Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Please Guys Is This Fair?(+pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Guys Is This Fair?(+pics) (6231 Views)

Guys Is It All About Sex???? / Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) / PHOTO : guys is this resistible? ( MEN ONLY) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Guys Is This Fair?(+pics) by MrsChima(f): 5:33am On Jun 05, 2015
LMAO@some comments. grin grin

What does a woman supposed to look like after she birthed kids
Re: Please Guys Is This Fair?(+pics) by Nobody: 5:34am On Jun 05, 2015
repogirl:
I have three children, I breast fed all of them in public and I never for once saw anyone annoyed with it, na dem go dey beg me to answer the pikin sef.....

So OP, I think the problem is you!
Yet, You look like under 16 . Regards to your husband for taking good care of you.
Re: Please Guys Is This Fair?(+pics) by Omotayor123(f): 7:21am On Jun 05, 2015
ChappyChase:
I was in the bank today and I was sitting with a nursing mum(fine woman), the baby started crying and bam! She pulled out her bosom and started feeding the baby in the bank!!!! I was a bit mad and irritated why should a woman expose her bosom in such manner and in public for that matter!!
All this while I dey para for my mind as if na my wife, but I forgot that just some minutes ago I walked pass a lady in a see through dress and see the way all men's eyes (including yeye me!) Was following her in admiration! And here we(me and most of the people in the bank both male and female) are looking angrily at a married woman who was feeding her crying/hungry baby!
So to my questions, guys why do we frown at Ladies feeding their babies in public and yet admire ladies on see through dress?
Op you high oooo..... The first picture is obviously not OK. but the second picture is.

Why turn it upside down
Re: Please Guys Is This Fair?(+pics) by repogirl(f): 7:23am On Jun 05, 2015
lefulefu:

u get three kids and ur figure still dey like dat?
how come?
Na Gods grace in my life ooooo, lol. I think its natural, I can gulp anything down and it never shows and after the pregnancy, the little I added disappears in weeks.
Re: Please Guys Is This Fair?(+pics) by repogirl(f): 7:24am On Jun 05, 2015
tunnamania11:

Yet, You look like under 16 . Regards to your husband for taking good care of you.
Thanks on his behalf. smiley
Re: Please Guys Is This Fair?(+pics) by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 05, 2015
repogirl:
Thanks on his behalf. smiley
smiley
Re: Please Guys Is This Fair?(+pics) by Dbestmax(m): 7:44am On Jun 05, 2015
Olypeppy:
looking for a little hiding place is better.Sometimes ur child will cry like say tomorrow no dey...na to open am yeye use small handkerchief cover your breast.

funny gurl.. u dnt have to b ashamed to show dem off less u ain't got a succulent one

1 Like

Re: Please Guys Is This Fair?(+pics) by steppin: 8:01am On Jun 05, 2015
MizTyna:

Aii,i'll wear a sack and put ashes on my head or something. Happy?
No pun intended, remember?
Re: Please Guys Is This Fair?(+pics) by Emodeee: 8:06am On Jun 05, 2015
MizTyna:
I'm talking as a lady and a mother. And i seriously condemn both. Yes,a lil cleavage sometimes(very few times)but not revealing stuffs like that. And as a mum,i didnt even breastfeed in front of my brother,how much more bringing out the thing in public like that. I know babies dont know location,they want to eat immediately,but you can try pacify a lil or look for somewhere a lil private. You can even back the public at worst

What r u covering? They will look and later look away as long as ur baby is well fed.

A sane man will nt focus his eyes on a mother feeding her baby.
Re: Please Guys Is This Fair?(+pics) by DEIFIED(m): 8:16am On Jun 05, 2015
It depends on the place though.
Re: Please Guys Is This Fair?(+pics) by MizTyna(f): 8:16am On Jun 05, 2015
Emodeee:

What r u covering? They will look and later look away as long as ur baby is well fed.

A sane man will nt focus his eyes on a mother feeding her baby.
Key word - sane
Re: Please Guys Is This Fair?(+pics) by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 05, 2015
adeaks:

But one thing that always baffles me is; what do we gain exactly by looking? Okay after seeing the ish, what does it add to you? That's always my mindset about this. Seeing it won't add or remove anything from me so why botherundecided
ah dont even border looking sir.
Re: Please Guys Is This Fair?(+pics) by wenson(m): 9:12am On Jun 05, 2015
Na nature sha
Re: Please Guys Is This Fair?(+pics) by ruffp: 9:57am On Jun 05, 2015
if breastfeeding publicly is okay, then its safe to say that urinating publicly is okay too. My spouse better no try it...an intelligent woman should be able to project and provision adequately for the needs of her baby or better still go to a private area to do such. whether you accept it or not, the woman's breast is an 'object' of desire which is why some people cover theirs, so why expose it in the name of feeding your baby when u ordinarily wouldn't expose it for any other reason? Mine is a personal view though cuz in the end, you do what suits you.
Re: Please Guys Is This Fair?(+pics) by Nobody: 3:35am On Jun 06, 2015
repogirl:
Na Gods grace in my life ooooo, lol. I think its natural, I can gulp anything down and it never shows and after the pregnancy, the little I added disappears in weeks.
na good body u get oo.if na some ladies just only one pickin wey dem don born dem go just fat full everywhere.
Re: Please Guys Is This Fair?(+pics) by skyfullofstars(f): 2:58am On Jul 30, 2015
Wearing that kind of dress is not normal...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fixed / But Why Do All Black Women Always Do This? / Help A Nigga Out..im Not Gay Thou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.