Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

I'm In Love: Please I Need Advice - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love: Please I Need Advice (2904 Views)

Falling Out Of Love? ?? Please Help Me!! ! / I Am About To Die For Love Please Help / I Can't Stay A Day Without Making Love Please Advice Me. (2) (3) (4)

Re: I'm In Love: Please I Need Advice by Nuisance(m): 8:09pm On Jun 05, 2015
Op, still on the matter? Abeg forget all this flat headed people n go fine better Yoruba babe. You don enta side guy post. Comot chap chap
Re: I'm In Love: Please I Need Advice by XVIER(m): 9:27pm On Jun 05, 2015
goodmorning40:

I tell u say I be baba alawo pikin, nawa for youoo. Ask ur elder bros he will direct you to that one he went to
lol, bro no vex
Re: I'm In Love: Please I Need Advice by C4Ltd: 9:30pm On Jun 05, 2015
XVIER:
taking her out is not a problem. I can't be her friend cos me seeing her alone I will still develop same feelings for her whereby she feels nothing for me. I think I should just end the relationship.
you don't need any advice then.
Re: I'm In Love: Please I Need Advice by XVIER(m): 9:48pm On Jun 05, 2015
dredmatthew234:
dude , I really knows how it feels cos i was in that scenario with my current girlfriend ...I'll even say u narrated my story wen i first meet this girl, but almost a month after we meet ,she later called me herself and told me boldly on phone and in person that she has developed feelings for me and she really loved me , to me i thought probably she was just trying to study my character and all that before she accepted. and i could really see it in her behavior to me that she really loves me ... and we started the relationship and everything was going smoothly... on both sides she's caring, loving, truthful and we both enjoyed each tym together ( we do have sex )

truely she has someone she's dating before she meet me, which she told me wen i first asked her out and really she's is still dating this guy which she never lied about it ...cos she don't lie ( I've noticed her she always tells the truth even if i will be mad at her)

the issue now is that the guy disvirgined her , so she respect the guy they've have been dating for almost four years ...

I know she loves me , but it's hard wen u know someone you love is still having an affair with someone else .I feel bad each time i think of this ...but i really love her... I don't even think of double datin her

my advice to you.... it's possible she has someone else she is currently dating, but if at the long run she falls for you ...
can you really cope , even wen you know she's dating someone else ... cos u migth think its easy like i thought ,but it ain't my bother
but if u can cope ,u can still continue pestering her till she accepts

just advising you based on similar scenario...

GOODLUCK!!!

bro thanks for the mature advice, I really appreciate. I think I will yield to your advice, I love this girl. Though she has not said yes to me. I will keep on with her company and keep on persisting. Thanks once more.
Re: I'm In Love: Please I Need Advice by XVIER(m): 9:50pm On Jun 05, 2015
Nuisance:
Op, still on the matter? Abeg forget all this flat headed people n go fine better Yoruba babe. You don enta side guy post. Comot chap chap
you can still advice me too.
Re: I'm In Love: Please I Need Advice by XVIER(m): 9:57pm On Jun 05, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Next time she call don't pick it till she get pissed and complain about it then tell him what Cutehector told her ex.That's the best I can give you
what did cutehector told her ex?
Re: I'm In Love: Please I Need Advice by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 05, 2015
XVIER:
what did cutehector told her ex?
Doesn't matter anymore... you got your mind made up.
Re: I'm In Love: Please I Need Advice by 2dice(m): 10:46pm On Jun 05, 2015
op seriously .... U don't need this girl to tell you she loves you ... She has shown you the sign that she is available .... All you need to do is ... Play your game right ...Girl that calls you like hell ... Chat you up ...U don't need her assurance ....U just go for the kill ... I bet if u kiss her mistakenly ... She won't freak out .....** u need to get romantic with her ... And also gOoogle new fish ...
Re: I'm In Love: Please I Need Advice by XVIER(m): 10:53pm On Jun 05, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Doesn't matter anymore... you got your mind made up.
I still want to know.
Re: I'm In Love: Please I Need Advice by XVIER(m): 10:58pm On Jun 05, 2015
2dice:
op seriously .... U don't need this girl to tell you she loves you ... She has shown you the sign that she is available .... All you need to do is ... Play your game right ...Girl that calls you like hell ... Chat you up ...U don't need her assurance ....U just go for the kill ... I bet if u kiss her mistakenly ... She won't freak out .....** u need to get romantic with her ... And also gOoogle new fish ...
ok, thanks for the advice but don't you think I will be taking things too far or fast? If I go for her lips?
Re: I'm In Love: Please I Need Advice by 2dice(m): 11:05pm On Jun 05, 2015
XVIER:
ok, thanks for the advice but don't you think I will be taking things too far or fast? If I go for her lips?
oga no go for her lips direct ooo... ** xcept u go like chop slap** .... By now u guys should be free with eachother ...I mean touching her lightly ... And so on ... Abi na deeplife-broda zone she fix U?
Re: I'm In Love: Please I Need Advice by XVIER(m): 11:18pm On Jun 05, 2015
2dice:
oga no go for her lips direct ooo... ** xcept u go like chop slap** .... By now u guys should be free with eachother ...I mean touching her lightly ... And so on ... Abi na deeplife-broda zone she fix U?
lol, yep we do hold hands but not withstanding I'm still scared making that move. Don't know how she might felt.
Re: I'm In Love: Please I Need Advice by 2dice(m): 11:36pm On Jun 05, 2015
XVIER:
lol, yep we do hold hands but not withstanding I'm still scared making that move. Don't know how she might felt.
if u don't make the move ....who will ?? ...she will definitely not ...Man up ... U need to flirt with her ... Online and offline without bringing I want to date her again ...and also get busy with something else .... U don't have to chat with her everyday ... Or call her everyday ....let her miss U alittle sometimes... Don't just be available anytime ....
Re: I'm In Love: Please I Need Advice by MrTeymee(m): 12:04am On Jun 06, 2015
Dude straff d biatch... #EndOfStory
Re: I'm In Love: Please I Need Advice by XVIER(m): 12:16am On Jun 06, 2015
2dice:
if u don't make the move ....who will ?? ...she will definitely not ...Man up ... U need to flirt with her ... Online and offline without bringing I want to date her again ...and also get busy with something else .... U don't have to chat with her everyday ... Or call her everyday ....let her miss U alittle sometimes... Don't just be available anytime ....
ok, thanks for the advice I really appreciate.

Abomination! Ladies Who Date Their Sisters' Husbands. / What Do You Ladies Have To Say About This Pix? / I Just Got Myself His First And Expensive Car For The New Year