls tell us one or two big matches Neymar has decided for Barcelona. Not when Barcelona are winning like the UCL final.

Barcelona 2 PSG 0. Neymar scoring both goals

Barcelona 3 PSG 1 Neymar 1 goal 1 assist

Barcelona 6 Celtic 1 Neymar hat trick 1 assist
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by peterd53(m): 7:04pm On Jun 22, 2015
Feemmy:

atl bibao vs Barcelona 0-2(neymar came 4rm d bench 2 score twice)
alt vs Barcelona 2-3(scored twice copa deh rey)
Villarreal vs Barcelona 1-3(scored twice copa deh rey)
PSG vs Barcelona 0-2(scored twice)
real socidad vs Barcelona 0-2( scored d first goal)
dos ar big games in which he decided.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by mayorjosh(m): 8:38pm On Jun 22, 2015
Abeg hazard is an everyday winger to me.

Even antoine griezmann is better than hazard(cos he has scored more goals ,made more assists, and completed more dribbles than hazard in the last four seasons)FACT!!!
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Feemmy(m): 8:38pm On Jun 22, 2015
raumdeuter:

Barcelona 2 PSG 0. Neymar scoring both goals
Barcelona 3 PSG 1 Neymar 1 goal 1 assist
Barcelona 6 Celtic 1 Neymar hat trick 1 assist
Neymar decides a 6 goals match rite ?
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by mayorjosh(m): 8:44pm On Jun 22, 2015
Feemmy:

Has hazard single handedly won a european game for chelsea or any domestic cup game...if his dribbles and pointless runs can win matches.it means chelsea should have won ucl with him
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Feemmy(m): 8:51pm On Jun 22, 2015
peterd53:

atl bibao vs Barcelona 0-2(neymar came 4rm d bench 2 score twice)
alt vs Barcelona 2-3(scored twice copa deh rey)
Villarreal vs Barcelona 1-3(scored twice copa deh rey)
PSG vs Barcelona 0-2(scored twice)
real socidad vs Barcelona 0-2( scored d first goal)
dos ar big games in which he decided.
If it were to be Hazard those games would have been regarded as local games rite? Sincerely speaking you guys are sentimental...........
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by raumdeuter: 9:42pm On Jun 22, 2015
Feemmy:

When one man scores 3 out of 6 and assist 1. That means he has a hand in 4 out of 6 goals. Decisive unlike Hazard that dribbles without a focus
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by homesteady(m): 10:42pm On Jun 22, 2015
Feemmy it seems you don't know that for some months during the 1st half of the season, Neymar was the highest barcelona goalscorer!
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by homesteady(m): 7:03am On Jun 23, 2015
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by hensben(m): 8:08am On Jun 23, 2015
Iyineda:
Neymar is clearly superior both in potential and form the past season.
He shoots better, scores and assists much more. Hazard is better only at penalties and dribbling effeciency (by a small margin).
neymar assist much more than hazard? wow lol..you bro deserve the award for the most dumb post.

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by hensben(m): 8:14am On Jun 23, 2015
raumdeuter:

Iniesta turns up in World cup finals, CL finals, Euro cup finals and big CL games

Hazard turns up in local league.

The difference is glaring
hazard is just 24 mr.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by hensben(m): 8:23am On Jun 23, 2015
kenex4ever:
both equal in pk? lol.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by hensben(m): 8:28am On Jun 23, 2015
mayorjosh:
Abeg hazard is an everyday winger to me.

Even antoine griezmann is better than hazard(cos he has scored more goals ,made more assists, and completed more dribbles than hazard in the last four seasons)FACT!!!
Liar!
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 23, 2015
Yustash001:
na you sabi....am talking of the competition within the league...No wonder Madrid dey nack clubs 9-1..7-3....7-2 etc..
What is competitive in a league that has been won by only 3 teams in 10 years? You guys should stop hyping the EPL. If the EPL was that competitive, the mid table teams would dominate the europa league.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 23, 2015
tegak10:
epl is the best league because its competitive... La liga has the strongest team.... la liga is nearly like bundesliga.... No competition... Aguero is the best striker in the world
EPL is NOT competitive! ONLY THREE teams can win it. Infact, for 7 years, ONLY TWO teams were sharing the title until MAN CITY got a sugar daddy.. Dont come here and feed us with poo!
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by tegak10: 10:40am On Jun 23, 2015
neymar shines in brazil the same way off form bale shines in wales, while hazard is not the main guy in belgium....

Barca goals scoring chances.... Mostly from messi suarez n rakitic... Neymar is just tap in... ..

hazard is a better player, neymar is a better scorer....
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by kenex4ever(m): 11:39am On Jun 23, 2015
hensben:
both equal in pk? lol.
someone may disagree but to me yes, because both play dsame pattern of pk, they mostly play in the middle, they both sometimes make d keeper to dive first etc u can check neymar's penalties in his former club and con3
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Yustash001(m): 2:12pm On Jun 23, 2015
montedo:

What is competitive in a league that has been won by only 3 teams in 10 years? You guys should stop hyping the EPL. If the EPL was that competitive, the mid table teams would dominate the europa league.
I agree with that only three teams have won the league in the last decade...what about the league cups?....Swansea,Wigan,Tottenham,Porthmouth,...even Birmingham....have won it......and they are all average teams.....while in Laliga, we all know the race is always between Madrid and Barca..Athletico Madrid are just showing up....

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by peterd53(m): 2:23pm On Jun 23, 2015
Feemmy:

If it were to be Hazard those games would have been regarded as local games rite? Sincerely speaking you guys are sentimental...........

I can nw see DAT u short of idea, u just trying 2 fake a point out.
u hardly point out big games in which hazard perform
Bayern and PSG( both u lost).
and u telling me Bilbao is a small team(champions league rep)
Villarreal(champions league semifinalists)
ATM (defending champion)
PSG(who knock u out)
real socidad( always get at least 3 out of a possible 6 point 4rm barca every season)
I know ur type, so der is little Benefit in crying over a spit milk!!!!!!
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by peterd53(m): 2:30pm On Jun 23, 2015
Yustash001:
I agree with that only three teams have won the league in the last decade...what about the league cups?....Swansea,Wigan,Tottenham,Porthmouth,...even Birmingham....have won it......and they are all average teams.....while in Laliga, we all know the race is always between Madrid and Barca..Athletico Madrid are just showing up....

Guy confirm b4 bc fake news
8 different teams have won it in d past 10 years.
2015 FC Barcelona Spain
2014 Real Madrid Spain
2013 Atlético Madrid Spain
2012 FC Barcelona Spain
2011 Real Madrid Spain
2010 Sevilla FC Spain
2009 FC Barcelona Spain
2008 Valencia CF Spain
2007 Sevilla FC Spain
2006 Espanyol Barcelona Spain
2005 Real Betis
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by raumdeuter: 2:49pm On Jun 23, 2015
Yustash001:

What is league cup? Is there an equivalent in other leagues?
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Yustash001(m): 3:35pm On Jun 23, 2015
raumdeuter:

What is league cup? Is there an equivalent in other leagues?

we are talking about competition within the league....the performances in europe...
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Yustash001(m): 3:39pm On Jun 23, 2015
peterd53:

Guy confirm b4 bc fake news
8 different teams have won it in d past 10 years.
2015 FC Barcelona Spain
2014 Real Madrid Spain
2013 Atlético Madrid Spain
2012 FC Barcelona Spain
2011 Real Madrid Spain
2010 Sevilla FC Spain
2009 FC Barcelona Spain
2008 Valencia CF Spain
2007 Sevilla FC Spain
2006 Espanyol Barcelona Spain
2005 Real Betis
Sevialla and Valencia are still top teams....and they will participate in the next UCL...only Real Betis and Espanyol are the small teams I see on your list...

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Photos Of Beautiful Ladies Spotted At Russia 2018 World Cup Stadiums / Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra / Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.