Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

APC To Buhari: Probe Wike’s Tenure As Minister - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC To Buhari: Probe Wike’s Tenure As Minister (23739 Views)

FG To Probe Jim Obazee's Tenure As FRCN Boss / Police to probe Wike’s tapped phone (Audio) / Buhari, Probe Jonathan For The Sake Of National Interest! - Theophilus Danjuma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC To Buhari: Probe Wike’s Tenure As Minister by hizaya61(m): 3:15pm On Jun 06, 2015
Seen

I will look into it
Re: APC To Buhari: Probe Wike’s Tenure As Minister by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 06, 2015
ionsman:
Buhari would probe everybody in the country. ...Today probe this, tomorrow probe that.This is more like witch hunting. ...
But you could jubilate when you heard wike saying he would probe amaechi That one was not witch hunting abi

1 Like

Re: APC To Buhari: Probe Wike’s Tenure As Minister by lizu4chizu(m): 3:16pm On Jun 06, 2015
Rubbish
Re: APC To Buhari: Probe Wike’s Tenure As Minister by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 06, 2015
Witch hunting
Re: APC To Buhari: Probe Wike’s Tenure As Minister by ionsman: 3:17pm On Jun 06, 2015
tkcosby02:

But you could jubilate when you heard wike saying he would probe amaechi That one was not witch hunting abi
Lol.....Just so you,I am an Apc member/ Buhari fan. smiley
Re: APC To Buhari: Probe Wike’s Tenure As Minister by myklangelo(m): 3:17pm On Jun 06, 2015
APC.....Proboscope.
Eji mmuo eyi anyi egwu

I have started my weekly lecture in the Igbo language!!!!!

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: APC To Buhari: Probe Wike’s Tenure As Minister by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 06, 2015
I'm laughing in swahili,

Wike enjoys immunity unlike Amaechi so Buhari should jail Amaechi @ the end of the day after Wike must have probed every dirty linen of his financial mismanagement
Re: APC To Buhari: Probe Wike’s Tenure As Minister by DerrickzB: 3:18pm On Jun 06, 2015
The goat of ubima trying to enter the yam Ban... lolz. Amaechi sorry for you. wike is clean. plus he is now covered with immunity.. Buhari has said it already. he ain't venturing into rivers politics. so Amaechi face your game plz.
Re: APC To Buhari: Probe Wike’s Tenure As Minister by Ohammadike: 3:18pm On Jun 06, 2015
EverestdeBliu:

LoL
But seriously,since all he's concerned of is probe upon probes,maybe being an efcc or icpc boss would have given him a better avenue to pursue that.
Is he holier?,the multi-million naira mansion,the wife's 10million naira watch,plus more still unveiling...#watching.
O.k na let me like your post
Re: APC To Buhari: Probe Wike’s Tenure As Minister by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 06, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
If you think Buhari would have been better off as the EFCC chairman than as a president click LIKE. if you're not too sure,click SHARE
What a failure......not even a like yet...maybe you should go and beg your peopleto please come and like it or share for you. Hahahahahahah
Re: APC To Buhari: Probe Wike’s Tenure As Minister by scachy(m): 3:19pm On Jun 06, 2015
Cry cry APC, bad looser when de lost, cum bad winner when they also won.
Re: APC To Buhari: Probe Wike’s Tenure As Minister by Flets: 3:20pm On Jun 06, 2015
APC is just one useless congregation of fraudsters

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC To Buhari: Probe Wike’s Tenure As Minister by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 06, 2015
ionsman:

Lol.....Just so you,I am an Apc member/ Buhari fan. smiley
I fan nohody...whatever is good for the goose should be good for the gander. I just hope both PDP and APC will understand that Nigerias interest should be above political interest. I hope all those useless wike and mad amaechi would just emulate Buhari and Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: APC To Buhari: Probe Wike’s Tenure As Minister by philips70(m): 3:23pm On Jun 06, 2015
This is a low low from APC Rivers. Probe Wike's tenure as a minister? Why singling out Wike? What a selfish and myopic outlook to the fight against corruption that has turned to a thorn in our flesh! Everything from Rivers is just so looking 13th century since this whole electioneering process.
Re: APC To Buhari: Probe Wike’s Tenure As Minister by 9jatatafo(m): 3:24pm On Jun 06, 2015
PMB should be probed too when N2.8 billion ($5.6 billion) oil money got missing when he was petroleum minister in 1976 under OBJ regime. No one is clean so all men should just chill.
Re: APC To Buhari: Probe Wike’s Tenure As Minister by morereb10: 3:24pm On Jun 06, 2015
I have always said that voting apc into power does not meen change. it spells doom to me but one thing I believe is in Buhari.

Baba sorry I don't believe in your party cuz is the same criminals in the like of tinubu, abubaka, obj etc that makes things happen there. but I believe in you sir.
Re: APC To Buhari: Probe Wike’s Tenure As Minister by LasoulMacuby(m): 3:24pm On Jun 06, 2015
Ohammadike:
APC rivers state are very silly people.Wike has constutional immunity so buhari can probe and probe all he wants but he can't do jack.The mad dog of ubiama on the other hand has nothing to jide under and if dirt is found on his is up to buhari to prove his anti corruption mantra by not interfering in his prosecution
Ur FATHER is a MAD DOG. No wonder he got married to ur prostitute Mother.
U think we don't know ur story of how ur mum slept with the village palmwine tapper who was killed by ur Hunter father when he discovered. Ur father whom we are not sure yet if he is was thrown into the evil forest .. .
Nairalanders, make I complete am?
Re: APC To Buhari: Probe Wike’s Tenure As Minister by passionate88: 3:25pm On Jun 06, 2015
Truely, we entered 'one chance'... A party asking a president to probe some one. The party will be the one to lead the Daura President.
Re: APC To Buhari: Probe Wike’s Tenure As Minister by kingslly(m): 3:25pm On Jun 06, 2015
Amaechi seems to have skeletons in his cupboard judging by d way he and his party Cohorts are reacting to this probe issue grin
Re: APC To Buhari: Probe Wike’s Tenure As Minister by chesterlee(m): 3:25pm On Jun 06, 2015
Foolish set of people

Don't know if the 'P' in APC means probe...

People are dying daily, and fools are busy looking for who to witch hunt....Nonsense!!!!
Re: APC To Buhari: Probe Wike’s Tenure As Minister by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 06, 2015
buhari will end up not probing a soul....soon many will see how confused buhari is..the men all around him are corrupt so just how would he start probing without being partial....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC To Buhari: Probe Wike’s Tenure As Minister by strongerthaneva(m): 3:26pm On Jun 06, 2015
Ohammadike:
APC rivers state are very silly people.Wike has constutional immunity so buhari can probe and probe all he wants but he can't do jack.The mad dog of ubiama on the other hand has nothing to hide under and if dirt is found on his is up to buhari to prove his anti corruption mantra by not interfering in his prosecution
Mr man who are u to say he can't do anything..man am telling u confidentially that he can do and do more just in ur presence before u go to lagoon..yeye he goats of rivers state..common man telling elites they can't do anything..
Re: APC To Buhari: Probe Wike’s Tenure As Minister by UnknownT: 3:26pm On Jun 06, 2015
myklangelo:
APC.....Proboscope.
Eji mmuo eyi anyi egwu

I have started my weekly lecture in the Igbo language!!!!!

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
lol, I LOVE your blog though I find it frustrating commenting via Opera Mini( the browser I mostly use)
Re: APC To Buhari: Probe Wike’s Tenure As Minister by akoaki(m): 3:27pm On Jun 06, 2015
I am advising nigerians, especially those on nairaland to begin to view issues objectively and comment on them constructively rather than emotionally or destructively. It is by so doing that we can together take our country to greater heights. Since the politicians have succeeded in deceiving nigerians to impoverish us , we must not help them by deceiving ourselves.

1 Like

Re: APC To Buhari: Probe Wike’s Tenure As Minister by klax(m): 3:28pm On Jun 06, 2015
Ok GMB too must probe Amaechi, Tifnubu as ex governor. Let's start it that way and more to follow. Case settle

1 Like

Re: APC To Buhari: Probe Wike’s Tenure As Minister by rottennaija(m): 3:29pm On Jun 06, 2015
Mogidi:
Never mind constant electricity
Never mind parity with the dollar
Never mind stabilization of Oil price
Never mind payment to the unemployed
Never mind free meals for primary school kids
Never mind ending the boko haram insurgency

Just concentrate on perceived enemies, Nigerians would be grateful in due course. Let Buhari waste his 4yr tenure pursuing enemies.

Are you crying? You call them enemies now? When they were business stealing money mean for the people, they were not enemies. Never minding the fact that they are the same reason why they is no electricity, employment, oil theft and other problems we now have. Have you ever heard that whatever a man sows, he will reap?

If anyone is to be probe, let him be probed. If anyone is going to jail, let him go to jail. That way, they will learn that they should not have taken what belongs to other just because they thought that they will always be in power to protect their interest. The best thing that happened to this silly country was for PDP to lose at the National level.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC To Buhari: Probe Wike’s Tenure As Minister by networkrecharg: 3:30pm On Jun 06, 2015
[size=25pt]Almajiri schools money 87 billion Naira plus STOLEN
UBE student books 20 Billion Naira STOLEN
NDDC bugbet Commission (tru Mama P) 3Billion STOLEN

equals 110 billion NAIRA.

WIKE RETURN OR MONEY.... NO IMMUNITY FOR U,
blood of 94 killed persons CRYING...
[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC To Buhari: Probe Wike’s Tenure As Minister by lomprico(m): 3:31pm On Jun 06, 2015
@topic, u mean amechi to buhari.

1 Like

Re: APC To Buhari: Probe Wike’s Tenure As Minister by networkrecharg: 3:31pm On Jun 06, 2015
thiefs must return all the stolen moneys....

Evil days are over. No more looting.

rottennaija:

Are you crying? You call them enemies now? When they were business stealing money mean for the people, they were not enemies. Never minding the fact that they are the same reason why they is no electricity, employment, oil theft and other problems we now have. Have you ever heard that whatever a man sows, he will reap?

If anyone is to be probe, let him be probed. If anyone is going to jail, let him go to jail. That way, they will learn that they should not have taken what belongs to other just because they thought that they will always be in power to protect their interest. The best thing that happened to this silly country was for PDP to lose at the National level.
Re: APC To Buhari: Probe Wike’s Tenure As Minister by Truckpusher(m): 3:32pm On Jun 06, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
nothing like witzard hunting here, if u go after a criminal,they wil say is witch hunting, so we should alow criminals to continue.
SMH

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Militants Kill Army Captain & 4 Policemen In Lagos / House Of Reps: Ihonvbare Emerges Majority Leader, Chinda Minority Leader / Photos Of The Six Nigerian Red Cross Workers Killed In Rann Air Strike Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.