Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

APC To Buhari: Probe Wike’s Tenure As Minister - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC To Buhari: Probe Wike’s Tenure As Minister (23740 Views)

FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss / Police to probe Wike’s tapped phone (Audio) / Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC To Buhari: Probe Wike’s Tenure As Minister by Progressive15: 3:32pm On Jun 06, 2015
Mr President. Should do the rightful thing as expected of him at the right time.
Re: APC To Buhari: Probe Wike’s Tenure As Minister by myklangelo(m): 3:32pm On Jun 06, 2015
UnknownT:
lol, I LOVE your blog though I find it frustrating commenting via Opera Mini( the browser I mostly use)

Eeya my bro I don't know what to do about that many ppl do complain d same thing. Tnx 4 enjoying the blog. We gota keep the candle burning

I have started my weekly lecture in the Igbo language!!!!!

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: APC To Buhari: Probe Wike’s Tenure As Minister by klax(m): 3:33pm On Jun 06, 2015
akoaki:
I am advising nigerians, especially those on nairaland to begin to view issues objectively and comment on them constructively rather than emotionally or destructively. It is by so doing that we can together take our country to greater heights. If politicians have succeeded in deceiving nigerians to impoverish us , we must not help them by deceiving ourselves.

Tell apc that. Because they are the ones who destroyed Nigeria and ran to apc and started shouting change so since devil turn overnight angel still sit on top of billion they loot yet calling other people evil are free from probe so let us carrying on deceiving ourselves ok.

Quote me million time I careless about that i just dislike anything apc with passion. I see nothing good in them than lies and satanic intention.
Re: APC To Buhari: Probe Wike’s Tenure As Minister by dave2meek(m): 3:35pm On Jun 06, 2015
Baba ignore this people...
Re: APC To Buhari: Probe Wike’s Tenure As Minister by papoose999(m): 3:36pm On Jun 06, 2015
Amaechi@work...d apc in rivers state re naive nd re obviously little kids in politics
Re: APC To Buhari: Probe Wike’s Tenure As Minister by jimmayoy: 3:36pm On Jun 06, 2015
Ohammadike:
APC rivers state are very silly people.Wike has constutional immunity so buhari can probe and probe all he wants but he can't do jack.The mad dog of ubiama on the other hand has nothing to hide under and if dirt is found on his is up to buhari to prove his anti corruption mantra by not interfering in his prosecution

Did i hear u say Buhari can't do Jack?To a Gov?because of f.ckng immunity?my dear wike is a piece of cake,just that i don't think Buhari is the type,meanwhile advice ur wike to watch his step.He's not fayose,fayose hv played his game so well that even the apc now see him as a jocker,in wike's case he is seen as one flexing muscle with the govt in power.he may not know it but he's alone,all alone,amechi is a fighter,is wike a fighter?his immunity may not last for long.

1 Like

Re: APC To Buhari: Probe Wike’s Tenure As Minister by networkrecharg: 3:36pm On Jun 06, 2015
[size=20pt]NO IMMUNITY FOR CRIMINALS

GO CHECK THE CONSTITUTION ....[/size]

LadyExcellency:
Unfortunately for them Gov. Nyesom Wike has immunity as a Governor while Amaechi can be arrested, interrogated or jailed if found guilty unless APC wants to make mess of their anti-corruption mantra.

1 Like

Re: APC To Buhari: Probe Wike’s Tenure As Minister by EverestdeBliu(m): 3:37pm On Jun 06, 2015
tkcosby02:

What a failure......not even a like yet...maybe you should go and beg your peopleto please come and like it or share for you. Hahahahahahah
see this one o,go check it again.
Re: APC To Buhari: Probe Wike’s Tenure As Minister by Chubhie: 3:37pm On Jun 06, 2015
Amechi To Buhari: Probe Wike's Tenure As Minister.
Re: APC To Buhari: Probe Wike’s Tenure As Minister by akoaki(m): 3:39pm On Jun 06, 2015
klax:

Tell apc that. Because they are the ones who destroyed Nigeria and ran to apc and started shouting change so since devil turn overnight angel still sit on top of billion they loot yet calling other people evil are free from probe so let us carrying on deceiving ourselves ok.

Please, my advise is to all well-meaning and cerebral nigerians who truly want prosperity for the nation and not to everyone on this forum.

1 Like

Re: APC To Buhari: Probe Wike’s Tenure As Minister by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:41pm On Jun 06, 2015
INTROVERT:
This is lopsided witchhunting angry
But it is not witch hunting for Wike to probe Amaechi?

God bless the President.

2 Likes

Re: APC To Buhari: Probe Wike’s Tenure As Minister by Rotimi47: 3:42pm On Jun 06, 2015
INTROVERT:
wike started this & he cannot eat his cake and have it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC To Buhari: Probe Wike’s Tenure As Minister by eliwa47(m): 3:43pm On Jun 06, 2015
good, let him start his own against amaechi, and the Federal government will commence theirs also. tit for tat ni ke!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC To Buhari: Probe Wike’s Tenure As Minister by Rotimi47: 3:44pm On Jun 06, 2015
Ohammadike:
APC rivers state are very silly people.Wike has constutional immunity so buhari can probe and probe all he wants but he can't do jack.The mad dog of ubiama on the other hand has nothing to hide under and if dirt is found on his is up to buhari to prove his anti corruption mantra by not interfering in his prosecution
Immunity or no immunity, wike can still end up in prison either after his tenure or if the tribunal over turn his election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC To Buhari: Probe Wike’s Tenure As Minister by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 06, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
see this one o,go check it again.
Day dreamers like you are liking it or probably you yielded to my advice grin
Re: APC To Buhari: Probe Wike’s Tenure As Minister by Abduletudaye(m): 3:47pm On Jun 06, 2015
INTROVERT:

What is that...how many FTC in one day.. angry...

Kilode gaan sef... angry...

If you dont want me vex for you again, marry me.. tongue
Re: APC To Buhari: Probe Wike’s Tenure As Minister by klax(m): 3:47pm On Jun 06, 2015
networkrecharg:
[size=20pt]AMAECHI IS NOT NIGERIANS.

NIGERIANS AND TUDENT S NEEDS ACCOUNTABILITY ON THE FUNDS.

THE BLOOD OF 94 SLAIN PERSONS CRYING......

WIKE SHOULD GO AND COMMENSURATE WITH THE FAMILIES OF 94 SLAIN RIVERS VOTERS....[/size][size=8pt][/size]

GMB should be probe also for blood that was shed in 2011 are you happy now Mr man irs do me I do you time in Nigeria right now. If GMB attempt to probe anybody it should be for everybody including himself because he has a big question to answer in the aftermath 2011 election crisis that thousand died. That is the way it goes ok.
Re: APC To Buhari: Probe Wike’s Tenure As Minister by Rotimi47: 3:47pm On Jun 06, 2015
obainojazz:
Probe thiefnibu and alhamaechi
And jonathief,shepopopatiencethief and thiefwike.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC To Buhari: Probe Wike’s Tenure As Minister by Pascal181: 3:47pm On Jun 06, 2015
APC is visionless,dey re a religion party. shekarau is not corroupt but wike is corroupt. I only blame 2 d likes of Amaechi n d rest who re being used by d nothern caucus 2 tap frm their resources all in d name of political party
Re: APC To Buhari: Probe Wike’s Tenure As Minister by SplendidE(f): 3:49pm On Jun 06, 2015
since he was sworn in last week,its bn WIKE all over F,P,its either WIKE THIS or WIKE THAT,n im fed up
Re: APC To Buhari: Probe Wike’s Tenure As Minister by jimmayoy: 3:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
klax:

Quote me million time I careless about that i just dislike anything apc with passion. I see nothing good in them than lies and satanic intention.

You are blind bro,thank ur stars we saw on ur behalf and did the needful.We believe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC To Buhari: Probe Wike’s Tenure As Minister by Rotimi47: 3:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
LadyExcellency:
Unfortunately for them Gov. Nyesom Wike has immunity as a Governor while Amaechi can be arrested, interrogated or jailed if found guilty unless APC wants to make mess of their anti-corruption mantra.
the tribunal can still overturn wike's election or he can be convicted and end up in prison after his tenure; but remember that once he is convinced, the western world will be gunning for him.
Re: APC To Buhari: Probe Wike’s Tenure As Minister by Melikam(m): 3:51pm On Jun 06, 2015
Wike has an immunity.
Re: APC To Buhari: Probe Wike’s Tenure As Minister by denedene(m): 3:53pm On Jun 06, 2015
wah bout amaechi that looted our treasury and all government house furniture lipsrsealed
Re: APC To Buhari: Probe Wike’s Tenure As Minister by sauceEEP(m): 3:58pm On Jun 06, 2015
I think this call for probe from all angles is getting irritating. Enough angry
Re: APC To Buhari: Probe Wike’s Tenure As Minister by networkrecharg: 3:58pm On Jun 06, 2015
[size=15pt]Whats PMBs own in BH killings that GEJ could not control..

94 persons were killed for one persons to be governor in rivers.
We have past the era when chiefs are buried with 7 human heads.[/size]

klax:

GMB should be probe also for blood that was shed in 2011 are you happy now Mr man irs do me I do you time in Nigeria right now. If GMB attempt to probe anybody it should be for everybody including himself because he has a big question to answer in the aftermath 2011 election crisis that thousand died. That is the way it goes ok.
Re: APC To Buhari: Probe Wike’s Tenure As Minister by obainojazz(m): 3:58pm On Jun 06, 2015
Rotimi47:
And jonathief,shepopopatiencethief and thiefwike.
dry....
Rotimi alhamaechi
Re: APC To Buhari: Probe Wike’s Tenure As Minister by spencekat(m): 4:00pm On Jun 06, 2015
This is a childish remark,instead they would have told Buhari to probe GEJ's administartion.
Re: APC To Buhari: Probe Wike’s Tenure As Minister by Oletubo(m): 4:03pm On Jun 06, 2015
This is a problem that needs to be tackled in Nigeria! Cases of mismanagement, fraud, criminal acts and all forms of corruption are easily swept under the carpet. If culprits are punished after each cases, it would serve as a deterrent to others. In a situation where cases of management/corruption offenders are not brought to book, erasing such attitude of people and positive development will remain a pipe-dream!
The immunity clause and godfatherism is a serious serious setback as well. The West do not consider such interpretation of 'immunity' because public office offenders are punished and persecuted accordingly. I wonder where we took ours from! #IrritatingAndDisturbing
Re: APC To Buhari: Probe Wike’s Tenure As Minister by ndcide(m): 4:05pm On Jun 06, 2015
So what is buhari waiting for?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of The Six Nigerian Red Cross Workers Killed In Rann Air Strike Borno / Buhari Warns Amosun Over Anti-party Activities / APC To Matawalle: Well Done For Stopping The Bogus Pension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.