Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:20 AM

Buhari Moves To Slash Own Salary, Allowance. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Moves To Slash Own Salary, Allowance. (36849 Views)

APC Crisis: Buhari Moves To Pacify Tinubu With More Ministerial Nominees-Tribune / Gov. Ikpeazu Cuts Own Salary, Travelling Allowance By 50% / President Buhari Moves Into Presidential Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Moves To Slash Own Salary, Allowance. by yemmynoni: 9:13am On Jun 06, 2015
Raymondenyi:
I campaigned with all my strength for Mr. President, even at the expense of friendship and my relationship with people.... looking back, I have absolutely no regret, and shall do more dan that, should the opportunity presents itself again...

Sai baba
Sai buhari
Sai the federal republic..
same here.... even loosing some of my customers

1 Like

Re: Buhari Moves To Slash Own Salary, Allowance. by MizMyColi(f): 9:14am On Jun 06, 2015
BluePulse:

And dats all u have 2 say? Na wa o...

Why not help me finish upsmiley
Re: Buhari Moves To Slash Own Salary, Allowance. by yemmynoni: 9:14am On Jun 06, 2015
praxisnetworks:
Nonsense! Baba what is your worth? Declare your assets publicly or else.....
no vex na God
Re: Buhari Moves To Slash Own Salary, Allowance. by sademola: 9:16am On Jun 06, 2015
kaorama:
Let this not be a prelude to slashing workers salaries. He can slash his own but should not go near the N18,000 minimum wage. Many Nigerians need employment and I believe reducing cost of governance at the executive, legislative and judicial levels will make more resources available for the good of the common man. Nigerians are in dire need of some comfort.

Did u read through the post? He's only doing it for himself but will encourage his vice to do same. He also said he doesn't want to be dictatorial
Re: Buhari Moves To Slash Own Salary, Allowance. by Truckpusher(m): 9:16am On Jun 06, 2015
BluePulse:

Now I know why u'r a truck pusher... U ain't making one sense.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Moves To Slash Own Salary, Allowance. by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 06, 2015
Why have the Nigerian youths remain unintelligent

Why are many impressed about a rumoured cutting of salaries by buhari

Is he trying to make us believe that all presidents of Nigeria make money only from their salary

A presidents salary @ 5 million per month us just 0.01 percent of the money they can make both legitimately n illegitimately.

buhari will deceive most youths with all these pretence...

Sai Baba one chance...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Moves To Slash Own Salary, Allowance. by omolami: 9:16am On Jun 06, 2015
IF BUHARI DOES THAT AND NLC, TUC AND OTHER CSO'S ALLOWS IT ,THEN WE KNOW WHO IS PUNISHING NIGERIANS . DEAD HEAD HAS NO MORE IDEA. WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM A PRY 6 CERTIFICATE HOLDERS .NOTHING BUT DEAD IDEAS

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Moves To Slash Own Salary, Allowance. by xdos(m): 9:17am On Jun 06, 2015
menesheh:
Sir we have no problem with your salary and allowance, our problems are those bogus contract and secret deals that generates the whole of salaried and allowances of all the presidents, Senators, governors from 1960 to 2015 put together.

Stop those cunning overrun and concentrate fighting corruption. We already knew those antics.

We are watching you boy.

Www.buharimeter.com
You said it all my dear friend. For the office of the president, I do not have problem with him bin paid that amount. I don't think slashing his pay is neccessary.... All he should do is stop over bloated contracts... Ensure that when contracts are given, that they are carried out to the letter.... Block looting pores and prosecute offenders... that is what we need.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Moves To Slash Own Salary, Allowance. by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 06, 2015
yemmynoni:
same here.... even loosing some of my customers

u will lose more by the time baba one chance finishes with u.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Moves To Slash Own Salary, Allowance. by Neplusultra(f): 9:25am On Jun 06, 2015
Good! Dis one.... I like!
Re: Buhari Moves To Slash Own Salary, Allowance. by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 9:26am On Jun 06, 2015
Shaadey:
like huncback??
correct! grin
Re: Buhari Moves To Slash Own Salary, Allowance. by wapana(m): 9:27am On Jun 06, 2015
God,do ur will

1 Share

Re: Buhari Moves To Slash Own Salary, Allowance. by nicklaus40: 9:27am On Jun 06, 2015
kaorama:
Let this not be a prelude to slashing workers salaries. He can slash his own but should not go near the N18,000 minimum wage. Many Nigerians need employment and I believe reducing cost of governance at the executive, legislative and judicial levels will make more resources available for the good of the common man. Nigerians are in dire need of some comfort.
I doubt it,i dnt think he is going to reduce the minimum wage, I bliv he is trying to cut d cost of governance so as to provide more opportunities and wealth for the masses
Re: Buhari Moves To Slash Own Salary, Allowance. by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 06, 2015
ionsman:
Buhari is a man on a mission. ..A man that has the interests of Nigerians at heart. .
Yet another heartache for TANOIDS. ...

If your father is so intelligent, why isnt he the president?

Even if his Father is very unintelligent, it doesn't exempt buhari from being a dullard.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Moves To Slash Own Salary, Allowance. by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 06, 2015
dunkem21:
All I hear these days is "It was reliably gathered" .."It was learnt" ..

This is what is called governance by proxy.

Whether you cut your salary or not, you are a rich man. ..those days your supporters lied to us that you were collecting half of your entitlements as former head of state.

Yes he's a billionaire ooo.

Even collecting half of his entitlements as former president for 30 years runs into hundreds of millions of naira.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Moves To Slash Own Salary, Allowance. by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 06, 2015
agarawu23:
how do you come into conclusion that he is a dullard? we should be patient and accept the fact that he is our new president.
for this comment alone, u av my vote. Notify me elections start.
Re: Buhari Moves To Slash Own Salary, Allowance. by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 06, 2015
agarawu23:
oga, why you reason like this na. He is not that dumb to slash 18k that's not even a good pay to Nigerians. it's A good development because the allowances and salary of our government is too much. we have other things we can do with the money.

good morning

Does slashing of salaries develop Nigeria? Does it help us plan for the future?

buhari is trying to claim that all the money a president makes is his salary.....We are no foooools, we know that apart from salary, A president makes billions of naira n dollars through means apart from salary.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Moves To Slash Own Salary, Allowance. by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 06, 2015
This way difference from a daft Ex-president that gave himself 1 Billion Naira for food.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Moves To Slash Own Salary, Allowance. by ayusco85(m): 9:34am On Jun 06, 2015
xcolanto:
Yeah right! The same man the general public is revealing his properties for him. The other day his house was exposed and his wife flaunts a 10 million naira watch! Gera of here!

This man just wants to cut workers salaries, that way the rich remains rich and the poor, poorer. Trying to pull intergrity status with people's lives.. Kmt next!

clueeless dullard

1 Like

Re: Buhari Moves To Slash Own Salary, Allowance. by Bamz(m): 9:39am On Jun 06, 2015
dunkem21:
All I hear these days is "It was reliably gathered" .."It was learnt" ..

This is what is called governance by proxy.

Whether you cut your salary or not, you are a rich man. ..those days your supporters lied to us that you were collecting half of your entitlements as former head of state.

Pray tell what your point is precisely?

He should emulate the past government?
Re: Buhari Moves To Slash Own Salary, Allowance. by agarawu23(m): 9:39am On Jun 06, 2015
BUHARIWILLWIN:
for this comment alone, u av my vote. Notify me elections start.
thanks bro cool
Re: Buhari Moves To Slash Own Salary, Allowance. by chidinwachukwu(m): 9:39am On Jun 06, 2015
erumena:

Same here Bro, even my elder in UK won't speak to me for taking my own decision about voting my conscience!

He doesn't see what I see!

He saw that your education was for nothing,because u can be hypnotized with only a wave of hand,and so he dosent want you close in other for you not to moronically give away his properties in your delusionary phase.Nkpi

1 Like

Re: Buhari Moves To Slash Own Salary, Allowance. by ionsman: 9:40am On Jun 06, 2015
adonismuller:
.Because his Father is not a LIAR.
P.a to his father, well done o..
Re: Buhari Moves To Slash Own Salary, Allowance. by chidinwachukwu(m): 9:42am On Jun 06, 2015
strongerthaneva:
babatwochance how market ur side..i go just dey get headache everyday if u don't start respecting my president..In ur present he shall prevail over all u haters and take the country to new heights..Hater go to lagoon and chill..

Muturu C..ow,by the time you wake up from that #BabaoneChance# trance,you would have grown gray hair.
Re: Buhari Moves To Slash Own Salary, Allowance. by worksmart(m): 9:44am On Jun 06, 2015

Do not be deceived the very first thing Buhari would do is announce his cabinet

[size=18pt]8th day with no public sighting of Buhari or his team.

No televised interaction with journalists.

Only USA's chosen Osinbajo and Atiku are talking to journalists and helping to maintain the deception.

What I am saying is Buhari was never handed power, Osinbajo may soon be promoted to president.

In the meantime present him as being incompetent; have you noticed that news media are not clamouring for information from the transition committee about the formation of a cabinet?

The trips to Chad and Niger were made before inauguration before he went to London to visit David Cameron and accompany his children back home for his inauguration.

Have you noticed that every scheduled event involving the leadership of APC has been cancelled for one reason or another?[/size]
Re: Buhari Moves To Slash Own Salary, Allowance. by anthony86(m): 9:47am On Jun 06, 2015
What message is he trying to pass across that nigerian workers should voluntarily slash their salaries which they are even not sure of receiving at the end of the month.What nigeria needs is sound economic policies like diversification that will grow the economy and make Nigerians properous.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Moves To Slash Own Salary, Allowance. by udeze73(m): 9:55am On Jun 06, 2015
That is a good idea. The salaries and allowance s of governmen officials should be reduced to considerate level. At least , this will reverse our trditional belief of seeing politics as a do or die affair

Its a natural tendency for An average nigerian to sacrifice his family And even loved ones to gain A political position
Re: Buhari Moves To Slash Own Salary, Allowance. by engrjacuzzi: 9:55am On Jun 06, 2015
abeg ooooo!
PMB, please cut the salaries of senators, house members and ministers......abeg no go near minimum wage salary rather, help us increase am.
this government of yours will step on too many toes in trying to sanitized things.....no wonder you said "I belong to all(Nigerians) and I belong to nobody(tinubu n cohorts).
Re: Buhari Moves To Slash Own Salary, Allowance. by yemmynoni: 10:07am On Jun 06, 2015
chuna1985:

u will lose more by the time baba one chance finishes with u.
lol them don come back na
Re: Buhari Moves To Slash Own Salary, Allowance. by sexylogan(m): 10:09am On Jun 06, 2015
ionsman:
Buhari is a man on a mission. ..A man that has the interests of Nigerians at heart. .
Yet another heartache for TANOIDS. ...

If your father is so intelligent, why isnt he the president?

Best reply on NL in 2015 so far
grin
Re: Buhari Moves To Slash Own Salary, Allowance. by essemdeey350(m): 10:37am On Jun 06, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari has a better plan towards making the better order and good governance of Fed. Rep.of Nigeria...
Re: Buhari Moves To Slash Own Salary, Allowance. by essemdeey350(m): 10:40am On Jun 06, 2015
Best reply on NL in 2015 so far
He replied u politely.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu Serving Guests In A Meeting (Photos) / 24 EFCC Operatives Arrested My Son-in-law — Atiku / Why I Resigned As CJN - Walter Onnoghen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.