Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,739 members, 7,837,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies (36133 Views)

Meet The Handsome Abuja Based Guy Who Has Won Affection From Ladies Online. PICS / 8 Places Materialistic Ladies Choose For Valentine That Scare Many Guys Away / 10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by 2dice(m): 7:21pm On Jun 04, 2015
wristwatch:

grin grin grin. Perhaps she travel go sambisa. She go come dey talk tuush english cheesy
I truss shecow ...he no go let am go ... If he no enter the place ..
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 04, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
These are the types of qirls i like chasinq so that they will boost my hustle,

Your signature says it all bro cheesy
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 04, 2015
kramfonos:

I could be daring, sometimes just for the intrigues and adrenaline rush of it. Perfectly 'sculpted' words and subtle actions work on the subconscious of a woman. That's where the major huddle is. You can elevate her perception about you with these.

Sighs... learning!
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 04, 2015
Why would a lady adorn herself with all the aforementioned?

The money used to purchase those things can buy land at Sango Ota.
Ahnahn

Ladies are no longer frugal o... angry

2 Likes

Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by GeneralQuamdeen: 7:25pm On Jun 04, 2015
wristwatch:

Your signature says it all bro cheesy
Na xo o.
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by ronald4lif(m): 7:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
wristwatch:

No sire. Rich dudes are and also broke dude. Just that most broke dudes are humble and somehow responsible. cheesy

It's not true that broke dude are more responsible. They could be more humble but their humbleness must likely be to compliment their falling short in spending for their women. Besides, humbleness or submissiveness doesn't fascinate women. They might tell you the contrary but they are actually ensnared to hard-bitten guys with unwavering attitude.
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 04, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Ahnahn

•so if i send you half a million now, you'd impulsively and immediately call an estate surveyor to start an exploratory search for lands available for sale?

pretender joker ..

1 Like

Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 04, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Ahnahn

You can speak for yourself mam but for the ferocious babes we have in town, they are too demanding
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by 2dice(m): 7:33pm On Jun 04, 2015
ronald4lif:

Lol! Such ladies are easy to identify and in truth they are an easy target. They are pseudo-females who lives fake lives and are easily swayed by words. It's an effortless chase for a guy who knows how they 'operate'.
yea ... U knw ur words is your greatest weapon .... most girls all these foreign movies. Is making Dem feel insecure ... They believe if u don't dress half nude ...u Aint beautiful ....do u notice we arE gradually going back to the early age ...** we guys go dey wear cloth ... Dem no go dey wear anything ...**issorite **Na free show
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 04, 2015
ronald4lif:

It's not true that broke dude are more responsible. They could be more humble but their humbleness must likely be to compliment their falling short in spending for their women. Besides, humbleness or submissiveness doesn't fascinate women. They might tell you the contrary but they are actually ensnared to hard-bitten guys with unwavering attitude.

Lol I never said broke dude are more responsible. I only said they are very humble and somehow humble. Wizkid used to be very responsible/humble before hitting limelight.
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 04, 2015
tosyne2much:
Even God know na dis kind thread dem dey see me cool

grin
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 04, 2015
wristwatch:

You can speak for yourself mam but for the ferocious babes we have in town, they are too demanding

it's a phase.
There was a time I felt Brazilian hair was the main thing, a time I bought shoes/clothe like I breathe with it.
Now I know better. With time they would see there is nothing in all these things, all is vanity.

That doesn't mean I use nokia torch or braid wool o. I don't joke with my phone at alll...

2 Likes

Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by kinglekan: 7:39pm On Jun 04, 2015
kramfonos:

I could be daring, sometimes just for the intrigues and adrenaline rush of it. Perfectly 'sculpted' words and subtle actions work on the subconscious of a woman. That's where major huddle is. You can elevate her perception about you.

Exactly!! smiley

I love the way you put it "daring and adrenaline rush". That requires a truck load of confidence you know.

Most guys would have suffered a cardiac arrest before they can mutter a single word. smiley

Ladies have always been moved and touched by words since 19BC. Funny thing is that when you finally get to talk with these type of ladies, they are more humble and cool beneath the charisma they exude.

But like you rightly put it "perfect sculpted words" would do the magic or at least get it started.
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by Allosaurus: 7:39pm On Jun 04, 2015
Poor man
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by tosyne2much(m): 7:44pm On Jun 04, 2015
Upnepaa:
If a girl with brazillian hair complains of HEADACHE,just tell her dat 'don't you know that you are putting 5 plots of land on your head? tosyne.2much,God knows that you no go absent for this kind thread cool
Hahahaha cheesy

U sef know abi ? cheesy
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
wristwatch:

No sire. Rich dudes are and also broke dude. Just that most broke dudes are humble and somehow responsible. cheesy

•the stereotypical belief that wealthy guys are irresponsible pisses me off like a pregnancy test

•the so called broke guys are only humbled by circumstances and their penurious state

anyway, I disagree with your list.
only a person with a very low and vanishingly minute self-esteem would be brow-beaten and daunted because of the aforementioned and enumerated.

•well, I'm not 'broke', but my kibitz to 'not too buoyant' guys is to have this mentality whenever they approach any girl- that 'they are humans like you' .

1 Like

Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by peeparty(m): 7:59pm On Jun 04, 2015
i don laff taya for this kind thread.men will still be men no mara what
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 04, 2015
Darkrebel666:

•the stereotypical belief that wealthy guys are irresponsible pisses me off like a pregnancy test

•the so called broke guys are only humbled by circumstances and their penurious state

anyway, I disagree with your list.
only a person with a very low and vanishingly minute self-esteem would be brow-beaten and daunted because of the aforementioned and enumerated.

•well, I'm not 'broke', but my kibitz to 'not too buoyant' guys is to have this mentality whenever they approach any girl- that 'they are humans like you' .

Exactly my message bro. Broke dude are humble and responsible perhaps due to their current circumstances. One they ace it like wizkid, sakara go start.

1 Like

Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 04, 2015
peeparty:
i don laff taya for this kind thread.men will still be men no mara what

grin
Haahahaha! walahi I don laugh tire.... Men ehn cheesy

Tohphaz, Cyndax, Trypa, Twaci abeg make una come join me for high table..... No be only me go laugh this nite..... Lemme share it round.... grin
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 04, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

it's a phase.
There was a time I felt Brazilian hair was the main thing, a time I bought shoes/clothe like I breathe with it.
Now I know better. With time they would see there is nothing in all these things, all is vanity.

That doesn't mean I use nokia torch or braid wool o. I don't joke with my phone at alll...

Which phone are u using? grin
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 04, 2015
adeh39:
Haahahaha! walahi I don laugh tire.... Men ehn cheesy

Tohphaz, Cyndax, Trypa, Twaci abeg make una come join me for high table..... No be only me go laugh this nite..... Lemme share it round.... grin

Lmfao. Make u show ur peeps well oo grin grin
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by IamLEGEND1: 8:21pm On Jun 04, 2015
after a fairly sensible write-up

it was a shame that you had to spoil everything by intergrating a demeaning tribal joke in your post.

Aböki is a degrading slang word used to depict the hausa man as intellectually inferior and its a shame dat in this age and time we still make use such terms...

and the worst part...

NOBODY SEEMS TO CARE....
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 04, 2015
wristwatch:

Lmfao. Make u show ur peeps well oo grin grin

grin grin
Na this kind thing I dey enjoy o cheesy
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 04, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

it was a shame that you had to spoil everything by intergrating a demeaning tribal joke in your post.

Aböki is a degrading slang word used to depict the hausa man as intellectually inferior and its a shame dat in this age and time we still make use such terms...

and the worst part...

NOBODY SEEMS TO CARE....

Please ooo, Can you please point out the *ABOKII* in that write up?

Because as far as I am concerned, there is nothing like Abokii in it, maybe I need Googles or something

#Scent#
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by IamLEGEND1: 8:41pm On Jun 04, 2015
adeh39:

Please ooo, Can you please point out the *ABOKII* in that write up?

Because as far as I am concerned, there is nothing like Abokii in it, maybe I need Googles or something

#Scent#

the stuff about ze äbøki is in reference to the 1st (abi na 2nd?) comment.
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 04, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

and the worst part...

NOBODY SEEMS TO CARE....

It's a pity u are the only one condemning that aspect because we both know it's true and I am joking about it.
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 04, 2015
adeh39:

grin grin

Na this kind thing I dey enjoy o cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by IamLEGEND1: 9:08pm On Jun 04, 2015
wristwatch:

It's a pity u are the only one condemning the that aspect because we both know it's true and I am joking about it.

and u think itz funny?

I GIV UP .
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 04, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

and u think itz funny?

I GIV UP .

Lol. Are u a aboki?
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 04, 2015
I should eschew all the aforementioned just because I need some low self-esteem, bubs to frolick around me?
Re: Display Of Flashy Things That Scare Broke And Responsible Dudes Away From Ladies by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 04, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
These are the types of qirls i like chasinq so that they will boost my hustle,
shebi i talk am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Was King Solomon able to satisfy all his wives and concubines? / Is There A Proper Age To Have Sex / He Is A Cheat, Yet Won’t Let Me Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.