Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,430 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Im Scared To Love Pls Help Me With Some Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Im Scared To Love Pls Help Me With Some Advise (1267 Views)

.im Scared She Might Hurt Herself Badly Soon Cos She's Crazy And Weird At Times / Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys?? / Born And Raised In America But I Want To Marry A Girl In Nigeria But Im Scared! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Im Scared To Love Pls Help Me With Some Advise by bisan(m): 10:02pm On Feb 18, 2009
please i need i little advise, i trusted a woman and gave her my all and she left me with a shattered heart, i got over it which took me forever and eventually started another relationship with a girl am scared to love, pls i need help.
Re: Im Scared To Love Pls Help Me With Some Advise by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 18, 2009
That is not a new story jo. It is alwayz happening all the time. You need to move on with your life. If you want to still give all your heart (or rather the remaining) to this new girl, the least i can do is advise you to get to know her better.
How long have you known her anyway?
Re: Im Scared To Love Pls Help Me With Some Advise by patwhizkid(f): 10:13pm On Feb 18, 2009
Ok, but what is d name of dis new gal? Tell me so i can use it 2 help u.
Re: Im Scared To Love Pls Help Me With Some Advise by webstar(m): 10:28pm On Feb 18, 2009
@pat how do you want to help with someones name, I have never heard of it b4.
@poster, you can`t resist love when it comes, then you will notice you are been happy for no reason, love is a force and you don`t force yourself to love, love forces you to show care, just like a breeze, it will sweep ur feet of any glue or hardness, its unconventional, it can land you in anything, it makes you loose your pride, your ego, your right, even your will most times. It wipes of every differences, its simply great and am sure you can`t resist it cos no one has ever done even the devil shocked the devil loves destruction.

So my guy just relax when it comes you will know.
Re: Im Scared To Love Pls Help Me With Some Advise by patwhizkid(f): 10:32pm On Feb 18, 2009
Webstar, datz one of my greatest magic(s), all he need do is 2 give me d name of da gal. A trial will convince him
Re: Im Scared To Love Pls Help Me With Some Advise by Okanran(m): 10:37pm On Feb 18, 2009
I don't know wch one is more intriguing, OP or Patwhizkid, Pat, e be like sey ur own genius na for casting magic spells, abi grin

bisan:

am scared to love.

Aren't we all undecided I guess keeping an open mind and the Naija philosophy of shining ya eyez will come in handy in ur new relationship! grin
Re: Im Scared To Love Pls Help Me With Some Advise by patwhizkid(f): 10:41pm On Feb 18, 2009
Okanran, i no dey cast magic spell anyhow o, i just wan help d poster, so dat im go knw weda make im fall in love or not.
Re: Im Scared To Love Pls Help Me With Some Advise by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 18, 2009
This thread is getting interesting.
Re: Im Scared To Love Pls Help Me With Some Advise by Okanran(m): 10:50pm On Feb 18, 2009
patwhizkid:

Okanran, i no dey cast magic spell anyhow o, i just wan help d poster, so dat im go knw weda make im fall in love or not.

So u really do cast magic spells! shocked

Truly, the thread don dey get x-legthis one don pass k-leg grin tongue
Re: Im Scared To Love Pls Help Me With Some Advise by patwhizkid(f): 10:51pm On Feb 18, 2009
Na go de Allah, Allah sa ri ki.
Re: Im Scared To Love Pls Help Me With Some Advise by webstar(m): 11:03pm On Feb 18, 2009
@ pat I think you shuld change ur nick to mystic, it will serve better
Re: Im Scared To Love Pls Help Me With Some Advise by patwhizkid(f): 11:06pm On Feb 18, 2009
Ok webstar, mo ti gbo. Oloshi!
Re: Im Scared To Love Pls Help Me With Some Advise by Okanran(m): 11:08pm On Feb 18, 2009
More like Pat[b]weird[/b]kid! cheesy No pun intended, Pat! Kinda like ur humourous nature, u shld visit forumgames section, u'll love it. wink
Re: Im Scared To Love Pls Help Me With Some Advise by patwhizkid(f): 11:12pm On Feb 18, 2009
Ok okanran, thanks, but i don't have money 4 transport 2 visit them o.
Re: Im Scared To Love Pls Help Me With Some Advise by webstar(m): 11:14pm On Feb 18, 2009
@pat, I wish u can delete that post, Webstar got nothing with Oloshi am been idealistic here cos u been mysterious
Re: Im Scared To Love Pls Help Me With Some Advise by patwhizkid(f): 11:20pm On Feb 18, 2009
Am sori webstar, dat oloshi 's a typographical error. I am really really sori, 4giv patwhizkid plz. Thanks
Re: Im Scared To Love Pls Help Me With Some Advise by Okanran(m): 11:24pm On Feb 18, 2009
patwhizkid:

Ok okanran, thanks, but i don't have money 4 transport 2 visit them o.

I could come pick u, so we go visiting 2gether. Only problem is, methinks u's a minor! tongue I nor want face child abuse suit for court! wink
Re: Im Scared To Love Pls Help Me With Some Advise by patwhizkid(f): 11:30pm On Feb 18, 2009
U c, okanran has started true confession, which means he has smtin else in mind, not d visiting o. Anyway sha, i thank gawd say we neva go o.
Re: Im Scared To Love Pls Help Me With Some Advise by webstar(m): 11:32pm On Feb 18, 2009
@pat, Its alright, I feel you, but I must confess I like ur rugged attitude, I like it in weak ribs sometimes.
Re: Im Scared To Love Pls Help Me With Some Advise by Okanran(m): 11:36pm On Feb 18, 2009
patwhizkid:

U c, okanran has started true confession, which means he has smtin else in mind, not d visiting o. Anyway sha, i thank gawd say we neva go o.

I see only one confession on this thread and it ain' ma post! tongue Ma offer still stands sha! wink
Re: Im Scared To Love Pls Help Me With Some Advise by patwhizkid(f): 11:39pm On Feb 18, 2009
Hmmmn, i seeee, but plz feel me 4 only 10% o, because i'm a 42yrs old married virgin with 12 kids. *but we neva do wedding o, we want make d children reach 22 first*
Re: Im Scared To Love Pls Help Me With Some Advise by webstar(m): 11:42pm On Feb 18, 2009
@pat are you a bot ?, Please type this code when replying me :

I Love You

grin
Re: Im Scared To Love Pls Help Me With Some Advise by Okanran(m): 11:43pm On Feb 18, 2009
patwhizkid:

Hmmmn, i seeee, but plz feel me 4 only 10% o, because i'm a 42yrs old married virgin with 12 kids. *but we neva do wedding o, we want make d children reach 22 first*

10% will be just fine! After that visitation, ur hubby can ave u 4 lyf! wink
Re: Im Scared To Love Pls Help Me With Some Advise by patwhizkid(f): 11:53pm On Feb 18, 2009
Shuo, webstar wetin nao, u sef wan mari whizkid?

Okanran, i love my 18yrs old husband so much dat i can't leave im 4 anoda dude.
Re: Im Scared To Love Pls Help Me With Some Advise by Okanran(m): 11:59pm On Feb 18, 2009
patwhizkid:

but plz feel me 4 only 10% o

Thought we agreed on 10% going by ur quote, that don't amount 2 u leaving ur hubby, now! wink How bout some incentives, et-al, taking u 2 heights u've never achieved wth ur hubby! grin
Re: Im Scared To Love Pls Help Me With Some Advise by webstar(m): 12:03am On Feb 19, 2009
lol grin I quit : this is a confirmed Bot
Re: Im Scared To Love Pls Help Me With Some Advise by patwhizkid(f): 12:05am On Feb 19, 2009
Plz okanran, don't insult my hubby & i again o
Re: Im Scared To Love Pls Help Me With Some Advise by Okanran(m): 12:12am On Feb 19, 2009
Ok now, tym 2 form webstar, I quit its been nice hanging out wth y'all. wink
Re: Im Scared To Love Pls Help Me With Some Advise by Czarskit(m): 2:24am On Feb 19, 2009
@ poster

Don't love! Pleeease. . . cheesy
Re: Im Scared To Love Pls Help Me With Some Advise by Gabry(f): 4:15am On Feb 19, 2009
1) Relationships are like a Lottery. Anything coukd happen its like Life is a lottery. Its by chance and by luck and by destiny and by faith. If you were meant to strike the lottery with loads of money, than you will or you would end up bancrupt or you would end up on the same track.

2) Every single individual are made different Your last girl have broke your heart, does not mean this present one will cause she MIGHT not. Who knows. . , She might your future wife. Its not good to treat every woman the same you know that?

3) If you dont take a chance, how will you know whether that girl is your dream girl or not?

4) U might have failed the love thing once does not mean you should doubt yourself trying again. They are many people in this world whom lost love for 100 times yet they still keep trying
Re: Im Scared To Love Pls Help Me With Some Advise by Gabry(f): 4:21am On Feb 19, 2009
Czarskit:

@ poster

Don't love! Pleeease. . . cheesy

Bobby, they you go again with your yeyeness
Re: Im Scared To Love Pls Help Me With Some Advise by bt(m): 4:28am On Feb 19, 2009
ever since i was born dt is ao girl do but 4 me everything happen naturally and with destiny,me if a lady cheat me i will cheat nothing but accept my destiny and pray to god

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Find It Difficult To Control My Emotional Feelings / See Who Might Be Checking Out Michelle Obama . . . / She's Too Full Of Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.