Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook (82877 Views)

Doctor Corper Posted To A Military Hospital Cries Out For Help / NYSC Inspired Birthday Shower Of A Corper In Osun (Photos) / Hilarious Excuse A Corper Gave For Redeployment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by kingsleyuk2003(m): 2:24am On Jun 06, 2015
May be na mistake. Sometimes our andriod phones dey try auto correct some words, and in a hurry you quickly post the message.
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by iukpe: 2:28am On Jun 06, 2015
Modester4:
I don't understand why people enjoys humiliation. 'Nobody is above mistake' these words should ring some bells into our heads. Those of you criticizing her, are just unbelievable. You shouldn't stay from afar and point fingers... SMH
Some are laughing she deleted her account, have u give a thought on the amount of humiliation she received from people? On her Facebook wall and her inbox. pls let's be human; To error is not a sin.

See what I mean. It's human to express ourselves just the best way we can. Even the dumb, will always try to say something.

1 Like

Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by israelBigFame(m): 2:29am On Jun 06, 2015
ennyhola:
For real
MORE REASON FEDERAL UNIVERSITIES $ STATE UNIVERSITIES ROCK,,,,,,,"AM HAPPY TO BE A CALL MEMBER" PROBABLY SHE IS FROM MADONNA UNIVERSITY
FEDERAL UNI ROCK
ABEG "CALL" HER BACK O SINCE SHE IS A CALL-MEMBER
You are not making any sense.
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by MrT2011(m): 2:38am On Jun 06, 2015
ennyhola:
For real
MORE REASON FEDERAL UNIVERSITIES $ STATE UNIVERSITIES ROCK,,,,,,,"AM HAPPY TO BE A CALL MEMBER" PROBABLY SHE IS FROM MADONNA UNIVERSITY
FEDERAL UNI ROCK
ABEG "CALL" HER BACK O SINCE SHE IS A CALL-MEMBER

If u were educated you wouldn't in any way mention name.
I rate your type: "educated illitrate". undecided

1 Like

Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by Modester4(f): 2:40am On Jun 06, 2015
iukpe:

See what I mean. It's human to express ourselves just the best way we can. Even the dumb, will always try to say something.

And the fools, will always feel like the know it all.
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by MrT2011(m): 2:56am On Jun 06, 2015
haywire07:
Its good to use better fone o..
Is dis not her?

May someone do same on u.
Children of marine power. embarassed
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by MrT2011(m): 3:10am On Jun 06, 2015
[quote author=DomEl post=34476110][/quote]

You don't just need to repeat your university, but to start all over again. From secondary level. undecided
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 3:21am On Jun 06, 2015
alfred5:
Make I search am for facebook self!
chei...
you wan take style go add am
we no your trick...

2 Likes

Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by Sheggy13(m): 3:31am On Jun 06, 2015
I just can't seem to imagine what would have become of this thread if that girl's name had been Funmi or Bola. Tribal bashings and insults would have made it spill to like 20 pages now lol.
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by Richy4(m): 3:36am On Jun 06, 2015
We got so many 'mistake free' gentlemen and ladies on this particular thread.

People are just acting as if they have never spelled something wrong before. Haba!!!

1 Like

Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by cho25bc(f): 3:36am On Jun 06, 2015
"Call member'?hmmm,she for delete d post or edit it after d mistake

Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by DanielPop(m): 3:40am On Jun 06, 2015
Would you employ her in your private firm? grin
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by Evegreen: 3:44am On Jun 06, 2015
Lolz....
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by Blackfire(m): 3:49am On Jun 06, 2015
She typed 'call' una dey vex,if she kon type 'condom', na die be that
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by Ademat7(m): 4:03am On Jun 06, 2015
She don remove am o;I add her on fb
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by DEDEAL77(m): 4:17am On Jun 06, 2015
cryQUISS THEM LIGHTLY YOU WILL DISCOVER THEY HAVE NOT REALLY GONE TO LEARN.
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 4:41am On Jun 06, 2015
Is that not Lagos Camp?
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by lapo(m): 4:42am On Jun 06, 2015
Let people stop crucifying this young lady. Why not blame it on over excitement as d pic shows, autocorrect, or she could have intended it to be a new one in d Nigeria's lexicon. Remember she's a graduate, and has just been called upon to serve her country. No one knows what her intention was. Obviously, she wasn't writing for a class of people. In social media, communication is key.
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by Olacchris: 4:50am On Jun 06, 2015
Shame
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by mya1: 4:53am On Jun 06, 2015
FriedPlantain:
I once tried using my phone to send a mail to my boss to confirm the receipt of xx million naira in bank from one of our major customers. I was really astonished when I suddenly received a call from my boss minutes later demanding what "plantains" was doing in the company's bank account. sad apparently autocorrect miraculously changed million to plantain for me.

Friedplaintain

Omg! cheesy grin cheesy

This is effortlessly hilarious!
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by Billygee2u: 4:57am On Jun 06, 2015
saintikechi:
How she take reach there
money and body
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by niceguy7(m): 5:03am On Jun 06, 2015
phlamesG:
I wonder how some of them gained admission in the first place?
Lol she fit do am intentionally jst to get cheap attention.
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by Bigdreams(m): 5:03am On Jun 06, 2015
DeHero1:
NYSC ... Nitel Youth Service Communication

grin

Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 5:05am On Jun 06, 2015
FriedPlantain:
I once tried using my phone to send a mail to my boss to confirm the receipt of xx million naira in bank from one of our major customers. I was really astonished when I suddenly received a call from my boss minutes later demanding what "plantains" was doing in the company's bank account. sad apparently autocorrect miraculously changed million to plantain for me.

Friedplaintain

ROTFLMAO
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by pendusky(m): 5:08am On Jun 06, 2015
badassProdigy:
Could this be a mistake?
I believe that a mistake!
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by Ifebazz(m): 5:15am On Jun 06, 2015
badassProdigy:

Could this be a mistake?
This kind of girl will be rocking Blackberry Porsche and Samsung Galaxy for all she cares and won't even care to know the spelling nor the meaning of what she's about to embark on.
Social media has don more harm than good to the youths of today. Little wonder China is putting more effort in trying to reduce how much their students use cell phones.
See the one that tried to correct her sef; calling it "corp" instead of corps. It just seems hopeless when you read things youths write these days. Texting and abbreviations and acronyms have really eaten up our reading and writing skills. cry
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by Ifebazz(m): 5:22am On Jun 06, 2015
goldfish80:
She must have "sorted" her way through school,,,, I wouldn't be surprised she came out with an upper credit
Wow! By their words we know where they graduated from. wink
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by dhesire(m): 5:25am On Jun 06, 2015
Probably she used to be a 'call girl' but now a call member, who knows?
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by Ifebazz(m): 5:28am On Jun 06, 2015
adeaks:
Which network? He even added 'Pls'. That Francis obinna guy is a goat grin grin grin grin

But the way these bloggers take screenshots of people's facebook posts just to mock them online. Na wa o. undecided

That's why one shouldn't spread his/her dirty linen in broad social medium. If you can't write, fine, its not a crime, learn. Read written books on how to write and listen to your teachers and don't only see them as source of grades. They actually pass subliminal information as regards reading and writing.
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by otanana: 5:31am On Jun 06, 2015
badassProdigy:

Could this be a mistake?

abeg which of them in the pics yan this thing? No wonder they have embarked on compulsory shortcut.
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by amy4Christ20: 5:32am On Jun 06, 2015
Na this kind dey give their school bad name. Sotring all through
Re: Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook by Dagoma: 5:41am On Jun 06, 2015
badassProdigy:

Could this be a mistake?

She should be investigated, I`m not sure she went to school.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See the #200 Onions I got In Bauchi / Photos From Recent NYSC Camps Carnival / Ogun Female Corper In Cropped Top Sparks Outrage After Rocking This Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.