Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,796 members, 7,841,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Jealosy Good Or Bad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jealosy Good Or Bad (1792 Views)

His Girlfriend Is Forcing Him To Wear This T-shirt..good Or Bad Idea? / Friends Before Dating - Good Or Bad / Long Distance Relationships Good Or Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jealosy Good Or Bad by pawn89(m): 8:45am On Feb 19, 2009
hi fellas i want to get your candid opinion on this, is it wrong for a guy to be jealous or a babe to be. Any which way do you feel comfortable knowing with the knowledge that your partner is jealous?
Re: Jealosy Good Or Bad by pureminded: 8:52am On Feb 19, 2009
It's okay for a lady to be jealous in a relationship, But too bad for a guy to be jealous , because your gon luk foolish always , I have a friend like dat who's always after his GF , always asking where she is , seeing her with a guy talking like dis, ahaha , whala don burst be dat , But if a lady is jealous , i think it's okay,The lady is jealous just because she LOVES YOU .
Re: Jealosy Good Or Bad by pawn89(m): 8:56am On Feb 19, 2009
imagine this scenario you ask you GF if she loves you, and she kept mute
Re: Jealosy Good Or Bad by jamace(m): 10:30am On Feb 19, 2009
Jealosy is good. It is a natural feeling towards what one has and appreciates, and wants to protect from straying to another person. However, it should be controlled. Don't kill or commit suicide out of jealosy.
Re: Jealosy Good Or Bad by erico2k2(m): 10:38am On Feb 19, 2009
Jealousy is perfect, its OK, its Good, but its the action we take after being jealous that counts, so my conclusion is - No qualms if your partner is jealous grin grin
Re: Jealosy Good Or Bad by popegirl(f): 10:41am On Feb 19, 2009
I wont say its good, but its just a natural feelings, expecially when it comes to someone you love,

all we need to do it to manage it well
Re: Jealosy Good Or Bad by aje49ja(m): 11:14am On Feb 19, 2009
i think its a bad habbit
Re: Jealosy Good Or Bad by Czarskit(m): 11:49am On Feb 19, 2009
Evil is jealousy which evolves to bad belle. . .but good is the 1 that leads to progress.
Re: Jealosy Good Or Bad by erico2k2(m): 4:32pm On Feb 19, 2009
Czarskit:

Evil is jealousy which evolves to bad belle. . .but good is the 1 that leads to progress.
Hey from somw Psychological studies I have undergone, Jealousy is is a mare conceived though of one's mind, the action one takes is what determines if its good or bad,, got nothing to do with evil or any sort of religious affiliation OK, they don't connect, its a typical everyday thing that everyone undergo, some get over it in seconds, some minute, others hours even days and years you feel me?
Re: Jealosy Good Or Bad by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 19, 2009
Mild jealousy is natural.
If you don't have a jealous bone in your body, then your partner can't mean that much to you.
It's when it becomes a burning obsession that it becomes an issue.

DeltaVAGTM
Re: Jealosy Good Or Bad by erico2k2(m): 6:27pm On Feb 19, 2009
Oghene wiyo kewe Siena cheesy
Re: Jealosy Good Or Bad by Caper143(f): 5:26am On Feb 20, 2009
I truly believe jealousy is one of the most negative emotions you can bring into a relationship. It will only feed into the destruction of both of you. With jealousy comes doubt and lack of trust. Without trust, you have nothing.
Re: Jealosy Good Or Bad by Sissy3(f): 5:34am On Feb 20, 2009
jealousy is a natural thing but can b deadly if not controlled. so it is bad when it becomes 2 possessive and out of control
Re: Jealosy Good Or Bad by CrazyMan(m): 6:53am On Feb 20, 2009
Jealousy is a sign of love. If someone doesn't love you, there's no way he or she would be jealous about the kinds of friends you keep. So from my own point of view, I think if a girl has a jealousy boyfriend, that means she's of great value to him.
Re: Jealosy Good Or Bad by Nobody: 7:00am On Feb 20, 2009
jealousy is GOOD, to a certain extent. when it becomes obsession then that's when you have to let go.
Re: Jealosy Good Or Bad by Czarskit(m): 7:18am On Feb 20, 2009
@ erico2k2 or wall gecko

Ur post only laid emphasis on mine. Perhaps I should rephrase it 4 u: Jealousy that leads to hatred is evil while good is jealousy which encourages progress.

Perhaps u nid an 'example':

Dude A buys a car & tells his friend Dude B who 'must' get jealous. Rather than hoping & wishing evil upon Dude A & his car (evil jealousy) he buckles up in whateva he his doing in order to buy a better car than Dude A's.
So in all, jealousy in normal it's just ur actions/thots that defines its stand. undecided
Re: Jealosy Good Or Bad by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 20, 2009
Czarskit:

Dude A buys a car & tells his friend Dude B who 'must' get jealous. Rather than hoping & wishing evil upon Dude A & his car (evil jealousy) he buckles up in whateva he his doing in order to buy a better car than Dude A's.
So in all, jealousy in normal it's just ur actions/thots that defines its stand. undecided

i think what the poster was saying was , JEALOUSY WITHIN A COUPLE.
if its between you and whoever because he has a better car/house etc then in my book there is no foundation for jealousy. you shouldn't be jealous of your neighbors car/house etc, you should be happy and inspire yourself (if you have what it takes) to get a similar or better car/house etc.
first be happy for what you got and not what you could have.
Re: Jealosy Good Or Bad by ebony01(f): 10:03am On Feb 20, 2009
haha ha, i really enjoy ur posts, plz continue
Re: Jealosy Good Or Bad by erico2k2(m): 10:19am On Feb 20, 2009
@Czarskit
Thank goodness someone else has put you post in order,I now remember you as the boy with the 5 yr old mentality, whats the point of calling me wall gecko, look just cos you get N200 to buy time in the cafe does not give you the right to insult others on here especially when you cant think and act rationally except rigidly,Please fellow Nairalanders, look at our profiles tell us who resembles a wall gecko more,who resemble who drinks garri pass abeg Una tell us,U B like cancil worker in the 80s.The post is about two people in relationship not bout Dude's with cars or personal possessions Onye biribi,Everyone else's post point to the fact that there ain't no good or bad jealousy, its the action one takes after being jealous that counts,, try read introduction to psychology, its all there moppet
No B your fault at all,if say you dey where I fit see you nah to tell two of my workers to flog you well well, ekpa.
Re: Jealosy Good Or Bad by pawn89(m): 3:37pm On Feb 20, 2009
Its not time to exchange pleasantries grin grin
Re: Jealosy Good Or Bad by Czarskit(m): 4:50pm On Feb 20, 2009
@ erico2k2

U just proved beyond reasonable doubt that u r a dummy. Ordinary 'council', u can't even spell. Hope u knw all houses r not like urs in which u av to go to a cafè to access the internet. Idiot!

Next time, drop ur sh*t & scram instead of coming here to give 5 year olds lectures on jealousy. Besides my last post was an 'example' meant to explain a bit more to dumb nuts like u but u r dumber than I tot so u can self destruct in ur ignorance. . .

Fool! U r free, very free to av a go @ my nut sack instead of viewing my profile b4 replying to my post. Bloody gay!

Yeah! My point remains that 'Jealousy can be defined only on the tots/actions which it births to'. . .
Oloshi! U c garri drink na him u no happy? Olofofo! Ode oshi! Oniranu!
Akoshi bero! Were oloja! Alakisa oshi!

@ mr.brownjay
That was a mere 'example'! Examples r not meant to b exact but simply representatives. . .
Maybe if u see the Dudes as a couple & the car as a 'marital distraction' then u'll probably get to understand. . .
Re: Jealosy Good Or Bad by Czarskit(m): 4:51pm On Feb 20, 2009
@ erico2k2

U just proved beyond reasonable doubt that u r a dummy. Ordinary 'council', u can't even spell. Hope u knw all houses r not like urs in which u av to go to a cafè to access the internet. Idiot!

Next time, drop ur sh*t & scram instead of coming here to give 5 year olds lectures on jealousy. Besides my last post was an 'example' meant to explain a bit more to dumb nuts like u but u r dumber than I tot so u can self destruct in ur ignorance. . .

Fool! U r free, very free to av a go @ my nut sack instead of viewing my profile b4 replying to my post. Bloody gay!

Yeah! My point remains that 'Jealousy can be defined only on the tots/actions which it births to'. . .

@ mr.brownjay
That was a mere 'example'! Examples r not meant to b exact but simply representatives. . .
Maybe if u see the Dudes as a couple & the car as a 'marital distraction' then u'll probably get to understand. . .
Re: Jealosy Good Or Bad by Czarskit(m): 4:54pm On Feb 20, 2009
@ erico2k2

@ mr.brownjay
Re: Jealosy Good Or Bad by pawn89(m): 5:20pm On Feb 20, 2009
@czarskrit, think that enough, thanks to you all that has greatly contributed. bring 'em more
Re: Jealosy Good Or Bad by erico2k2(m): 5:32pm On Feb 20, 2009
Man that guys is an idiot, he recons I'm a gecko when he looks more like one,check all his post and see how he got nothing to say and type absolute crap just cos he got N100 to buy an hour in a cafe
@Czarskit, we don't have garri where I live if we do, it will B too cold to drink,besides, I live in a country where everyone's house is wired as well,, don't even know what I'm doing arguing with a backword person like you.
Re: Jealosy Good Or Bad by Czarskit(m): 7:15pm On Feb 20, 2009
@ erico2k2

Its dumb f*cks lyk u who tinks that 'all' 9jans r suffering. . .
I don't brag dude so I'll hold my peace on that one.

So living in U.K na end of world 4 u? Mumu! Ode oshi! How will u av time 4 me? U brat. . .

I repeat,"U see garri drink na im u no thank GOD"? Bufoon!

U r just too dumb to be ignored. . . Next time, you won't av enuff time to correct as well as highlight posts made by 5 year olds. Drop your's & scram cos those who want to learn will learn.

Lecturer no teach me nonsense! B4 we go skool go take course on 'Jealousy'!
Re: Jealosy Good Or Bad by dyabman(m): 7:19pm On Feb 20, 2009
jealousy is very bad and good
Re: Jealosy Good Or Bad by erico2k2(m): 1:33am On Feb 21, 2009
@ Czarskit,
keep skitting yeh, its not ur fault, na MTN wen make you get free browsing na I blame, if not Im not sure you could afford even going to cafe and buy one hour,anyway, Im done with and ignorant bastard and a bunch of nusance like you, NO GO FIND WORK,STAY YOUR MAMA HOUSE DEY FORM DJ, and insult others yehbesides I spend more time in 9ja than the Uk oh let me remind you, you aint invisable just cos you are on the Net so watch your mouth verywell cos you no reach beat at all, dont 4get you brows with ur phone and you are very very tracable, you might think Im blluffing, dont watch your mouth eh.
Re: Jealosy Good Or Bad by tope2000(f): 1:36am On Feb 21, 2009
Mild jealousy is natural.
If you don't have a jealous bone in your body, then your partner can't mean that much to you.
It's when it becomes a burning obsession that it becomes an issue.

I concur cool
Re: Jealosy Good Or Bad by Nobody: 3:25am On Feb 21, 2009
What surprized me about your expose was that you wrote "dude B MUST get jealous" see the emphasis on MUST, is that a nigerian trend that anyone's who has something better than you is automatically frown upon?

Czarskit:

@ mr.brownjay

sorry, my bad, are you asking me to compare an action with a possession, i thought that the poster was talking about jealousy from an action made by their partner and not what the partner had, like if she smiles at someone or talk on the phone with some other guy, come home late and he is asking her 1000questions about where she was, always questionning her whereabouts, etc etc etc
it amazes me to think that a gf/bf can be jealous of his/her partner because they bought a car, or any material thing.
i wouldn't necessarily call that jealousy, in my book that would be resentment or bitterness.
Re: Jealosy Good Or Bad by erico2k2(m): 3:49am On Feb 21, 2009
@MRBrownJAY
Don't mind that ignorant monk,he is dying to enlist himself amongst people with greater ideology and school of thought, cant be bothered to do a lil bit of thinking or research B4 he types his crap just cos he got free browsing on his Mobile network
Re: Jealosy Good Or Bad by IGWE8: 4:20am On Feb 21, 2009
I believe jealousy is good not a bad thing when it comes to one you love, moreover we associate God with good that he cannot afford to be bad by saying "I'm a jealous God".
Nonetheless if one does evil out of jealousy then it becomes a problem.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men: Cheating: Internet / Who Is A Beautiful Woman? / My Dear Nigerian Girls And Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.