Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti (32999 Views)

Fayose Celebrates Tinubu's 65th Birthday With Newspaper Advert (Photo) / Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday On The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti Today (photos) / Fayose Celebrates Obj's Exit From PDP In A Front Page Advert In Sun Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by Guk: 12:05pm On Jun 06, 2015
It is easy to be free with the Plebs (Ordinary) people cos its easy to fool them with handouts and lots of Hip Hop Hooray (Noise making......remember empty barrels make most noise)

Can anyone please show me where Fayose has called together a gathering of serious people and addressed them accordingly? I am yet to see a proper meaninful interaction by this Gov. We only see him with people that can be easily bought with little change.....Plebs; Students; Marketwomen; Traditional rulers; Touts; Politicians; Danfo Unions and such like. 3& half years will soon be over & there shall be plenty lamentations by Ekiti pple
Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by jidebaba69(m): 3:19pm On Jun 06, 2015
MuhdG:
I'm not a pdp fan...

But i just like this guy

Hmm...really?
There is nothing good about this man.
He illegally kept house of assembly men out of the state using thugs.
He is basically a thug in govt house using all means to stay as governor.
Everything will be revealed in the fullness of time.
The moment he has no oppents to fight he will fight those around him.
But he should stop all the theatrics and get down to the serious business of delivering the dividends of democracy to the Ekiti people wether they voted for him or not.
Because everyone is watching.
Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by iamdapsyj(m): 4:31pm On Jun 06, 2015
Ujupsy:
fayose does not think he is better than an ordinary man on the street that is why he is celebrated and if I find myself there I join in the celebration

I am not saying anyone should not celebrate victory....I am just concerned in the way and manner it's been done here in naija.
Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 06, 2015
i know he does a bunch of stuffs that are dirty
but i like people with 9 lives..

thats y i like senator goje
jidebaba69:

Hmm...really?
There is nothing good about this man.
He illegally kept house of assembly men out of the state using thugs.
He is basically a thug in govt house using all means to stay as governor.
Everything will be revealed in the fullness of time.
The moment he has no oppents to fight he will fight those around him.
But he should stop all the theatrics and get down to the serious business of delivering the dividends of democracy to the Ekiti people wether they voted for him or not.
Because everyone is watching.
Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by Habeyy(m): 5:26pm On Jun 06, 2015
Benjoh:
You can never be okay with his view now buh latter will be too late for Pple like you. I think you wnt him to join you singing praise to your hero shey!sorry is your name.
Mr know it all ,may I ask you what the Bleep is your problem with the choice of most Ekiti people ...and channeling ur loud mouthed rant at me won't solve ur problem...trekking is free,trek to Ekiti to channel your grievance to Mr Fayose ..ugly duck
Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by Rexyl(m): 5:35pm On Jun 06, 2015
M0GIDI:
I posted same pictures and APC loving MODS removed it.

So some moderators are far away from being fair. They wouldn't want some forum members to expressing their thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by Rexyl(m): 6:03pm On Jun 06, 2015
Very interesting! The next thing now is to start placing Fayose PDP [opposition] side by side with other SW APC controlled States and measure their achievements. Most APC States' governments made the voters believe that it would be very difficult or impossible to succeed being the opposition. APC success in the SW during the general elections was majorly based on that assertion.
Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by BLOTRS: 6:28pm On Jun 06, 2015
Respect sir! The Mourinho of Politics
Re: Photos: Fayose Celebrates His Victory With Okadamen In Ekiti by Benjoh(m): 8:26pm On Jun 06, 2015
Oh it's hurt huh? Calm down now igbeyin loun dun oloku Ada e gbabesky.
Habeyy:
Mr know it all ,may I ask you what the Bleep is your problem with the choice of most Ekiti people ...and channeling ur loud mouthed rant at me won't solve ur problem...trekking is free,trek to Ekiti to channel your grievance to Mr Fayose ..ugly duck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari, Ambode, Sanwo-olu Collapse Campaign Teams, Float ICG / President Jonathan Visits Maiduguri / Boko Haram Children Isolated In IDP Camp In Borno - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.