Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

APC To Buhari: Probe Wike’s Tenure As Minister - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC To Buhari: Probe Wike’s Tenure As Minister (23737 Views)

FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss / Police to probe Wike’s tapped phone (Audio) / Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC To Buhari: Probe Wike’s Tenure As Minister by dmorf: 7:40pm On Jun 06, 2015
BUHARI PLEASE PROBE AMAECHI and TINIBU charity begins at HOME
Re: APC To Buhari: Probe Wike’s Tenure As Minister by badesco(m): 7:44pm On Jun 06, 2015
Probe or no probe, Gov. wike would spend his four year tenure and no court on earth can stop him. Ameachi you don loose o, patapata u go loose for ever, winner.
Re: APC To Buhari: Probe Wike’s Tenure As Minister by frankyychiji(f): 8:15pm On Jun 06, 2015
agarawu23:
yeah
And this mumu wants to be Mr NL. LMAO!
Re: APC To Buhari: Probe Wike’s Tenure As Minister by agarawu23(m): 8:24pm On Jun 06, 2015
frankyychiji:
And this mumu wants to be Mr NL. LMAO!
do you realize our disagreement on this section is just for fun and that's why it is called politics. calling me mumu is what I don't understand. do you take Nl issues personal ?
Re: APC To Buhari: Probe Wike’s Tenure As Minister by frankyychiji(f): 8:47pm On Jun 06, 2015
agarawu23:
do you realize our disagreement on this section is just for fun and that's why it is called politics. calling me mumu is what I don't understand. do you take Nl issues personal ?
Hey stop forming Mr civil here. Why won't I take it personal when you log on here everyday to spread propaganda and lies to deceive gullible and defenseless Nigerians.
Re: APC To Buhari: Probe Wike’s Tenure As Minister by agarawu23(m): 9:09pm On Jun 06, 2015
frankyychiji:
Hey stop forming Mr civil here. Why won't I take it personal when you log on here everyday to spread propaganda and lies to deceive gullible and defenseless Nigerians.
k
Re: APC To Buhari: Probe Wike’s Tenure As Minister by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 06, 2015
Tolexander:
witch hunting!

The Wike guy is really a torn in the APC's flesh.

If Amechi hadn't nominated Wike for the ministerial post, he wouldn't wield such power to torment Amechi.

"Eni ti a da oko fun, ti o fi wa n do ni laya. (person wey one circumcise now using the d!ck to fork one's wife)
Wike made Amaechi governor.
Re: APC To Buhari: Probe Wike’s Tenure As Minister by babestella: 10:38pm On Jun 06, 2015
Tolexander:
witch hunting!

The Wike guy is really a torn in the APC's flesh.

If Amechi hadn't nominated Wike for the ministerial post, he wouldn't wield such power to torment Amechi.

"Eni ti a da oko fun, ti o fi wa n do ni laya. (person wey one circumcise now using the d!ck to fork one's wife)

If PDP had not installed Amaechi as governor, Amaechi wouldn't have had such powers to fight PDP as he is doing today. Right?
Re: APC To Buhari: Probe Wike’s Tenure As Minister by babestella: 10:42pm On Jun 06, 2015
Rotimi47:
Immunity or no immunity, wike can still end up in prison either after his tenure or if the tribunal over turn his election.

By that time Amaechi don spend at least 4 years in prison na. Do you think if Amaechi is probed he wouldn't go to jail? You think jail is good for only non APC members? Please tell me something else.
Re: APC To Buhari: Probe Wike’s Tenure As Minister by Beface(m): 12:03am On Jun 07, 2015
INTROVERT:
This is lopsided witchhunting angry
Blackmail and witch hunting is part of politics. Those who don't want to be witch hunted should not go into politics. Since Wike choose to witch hunt Amaechi,it's wise for APC to reciprocate. I called that Equity.
Re: APC To Buhari: Probe Wike’s Tenure As Minister by rottennaija(m): 12:09am On Jun 07, 2015
networkrecharg:
thiefs must return all the stolen moneys....

Evil days are over. No more looting.

Thanks sir, that the only way this country can progress. Anything other than that, we are deceiving ourselves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Deletes Tweet On Direct $41B FDI To Nigeria / House Of Reps: Ihonvbare Emerges Majority Leader, Chinda Minority Leader / Alpha Beta: Apara Is Attacking Tinubu To Divert Attention From His Crimes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.