Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,334 members, 7,853,502 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:53 PM

Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany (42769 Views)

Photo Of President Buhari & Osinbajo Smiling Before His Departure To London / Picture Of Igbos In Buhari's Entourage To The USA / S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!! No Igboman On Buhari's Entourage To USA. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by hansad: 7:51pm On Jun 07, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
I see u Fashola cool I see you Shettima on suit shocked

What a wise selection of entourage by Mr President.

Fashola; Next Minister of Justice needs to discuss with the G7 on how
best to prosecute terrorists captured during the imminent battle that
the Nigerian Army will engage in in few weeks from now.

Dambazzau; Next National Security Adviser or Minister of Defence
needs to discuss with G7 members on how assistance can be rendered
by the G7 in areas of security and war against terrorism.

Shettima: Executive Governor and Chief Security Officer of Borno
State needs to give more detailed insight to the G7 on the general
situation of things in Borno State.

And you see Nigeria as an independent country.
Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by preselect(m): 7:55pm On Jun 07, 2015
Mogidi:

SHOCK!!
As Buhari leaves for Germany and he left (hairdresser) Aisha Buhari in charge of Nigeria.

he addressed her as "your excellency" at the inaugural. you think say na mistake?

Cattle rearer ruling through a hairdresser. . .

[size=28pt]make dem go find chibok girls o, or else thunder is on the way[/size]

#WhoStillRemembersChibok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 07, 2015
Back then APC would have accused GEJ of leaving a burning country and gallivanting the globe
We are watching

1 Like

Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 07, 2015
Haters go hug transformer, these are two wise men, not Abatis(Indomine brain) Akpabios.
Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by olumalcolm(m): 8:14pm On Jun 07, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
The two humble servants.

Whats the difference between a domestic servant and a presidential servant. They are the same thing
even ur profile name says it all. Muguuuuuuuu
Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by lastpage: 8:21pm On Jun 07, 2015
elohorayodele:
And so!

We know the daura General took fashola just in case he no hear everything for the meeting

You are right, Jonathan was supposed to be on that Entourage but l heard that he got drunk on "Sapele Water" a.k.a Ogogoro, .......he slept off and could not make the airport on time. grin grin grin

By the way, this General Buhari knows his onions, just look at the brains he is surrounding himself with? kiss kiss

Dangote is not an Engineer but he knows how to attract and surround himself with the best brains he needs to develop his business.

But look at Jonathan: Daft person who surrounds himself with Daft kleptomaniacs!

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by lastpage: 8:23pm On Jun 07, 2015
Babymama1:
Back then APC would have accused GEJ of leaving a burning country and gallivanting the globe
We are watching

Please call fire Brigade .... SEEMS YOU HAVE SET YOUR HOUSE ON FIRE!
shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin

#SaiBaba till 2023! tongue tongue tongue

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by Sacramento4real(m): 8:28pm On Jun 07, 2015
brownlord:
Two domestic staff on Buhari’s Entourage.

Is this what a technocrat like Fashola has been reduced to?

Smh, Nigeria promoting mediocrity since 1899
Do you even know what a meeting of G-7 is all about?Even our state Governors are not allowed in there.If not not that The President is taking Shettimage along,he wouldn't have gone anywhere near there.How many Governors did THE clueless one take along with him during his days as president?Its a meeting of world Leaders,where matters that affects countries,economies and world peace are discussed.Its a gathering of World powers.You don't just attend such meetings,you are invited to come.Why do you think he chose Fashola and Shettima?I see Fashola going places in this new Government.For Shettima,i think he would be debriefing the gathering on the menace of Boko haram been the Governor whose state has been worse hit.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by akoaki(m): 8:40pm On Jun 07, 2015
The two guys look superb in those dresses. Bygone to ridiculous flowing gowns called agbada or babarigas. My dreams come true. Thank God for Nigeria.
Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by anonimi: 8:44pm On Jun 07, 2015
nerodenero:
With Shettima on the entourage, Bokoharam discuss will top the agenda.

Buhari has NO problem with Boko Haram.

His TERRORISTS want Sharia just like himself, so.......

Buhari faults crackdown on Boko Haram
JUNE 3, 2013

Presidential candidate for the Congress for Progressive Change in the 2011 Presidential election, Maj.-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd), has frowned on the emergency rule in parts of the North. He alleged that innocent civilians were being killed in the states.

Buhari speaking during a Liberty FM Hausa Service Programme, Guest of the Week, on Sunday in Kaduna said that Boko Haram members were being killed and their houses demolished unlike the “special treatment” given to the Niger Delta militants by the Federal Government.

More from: http://www.punchng.com/news/joining-apc-not-about-2015-presidency-buhari/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2193460_buharifaultsbokoclampdown_jpega413ed39790bd6df7c30d3a27da2352c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2197070_stopkillingbokoharammembers2_jpeg5f078169b2de9f9501c7a9bbf6933c41

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 07, 2015
Baba Fash is with him... no shaking.
Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:52pm On Jun 07, 2015
brownlord:
Two domestic staff on Buhari’s Entourage.

Is this what a technocrat like Fashola has been reduced to?

Smh, Nigeria promoting mediocrity since 1899
Mumu statement.
Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by tiredface: 8:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
ITS A BUSINESS MEETING, I THINK THEY SHOULD FIND BUHARI ONE GOOD BUSINESS WEAR, PERIOD
Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by anonimi: 9:03pm On Jun 07, 2015
veltany:
how many times shall we see this pics nauw, Nairaland fp sef

This na government-by-photos of a paparazzi president of DECEPTION!

That is why the FRAUDULENT FAILURE Fashola is with him. Expect to see that Alausa cameraman, aresa as im don get promotion to continue DECEIVING his fellow citizens grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by fateemerh(f): 9:09pm On Jun 07, 2015
hmm things dey happen
Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by brownlord: 9:10pm On Jun 07, 2015
Sacramento4real:

Do you even know what a meeting of G-7 is all about?Even our state Governors are not allowed in there.If not not that The President is taking Shettimage along,he wouldn't have gone anywhere near there.How many Governors did THE clueless one take along with him during his days as president?Its a meeting of world Leaders,where matters that affects countries,economies and world peace are discussed.Its a gathering of World powers.You don't just attend such meetings,you are invited to come.Why do you think he chose Fashola and Shettima?I see Fashola going places in this new Government.For Shettima,i think he would be debriefing the gathering on the menace of Boko haram been the Governor whose state has been worse hit.

no one will understand this rubbish you wrote here
Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by Sacramento4real(m): 9:19pm On Jun 07, 2015
brownlord:

no one will understand this rubbish you wrote here
No,big man.Its Only retar.ds like that won't understand it.
Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by brownlord: 9:23pm On Jun 07, 2015
Sacramento4real:

No,big man.Its Only retar.ds like that won't understand it.

Sacramadman please get a life and take your nonsense out of my mention
Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by Yksoul(m): 9:31pm On Jun 07, 2015
NICE PRESIDENT, TRYING TO MEND THE FRIENDSHIP WALL THE CLUELESS DESTROYED
Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by zik4ever: 9:44pm On Jun 07, 2015
Bashing our President Buhari or being fixated with former President GEJ won’t do us any good. Anyway, Nigeria is a very forgiving country. I see people who would have been stoned or lynched in our very recent past, being celebrated today as democrats and progressives. That’s the Nigerian spirit. In a few months or years, this internet insults and ethnic/regional exchanges may give way -I just hope! Even a few persons who committed publicly known atrocities and were being vilified for violating public trust are now being mentioned as potential appointees. I see politicians exploiting our differences to advance their private agendas. It’s a vicious cycle and I don’t envy anyone who comes here to insult a fellow citizen because of a politician.
Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by Iyoma2(f): 9:50pm On Jun 07, 2015
Fashola is wearing bend down select stuff, n why is he not wearing tie
Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by Bigdreams(m): 9:55pm On Jun 07, 2015
We do hope this brings the required.

Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by OgeniBravo: 10:00pm On Jun 07, 2015
We don dey have steady power supply for my area in Agbowo. E no go better for anyone wey no dey wish President Buhari well!
Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by seunfape(m): 10:02pm On Jun 07, 2015
this man started the govt with travel.no minister ntn ntn traveling always
Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by dotune(m): 11:42pm On Jun 07, 2015
Fashola the most popular governor of all time. It sure means he's gonna be at the centre of Baba's govt
Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by preselect(m): 3:42am On Jun 08, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
I see u Fashola cool I see you Shettima on suit shocked

What a wise selection of entourage by Mr President.

Fashola; Next Minister of Justice needs to discuss with the G7 on how
best to prosecute terrorists captured during the imminent battle that
the Nigerian Army will engage in in few weeks from now.

Dambazzau; Next National Security Adviser or Minister of Defence
needs to discuss with G7 members on how assistance can be rendered
by the G7 in areas of security and war against terrorism.

Shettima: Executive Governor and Chief Security Officer of Borno
State needs to give more detailed insight to the G7 on the general
situation of things in Borno State

[size=15pt]when his state is on fire? bombs flying all over his own capital city? He vanishes from the field of fire and you are here eulogizing him?

this is what happens when people think with their anus[/size]

[size=28pt]Mallam Shettima and Mallam Buhari, go and look for the Chibok Girls.[/size]

#ShettimaIsHopeless

Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by Justinah4life: 8:03am On Jun 08, 2015
LesbianBoy:
Make them start work na! angry
. Where is the 1naira to 1dollar campaing. No fuel, water or light, yet Baba one chance is busy traveling, training himself for 8yrs.
Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by Horo(m): 8:56am On Jun 08, 2015
elohorayodele:
And so!

We know the daura General took fashola just in case he no hear everything for the meeting
fool you don't know world's best leaders excel using the best b rain within them
Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by witken89(m): 10:22am On Jun 08, 2015
URGENT EMPLOYMENT!!!
HIGHCLASS GROUP OF COMPANIES NIGERIA LTD.
is a new consultancy firm established in
Owerri, Imo State Nigeria and needs to urgently employ only qualified persons to fill up these urgent vacant positions in the company;
1) Manager
2) Database manager
3) Business development Officer(BDO)
4) Receptionist
5) Software Engineer.
6) System Analyst
7) Site Supervisor
cool system engineers (5)
9) Lab Technicians
10) Drivers
11) Logistics/Procurement Officer
12) Cook(s)
13) Human Resource Officer (HRO)
14) Senior manager
15) Accountant
16) Network Engineer
17) Office Assistant(s)
18) Sales manager

REQUIREMENTS.
Nce, Ond, Hnd, Bsc, Btech, Msc, Phd & at least a good SSCE result.
Please Note:
1)Candidates Must be resident in either Imo, Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu, States or within any south south states.
How to Apply:
interested persons should send their CV
to highclassplc@gmail.com, PMB 3039, or send the following: full name,
educational qualification(s), current location,
e-mail address, gender, phone number to the company's Human Resource(HR) on
08101690007. Only successful candidates would be
shortlisted and invited for the interview.
NOTE:
1)The interview date would be
communicated to ONLY shortlisted candidates.
2) Application closes on the 15th of june 2015.
Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by wealth123: 11:14am On Jun 08, 2015
The National assembly that will ratify his team of ministers will be inaugurated tomorrow so be calm bro, Buhari is working. He cannot do anything outside the constitution.

heywhytech1:
As much I love PMB, he needs to be fast at things that need urgent attention, travelling up and down is not thing I think Nigeria need now considering the level of degradation past administration caused us. Long Live my President word of advice from me, enough of flying our conditions need fire brigage approach from a set of team yet to be make public.
Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 1:44pm On Jun 08, 2015
preselect:

[size=15pt]when his state is on fire? bombs flying all over his own capital city? He vanishes from the field of fire and you are here eulogizing him?

this is what happens when preselect thinks with his anus[/size]

[size=28pt]Mallam Shettima and Mallam Buhari, go and look for the Chibok Girls.[/size]

#ShettimaIsHopeless
Perfect! cheesy
Re: Photo: Shettima, Fashola On Buhari’s Entourage Before His Departure To Germany by preselect(m): 9:50pm On Jun 08, 2015
[size=20pt]
Rumpelstiltskin:
I come from a lineage of Perfect Morons ! cheesy
[/size]

[size=14pt]Mods I have pleaded with you all, pls notify me ONLY when a human being quotes me angry[/size]

[size=28pt]Buhari where are the girls[/size]

#BuhariWhereAreTheGirls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tribunal: The Moment Ajimobi Heard About His Victory (Photos) / DSS Storms Residence Of Taiwo Akerele, Former Obaseki’s Chief Of Staff / Femi Fani-Kayode In Kano For Yusuf Buhari's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.