Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? - Sports (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? (86598 Views)

Eden Hazard Vs Neymar Jr – Who Is The Best Winger In The World? / Career Stats Between Eden Hazard Vs Alexis Sanchez. Eden Hazard / Hazard Vs Bale Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best After Messi And Ronaldo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 16, 2015
We all have commented on this issue with our biased minds, please lets now think about it from our clear hearts knowing that we have nothing to loose. We all know the story of neymar from santos and all the transfer headache he caused clubs before joining barca till now. Likewise hazard, whose story started from the moment wenger turned him down when he was offered to arsenal at £8m but opted to sign gervinho. We know how the la liga teams hunted him and how the manchester clubs competed for him,even liverpool and spurs,then wenger came back to sign him but the week before chelsea won the ucl, they made a bid and hazard took chelsea up till now. we shall analyze these two players from two angles 'self development and 'team contribution's with example's.
Neymar is a striker/winger who loves being fed with the ball and wants to be in the centre of attraction,he dribbles, take long shots, and plays free kicks. Hazard is a winger/midfielder who enjoys dribbling, giving incisive passes, shooting from outside the box and plays penalty kicks.
i have watched neymar enough to know that he is a player whose sole aim in the box and to his team is to score goals and score goals stylishly. He waits for his team mates(eg iniesta,messi,raki,oscar,willian,alves etc) to do the playing,look for holes and creates space for him to enter and finish. I've never watched barca or brazil locked in a game against a defensive team and see neymar drop deep to create opportunities that turn the game around. Instead in such games he will be substituted. Neymar is even not a prolific striker, he scores 3 out of 5 chances, his misses are heart attacks, but his tap in's from squared passes are accurate.
I know hazard from lille, he is the kind that also loves being the main man, in a game hazard can average up to 10 dribbles. At first i thought he's being wasteful but from last 2 season's i began to see that he uses it for the good of his team, for instance, when chelsea are hard pressed by a team you'll see hazard drop deep and after recovering the ball he immediately resolves to dribble around the chelsea box and by doing that he baits the hook and the players foul him resulting in a free kick around the box, pressure's over. Mata,oscar,fabregas,de bruyne,willian etc will tell you that playing near hazard is very easy because he creates spaces for you by packing all the defender's to one part of the field with his dribbles(unlike neymar who dribbles many and still want to score). Now, neymar dribbles very well but not to the height of hazard because unlike him hazard has uses his stamina to his advantage when dribbling which makes his every fall to be a foul and a card to follow. No wonder he is the most fouled player in europe last season and has the highest dribbles also.
Now in brazil we all know that they are not a strong side when compared to 2002 brazil team and even 2006 team. Those brazil teams never build their play and philosophy around one player, they dealt in team work. i can assure you that if neymar was in those brazil teams, he'll be in the bench. This brazil team is making themselves weaker by reaffirming to the world that neymar is the all, no wonder peru could hold them to the last minute before the winner came, infact if neymar was present in the last world cup when they played germany, joachim low would have told the german players to hold down the likes of oscar,alves,marcelo,hulk those who feed neymar with the ball, thereby rendering neymar a mere athlete because his source of passes has being held. Yes,hazard may not be helpful to belgium because you've all wanted to see him score hat tricks and brace, but have you all noticed that hazard is a team player? Have you noticed his key passes,his assists,his off the ball work? why didn't wilmont blame hazard for belgiums loss to wales rather he blamed lukaku and benteke for not positioning themselves well for passes? No wonder mourinho once told the press that fabregas low form is as a result of players not converting his key passes to goals. Why do we appreciate oscar in brazil, its because his passes to neymar results in goals which makes him(oscar) the assister. Remember belgium are currently ranked 2nd in the world only germany are better than them,and they both play team football,where is neymars brazil position in fifa ranking, you have to answer that.
Finally,in the midst of suarez,aguero,silva,rooney hazard won the young pfa award 2013/2014,and when suarez left the epl hazard upgraded to winning the pfa player of the year award and four other prestigious awards last season in 2014/2015, now the quetion is in the midst of the best in la liga what has neymar managed to win?(hazard has 13 man of the match awards to neymars 5 last season). Given just a choice between hazard and neymar, any manager in the world would pick the former over the later. Remember mourinho's answer when asked about the price of hazard by real madrid? "HAZARD IS WORTH £100M FOR EACH LEG(RIGHT + LEFT=£200M), AND ONE OF MADRIDS TOP 3 PLAYERS(RONALDO,BALE,ISCO). I HOPE THIS ENDS THIS TOPIC. THANKS.

5 Likes

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by raumdeuter: 2:47pm On Jun 16, 2015
Ajibo111:

I HOPE YOU ALSO SAW WILLIAN DAZZLING PERFORMANCE.....
BRAZIL IS A GREAT TEAM WITH STAR STUDED.......

MTCHEEW....

Is it not the same William who plays with hazard in chelsea plus Oscar and ramirez that play with neymar in Brazil.

Yet people are telling us hazard is the only one carrying chelsea but won't admit neymar is carrying Brazil

Does the poor William suddenly become messi when he wears Brazilian jersey
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Ajibo111(m): 3:07pm On Jun 16, 2015
[quote author=raumdeuter post=34827628]

Is it not the same William who plays with hazard in chelsea plus Oscar and ramirez that play with neymar in Brazil.

Yet people are telling us hazard is the only one carrying chelsea but won't admit neymar is carrying Brazil

Does the poor William suddenly become messi when he wears Brazilian jersey [/quote
that is to tell you that hazard is a better player than neymar...because....
there is some young players who can fit the boot of neymar in barcelona......the likes of.....marco reus,raheem sterling,adnan januzaj,mario gotze, and some other talented youngstars who can tap in goals
in barca tiki taka display......
but look at hazard......he
has some great attributes......he has
the creativity.....
the skills.....
the speed..
the stamina.....
and even more experienced.....
i just hope that chelsea could release him to join laliga top team......

where is you....rounakid
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by raumdeuter: 3:33pm On Jun 16, 2015
What is the effect of these hazard dribbles when he can't score or assist as much as Neymar

Hazard is another Pius Ikedia all dribble, no end result
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by UfuomaUN(m): 3:34pm On Jun 16, 2015
Clintonblaze:
We all have commented on this issue with our biased minds, please lets now think about it from our clear hearts knowing that we have nothing to loose. We all know the story of neymar from santos and all the transfer headache he caused clubs before joining barca till now. Likewise hazard, whose story started from the moment wenger turned him down when he was offered to arsenal at £8m but opted to sign gervinho. We know how the la liga teams hunted him and how the manchester clubs competed for him,even liverpool and spurs,then wenger came back to sign him but the week before chelsea won the ucl, they made a bid and hazard took chelsea up till now. we shall analyze these two players from two angles 'self development and 'team contribution's with example's.
Neymar is a striker/winger who loves being fed with the ball and wants to be in the centre of attraction,he dribbles, take long shots, and plays free kicks. Hazard is a winger/midfielder who enjoys dribbling, giving incisive passes, shooting from outside the box and plays penalty kicks.
i have watched neymar enough to know that he is a player whose sole aim in the box and to his team is to score goals and score goals stylishly. He waits for his team mates(eg iniesta,messi,raki,oscar,willian,alves etc) to do the playing,look for holes and creates space for him to enter and finish. I've never watched barca or brazil locked in a game against a defensive team and see neymar drop deep to create opportunities that turn the game around. Instead in such games he will be substituted. Neymar is even not a prolific striker, he scores 3 out of 5 chances, his misses are heart attacks, but his tap in's from squared passes are accurate.
I know hazard from lille, he is the kind that also loves being the main man, in a game hazard can average up to 10 dribbles. At first i thought he's being wasteful but from last 2 season's i began to see that he uses it for the good of his team, for instance, when chelsea are hard pressed by a team you'll see hazard drop deep and after recovering the ball he immediately resolves to dribble around the chelsea box and by doing that he baits the hook and the players foul him resulting in a free kick around the box, pressure's over. Mata,oscar,fabregas,de bruyne,willian etc will tell you that playing near hazard is very easy because he creates spaces for you by packing all the defender's to one part of the field with his dribbles(unlike neymar who dribbles many and still want to score). Now, neymar dribbles very well but not to the height of hazard because unlike him hazard has uses his stamina to his advantage when dribbling which makes his every fall to be a foul and a card to follow. No wonder he is the most fouled player in europe last season and has the highest dribbles also.
Now in brazil we all know that they are not a strong side when compared to 2002 brazil team and even 2006 team. Those brazil teams never build their play and philosophy around one player, they dealt in team work. i can assure you that if neymar was in those brazil teams, he'll be in the bench. This brazil team is making themselves weaker by reaffirming to the world that neymar is the all, no wonder peru could hold them to the last minute before the winner came, infact if neymar was present in the last world cup when they played germany, joachim low would have told the german players to hold down the likes of oscar,alves,marcelo,hulk those who feed neymar with the ball, thereby rendering neymar a mere athlete because his source of passes has being held. Yes,hazard may not be helpful to belgium because you've all wanted to see him score hat tricks and brace, but have you all noticed that hazard is a team player? Have you noticed his key passes,his assists,his off the ball work? why didn't wilmont blame hazard for belgiums loss to wales rather he blamed lukaku and benteke for not positioning themselves well for passes? No wonder mourinho once told the press that fabregas low form is as a result of players not converting his key passes to goals. Why do we appreciate oscar in brazil, its because his passes to neymar results in goals which makes him(oscar) the assister. Remember belgium are currently ranked 2nd in the world only germany are better than them,and they both play team football,where is neymars brazil position in fifa ranking, you have to answer that.
Finally,in the midst of suarez,aguero,silva,rooney hazard won the young pfa award 2013/2014,and when suarez left the epl hazard upgraded to winning the pfa player of the year award and four other prestigious awards last season in 2014/2015, now the quetion is in the midst of the best in la liga what has neymar managed to win?(hazard has 13 man of the match awards to neymars 5 last season). Given just a choice between hazard and neymar, any manager in the world would pick the former over the later. Remember mourinho's answer when asked about the price of hazard by real madrid? "HAZARD IS WORTH £100M FOR EACH LEG(RIGHT + LEFT=£200M), AND ONE OF MADRIDS TOP 3 PLAYERS(RONALDO,BALE,ISCO). I HOPE THIS ENDS THIS TOPIC. THANKS.
Finally someone who truly appreciates football has spoken
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Rounakid(m): 3:56pm On Jun 16, 2015
Ajibo111:
where is you rounakid sad smhw
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by slimsky(m): 3:58pm On Jun 16, 2015
UfuomaUN:

Finally someone who truly appreciates football has spoken
so u are saying hazard can win Laliga player of the year or man of the match award in dis current Barcelona team...u Chelsea fans really don't knw anytin abt football
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by raumdeuter: 3:58pm On Jun 16, 2015
Neymar is far better than Hazard and its not even close. In 2 seasons Neymar has 14 CL goals no penalties

Hazard in 4 seasons of CL football has 5 goals 3 penalties

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by raumdeuter: 4:03pm On Jun 16, 2015
Clintonblaze:

What a load of crap. Let me guess, you are an EPL fan because only an EPL fan can be this ignorant

Hazard won PFA young player last year in the midst of Suarez Rooney SIlva and Aguero? This is an evidence that most EPL fans dont know anything. Dont you know there is an age cap to PFA young player of the year? Its like Saying Pogba won the young player of the world cup where Messi, Ronaldo and Schweinsteiger are

This year that Hazard won only shows how useless the EPL is this season when his competitors were a rookie called Harry Kane and COutinho who had 5 goals and assist all season
If Hazard was in La Liga would he be considered better than ROnaldo, Messi, Bale Suarez(who schooled him last season when both were in the EPL).

Mourinho says Hazard is worth 200m what a joke

5 Likes

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 16, 2015
raumdeuter,slimsky and other blindfolded neymar fans,,,i know the kind of football fans you are,,the type that goes to watch the kind of goals scored by neymar,suarez,messi,aguero,ronaldo scores and the hefty 6-0,7-0,8-0 victories. If you really look down to the build up to those goals,those who contributed 90% of the goals,you'll really appreciate the fact that in any team hazard is more better than neymar. You are the kind that tune in to watch a match at kick off not minding the pre-match analysis and at the end of the match you zoom off not minding the match review. Let me ask you how many times have you browsed the net just to read articles,match reactions and blogs if not transfer news and livescores. Its time those who call themselves football lovers learn that football is not all about the 90mins. you watched but also means every of the above mentioned areas. How many times have you seen neymar drop deep to help his team in times of pressure and use his so called skills to help out his side if not to stand in space and wait to be fed with square passes. Please tell yourself the truth.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by raumdeuter: 6:38pm On Jun 16, 2015
Clintonblaze:
raumdeuter,slimsky and other blindfolded neymar fans,,,i know the kind of football fans you are,,the type that goes to watch the kind of goals scored by neymar,suarez,messi,aguero,ronaldo scores and the hefty 6-0,7-0,8-0 victories. If you really look down to the build up to those goals,those who contributed 90% of the goals,you'll really appreciate the fact that in any team hazard is more better than neymar. You are the kind that tune in to watch a match at kick off not minding the pre-match analysis and at the end of the match you zoom off not minding the match review. Let me ask you how many times have you browsed the net just to read articles,match reactions and blogs if not transfer news and livescores. Its time those who call themselves football lovers learn that football is not all about the 90mins. you watched but also means every of the above mentioned areas. How many times have you seen neymar drop deep to help his team in times of pressure and use his so called skills to help out his side if not to stand in space and wait to be fed with square passes. Please tell yourself the truth.

I am very certain I read more about football, watch more football and know more football than you do

Are you not the one telling us Hazard won PFA young player of the year against Suarez, Silva, Aguero and Rooney? Is that the type of analysis you feed or get fed in the viewing center you watch from?

I am sure you are the type of fan who gets impressed with meaningless dribbles and runs without any end product.

First screenshot that was neymars Position whenhe started the play, How many defenders were between him and the keeper?
But as a sensible footballer, He ran and created the space for himself to score. If na Hazard he would be nowhere hoping to drible and win applause for ignoramus

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by raumdeuter: 6:49pm On Jun 16, 2015
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by raumdeuter: 6:52pm On Jun 16, 2015
Check this link and see where Neymar took the ball from when the play started before scoring the goal

http://streamable.com/knhc

[img]http://imgflip.com/gif/mz4si[/img]
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Arsenate(m): 6:56pm On Jun 16, 2015
raumdeuter:
Neymar is far better than Hazard and its not even close. In 2 seasons Neymar has 14 CL goals no penalties

Hazard in 4 seasons of CL football has 5 goals 3 penalties
bro you really vet time for all these Chelsea glory hunters I swear. they are soon dumb it's unfuxkkking believable. they give other more sensible EPL fans bad names.
I mean who in his right senses will compare hazard with neymar...no really I wanna know?

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by AikayDaWrapper(m): 6:59pm On Jun 16, 2015
I'm a manutd fan so I'll post from a neutral view. Fabregas has way better stats than iniesta, does that make him better than iniesta. Hazard is not a stats guy, his dribbling attracts defenders to him and opens up other areas of the pitch helping to cause overloads.
If we look at their strengths they both are fast, can dribble, have good technique, are agile and have good first touch (none of them come close to Isco in first touch though). The only difference is that hazard is a better playmaker and passer while neymar is a better finisher and goalscorer. Hazard operates from deep starting and making plays while Neymar is always on the shoulder of the last defender.
Truth is that they're different players who offer different qualities to the team so it basically depends on what the coach is looking for.
Personally if I was a coach I'd prefer hazard because I expect the goals to come from my strikers.

1 Like

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by homesteady(m): 7:07pm On Jun 16, 2015
The Barcelona man was at the centre of everything for his side on Sunday night, scoring the equaliser and setting up a last-gasp winner - he even missed a great chance to win it himself just beforehand. Not surprisingly he had 93 touches, more than anybody on the pitch.
He nearly made it 2-1 shortly after he had levelled in the fifth minute, only to be denied by a fine block on the line, and then set about taking the fight to Peru for the rest of the match. Nine minutes into the second half he rattled the crossbar with a superb strike - just one of six shots on the night.
There were five dribbles, too, as many as all of his team-mates managed combined, but Neymar was also a creator, setting up four attempts for his colleagues, and registering that vital assist in the 92nd minute when he picked out Douglas Costa with an inch-perfect pass from one side of the box to the other.

Someone even said Neymar waits for Osar to pass to him, Oscar that Chelsea fans continually insult for his poor passes!

Clinton from the stat I posted above, does this look like a player who was waiting for someone to square the ball to him?
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by raumdeuter: 7:08pm On Jun 16, 2015
AikayDaWrapper:
The only difference is that hazard is a better playmaker and passer while neymar is a better finisher and goalscorer. Hazard operates from deep starting and making plays while Neymar is always on the shoulder of the last defender.
Truth is that they're different players who offer different qualities to the team so it basically depends on what the coach is looking for.
Personally if I was a coach I'd prefer hazard because I expect the goals to come from my strikers.

This is a big lie.

Neymar can do everything

Check this link and see where Neymar started the play for the goal from?

http://streamable.com/0q6y

http://streamable.com/sah4

http://streamable.com/pa6t

http://streamable.com/qecm

The above links are 6 moves that led to chances in one single game. Show me which one he was standing on the shoulder of the last defendeer

Homesteady can you create gifs? Check those links I posted above and see the lies about Neymar waiting for tap in
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 16, 2015
raumdeuter,,,i can now see that you are also the type of fan that use a single game to judge a players fate,ohh dear i was once in your level of football IQ but with time you'll learn how to watch and analyse football(thats if you even want to learn). You were busy showing me the end product of that goal as if i didnt watch it, why didn't you show us neymars position when peru had the ball deep in brazils half because then you'll realise that neymars real position is to sit in space. well,to answer you i'll give you a better info graphic view of hazards performance in the epl alone, it was prepared by a better analyst than us,those who believes that a player should be judged on some intricate bases that many "raunmdeuters" might not see(when their eyes are fixed on neymar and the post) when the game is played. see for yourself.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 16, 2015
hazard info grahic on epl last season

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by raumdeuter: 7:30pm On Jun 16, 2015
Was it in only one game that Neymar outscored Hazard within 2 seasons?

Was it in one game that Neymar had more assists in the CL than Hazard

Neymar has been dominating South American football and has a football IQ that Hazard can never dream of

Hazard has only 2 goals from open play on his CL career

Neymar scored both legs of CL quarters, both legs of CL semis and in the final. Hazard when he sees the big CL teams he chokes

2 Likes

Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by raumdeuter: 7:31pm On Jun 16, 2015
Clintonblaze:
hazard info grahic on epl last season

Show us Hazard stats in the Champions League not in a local competition like the league

Neymar 14 CL goals. No penalty, SHow us hazards
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by AikayDaWrapper(m): 7:38pm On Jun 16, 2015
raumdeuter:

This is a big lie.

Neymar can do everything

Check this link and see where Neymar started the play for the goal from?

http://streamable.com/0q6y

http://streamable.com/sah4

http://streamable.com/pa6t

http://streamable.com/qecm

The above links are 6 moves that led to chances in one single game. Show me which one he was standing on the shoulder of the last defendeer

Homesteady can you create gifs? Check those links I posted above and see the lies about Neymar waiting for tap in
of course neymar starts play from deep but not nearly as much as hazard does. Neymar's main role in the barca team is to the finisher. He is fecking playing with messi suarez iniesta rakitic and xavi. All those are extremely creative players.
Neymar has no defensive duties, at Chelsea hazard has to help defend then still come again and be the main creative player. look at hazards heat map for a match he's basically everywhere on the pitch left, right, and center creating opportunities because the only other players capable of doing this are Fabregas and Oscar.
Even for Brazil the whole team is geared to provide Neymar with the end product. Any manager will take a superb creator because a finisher isn't worth sh!t if nobody is doing the initial creative work. Just ask my team manutd.
Again I think both are superb players and I enjoy watching them as a fan but in a practical situation as a manager I would pick hazard everyday of the week.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by AikayDaWrapper(m): 7:44pm On Jun 16, 2015
raumdeuter:

Show us Hazard stats in the Champions League not in a local competition like the league

Neymar 14 CL goals. No penalty, SHow us hazards
look my hommie stats don't tell the while story. Ronaldo has better goal stats than messi this season does that mean he is better. Ozil, Fabregas, Calhanoglu, De bruyne feck even fellaini have better stats than Iniesta, xavi does it mean they are better than prime xavi and iniesta?
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by raumdeuter: 7:50pm On Jun 16, 2015
Hazard 10 assists 14 goals

Neymar 9 assists 22 goals
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by dubylhover(m): 7:53pm On Jun 16, 2015
AikayDaWrapper:
I'm a manutd fan so I'll post from a neutral view. Fabregas has way better stats than iniesta, does that make him better than iniesta. Hazard is not a stats guy, his dribbling attracts defenders to him and opens up other areas of the pitch helping to cause overloads.
If we look at their strengths they both are fast, can dribble, have good technique, are agile and have good first touch (none of them come close to Isco in first touch though). The only difference is that hazard is a better playmaker and passer while neymar is a better finisher and goalscorer. Hazard operates from deep starting and making plays while Neymar is always on the shoulder of the last defender.

bro,im a united fan also,i think our reasoning is in sync,stats isnt all,so yu ar 1 of d select few that really appreciates isco touch nd movement grin,that guy isnt getting d recognition he deserves,rather we wud see 80m bid for pogba,what is football turning into..y doesnt manu go for a player like veratti..if dat guy gets d right environment,he wud win balon d or...veratti is more composed on d ball than any oda midfielder his age
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by raumdeuter: 7:56pm On Jun 16, 2015
AikayDaWrapper:

look my hommie stats don't tell the while story. Ronaldo has better goal stats than messi this season does that mean he is better. Ozil, Fabregas, Calhanoglu, De bruyne feck even fellaini have better stats than Iniesta, xavi does it mean they are better than prime xavi and iniesta?

ROnaldo 61 goals 22 assists

Messi 58 goals 31 assists.

WHo has the better stats?

Iniesta has decided key games: assist in a CL final, goal in a world cup final, MOTM in multiple CL finals, Tell us which of Ozil, Canhaloglu, DeBruyne or Fellaini has decided CL knockout games, CL finals or WOrld cup finals

If an attacking player doesnt have stats nor key moments to point to then he is a fraud like Hazard

I am a Bayern fan and Hazard is nowhere near Neymar in Europe he wont even make top 7 footballers. Its only in the EPL that he is worshipped when he gets to EUrope he is always found out
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 16, 2015
AikayDaWrapper,,,i thank God that in as much as he gave men eyes,while some had decided to go blind instead few has also tried to see even beyond what their eyes shows them. In the strongest league, epl,hazard has 10 assists and 14 goals compared to-the so-called complete player- neymars 9 assists and 22 goals in a much easy going and entertaining la liga. I take a look at the future of a certain player called hazard whose stats. is not far beaten by the excellent neymar's and wonder what will happen if both players switch leagues. No wonder someone like falcao (whose la liga credentials bettered that of neymars in goals and assists in a season) could only score 4 league goals and record just 1 shot on target in his last 12 epl games when he switched leagues. No wonder ronaldo took the la liga faithfuls by surprise when he switched leagues and up till now is mentioned either before or after messi. How about bale,suarez,mascherano,etc they all switched from epl to la liga and became an instant help to their clubs league success. ahh di maria was the top assister in europes top 5 leagues in his last 2 seasons at madrid and became a bench warmer for man utd. at the crucial part of the epl season. Talk less of ozil,soldado,etc. This stands to prove one point, hazard is better than neymar now and even in the future to come if he joins madrid, then i think the only position of neymar then would be UNDER HAZARDS FOOT! so long as he is in the intense EPL, if at all neymar will see his back again in performance it will remain a small margin. HAZARD IS BIGGER AND BETTER than neymar.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by AikayDaWrapper(m): 8:50pm On Jun 16, 2015
dubylhover:

bro,im a united fan also,i think our reasoning is in sync,stats isnt all,so yu ar 1 of d select few that really appreciates isco touch nd movement grin,that guy isnt getting d recognition he deserves,rather we wud see 80m bid for pogba,what is football turning into..y doesnt manu go for a player like veratti..if dat guy gets d right environment,he wud win balon d or...veratti is more composed on d ball than any oda midfielder his age
Verratti is just a superb deep lying creator. His skill in tight spaces and ability to control and drive the team from deep positions is just beautiful. He'd be the one I'd choose to succeed Carrick but I don't think PSG are interested in doing business.
Johaness Geis of mainz is another notable shout too. Haven't seen much of him but I've heard good things and watched a few vids.
As for Isco, the guys ball control is just mint. I wouldn't be joking if I said he has the best control in football right now. And his adaptability and attitude is top notch. he's played as a 10, a winger and a cm for madrid and performed well in each role.
Manutd were supposed to sign him but our stupid scout then told fergie that he was too slow. If I should see that scout now I'd give him a resounding slap to reset his brain.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by dubylhover(m): 8:58pm On Jun 16, 2015
AikayDaWrapper:

Verratti is just a superb deep lying creator. His skill in tight spaces and ability to control and drive the team from deep positions is just beautiful. He'd be the one I'd choose to succeed Carrick but I don't think PSG are interested in doing business.
Johaness Geis of mainz is another notable shout too. Haven't seen much of him but I've heard good things and watched a few vids.
As for Isco, the guys ball control is just mint. I wouldn't be joking if I said he has the best control in football right now. And his adaptability and attitude is top notch. he's played as a 10, a winger and a cm for madrid and performed well in each role.
Manutd were supposed to sign him but our stupid scout then told fergie that he was too slow. If I should see that scout now I'd give him a resounding slap to reset his brain.

veratti is d future of italian midfield...i dnt knw abt that johaness geis sha,but i wud read bt him,1 tin abt german players is that they need their team players also,yu gt d best of dm whn d team is in harmony,after ronaldo,isco is d most improved madrid player last season..that guy is d future os spain mf....i keep on wishing that man u had sign hazard sha sad,an attack minded team
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by AikayDaWrapper(m): 9:06pm On Jun 16, 2015
dubylhover:

veratti is d future of italian midfield...i dnt knw abt that johaness geis sha,but i wud read bt him,1 tin abt german players is that they need their team players also,yu gt d best of dm whn d team is in harmony,after ronaldo,isco is d most improved madrid player last season..that guy is d future os spain mf....i keep on wishing that man u had sign hazard sha sad,an attack minded team
Fergie wasn't willing to pay the fee hazards agent was demanding. I think it was 8 million. Chelsea did and the rest is history.
Geis is a deep lying playmaker also. The next big thing in German football after Max Meyer. The European u21 competition will soon be starting. If you can watch it I think he'll be in action for Germany.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by AikayDaWrapper(m): 9:07pm On Jun 16, 2015
raumdeuter:

ROnaldo 61 goals 22 assists

Messi 58 goals 31 assists.

WHo has the better stats?

Iniesta has decided key games: assist in a CL final, goal in a world cup final, MOTM in multiple CL finals, Tell us which of Ozil, Canhaloglu, DeBruyne or Fellaini has decided CL knockout games, CL finals or WOrld cup finals

If an attacking player doesnt have stats nor key moments to point to then he is a fraud like Hazard

I am a Bayern fan and Hazard is nowhere near Neymar in Europe he wont even make top 7 footballers. Its only in the EPL that he is worshipped when he gets to EUrope he is always found out
Based on your logic Balotelli is a great player because he had a key moment for Italy against Germany in euro 2008. Also gotze is a great player because he won the world cup for Germany even though he was Sh!te this season.
Re: Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? by AikayDaWrapper(m): 9:09pm On Jun 16, 2015
Clintonblaze:
AikayDaWrapper,,,i thank God that in as much as he gave men eyes,while some had decided to go blind instead few has also tried to see even beyond what their eyes shows them. In the strongest league, epl,hazard has 10 assists and 14 goals compared to-the so-called complete player- neymars 9 assists and 22 goals in a much easy going and entertaining la liga. I take a look at the future of a certain player called hazard whose stats. is not far beaten by the excellent neymar's and wonder what will happen if both players switch leagues. No wonder someone like falcao (whose la liga credentials bettered that of neymars in goals and assists in a season) could only score 4 league goals and record just 1 shot on target in his last 12 epl games when he switched leagues. No wonder ronaldo took the la liga faithfuls by surprise when he switched leagues and up till now is mentioned either before or after messi. How about bale,suarez,mascherano,etc they all switched from epl to la liga and became an instant help to their clubs league success. ahh di maria was the top assister in europes top 5 leagues in his last 2 seasons at madrid and became a bench warmer for man utd. at the crucial part of the epl season. Talk less of ozil,soldado,etc. This stands to prove one point, hazard is better than neymar now and even in the future to come if he joins madrid, then i think the only position of neymar then would be UNDER HAZARDS FOOT! so long as he is in the intense EPL, if at all neymar will see his back again in performance it will remain a small margin. HAZARD IS BIGGER AND BETTER than neymar.
Hazard is just a superb player. Plain football fans wouldn't understand the magnitude of what he does. Take hazard out of Chelsea's line up, they are finished. Take Neymar out of Barca line up, well life goes on

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply)

Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra / Jay-Jay Okocha Poses With His Wife And Children / Ifeanyi George Dies In Motor Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.