Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,120 members, 7,845,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Man Kept The Fact That He Had No joystick A Secret From Girlfriend For A Year - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Kept The Fact That He Had No joystick A Secret From Girlfriend For A Year (2567 Views)

Help! The Man I Married, My Husband Has No joystick! / Guys How Did You Asked For Anal Sex From Girlfriend / See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kept The Fact That He Had No joystick A Secret From Girlfriend For A Year by jashar(f): 2:43pm On Jun 06, 2015
Maamin:

Ofcourse when dey say he has no joystick does not mean he does not pee, it is not just functional Sexwise ok! kiss

Oh I see. smiley
Re: Man Kept The Fact That He Had No joystick A Secret From Girlfriend For A Year by Maamin(m): 2:44pm On Jun 06, 2015
Decentdamsel:
. Its not evribbodi dat frets over pregnancy

My dear dont lie to yourself that you dont want no pregnancy or baby someday..am sure you do! wink
Re: Man Kept The Fact That He Had No joystick A Secret From Girlfriend For A Year by Maamin(m): 2:44pm On Jun 06, 2015
jashar:

Oh I see. smiley

grin what do you see grin
Re: Man Kept The Fact That He Had No joystick A Secret From Girlfriend For A Year by jashar(f): 3:47pm On Jun 06, 2015
Maamin:

grin what do you see grin

[color=#006600][/color]

I see what you mean. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Kept The Fact That He Had No joystick A Secret From Girlfriend For A Year by czarr(m): 4:18pm On Jun 06, 2015
Decentdamsel:
As long as he measures up financially,wetin consign me
.....disappointed, to say the least!
Re: Man Kept The Fact That He Had No joystick A Secret From Girlfriend For A Year by czarr(m): 4:21pm On Jun 06, 2015
.....I can't imagine not having my dicck. the thought alone is disturbing.
Re: Man Kept The Fact That He Had No joystick A Secret From Girlfriend For A Year by Maamin(m): 6:28pm On Jun 06, 2015
czarr:
.....I can't imagine not having my dicck.
the thought alone is disturbing.

grin you must be a regular kongo shiner shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Importance Of The Red Pant And Bra / That Sex You Had But Later Regretted It.... Share Your Experience / See How A Mother Reacted After Her Daughter Posted About Sex On Snapchat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.