Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Guys Is It All About Sex???? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Is It All About Sex???? (22982 Views)

Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? / Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? / Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 3:42pm On May 30, 2017
I don't knw hw to start,ok
am just 19,we've been dating for a year nd six months now,we r crazily in love,I think I love him more,recently he's been acting strange no love texts messages,kisses, nd all d things he used to do,I miss d man I fell in love with, he's changed everything about him,so I went to see him on Saturday, nd he was on bed with another girl,he didn't even notice dat I opened door till I shut,den he came after me,he's 24,up to dis moment I can't bliv he cheated on me truth is we r nt having sex I asked if he could wait till after marriage nd he was cool with it,I confronted him nd all he could say was how long was I expecting him to stay,without sex,guys is it fair??u have a girl dat loves nd respects u,cares for u,its nt like he even asked me for it,I feel so hurt,he's been banging her for months nw,but is it all about d sex u guys getis itu myt b thinking dat it has to do with money but its doesn't I just wanted to b happy with him,dats all,we were close to taking an oath last year,but cos of his exams he couldn't come,he later convinced me to drop d idea my question is, are their good guys,is it all about a pair of legs dat spread

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by dingbang(m): 3:47pm On May 30, 2017
Preccy you need to relax... If you don't want sex then stay out of relationships especially in this modern age...you can't expect a 24year old guy who is so high in his prime to be celibate for a long period of time .. Things don't work that way...

I suggest you stay out of relationships for a while. And please when going into a new relationship, always keep an open mind, else you would be left heartbroken

59 Likes

Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by dapizy02(m): 3:56pm On May 30, 2017
Its gonna be Legen............wait for it

Dary.............

Dear just know that all men are not d same.
Sex after marriage sounds lame to me( my opinion)....just to be clear
Ask him what he really wants in that relationship......

6 Likes

Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Xway(m): 3:57pm On May 30, 2017
preccy69:
I don't knw hw to start,ok
am just 19,we've been dating for a year nd six months now,we r crazily in love,I think I love him more,recently he's been acting strange no love texts messages,kisses, nd all d things he used to do,I miss d man I fell in love with, he's changed everything about him,so I went to see him on Saturday, nd he was on bed with another girl,he didn't even notice dat I opened door till I shut,den he came after me,he's 24,up to dis moment I can't bliv he cheated on me truth is we r nt having sex I asked if he could wait till after marriage nd he was cool with it,I confronted him nd all he could say was how long was I expecting him to stay,without sex,guys is it fair??u have a girl dat loves nd respects u,cares for u,its nt like he even asked me for it,I feel so hurt,he's been banging her for months nw,but is it all about d sex u guys getis itu myt b thinking dat it has to do with money but its doesn't I just wanted to b happy with him,dats all,we were close to taking an oath last year,but cos of his exams he couldn't come,he later convinced me to drop d idea my question is, are their good guys,is it all about a pair of legs dat spread
My dear sex has killed this generation, everything to them is alk about sex.
I just love being alone.
I have seen were a girl is just insulting her boyfriend for not approving her sex appeal.

I will cherish and care for any girl that kept the hymen in between her legs forever.
Because that's will be the highest gift i can't receive from her.
Though virginity is not the bases for marriage, but personalities defers.
I respect mine.

Incase u think otherwise, I will not need any quote from you.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:57pm On May 30, 2017
As much as he did wrong by CHEATING, you should take some of the blame as well...
There are MANY ways to satisfy your man, without losing your hymen..... Next time, use everything god gave you to satisfy his lust: tittays, hand, mouth, feet or even bootay hole.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Bahddo(m): 3:59pm On May 30, 2017
You aren't ready to get married... You aren't ready to have sex...

What do you think a relationship is for? Exchanging movies and writing love poems? Save yourself the headache.

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Kondomatic(m): 4:00pm On May 30, 2017
24 years old and he has the balls to have sex without locking his door?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Equal2DeTask(m): 4:01pm On May 30, 2017
Mhen...
IYam Coming to Comment....
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 30, 2017
Please be realistic, you are in the 21st century for fxcks sake. Don't date if you know you are not ready. Sweet text message and sweet words are simply not enough.

6 Likes

Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by gmajor10(m): 4:06pm On May 30, 2017
You're 19, you better things to think about. Concentrate on making yourself a better person, and when the time is nigh right guy will fall into place.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by jworos(m): 4:07pm On May 30, 2017
The relationship was too dry for him, he needs a wet one.
But there's other ways to satisfy a man apart from s3x.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Dominicah(f): 4:09pm On May 30, 2017
You don't need a boyfriend yet. Wait till you are ready for marriage since you don't want to have sex.

10 Likes

Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Dominicah(f): 4:10pm On May 30, 2017
jworos:
like?
Only distance can prevent sex for lovers

1 Like

Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by jworos(m): 4:11pm On May 30, 2017
Xway:
I just love being alone.
I have seen were a girl is just insulting her boyfriend for not approving her sex appeal.

I will cherish and care for any girl that kept the hymen in between her legs forever.
I respect mine.

9 Likes

Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 4:12pm On May 30, 2017
Xway:
I just love being alone.

I respect mine.

thanks dear for ur contribution

1 Like

Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Splinz(m): 4:12pm On May 30, 2017
preccy69:
...is it all about a pair of legs dat spread

Oh yes! It's all about sex. What! What were you expecting from a fornicator? Good news of the Kingdom? Hell no!

The earlier you guys stop deceiving yourselves, the better. You can't go into a so-called relationship with an active sexual person, and then expects him to abstain all of a sudden from having sex, based on mere infatuation mistakenly called love.

Wonna know where to find love? Look up to God and His true children!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by jworos(m): 4:12pm On May 30, 2017
Dominicah:
like?
1. Head.
2. Head.
3. More Head

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Rukkydelta(f): 4:14pm On May 30, 2017
@Preccy69
I will advise you not to be involve in a relationship if you are not ready to have sex cos most guys of these days can't do without it females too. When you know you are ready for marriage or close to the age you want to get married then you can date. Even for you to be in a relationship is not advisable cause you may not be able to overcome the temptation cos you can't love someone without getting sexually attracted to them. From a kiss, it will lead to body touches before you can say jack sex has happened
If you want to stay celibate still marriage stay away from relationships for now

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by jworos(m): 4:17pm On May 30, 2017
Rukkydelta:
@Preccy69
I will advise you not to be involve in a relationship if you are not ready to have sex cos most guys of these days can't do without it females too. When you know you are ready for marriage or close to the age you want to get married then you can date. Even for you to be in a relationship is not advisable cause you may not be able to overcome the temptation cos you can't love someone without getting sexually attracted to them. From a kiss, it will lead to body touches before you can say jack sex has happened
If you want to stay celibate still marriage stay away from relationships for now
Best advice

12 Likes

Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by smardray(m): 4:18pm On May 30, 2017
He could jst have left even when u had offered him sex.... Darling get on with good life

7 Likes

Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by dingbang(m): 4:18pm On May 30, 2017
preccy69:
thanks dear for ur contribution
be careful of such guys... They are only pretenders

1 Like

Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 4:18pm On May 30, 2017
dingbang:
Preccy you need to relax... If you don't want sex then stay out of relationships especially in this modern age...you can't expect a 24year old guy who is so high in his prime to be celibate for a long period of time .. Things don't work that way...

I suggest you stay out of relationships for a while. And please when going into a new relationship, always keep an open mind, else you would be left heartbroken

but he knew it would hurt,he told me he would wait,he made me bliv he loved me wen it was all lies, even wen I knew keeping it wunt b easy he promised he would help,he would satisfy my urge but neva demand penetration,I was stupid all dis while bliving he would wait for a girl dat gives him nothing
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 4:19pm On May 30, 2017
dapizy02:
Its gonna be Legen............wait for it

Dary.............

Dear just know that all men are not d same.
Sex after marriage sounds lame to me( my opinion)....just to be clear
Ask him what he really wants in that relationship......
its obvious already
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Headlesschicken(m): 4:20pm On May 30, 2017
grin are you a virgin? if you r nt ready 4sex den u gotta learn how to stay on yuh own,or Berra still learn ow to gv head or do @nal... my humble advice that's if yuh a virgin tho,buh if u ain't then stop decieving yuhself... No one falls 4dt oath sh!t anymore..

5 Likes

Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 30, 2017
I just gave my girlfriend red card which is now ex because of distance
Dominicah:
like?

2 Likes

Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by dingbang(m): 4:24pm On May 30, 2017
preccy69:
but he knew it would hurt,he told me he would wait,he made me bliv he loved me wen it was all lies, even wen I knew keeping it wunt b easy he promised he would help,he would satisfy my urge but neva demand penetration,I was stupid all dis while bliving he would wait for a girl dat gives him nothing
its good you have learnt your lesson from this.. It should teach you never to b carried away by sweet words... Be friends with those who will tell you the truth.

You are very young now and it would b difficult for you to guard your heart from these wolves in sheep clothing. If you have a brother, this is the time you need to connect more with him and be open with him. Tell him about your male friends..especially the ones that you really like. He will be in the best position to give you sound advise...

I hope you understand? I don't want you to be another victim of heartbreak again.. You are such a pretty girl and you deserve to be happy at all times. Never let a guy rob you of your happiness..

4 Likes

Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 4:27pm On May 30, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
As much as he did wrong by CHEATING, you should take some of the blame as well...
There are MANY ways to satisfy your man, without losing your hymen..... Next time, use everything god gave you to satisfy his lust: tittays, hand, mouth, feet or even bootay hole.
yea all dat happened, he was just being him
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 4:28pm On May 30, 2017
Bahddo:
You aren't ready to get married... You aren't ready to have sex...

What do you think a relationship is for? Exchanging movies and writing love poems? Save yourself the headache.
av already done dat, its not all about sex,I loved him
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 4:29pm On May 30, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:
Please be realistic, you are in the 21st century for fxcks sake. Don't date if you know you are not ready. Sweet text message and sweet words are simply not enough. I'm not sorry he cheated on you. He did you a favor.
he shouldn't have lied about waiting
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 4:30pm On May 30, 2017
gmajor10:
You're 19, you better things to think about. Concentrate on making yourself a better person, and when the time is nigh right guy will fall into place.
thanks,working on dat already
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 4:31pm On May 30, 2017
jworos:
he still wanted sex
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 4:32pm On May 30, 2017
Dominicah:
You don't need a boyfriend yet. Wait till you are ready for marriage since you don't want to have sex.
ok dear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Allison Bisongs Hyacintho: My Experience With A Pastor & Wife On Their Honeymoon / Durex Condoms Are Recalled After They Failed Burst Pressure Tests / Download: Game Of Thrones - Season 1 , 8 (episode By Episode)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.