Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,360 members, 7,839,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies (36146 Views)

Meet The Handsome Abuja Based Guy Who Has Won Affection From Ladies Online. PICS / 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away / 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 05, 2015
tohpahz:

Dearie.. i won't campaign actively sad for some reasons known to mi.. but am doing some underground something wink wud sure vote for u cheesy

Sighs.. U neva get candidate?
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 05, 2015
Upnepaa:
If a girl with brazillian hair complains of HEADACHE,just tell her dat 'don't you know that you are putting 5 plots of land on your head? tosyne2much,God knows that you no go absent for this kind thread cool

grin grin Hilarious
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by subbieD(f): 8:28am On Jun 05, 2015
Wristwatch iyaf started again oooooooo......lol
Even broke ass dude sabi quality grin....So we shouldnt look good or feel good again kwa? Brazilian hair nd good perf is still OK jhur. Modesty is the short code.
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by Navyguy(m): 9:27am On Jun 05, 2015
sad sad sad sad sad WHEN WILL I EVER BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by Williamso(m): 9:31am On Jun 05, 2015
There is a serious misconception here; that broke dudes are responsible... This is utterly silly. undecided undecided
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 05, 2015
Funny Thread cheesy
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by mcshegs(m): 9:33am On Jun 05, 2015
wristwatch:

Lmao. U resemble twaci small though.
Cyndax and Twaci are actually frnds...probably coursemates.

1 Like

Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by tope3x(m): 9:34am On Jun 05, 2015
[quote author=wristwatch post=34430351]No matter how confident and bold a guy may be, he can be intimidated by the financial standings, "tooshness" and gadgets of a lady. This is as a result of his epileptic financial status.

Things that scares guys away from ladies are highlighted below;

1. Expensive Phones

A lady using a new generation phone can cause catastrophic feeling for a broke and responsible dude. How do expect a guy like me using Blackberry Curve 1 to approach someone like kachisbarbie, tohphaz, using new generation phones like Samsung gold, BlackBerry classic, Iphone6, etc. I think its better I bury my feelings before I get the bashing of my life. grin cheesy

2. Brazilian Hair

Brazilian hair equals the salary of some guys in multinational companies let alone the locals. Wooing a lady carrying my monthly salary on her head will be a tough task. "Shey person whey e dey struggle to pay N200 cut hair in a month nai go come wan date Brazilian hair girlfriend". Mi o le wa ku!

3. Expensive Clothing and Shoes.

When some ladies wear expensive attires especially to parties coupled with "rocobarroco" high heel shoe, you will see them disturbing photographers as if their lives depend on it. This act however makes broke and responsible dudes shy away.

4. Cars

For a broke and responsible dude who cannot afford the spoke of a bike let alone car will be intimidated wooing a lady with Range Rover Sport. His reserve gear will loose brake still he ends up in a canal.
cheesy

5. Use of Jewels and Heavy Make Ups

When a lady uses expensive jewels, wristwatch, bungles and looks 100% artificial, a broke dude might get intimidated. However, he might shy away because of the feeling that he cannot afford to buy these items when she demands for it.

6. Perfumes

People like me and tosyne2much using Hausa perfume to swag babes might be intimidated by the smell of her perfume (David Beckham, cool water, etc.). The last time we try to woo some babes, they called us cattle rearers due to some flies which accompanied us as protocol officers. grin grin grin
[/quote

so funny
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by Tstone1(m): 9:35am On Jun 05, 2015
2dice:
Lol ... Some of those flashy things .... Na bend-down select ... if u see Dem for evening for my hood as Dem dey pricE cloths ...mmehn you confidence go Multiple ** sharperly
You are just so on point! Please do come around 7:15pm @Challenge Ibadan; then is when the show happens!
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by lordhugo(m): 9:41am On Jun 05, 2015
NOTHING CAN SCARE ME AWAY FROM ANY GIRL I WANT!

1 Like

Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by harry509: 9:43am On Jun 05, 2015
wristwatch:
No matter how confident and bold a guy may be, he can be intimidated by the financial standings, "tooshness" and gadgets of a lady. This is as a result of his epileptic financial status.

1. Expensive Phones

A lady using a new generation phone can cause catastrophic feeling for a broke and responsible dude. How do expect a guy like me using Blackberry Curve 1 to approach someone like kachisbarbie, tohphaz, using new generation phones like Samsung gold, BlackBerry classic, Iphone6, etc. I think its better I bury my feelings before I get the bashing of my life. grin cheesy

2. Brazilian Hair

Brazilian hair equals the salary of some guys in multinational companies let alone the locals. Wooing a lady carrying my monthly salary on her head will be a tough task. "Shey person whey e dey struggle to pay N200 cut hair in a month nai go come wan date Brazilian hair girlfriend". Mi o le wa ku!

When some ladies wear expensive attires especially to parties coupled with "rocobarroco" high heel shoe, you will see them disturbing photographers as if their lives depend on it. This act however makes broke and responsible dudes shy away.

4. Cars

For a broke and responsible dude who cannot afford the spoke of a bike let alone car will be intimidated wooing a lady with Range Rover Sport. His reserve gear will loose brake still he ends up in a canal.
cheesy

When a lady uses expensive jewels, wristwatch, bungles and looks 100% artificial, a broke dude might get intimidated. However, he might shy away because of the feeling that he cannot afford to buy these items when she demands for it.

6. Perfumes

People like me and tosyne2much using Hausa perfume to swag babes might be intimidated by the smell of her perfume (David Beckham, cool water, etc.). The last time we try to woo some babes, they called us cattle rearers due to some flies which accompanied us as protocol officers.
grin grin grin
sum guys has failed 2 udastnd sumtin, u spndn heaven n earth 4 a lady jst bcus she is beautifu. She meant end up not lovein yu even cheatn on u slf. Bcus of punny u spnd alott? undecided ummmmmM. 4 me punny is punny, weda d 1 n d tick village or city. No diff @ all.
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by 2dice(m): 9:46am On Jun 05, 2015
Tstone1:

You are just so on point! Please do come around 7:15pm @Challenge Ibadan; then is when the show happens!
yea man...gone are the days when flashy things were cost ...
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by AreaFada2: 9:46am On Jun 05, 2015
kramfonos:

Being intimidated by the afore-listed says a lot about a guy with self-esteem issues.

Nope. It's about sewing your buba & shoro according to your material. grin
Instead of complaining later.
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by vega84(m): 9:50am On Jun 05, 2015
grin angry #vegatalks
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by absoluteSuccess: 9:52am On Jun 05, 2015
kramfonos:

Being intimidated by the afore-listed says a lot about a guy with self-esteem issues.
What exactly is this self esteem issues? The fact is as humans we are excited and weak at different things, even the ones that scare away op may also be rejected by him as a parent. Who are the high maintanance babes looking for for that matter? No be highest bidder? I think broke and responsible dudes are the nemesis to these sistas, the playboys that cheer them on often supply them and use some of them, then they often settle down with this same set of (once) broke and responsible after failing to win the competition for ultra rich bloke. By this time, brkbres has become a pastor or things don change.
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by Dinhodinho(m): 9:53am On Jun 05, 2015
wristwatch:
No matter how confident and bold a guy may be, he can be intimidated by the financial standings, "tooshness" and gadgets of a lady. This is as a result of his epileptic financial status.

1. Expensive Phones

2. Brazilian Hair

4. Cars

cheesy

6. Perfumes

People like me and tosyne2much using Hausa perfume to swag babes might be intimidated by the smell of her perfume (David Beckham, cool water, etc.). The last time we try to woo some babes, they called us cattle rearers due to some flies which accompanied us as protocol officers.
grin grin grin
REALITY

Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by Dinhodinho(m): 9:55am On Jun 05, 2015
REALITY

2 Shares

Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 05, 2015
These things dont scare us. What scares us is when a babe Got all these and her take home pay is like 30-50k
and when U be like ' bae how could you afford this?' and bae be like 'na God Oooooo' Like God came down and gave her all this
and bae wants you to keep believing na God be providing her all that shiit. She be wanting you to keep loving her unconditionally.
Now thats scary

1 Like

Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by Idydarling(f): 10:03am On Jun 05, 2015
y must it always be either "broke and responsible" OR "rich and irresponsible"

1 Like

Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by UjSizzle(f): 10:07am On Jun 05, 2015
So broke guys should date broke girls. There's a reason some people try hard to mingle with people in their class. This ain't a classless society please.
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by iphyodih(f): 10:14am On Jun 05, 2015
Approaching a lady with all these qualities,as a guy u nid to be bold n be urself,with all those classy looks she still has a soft stop.jst knw d ryt ways to gt her attention.

1 Like

Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by apolonius(m): 10:14am On Jun 05, 2015
Well,those things actually scare off guys with very low self-esteem!

As for some of us,the 'toosher' you are the better attracted we are to you.smiley

I remember when I was at the Law school in Abuja and I didn't bring in a car even after the Bar 1 gragra.The babe I dated will intimidate low-levels like the op.She was raised in London and the US with posh accent,had 2 cars and her dad actually started the Abuja NLS.I was confident enough to still 'toast' and win her heart.

The benefits of her supposed tooshness beside the sincere love?
-she never let me spend any serious cash for her.
-we drove her cars until we parted;she didn't let me bring mine.
-I had my meals from the mammi at my hostel through her.
-I didn't need to impress her but only showed true love.
-our weekends were spent in their mansions.

You see?I went this far to show that being posh or toosh can be a burden for the low-levellers or a blessing to the right guy.

How you see am?

1 Like

Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by frisky2good(m): 10:16am On Jun 05, 2015
Retaining them nko? Still confidence abi?

kinglekan:

Hahahhaaha!! cheesy cheesy

@Op
No wonder each time I open your threads I get this strong _aboki fragrance oozing out. Now I know better. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Well truth is if you are a BROKE guy you seriously have no business toasting a lady. cheesy cheesy

But then again approaching a lady who looks good, classy and flashy. (I.E High maintenance babes. smiley ) requires confidence

1 Like

Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by Acidosis(m): 10:17am On Jun 05, 2015
A 'rich' girl carrying a Brazilian hair, Range Rover, and iphone6 can never be SINGLE, so why should you approach her?

You wan take pesin girlfriend/sugar daughter?

Its even silly to talk about love/dating to a complete stranger, rich or not.
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:21am On Jun 05, 2015
Idydarling:
y must it always be either "broke and responsible" OR "rich and irresponsible"

It's just of one of society's stereotypical (erroneous) assertions.smiley

1 Like

Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 05, 2015
wristwatch:

Lmao. U resemble twaci small though.
ur a woman wrapper.
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by valemtech(m): 10:29am On Jun 05, 2015
nice

Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by Toks2008(m): 10:33am On Jun 05, 2015
Absolutely nothing can scare me even if you use a Bugatti.

I go talk my own and the worst you can do is to say NO.
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by kinglekan: 10:34am On Jun 05, 2015
frisky2good:
Retaining them nko? Still confidence abi?

Several factors would definitely be involved at that stage. smiley smiley
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by Alarib(m): 10:34am On Jun 05, 2015
@ wristwatch.... So u want them to live a wretched life even if they can afford all that
Abeg go and make money....ull find its a confidence booster. It just PULLS u into the right circle.

1 Like

Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by Alarib(m): 10:35am On Jun 05, 2015
@ wristwatch.... So u want them to live a wretched life even if they can afford all that
Abeg go and make money....ull find its a confidence booster. It just PULLS u into the 'right' circle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Was King Solomon able to satisfy all his wives and concubines? / Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex / Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.