Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,365 members, 7,843,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany (42764 Views)

Photo Of President Buhari & Osinbajo Smiling Before His Departure To London / Picture Of Igbos In Buhari's Entourage To The USA / S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 07, 2015
Safe journey PMB

1 Like

Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by TooNoisy(f): 6:51pm On Jun 07, 2015
brownlord:
Two domestic staff on On Buhari’s Entourage.

Is this what a technocrat like Fashola has been reduced to?

Smh, Nigeria promoting mediocrity since 1899

You sound very silly. So what is wrong with what Fashola is doing? He was a governor and now he is one of the top advisers to the President. Tell me what is wrong with that? What is a technocrat supposed to do please?

5 Likes

Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by brownlord: 6:52pm On Jun 07, 2015
TooNoisy:

You sound very silly. So what is wrong with what Fashola is doing? He was a governor and now he is one of the top advisers to the President. Tell me what is wrong with that? What is a technocrat supposed to do please?

Shut up fool
Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by M4gunners: 6:52pm On Jun 07, 2015
Did anyone see Amaechi inside the plane?

1 Like

Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by brownlord: 6:54pm On Jun 07, 2015
M4gunners:
Did anyone see Amaechi inside the plane?

Amaechi should be among those domestic staff doing chores in Aso villa

1 Like

Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by Judelord57: 6:55pm On Jun 07, 2015
am just laughing in twie
Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by 9jatatafo(m): 6:56pm On Jun 07, 2015
Ok ooo!
Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by bjdon: 6:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
Borno state is on fire and the governor is galavanting to Germany. Chei there is God O!

1 Like

Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by patani(m): 6:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
brownlord:
Two domestic staff on Buhari’s Entourage.

Oponu ni e

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by Rilwon: 6:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
Mogidi:

SHOCK!!
As Buhari leaves for Germany and he left (hairdresser) Aisha Buhari in charge of Nigeria.

Whatever
Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by tuncy(m): 6:59pm On Jun 07, 2015
What better way can you mentor a successor, what better way can u reward hard work?

I see my captain: Babatunde Raji Fashola a president of Nigeria soon

1 Like

Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by Magician1503(m): 6:59pm On Jun 07, 2015
brownlord:

Change your ways and orientation

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by Bluepamex: 7:00pm On Jun 07, 2015
I heard Amaechi Iscariot applied to join the entourage as usual but muhari mark X on his name.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 07, 2015
If I talk now them go say I get bad mouth, well my dictionary of insult is ready with deadly insult capable of sending any one to grave.

Buhari all my insult await you.
Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by ajebuter(f): 7:06pm On Jun 07, 2015
When did fashola become a bu-tt houseboy for the old dude?

Haba! I thought houseboyism for buhari is the exclusive right of ameachi?

Anyway, that's what joblessness does to a man

Happy boy-boyism sir
Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by Spells(m): 7:07pm On Jun 07, 2015
Journey around the world in 7 days
Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by LasoulMacuby(m): 7:09pm On Jun 07, 2015
elohorayodele:
And so!

We know the daura General took fashola just in case he no hear everything for the meeting
Because ur papa deaf no mean say every deaf

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by charlesucheh(m): 7:09pm On Jun 07, 2015
elohorayodele:
And so!

We know the daura General took fashola just in case he no hear everything for the meeting
what's your problem? Say it now! So we nairalanders can find a quick solution, remember a problem shared by you needs 4000 years to solve. You wan drink poison because of BUHARI?

1 Like

Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by Jarus(m): 7:11pm On Jun 07, 2015
I think Buhari has great belief in Fashola and Fayemi as his intellectual pillars.

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by DIVINE78: 7:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
Report had it ogogoro was the official water on the presidential aircraft during Jonathan's misrule. shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by BISIXCLUSIVE: 7:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
elohorayodele:
And so!

ok
Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by charlesucheh(m): 7:13pm On Jun 07, 2015
bjdon:
Borno state is on fire and the governor is galavanting to Germany. Chei there is God O!
Read before you talk! Dont talk before you read!!!

1 Like

Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 07, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/photo-shettima-fashola-on-buharis-entourage/

If Buhari leaves country for a meeting its no problem.My concern is I pray history should not repeat itself if VP travel out of the country if you know what I mean.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by ohenhen1: 7:15pm On Jun 07, 2015
Osibanjo is in charge.
Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by M4gunners: 7:16pm On Jun 07, 2015
brownlord:

Amaechi should be among those domestic staff doing chores in Aso villa
Hahaha this is demotion.
Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 07, 2015
The manner some Nigerians respond on the social media shows crass ignorance and plain stupidity. I don't believe that the so called leaders of tomorrow can publicly celebrate their stupidity. Some people are just here to vilify anything and everything that has the President's connection. Graduates who can't write proper English complaining of unemployment. Some claim to have passed with first class and end up as graduate trainees before they are found suitable for employment. Nairaland is a festering ground for lost brains.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by tobtap: 7:20pm On Jun 07, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
The two humble servants.

Whats the difference between a domestic servant and a presidential servant. They are the same thing
well as ur name suggest...u are a MUGU... chief of staff or special assistants are superior appointments and positions...may God help u undecided

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by jimmayoy: 7:21pm On Jun 07, 2015
brownlord:

I feel sorry for you,u ve come this far still u can't see.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by Berrymoss(f): 7:23pm On Jun 07, 2015
heywhytech1:
As much I love PMB, he needs to be fast at things that need urgent attention, travelling up and down is not thing I think Nigeria need now considering the level of degradation past administration caused us. Long Live my President word of advice from me, enough of flying our conditions need fire bridge approach from a set of team yet to be make public.
Its Fire brigade approach . Hate won't let u knw book. Just like ur dull president grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by blackpanda: 7:47pm On Jun 07, 2015
brownlord:

U jst feel its ur duty to be negative at every opportunity. But God pass u. Wicked soul!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thug Arrested For Beheading Police Officer & His Driver In Rivers. PICS / Soldiers Giving Water To Boko Haram Victims (Photos) / Tribunal: The Moment Ajimobi Heard About His Victory (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.