Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

What To Do On Your 1st Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Do On Your 1st Date? (2299 Views)

Post Your 1st 2016 Selfie (as E Dey Hot) / Met Him On Skype And Got Pregnant For Him On 1st Date (with Pixs) / HE Had Sex With His Crush On Their 1st Date, "Should He Take Her Serious? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do On Your 1st Date? by rawlings(m): 12:12am On Sep 17, 2006
Hey ya'll, i know everyone have tasted this before as in having a first date with a lady, But i want us to talk more on the better way to entertain your first date with a lady or your 1st date with a guy.?
Re: What To Do On Your 1st Date? by Oracle(m): 7:36pm On Sep 17, 2006
Well, dating mostly has to do with chatting,eating and drinking in a restaurant.
so i guess the best thing would be to talk about something interesting, something you know your partner would readily want to talk about.

and don't forget to go to a very good spot for the food
you won't want to have a date at[b] IYA BASIRA'S [/b] buka
Re: What To Do On Your 1st Date? by Busta(f): 3:07am On Sep 18, 2006
really talkin and gettin to know each other and make sure that itsnot talk bout u alone.

If i see a bit of connection, might move in for a bit of touchy touchy, just to feel the level of currents that'll be flowin tongue
Re: What To Do On Your 1st Date? by IroroRoyal(f): 7:39am On Sep 18, 2006
@Busta , but ask WHAT DO YOU DO 4 A LIVEING?
Re: What To Do On Your 1st Date? by Busta(f): 11:55pm On Sep 18, 2006
Leaving where?
For the date or from the date
Re: What To Do On Your 1st Date? by Necorios(m): 1:01am On Sep 19, 2006
Me ton,i jst had a date,and i think she's in love wit me2 but each tym i ask her out she always says she's busy bt d fact stil remain dat she's gat her mind on me!
Re: What To Do On Your 1st Date? by iice(f): 6:33am On Sep 19, 2006
Hmmmmm i don't usually do dates, am more of a chill out kindda person, getting to know each other. Talk, talk, gist, talk, gist lol yeah so i can feel out the person and know how he thinks. But if we had to go out, it'd be to eat and have a walk/stroll lol.

@Necorios, wake up man. She's always busy but you think she's in love with you? me thinks you in love with yourselfLmfao, rock never jam a hard place tongue
Re: What To Do On Your 1st Date? by bluenubian(f): 6:39am On Sep 19, 2006
going to the movies or restaurant is not always the best idea, best thing is to do something fun that takes ur mind off being nervous, like mini golf, bowling, play at the beach, something to make u both laugh and have fun
Re: What To Do On Your 1st Date? by rawlings(m): 10:40am On Sep 19, 2006
Men i mean having a date like in a Restaurant.So wat are the major topics you gonna hit out at ur opined?
Re: What To Do On Your 1st Date? by dolliepie(f): 10:48am On Sep 19, 2006
@icee me too o,to me its fun,takn ,strolln and holdn hands.
Re: What To Do On Your 1st Date? by rawlings(m): 9:09am On Sep 21, 2006
na wa 4 una oo.So thats how u guys go about ur first date.That mean the girl will be tired at the end of the day.Goshhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What To Do On Your 1st Date? by iice(f): 12:06pm On Sep 21, 2006
rawlings:

na wa 4 una oo.So thats how u guys go about your first date.That mean the girl will be tired at the end of the day.Goshhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Was she supposed to be full of energy at the end of the day? tongue
Re: What To Do On Your 1st Date? by momoney1(m): 5:36pm On Sep 21, 2006
gist gist gist, in the end you know each other better cool
Re: What To Do On Your 1st Date? by IroroRoyal(f): 2:46am On Sep 23, 2006
@ busta
Hmmmmm! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What To Do On Your 1st Date? by kiki(f): 3:04am On Sep 23, 2006
get freaky grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What To Do On Your 1st Date? by Freewilly(f): 3:07am On Sep 23, 2006
kiki:

get freaky grin grin grin grin grin grin

That's what I'm talking about grin
Re: What To Do On Your 1st Date? by kiki(f): 3:08am On Sep 23, 2006
lol grin grin grin
Re: What To Do On Your 1st Date? by Freewilly(f): 3:14am On Sep 23, 2006
Funny I need a date for real cry cry cry cry cry
Re: What To Do On Your 1st Date? by kiki(f): 3:17am On Sep 23, 2006
i tot yall was talkin yesterday
Re: What To Do On Your 1st Date? by Freewilly(f): 3:21am On Sep 23, 2006
Yup but I never had the caurage to ask her out cry cry I'm gone try tonight though. I have some smokes tonight so that should help
Re: What To Do On Your 1st Date? by kiki(f): 3:32am On Sep 23, 2006
k well maybe it will
Re: What To Do On Your 1st Date? by rawlings(m): 10:13pm On Sep 23, 2006
Heya!!! girls in da room tell me what will u expect a guy to say or to do to you on a first date that will interest you
Re: What To Do On Your 1st Date? by segun111(m): 12:52am On Sep 24, 2006
What will I do on my first date? The first thing out of my mind would be sex, I will like to establish the line of communication first by talking about who I am, what I like, what my future plans are as a start then perhaps she will open up to me later by not being intimidated and from there we can then plan for another date so we can get to know more about each other. Then whatever follows will be our business period.
Re: What To Do On Your 1st Date? by kokoletz(m): 1:20am On Sep 24, 2006
My first day hmmmmmm! I will drop da bomb say I wan marry am final.
Re: What To Do On Your 1st Date? by kiki(f): 1:50am On Sep 24, 2006
damn if any man tell me that i'm just gon run
Re: What To Do On Your 1st Date? by kokoletz(m): 2:14am On Sep 24, 2006
Kiki u aint gonna do that or dnt you knw men are scarce u better hold me tight.
Re: What To Do On Your 1st Date? by kiki(f): 2:17am On Sep 24, 2006
men are scarce so i got to hold on tight to u damn that cracks me up grin grin grin grin
Re: What To Do On Your 1st Date? by kokoletz(m): 2:28am On Sep 24, 2006
Kiki am very sorry for spoiling ur day am just trying to make fun girl dont be annoyed plsssssss.
Re: What To Do On Your 1st Date? by kiki(f): 2:35am On Sep 24, 2006
nah i was just messin with ya
Re: What To Do On Your 1st Date? by kokoletz(m): 2:55am On Sep 24, 2006
Thanks girl. I know I can count on you.
Re: What To Do On Your 1st Date? by segun111(m): 4:01pm On Sep 24, 2006
Have fun and ask for more dates if all is well.
Re: What To Do On Your 1st Date? by rawlings(m): 9:19am On Sep 25, 2006
Hello nice man that pretty ok but i bet you a good date deserves another.So try making ur 1st date interesting.U cant say bkos everything body is knowing thire self,talking about future and other stuff then u will do the same NO!! it all depends on you,u can start with a very interesting topic

(1) (2) (Reply)

Me Gay? Tufiakwa / Romantic Section Cafe / Why Nigerian Ladies Are Nicer To White Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.