Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,692 members, 7,820,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti (33000 Views)

Fayose Celebrates Tinubu's 65th Birthday With Newspaper Advert (Photo) / Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday On The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti Today (photos) / Fayose Celebrates Obj's Exit From PDP In A Front Page Advert In Sun Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 05, 2015
Werey re o.
Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 05, 2015
cheesy
Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by delta234: 10:32pm On Jun 05, 2015
Fayose my Hero.....

1 Like

Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by hotice01: 10:33pm On Jun 05, 2015
I hate to love this man,but with each day and new stunts,u can't help but admire him,if not love him.Fayose is really the man of the people,he knows how to play to his strength.can't help but love him.#NoHomo

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by tomsniel(m): 10:33pm On Jun 05, 2015
OSOKOMOLE 1!!!!

Ride on ! Haters gonna hate hate

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by ayowonder(m): 10:33pm On Jun 05, 2015
you don't need dis sir

1 Like

Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by LordCenturion(m): 10:34pm On Jun 05, 2015
AGBERO GOVERNOR

7 Likes

Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by tolexy007(m): 10:34pm On Jun 05, 2015
adepiero:
Ekiti state - where thuggery rules ignorance in the land of the educated undecided
u can't just hide diz ur Stu*pity, tell me what is d diff btw u and d plpp u are calling thugs? I belive most of dem are more refined dan u.

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by zimoni(f): 10:34pm On Jun 05, 2015
Craziest Governor Ever Liveth CGEL.

One thing I like about Ekiti people, they always decide who becomes their Governor. They appoint and remove a Governor by themselves.

Ekiti Kete.

12 Likes

Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 05, 2015
THUGS ARE HAVING A FIELD DAY IN EKITI.
THIS MAY CONTINUE FOR AWHILE.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 05, 2015
dat man no welll again,he his taking dis too far

1 Like

Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by Decibel: 10:37pm On Jun 05, 2015
I can only see the similitude between Peter Obi and Peter Fayose. They are both courageous leaders and bedrock of true democracy.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by topygel: 10:37pm On Jun 05, 2015
Fayose! Fayose!! Fayose!!! how many time do I call you.
May the Lord teach you how to number your days

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by Uteghe(m): 10:38pm On Jun 05, 2015
Only a pitiable ignoramus will be impressed by the manipulative antics of Fayose. Eating bananas, buying plantain from roadside hawkers etc does not make you a man of the people-people oriented policies targeted at improving the lot of the citizenry does. Months after his swearing in,no project is commissioned or even flagged off,no policy thrust,no nothing. Only theatrics,high drama and chasing imaginary enemies. Nkrumah, Sankara,Nasser and Lumumba were known for populism-not because they ate plantain in a buka,but by working. Fayose work.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by guttentag(m): 10:39pm On Jun 05, 2015
[quote author=StepTwo post=34472352]Fayose.....the Man of the People, By the people and for the people.[/quote

In your Dream abi]
Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by klax(m): 10:43pm On Jun 05, 2015
adepiero:
Ekiti state - where thuggery rules ignorance in the land of the educated undecided

And who rule in Osun I guess Reverend Aregbesola is the governor and Pastor Amaechi in river state isn't.

Fayose is simply apc nightmare, apc silencer, apc headache, apc destroyer that is why all apc are not happy with him. Fayose is the man take it or leave it.

6 Likes

Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by Nonieluv: 10:43pm On Jun 05, 2015
Please can someone help me with kpmg past question,my email is ikeperpetual@yahoo.com
Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by harry509: 10:46pm On Jun 05, 2015
tiwaz:
Governor Fayose seen taking a ride with some Okadamen as he celebrated and headed to Ekiti state House of Assembly this morning for the House inauguration

http://www.pijangonews.com/2015/06/photos-fayose-celebrates-his-victory.html
ok ooh.
Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by ifihearam: 10:46pm On Jun 05, 2015
Nonieluv:
Please can someone help me with kpmg past question,my email is ikeperpetual@yahoo.com

U nor know where dem dey sell am?
Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by strongerthaneva(m): 10:48pm On Jun 05, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Fayose
D man whose political wisdom, surpasses dat of awolowo cum tinubu cum obasanjo
ode mufu..dem no born am well I know u talking for him him can't say so sha..pikin wey say he sense papa go tell am say I wise pass sense..small rat among lions..want him at federal level now..

1 Like

Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 05, 2015
Motolank:
Really... he's suppose to be a governor and a leader? ?

What's all these... what if PMB decides to visit him later?

Educated illiterate

Only in Nigeria
what is wrong with celebrating with his pple? how has it become a sin for a leader to move with okada men? cos he is governor means he shld look down on his pple or what exactly is ur point? WHAT WILL HAPN IF PMB VISITS HIM LATER?

ur stupidity is on a 10/10

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by nationwide1(m): 10:53pm On Jun 05, 2015
Uteghe:
Only a pitiable ignoramus will be impressed by the manipulative antics of Fayose. Eating bananas, buying plantain from roadside hawkers etc does not make you a man of the people-people oriented policies targeted at improving the lot of the citizenry does. Months after his swearing in,no project is commissioned or even flagged off,no policy thrust,no nothing. Only theatrics,high drama and chasing imaginary enemies. Nkrumah, Sankara,Nasser and Lumumba were known for populism-not because they ate plantain in a buka,but by working. Fayose work.
Stop hating. It doesn't pay.

How do you expect him to work when APC attack dogs were on the loose against him?

Fayose will certainly perform. He is the people’s choice.

Taking about dividends of democracy, Fayose still holds the record of being the best civilian governor Ekiti people have ever had.

I'm talking about his performance during his short stay before he was impeached. It's that performance that endeared him to the people.

Fayose is loved and trusted by the good people of Ekiti State. He will not disappoint.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by StepTwo: 10:57pm On Jun 05, 2015
guttentag:
In your Dream abi

ur stance does not change a thing, Bro
Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by Laredojohn(m): 10:57pm On Jun 05, 2015
He is a man of the people...loved by all and he actually displays it..don't think there is another people friendly Governor like him....Osko 1..keep it up

1 Like

Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by Rexology: 11:01pm On Jun 05, 2015
dapyd1:
The man sure knows how to play to the sentiments of the people. Nigerians are very sentimental and people like this make us gullible ( same with GEJ's shoes in 2011).
I'm more interested in his policies and the conviction/acquittal of the allegations against him.
...and Buhari's incorruptible 2015...only time will tell.
Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by Olaone1: 11:02pm On Jun 05, 2015
grin grin
Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 05, 2015
My crush ... cheesy kiss

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by Senjuchiha: 11:04pm On Jun 05, 2015
D lion of d south west,luvd by his people unlyk d lap dog of d north who betrayed his own people n is hated by his own tribe...d JUDAS 1 OF UBIMA KINGDOM;rotimi JUDAS DAUDA ADAMU THIEF amaechi

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by codedslayer: 11:08pm On Jun 05, 2015
[s]
Decibel:
I can only see the similitude between Peter Obi and Peter Fayose. They are both courageous leaders and bedrock of true democracy.
[/s]

Descartes the rogue.
Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by Senjuchiha: 11:10pm On Jun 05, 2015
dapyd1:
The man sure knows how to play to the sentiments of the people. Nigerians are very sentimental and people like this make us gullible ( same with GEJ's shoes in 2011).
I'm more interested in his policies and the conviction/acquittal of the allegations against him.
and babaonchance's 'i borrowed moni 2 buy presidential form n i v only 150 cows'
Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by stag: 11:11pm On Jun 05, 2015
Fayose, although I think you should attend to policies that are centered around the people you govern, I certainly see the down to earth man in you. You can afford to be seen with only the high and mighty, yet you ride on okada with the commons.

Even though you have manipulated sentiments here, I doff you my hat.
Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by Senjuchiha: 11:12pm On Jun 05, 2015
LordCenturion:
AGBERO GOVERNOR
wt of aregbeRASCAL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Children Isolated In IDP Camp In Borno - Photos / Etisalat Destroyed Itself By Choosing Buhari Over Jonathan – Reno Omokri / Akeredolu Praying Before Going To Cast His Vote, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.