Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,147 members, 7,835,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Ladies: Can You Do This To A Guy You Love?-pix - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Can You Do This To A Guy You Love?-pix (4814 Views)

Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With / Who Wants To Fall In Love (pix)....hehehehe / Ladies!what Will Be Your Reaction If The Guy You Weredancing With Did This (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Can You Do This To A Guy You Love?-pix by Nobody: 12:55am On Jun 07, 2015
Nneka123:
Nope. No way.

Why?
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This To A Guy You Love?-pix by presh247(m): 1:07am On Jun 07, 2015
ideyhere:
The question isn't if ladies can do it... The million dollar question should be 'guys what would you do if a lady did this to you?' And you would be surprised how myopically most Nigerian guys think *no offence intended to the guys*
thanks...i have added that to the question
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This To A Guy You Love?-pix by presh247(m): 1:13am On Jun 07, 2015
PrimeJ:
This is love in Tokyo
lol...not love in naija?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Do This To A Guy You Love?-pix by PrimeJ(m): 1:18am On Jun 07, 2015
Well everything is allow dis year 2015. Let love lead!
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This To A Guy You Love?-pix by REMMEI(m): 1:39am On Jun 07, 2015
undecided

And they be clamouring for equity.. well,alot of them saying "I can't do that" are doing it presently to their bf..

You will hear.. "when will you come and visit my parents"

"I hope your mummy will like me"..and many more rhetorical questions..

Not until you kneel before will I comprehend your language..
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This To A Guy You Love?-pix by MrsChima(f): 1:49am On Jun 07, 2015
I would do it to piss people off and if my man say no..I will say good riddance.

It is not a big deal to ME.
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This To A Guy You Love?-pix by presh247(m): 6:57am On Jun 07, 2015
MrsChima:
I would do it to piss people off and if my man say no..I will say good riddance.

hmm...i like that
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This To A Guy You Love?-pix by XavierBlue(m): 7:21am On Jun 07, 2015
This is super story, a life of strive and sorrows.

Make sure as your are proposing, you'll be the one to pay your bride price, sponsor the wedding, after which ill take over as the head of the family

XavierBlue
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This To A Guy You Love?-pix by presh247(m): 12:38am On Jun 08, 2015
REMMEI:
undecided

And they be clamouring for equity.. well,alot of them saying "I can't do that" are doing it presently to their bf..

You will hear.. "when will you come and visit my parents"

"I hope your mummy will like me"..and many more rhetorical questions..

Not until you kneel before will I comprehend your language..
you made a point there

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Do This To A Guy You Love?-pix by presh247(m): 12:39am On Jun 08, 2015
XavierBlue:
This is super story, a life of strive and sorrows.

Make sure as your are proposing, you'll be the one to pay your bride price, sponsor the wedding, after which ill take over as the head of the family

XavierBlue
noooo, she will be the husband and you will be the wife...lol
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This To A Guy You Love?-pix by opedaydydx9(m): 12:55am On Jun 08, 2015
It should happen only on a leap year
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This To A Guy You Love?-pix by presh247(m): 1:11am On Jun 08, 2015
opedaydydx9:
It should happen only on a leap year
hahaha...that should be next year
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This To A Guy You Love?-pix by opedaydydx9(m): 1:16am On Jun 08, 2015
presh247:

hahaha...that should be next year
someone might propose to you then, be ready
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This To A Guy You Love?-pix by Brugo(m): 1:31am On Jun 08, 2015
And who says ladies don't have big egos? Just look at them....smh.
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This To A Guy You Love?-pix by Brugo(m): 1:32am On Jun 08, 2015
MrsChima:

But Mr Chima has said yes already.
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This To A Guy You Love?-pix by presh247(m): 6:43am On Jun 08, 2015
opedaydydx9:
someone might propose to you then, be ready
am waiting oh...want to know how it feels
Re: Ladies: Can You Do This To A Guy You Love?-pix by yungkelz(m): 10:21am On Sep 10, 2015
I just wish a lady will do this to me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Look At What She Sold To Me (graphic Pics) / Team Vizkiz / Sex Robots Are Being Made To Replace Men By 2025

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.