Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,082 members, 7,849,392 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:17 PM

Buhari Moves To Slash Own Salary, Allowance. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Moves To Slash Own Salary, Allowance. (36846 Views)

APC Crisis: Buhari Moves To Pacify Tinubu With More Ministerial Nominees-Tribune / Gov. Ikpeazu Cuts Own Salary, Travelling Allowance By 50% / President Buhari Moves Into Presidential Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Moves To Slash Own Salary, Allowance. by chesterlee(m): 6:19am On Jun 06, 2015
Cheap Propaganda from APC
He should declare his asset publicly

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Moves To Slash Own Salary, Allowance. by anigbajumo(m): 7:00am On Jun 06, 2015
bunmititi:

if the dullard from daura can slash his salary,
then he can increase his salary too!

nigeria has really entered one chance
and the fools are applauding!
Honestly,dea is nofin u can do to satisfy Nigerian xpecially da tAnOidS.....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Moves To Slash Own Salary, Allowance. by Mark4reel: 7:08am On Jun 06, 2015
Nice moves
Re: Buhari Moves To Slash Own Salary, Allowance. by stlarry001(m): 7:24am On Jun 06, 2015
good move
visit us at
www.academicmerit..com
Re: Buhari Moves To Slash Own Salary, Allowance. by Olaskybab: 8:10am On Jun 06, 2015
For those @Akure (and its vicinity; Akure North etc), get a new 64Gb multifunctional USB flash drive @ #4,500 now.....call....07063014235.

Re: Buhari Moves To Slash Own Salary, Allowance. by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 06, 2015
Wad abt dat of d senators Story Make he reduce dose p I g s salaries den I go hail am

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Moves To Slash Own Salary, Allowance. by brainpulse: 8:12am On Jun 06, 2015
This is what we issed for the past 16years
Re: Buhari Moves To Slash Own Salary, Allowance. by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 06, 2015
The question is will his subordinates do the same?...even if buhari reduces his salary to 2kobo per month would the corrupt thieving legislators and others do same?...if No is the answer then buharis move will be one that is wasted...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Moves To Slash Own Salary, Allowance. by Chinom(m): 8:15am On Jun 06, 2015
Buhari's salary is not our problem. The problem is the salaries and allowances of members of the NASS. Their wages and the fuel subsidy money are the biggest financial drain we suffer as a nation.

Plug it which ever way you can.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Moves To Slash Own Salary, Allowance. by Shaadey: 8:15am On Jun 06, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
Leading by example.......Ride on Mr President. We dey your back like........
like huncback??
Re: Buhari Moves To Slash Own Salary, Allowance. by chidinwachukwu(m): 8:15am On Jun 06, 2015
Olanireti:

http://www.punchng.com/news/buhari-moves-to-slash-own-salary-allowances/

Buhari abeg spare uus the plenty talk,and show working.I be like say our President will be a Newspaper president,too many I will,i. Will,and no I have.and why is not making it public?.#Babaonechance#

1 Like

Re: Buhari Moves To Slash Own Salary, Allowance. by holuphisayor(m): 8:15am On Jun 06, 2015
hmm,let's see how he can influence the lawmakers to do same. there is hope for this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Moves To Slash Own Salary, Allowance. by holuphisayor(m): 8:18am On Jun 06, 2015
hmm,still moving though 50% slash is OK for now grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Moves To Slash Own Salary, Allowance. by anonimi: 8:18am On Jun 06, 2015
Has he
Re: Buhari Moves To Slash Own Salary, Allowance. by Truckpusher(m): 8:19am On Jun 06, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Buhari is willing to serve Nigeria.
Tanoids can kill themselves
I think you should be more concerned about the raging inferno that is gathering momentum in the Northeast and threatening to spiral out of control and consume the entire North instead of rambling like a rabid dog looking for an e-fight.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Moves To Slash Own Salary, Allowance. by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 06, 2015
If done, this is go sone way to reduce our overburdened, over bloated recurrent expenditure. It's a welcomed development.

However, his salaries and allowances aren't our major issue. The huge pay doled out to our ineffective and lazy lawmakers is the main problem.

Whichever way, it's a welcomed development.

The legislature is our biggest enemy!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Moves To Slash Own Salary, Allowance. by dwayni: 8:20am On Jun 06, 2015
Cool story!
Re: Buhari Moves To Slash Own Salary, Allowance. by adonismuller(m): 8:22am On Jun 06, 2015
Hope he will also reduce their allowances stipulated in the constitution because that's where the real money come from.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Moves To Slash Own Salary, Allowance. by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 06, 2015
Hahahahaha cheap propaganda everywhere you go... El-Rufai and his deputy slashed their salary by 50%.. they didn't "move"

When are they reducing their salary already!! oh, I forgot it's not 100 days yet. Watching in 3D grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Moves To Slash Own Salary, Allowance. by abbeyoye2001(m): 8:23am On Jun 06, 2015
Ok
Re: Buhari Moves To Slash Own Salary, Allowance. by strongerthaneva(m): 8:24am On Jun 06, 2015
praxisnetworks:
Nonsense! Baba what is your worth? Declare your assets publicly or else.....
like ur jonathan did abi..pls don't call my presido nonsense if u no won won start nonsense too..must u talk ni..Abeg this na weekend oo better talk is deserved..
Re: Buhari Moves To Slash Own Salary, Allowance. by Yehman(m): 8:24am On Jun 06, 2015
He should also reduce the money his wife spend in buying wrist watch.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Moves To Slash Own Salary, Allowance. by Nellybii: 8:25am On Jun 06, 2015
bunmititi:

if the dullard from daura can slash his salary,
then he can increase his salary too!

nigeria has really entered one chance
and the fools are applauding!

Your obviously lack home training, school training or any training at all.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Moves To Slash Own Salary, Allowance. by adonismuller(m): 8:25am On Jun 06, 2015
ionsman:
Buhari is a man on a mission. ..A man that has the interests of Nigerians at heart. .
Yet another heartache for TANOIDS. ...

If your father is so intelligent, why isnt he the president?
.Because his Father is not a LIAR.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Moves To Slash Own Salary, Allowance. by MizMyColi(f): 8:26am On Jun 06, 2015
Okay seriously, we could do without "ing" statements....

There's been enough of that going round.

We wanna see action laden headlines!

I hope the Presidency do not intend to run a large chunk of it's administration through the media?

I hope...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Moves To Slash Own Salary, Allowance. by clemz88(m): 8:26am On Jun 06, 2015
The talking is owky my president . We need action.and make sure the salaries and allowances are well slashed. cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari Moves To Slash Own Salary, Allowance. by Masculity(m): 8:26am On Jun 06, 2015
dunkem21:
All I hear these days is "It was reliably gathered" .."It was learnt" ..

This is what is called governance by proxy.

Whether you cut your salary or not, you are a rich man. ..those days your supporters lied to us that you were collecting half of your entitlements as former head of state.

pls learn to see good in people.
Re: Buhari Moves To Slash Own Salary, Allowance. by MrChukwudiChuks(m): 8:27am On Jun 06, 2015
Land available for urgent sale.
location of the land is at Ospa London Lekki, Lagos.
it is a standard full plot of land (120×60m) and it's located very close to the Lekki express way. The land has an 8bedroom duplex on it with a structural defect. it could be demolished or fix by professional engineers

Price: N47million last price.

On the Land is an already built 8bedroom duplex apartment but it has some structural defect which could be corrected by professional Engineers or it would be demolished and that's why I'm selling it as just the land. I am in charge of it's sales.

Title: Deed of Assignment

Benefits for purchasing this property includes:
● Quick access to the Lekki Expressway
● Quiet Environment
● perfect for a school, office or residential
● Few minutes drive to Beaches, Shop rite and Malls
● Tarred road and Drainage system.
● Not water Logged

If interested in this property, we could scheduled a meeting for viewing and inspection.

Call 08101736162
Re: Buhari Moves To Slash Own Salary, Allowance. by boboLIL(m): 8:27am On Jun 06, 2015
This is n0t what we want...weda yhu earn 1naira we n0 g0 see d bank alert.....stp BH guys fr us ..0ur pe0ple ar dyin......st0p beatin ar0und the bush....acti0ns pls...
Re: Buhari Moves To Slash Own Salary, Allowance. by Masculity(m): 8:28am On Jun 06, 2015
Yehman:
He should also reduce the money his wife spend in buying wrist watch.

bad belly
Re: Buhari Moves To Slash Own Salary, Allowance. by strongerthaneva(m): 8:28am On Jun 06, 2015
chidinwachukwu:

Buhari abeg spare uus the plenty talk,and show working.I be like say our President will be a Newspaper president,too many I will,i. Will,and no I have.and why is not making it public?.#Babaonechance#
babatwochance how market ur side..i go just dey get headache everyday if u don't start respecting my president..In ur present he shall prevail over all u haters and take the country to new heights..Hater go to lagoon and chill..
Re: Buhari Moves To Slash Own Salary, Allowance. by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 06, 2015
I think this is a way to get nairaland out of boredom with all these trashy news....moves? make him sleep....rubbish ....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amaechi Arrives National Assembly For Screening This Morning (Photo) / Osinbajo Admits Approving N640 Billion Oil Contracts For NNPC / Shehu Sani Gets Automatic APC Senatorial Ticket (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.