Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,335 members, 7,839,599 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies (36144 Views)

Meet The Handsome Abuja Based Guy Who Has Won Affection From Ladies Online. PICS / 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away / 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 05, 2015
nma24:
Like u know a brazilian hair when u see one. Most guys just lack self confidence and are ridiculed by insecurity.... If your ego and confidence is high, you can approach any lady of ur liking no matter what she's forming to be

Sure bro. Can you approach chidinma or Genevieve?
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by subbieD(f): 12:07pm On Jun 05, 2015
wristwatch:

Wooow! cheesy cheesy No wonder my ruv 4 u will neva cease to decrease kiss

But u be big gurl na

Wooow! cheesy cheesy No wonder my Richi 4 u will Neva cease to increase like apc vote for sokoto kiss
But u be small boi Na tongue wink
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 05, 2015
shaybebaby:

Well I like you, flies and all because you've got a good sense of humour. kiss

Thanks dear. Abi wetin man go do na. Atleast I still gat a gift and I hope ladies can see it through me. So me don talk my mind grin cheesy
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 05, 2015
subbieD:

Wooow! cheesy cheesy No wonder my Richi 4 u will Neva cease to increase like apc vote for sokoto kiss
But u be small boi Na tongue wink

LOL ah! Hehehe Okay oo! I don talk my mind. Guys still dey hussle o
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 05, 2015
Dinhodinho:
REALITY

Ok bro
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 05, 2015
apolonius:
Well,those things actually scare off guys with very low self-esteem!

As for some of us,the 'toosher' you are the better attracted we are to you.smiley

I remember when I was at the Law school in Abuja and I didn't bring in a car even after the Bar 1 gragra.The babe I dated will intimidate low-levels like the op.She was raised in London and the US with posh accent,had 2 cars and her dad actually started the Abuja NLS.I was confident enough to still 'toast' and win her heart.

The benefits of her supposed tooshness beside the sincere love?
-she never let me spend any serious cash for her.
-we drove her cars until we parted;she didn't let me bring mine.
-I had my meals from the mammi at my hostel through her.
-I didn't need to impress her but only showed true love.
-our weekends were spent in their mansions.

You see?I went this far to show that being posh or toosh can be a burden for the low-levellers or a blessing to the right guy.

How you see am?

Hmmm well said bro. Shey I fit woo chidinma? undecided
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 05, 2015
Acidosis:
A 'rich' girl carrying a Brazilian hair, Range Rover, and iphone6 can never be SINGLE, so why should you approach her?

You wan take pesin girlfriend/sugar daughter?

Its even silly to talk about love/dating to a complete stranger, rich or not.

Exactly my thought bro.

However, she will have endless list of wooers, magas and at least 3 strong lover. Too competition can lead to early grave mehn
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 05, 2015
wristwatch:

Sure bro. Can you approach chidinma or Genevieve?
Its Miss pls. Well I could if I had a diick
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 05, 2015
sapiorxxual:
ur a woman wrapper.

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 05, 2015
apolonius:
Well,those things actually scare off guys with very low self-esteem!

As for some of us,the 'toosher' you are the better attracted we are to you.smiley

I remember when I was at the Law school in Abuja and I didn't bring in a car even after the Bar 1 gragra.The babe I dated will intimidate low-levels like the op.She was raised in London and the US with posh accent,had 2 cars and her dad actually started the Abuja NLS.I was confident enough to still 'toast' and win her heart.

The benefits of her supposed tooshness beside the sincere love?
-she never let me spend any serious cash for her.
-we drove her cars until we parted;she didn't let me bring mine.
-I had my meals from the mammi at my hostel through her.
-I didn't need to impress her but only showed true love.
-our weekends were spent in their mansions.

You see?I went this far to show that being posh or toosh can be a burden for the low-levellers or a blessing to the right guy.

How you see am?
I'm motivated...i must say
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 05, 2015
Alarib:
@ wristwatch.... So u want them to live a wretched life even if they can afford all that
Abeg go and make money....ull find its a confidence booster. It just PULLS u into the 'right' circle.

Roger that sire.
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by apolonius(m): 12:22pm On Jun 05, 2015
wristwatch:

Hmmm well said bro. Shey I fit woo chidinma? undecided

Thank you.You know the irony?They are easier to woo!Go for Chidinma now!smiley
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by apolonius(m): 12:23pm On Jun 05, 2015
Tomfrench:
I'm motivated...i must say

I am pleased you find it useful.smiley
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 05, 2015
apolonius:

Thank you.You know the irony?They are easier to woo!Go for Chidinma now!smiley

Do you have her contact address or phone number? angry
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by dave2meek(m): 12:29pm On Jun 05, 2015
True talk
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by UnimkeAk(m): 12:44pm On Jun 05, 2015
wristwatch:
No matter how confident and bold a guy may be, he can be intimidated by the financial standings, "tooshness" and gadgets of a lady. This is as a result of his epileptic financial status.

Things that scares guys away from ladies are highlighted below;

1. Expensive Phones

A lady using a new generation phone can cause catastrophic feeling for a broke and responsible dude. How do expect a guy like me using Blackberry Curve 1 to approach someone like kachisbarbie, tohphaz, using new generation phones like Samsung gold, BlackBerry classic, Iphone6, etc. I think its better I bury my feelings before I get the bashing of my life. grin cheesy

2. Brazilian Hair

Brazilian hair equals the salary of some guys in multinational companies let alone the locals. Wooing a lady carrying my monthly salary on her head will be a tough task. "Shey person whey e dey struggle to pay N200 cut hair in a month nai go come wan date Brazilian hair girlfriend". Mi o le wa ku!

3. Expensive Clothing and Shoes.

When some ladies wear expensive attires especially to parties coupled with "rocobarroco" high heel shoe, you will see them disturbing photographers as if their lives depend on it. This act however makes broke and responsible dudes shy away.

4. Cars

For a broke and responsible dude who cannot afford the spoke of a bike let alone car will be intimidated wooing a lady with Range Rover Sport. His reserve gear will loose brake still he ends up in a canal.
cheesy

5. Use of Jewels and Heavy Make Ups

When a lady uses expensive jewels, wristwatch, bungles and looks 100% artificial, a broke dude might get intimidated. However, he might shy away because of the feeling that he cannot afford to buy these items when she demands for it.

6. Perfumes

People like me and tosyne2much using Hausa perfume to swag babes might be intimidated by the smell of her perfume (David Beckham, cool water, etc.). The last time we try to woo some babes, they called us cattle rearers due to some flies which accompanied us as protocol officers.
grin grin grin

Brother ;

1) Phones don't intimidate me

2) I don't even know what's brazzilian hair; all is attachment to me- u shw me the hair 2million times; I won't still know it

3) I wouldn't know if a ladies cloth is expensive or not except I saw her wen she was paying for it.

4) I don't deal on jewelrys; I wouldn't know if the gold is genuine or 400 naira.

5) We all know aboki perfume: but there are several cheap ones with nice fragrance (I nearly type aroma sef grin)

6) I know Cars ; ok

So I can never be intimidated by those things u just mentioned ; can say the same for majority of guys

But I get ur point; I know wer u coming from

When u meet a classy lady; u'll know

I agree with you 100 % , and it doesn't apply to just broke guys bcuz Shoe get size.

But with packaging, anything is possible; but you have to be very fast in a game lyk this; hit then disappear cuz the longer you in it; the more the real you starts to show.

Then this leads us to motive, if u tink u in love, then I'll say be real, and see wat gives.

Disclaimer; if u resemble taye taiwo and broke find very good position position ur sef_ except u luv insults.

*When I say "U" I'm referring to guys generally*
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by harry509: 12:52pm On Jun 05, 2015
wristwatch:

Bros, Branded punny better pass Unbranded one. U can't company sharwama's own to cassava own
yea bro, lol. I kw dat, but they equally av dsame taste ryte undecided
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by chukzy700: 1:15pm On Jun 05, 2015
Naija babes na load......may d guy they himself if na so
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by subbieD(f): 1:20pm On Jun 05, 2015
kinglekan:

*yinmu*

tongue
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 05, 2015
UnimkeAk:

Brother ;

1) Phones don't intimidate me

2) I don't even know what's brazzilian hair; all is attachment to me- u shw me the hair 2million times; I won't still know it

3) I wouldn't know if a ladies cloth is expensive or not except I saw her wen she was paying for it.

4) I don't deal on jewelrys; I wouldn't know if the gold is genuine or 400 naira.

5) We all know aboki perfume: but there are several cheap ones with nice fragrance (I nearly type aroma sef grin)

6) I know Cars ; ok

So I can never be intimidated by those things u just mentioned ; can say the same for majority of guys

But I get ur point; I know wer u coming from

When u meet a classy lady; u'll know

I agree with you 100 % , and it doesn't apply to just broke guys bcuz Shoe get size.

But with packaging, anything is possible; but you have to be very fast in a game lyk this; hit then disappear cuz the longer you in it; the more the real you starts to show.

Then this leads us to motive, if u tink u in love, then I'll say be real, and see wat gives.

Disclaimer; if u resemble taye taiwo and broke find very good position position ur sef_ except u luv insults.

*When I say "U" I'm referring to guys generally*

See as u pieces arrange and analysed my write up grin
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by Certifiedboss: 1:36pm On Jun 05, 2015
wristwatch:
No matter how confident and bold a guy may be, he can be intimidated by the financial standings, "tooshness" and gadgets of a lady. This is as a result of his epileptic financial status.

1. Expensive Phones

A lady using a new generation phone can cause catastrophic feeling for a broke and responsible dude. How do expect a guy like me using Blackberry Curve 1 to approach someone like kachisbarbie, tohphaz, using new generation phones like Samsung gold, BlackBerry classic, Iphone6, etc. I think its better I bury my feelings before I get the bashing of my life. grin cheesy

2. Brazilian Hair

Brazilian hair equals the salary of some guys in multinational companies let alone the locals. Wooing a lady carrying my monthly salary on her head will be a tough task. "Shey person whey e dey struggle to pay N200 cut hair in a month nai go come wan date Brazilian hair girlfriend". Mi o le wa ku!

When some ladies wear expensive attires especially to parties coupled with "rocobarroco" high heel shoe, you will see them disturbing photographers as if their lives depend on it. This act however makes broke and responsible dudes shy away.

4. Cars

For a broke and responsible dude who cannot afford the spoke of a bike let alone car will be intimidated wooing a lady with Range Rover Sport. His reserve gear will loose brake still he ends up in a canal.
cheesy

When a lady uses expensive jewels, wristwatch, bungles and looks 100% artificial, a broke dude might get intimidated. However, he might shy away because of the feeling that he cannot afford to buy these items when she demands for it.

6. Perfumes

People like me and tosyne2much using Hausa perfume to swag babes might be intimidated by the smell of her perfume (David Beckham, cool water, etc.). The last time we try to woo some babes, they called us cattle rearers due to some flies which accompanied us as protocol officers.
grin grin grin

There's a coper in warri that driver s550 Benz and sometimes go home to change it with 2010 fx35 infiniti and that's how she keeps changing but she will always be complaining that she's looking for bf .. It always makes me laugh
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by kinglekan: 1:38pm On Jun 05, 2015
subbieD:

tongue
Scooby dooby doo. smiley
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by subbieD(f): 1:51pm On Jun 05, 2015
kinglekan:

Scooby dooby doo. smiley

U too undecided
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by subbieD(f): 2:23pm On Jun 05, 2015
kinglekan:

Scooby dooby doo. smiley

U too undecided.....Hmmmmm Issorait
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by itxtoff(m): 2:29pm On Jun 05, 2015
wristwatch:

1. Expensive Phones

2. Brazilian Hair

4. Cars

cheesy

6. Perfumes

grin grin grin
The number 6 tho.
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by kinglekan: 2:49pm On Jun 05, 2015
subbieD:

U too undecided.....Hmmmmm Issorait
smiley grin
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by sonybroda(m): 2:51pm On Jun 05, 2015
eghos12:
grin
你笑什么?
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by PrettyClare7(f): 2:58pm On Jun 05, 2015
demelza:
Yup!
Its only guys with zero self-esteem that would have problems with the aforelisted.
its nt jst about approaching her. If she ever demands for those things would you be able to provide it without complaining seeing as the topic is bout broke bt responsible guys
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 05, 2015
Certifiedboss:

There's a coper in warri that driver s550 Benz and sometimes go home to change it with 2010 fx35 infiniti and that's how she keeps changing but she will always be complaining that she's looking for bf .. It always makes me laugh

She go look tire. Who no go run wink cheesy
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 05, 2015
itxtoff:
The number 6 tho.

What about no 6 cheesy cheesy
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by eghos12(m): 3:35pm On Jun 05, 2015
sonybroda:
你笑什么?

ペチペチ 起きろ ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

He Is A Cheat, Yet Won’t Let Me Go / Was King Solomon able to satisfy all his wives and concubines? / Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.