Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti (33001 Views)

Fayose Celebrates Tinubu's 65th Birthday With Newspaper Advert (Photo) / Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday On The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti Today (photos) / Fayose Celebrates Obj's Exit From PDP In A Front Page Advert In Sun Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by idris4eva(m): 11:12pm On Jun 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Fayose
D man whose political wisdom, surpasses dat of awolowo cum tinubu cum obasanjo
am not a lover of these man but I can tell you this man his the best politician I have seen. The way he handle the pressure was nice and very tactical.I second ur comment

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by Senjuchiha: 11:13pm On Jun 05, 2015
Silvofitz:
THUGS ARE HAVING A FIELD DAY IN EKITI.
THIS MAY CONTINUE FOR AWHILE.
pot calin kettle black

1 Like

Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by benson81(m): 11:13pm On Jun 05, 2015
How many governors in nigeria can mingle with ordinary ppl like this without gun wielding security men?.only fayose!.you just cant hate to love him.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by shomutuski(m): 11:19pm On Jun 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Fayose
D man whose political wisdom, surpasses dat of awolowo cum tinubu cum obasanjo

Pls what's the name of the gas you smoked b4 commenting, I need it for sum1
Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 05, 2015
shomutuski:

Pls what's the name of the gas you smoked b4 commenting, I need it for sum1
Glue ma bro
Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by Motolank: 11:24pm On Jun 05, 2015
[/quote]
Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by Motolank: 11:26pm On Jun 05, 2015
justified19:
what is wrong with celebrating with his pple? how has it become a sin for a leader to move with okada men? cos he is governor means he shld look down on his pple or what exactly is ur point? WHAT WILL HAPN IF PMB VISITS HIM LATER?

ur stupidity is on a 10/10
Who asked for your nonsensical idea? Your parent are the stupid you are talking
Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by charlesucheh(m): 11:26pm On Jun 05, 2015
tiwaz:
Governor Fayose seen taking a ride with some Okadamen as he celebrated and headed to Ekiti state House of Assembly this morning for the House inauguration

http://www.pijangonews.com/2015/06/photos-fayose-celebrates-his-victory.html
mehn!!! Am relocating to Ekiti with my motorcycle.
Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by Classicman47(m): 11:37pm On Jun 05, 2015
ionsman:
I hate to say this. ...Fayose is the man of the people. ....
Ekiti people love him.....I love this. .. cheesy

U love it but u hate to say it? Bro u confused?
Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 05, 2015
Motolank:

Who asked for your nonsensical idea? Your parent are the stupid you are talking
bow ur stupidity is on 11/10....it's easy to know a man who lost his parents at a tender age( they talk abt oda pple's parents anyhow) I blame it on how you grew though, whoever adopted u made all d mistakes... pls visit a rehab,it's not late.

btw, do u knw what "illiteracy" means?
Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by Motolank: 11:48pm On Jun 05, 2015
justified19:
bow ur stupidity is on 11/10....it's easy to know a man who lost his parents at a tender age( they talk abt oda pple's parents anyhow) I blame it on how you grew though, whoever adopted u made all d mistakes... pls visit a rehab,it's not late.

btw, do u knw what "illiteracy" means?

Look at this slowpoke
Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by knightsTempler: 11:50pm On Jun 05, 2015
Fayose - The Lord of the Ring cheesy

Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 05, 2015
Who God has blessed, no man should curse. stop hating bro
Motolank:
Really... he's suppose to be a governor and a leader? ?

What's all these... what if PMB decides to visit him later?

Educated illiterate

Only in Nigeria
Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 05, 2015
Motolank:

Look at this slowpoke
lol, u mean d one who brought u up? I tot as much, u must av been brought up by an imbe.cile
Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by iamdapsyj(m): 11:53pm On Jun 05, 2015
I wonder why people are celebrating rascality..... it can only happen in Nigeria. SMH cry
Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by Motolank: 11:59pm On Jun 05, 2015
justified19:
lol, u mean d one who brought u up? I tot as much, u must av been brought up by an imbe.cile
So u still have parents and they forgot to teach u not to abuse people you don't know? Or answer question not directed at you?

What useless parents , one of them should die, so their generation like u can seize...idi.ot
Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 06, 2015
Motolank:

So u still have parents and they forgot to teach u not to abuse people you don't know? Or answer question not directed at you?

What useless parents , one of them should die, so their generation like u can seize...idi.ot
lol, wish them death, it doesn't make me an orphan like u.
d question wasn't directed to me, doesnt mean d question wasnt stupid.

for real, how does celebrating with okada men affect a visit from PMB? don't u think u are stupid to av said he is an illiterate for celebrating with dem? it will b more stupid of u if u dnt agree dat u are stupid.

b gud, sleep well. I love u #wink

1 Like

Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by Motolank: 12:24am On Jun 06, 2015
justified19:

for real, how does celebrating with okada men affect a visit from PMB? don't u think u are stupid to av said he is an illiterate for celebrating with dem? it will b more stupid of u if u dnt agree dat u are stupid.

You need to be caged. If not that you are dunce/uncultured ... you don't curse at pple, your illite.rate parents need some manners too or cage their disgrace
Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by hedonistic: 12:38am On Jun 06, 2015
Governor extraordinaire.
Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by ionsman: 12:50am On Jun 06, 2015
Classicman47:

U love it but u hate to say it? Bro u confused?
Grow some sense and you will understand.
Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by chinchum(m): 12:58am On Jun 06, 2015
how come dis kind of show rarely moves me unlike many others ?

Is it that many are so gullible to understand what really matters? are majority of Nigerians so sentimental a people to think logically ? embarassed
Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by vpaymoney(m): 1:07am On Jun 06, 2015
adepiero:
Ekiti state - where thuggery rules ignorance in the land of the educated undecided
Commot for sun so that u can think well. E be like say na Maggi dey your brain.
Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by vpaymoney(m): 1:16am On Jun 06, 2015
justified19:

Don't mind him. I wanted to give him his herbal tea before but hav changed my mind.
Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by Ujupsy: 3:37am On Jun 06, 2015
Fayose rocks
Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by Ujupsy: 3:38am On Jun 06, 2015
Fayose rocks,

Fayose rocks

Fayose rocks
Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by Ujupsy: 3:43am On Jun 06, 2015
iamdapsyj:
I wonder why people are celebrating rascality..... it can only happen in Nigeria. SMH cry
fayose does not think he is better than an ordinary man on the street that is why he is celebrated and if I find myself there I join in the celebration
Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by nortcentrallord(m): 3:52am On Jun 06, 2015
Pheals:

Accept my sympathy.

The undisputed strongest governor of the last administration and still remains the strongest right now.
Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by Blackfire(m): 4:06am On Jun 06, 2015
Now that is a man who eats biscuits when apc lions appear...
Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by Rad1cal: 4:11am On Jun 06, 2015
Blackfire:
Now that is a man who eats biscuits when apc lions appear...

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !! Spot on
Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by leki10(m): 4:12am On Jun 06, 2015
The senior advocate of the masses

Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by NobleG1(m): 4:36am On Jun 06, 2015
Sheeple.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akeredolu Praying Before Going To Cast His Vote, Nigerians React / Hate Speech Will No Longer Be Tolerated - Osinbajo / Governor Adeleke Shows His Football Skills (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.