Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,854 members, 7,817,528 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. (83884 Views)

Osinbajo And President Macron Of France At G7 Summit (Photo) / Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) / Buhari Explains What Is On His ‘wish List’ For The G7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by xandy84: 5:26pm On Jun 08, 2015
Where he seats does not make any different to millions of Nigerians. All we wanted is Change and fulfilling his numerous promises. It time to sit home and start fixing the country.. Enough of this propaganda abeg...
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 08, 2015
That's the extent of your primitive thinking. So because servants do it in Nigeria, then it's not a sign of confidence? Have you ever seen a boss walk around a company? I guess not. Sometimes they will have their hands behind their back. Let me school you some more:

People in leadership positions often hold their hands behind their back... it's a pose that shows power, and confidence, as it exposes the vulnerable parts of the body. It also improves your posture and opens up the air ways, so you gain more energy and feel more confident as you do this. -simplybodylanguage.com

Hands behind the back: When you see someone standing with his hands behind his back, then know that he is probably feeling confident. He may be feeling confident because he is a confident person or because he believes he’s on top of matters in a current situation. Maybe the people he’s talking with are talking about a topic he’s well-familiar with. -2knowmysyself.com

A common confident pose with hands is held lightly in front or behind the back (this is typical of royalty and presidents). -changingminds.org

dumodust:

if you said its the stance of an ex-general of the army, I will agree but sign of confidence? No no
Put your hands by the sides where everyone can see them, its people that receive orders like servants that put their hands together behind and in front like people tied with rope

2 Likes

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by crisycent: 5:28pm On Jun 08, 2015
I hope they are interpreting in hausa?
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by emzila(m): 5:29pm On Jun 08, 2015
i feel great for where God is taking this country to, through Buhari. Nigeria is now placed side by side with tha of America with the consent of world leaders at a great occasion like this.
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by Graphene(m): 5:30pm On Jun 08, 2015
Did anyone notice that obama and PMB sat same way as the flags
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by wiseoneking: 5:30pm On Jun 08, 2015
elwasee:
That moment when your president seats gallantly with the US President....

You can buoyantly hold your Nigerian passport and dance shoki on the streets of Texas.

#NoRushToThisGreatness
The global pride on its way!!
Because he sat behind Obama. Crazy thought.
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by mrmetoo1: 5:33pm On Jun 08, 2015
dealslip:
He is probably thinking, what the hell am I doing in the midst of these children. They were in high school when I was first president. Great grandfather Buhari

Another arrogant blatant display of ignorance. He's not even the oldest there President Ellen Johnson Sirleaf is 76 years old. A little research will do you a lot of good. Merkel ain't no spring chicken either she's 60.

1 Like

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by frisky2good(m): 5:33pm On Jun 08, 2015
OBJ met almost all the world leaders when he first got into office but only his Ota farm improved at the end of his 8 years in power. Let's not give credit to our president meeting with world leaders until we begin to feel the impact of these meetings. Let's not crucify them either. We should just see it as our president doing what we are paying him to do. I just pray that very soon there will be enough jobs so that all the political e-warriors will be able to make a decent living.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by lexsals4real(m): 5:33pm On Jun 08, 2015
dumodust:
Why is Pmb's hands always behind his back? and that group pic looked anything but gallant, he looked rather aloof, isolated in the wrong crowd
but I like his trady grin
how abt this?

2 Likes

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:35pm On Jun 08, 2015
elwasee:

You can buoyantly hold your Nigerian passport and dance shoki on the streets of Texas.

#NoRushToThisGreatness
too much of everything is annoying.
This madness of Buhari's pics with leaders @ G7 is too much & getting boring
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 08, 2015
uzolexis:
OP dance shoki cos Buhari is sitting beside Obama Is Obama God....inferiority complex wont kill Africans o undecided undecided
cool

1 Like

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by tefund(m): 5:38pm On Jun 08, 2015
elwasee:

#NoRushToThisGreatness

let wish him well

1 Like

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by Fellonigerians: 5:40pm On Jun 08, 2015
That is where our President is supposed to be sitting... But, he should beware of the fine print in any document given to him by the world leaders...

Hail to our Chief!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by dealslip(f): 5:43pm On Jun 08, 2015
mrmetoo1:

Another arrogant blatant display of ignorance. He's not even the oldest there President Ellen Johnson Sirleaf is 76 years old. A little research will do you a lot of good. Merkel ain't no spring chicken either she's 60.

Voltron you dey vex, no vex oh! Sirleaf and Buhari have something in common, they are from Africa where old men are the leaders of tomorrow. Nonsense and ingredient
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 5:43pm On Jun 08, 2015
elwasee:

#NoRushToThisGreatness

@Op, I think you don't know the meaning of gallant. So you expect him to sit on the floor before, inferior complex at work again.
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by bond77(m): 5:46pm On Jun 08, 2015
dumodust:
Why is Pmb's hands always behind his back? and that group pic looked anything but gallant, he looked rather aloof, isolated in the wrong crowd

The military posture is still in his blood, once a general always a general. So don't blame him.
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by Habeyy(m): 5:46pm On Jun 08, 2015
FreeGlobe:

yeah right. We have not even seen any pic of world leaders talking with baba brainless besides snapping pics with them
thank you for shutting him up,I really don't know how most Nigerians reason ...what is it with snapping pictures .musician,basket ballers do pose with Obama and nothing happen...
why freaking out when the president of over 180 million people does what what countless number of people who might not even have any post does.
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 08, 2015
ilugunboy:
The world leaders simply didn't just have any iota of regards for Jonathan......he also lacks the leadership charisma too....

We simply just lacked foreign policy direction under Jonathan....to the point of SA rubbing salt on our sores.

This negatively robbed off on Nigeria and Nigerians that are used to being accorded pride of place.
that simply tell how stupid u an ur PMB becoz Gej refuse their gay law act was the beginning of hate,...u better advice ur babaonechance concerning silly decision he is about making by so call G7 we don't Gay law act,..
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by seangy4konji: 5:51pm On Jun 08, 2015
gOODLUCK USUALLY STAND at the back...

Cluessless man with no Poise.

elwasee:
They took series of pics though. PMB was at the front row of so many.

I love his Swag.
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by MRLANNISTER(m): 5:52pm On Jun 08, 2015
elwasee:

#NoRushToThisGreatness

Even for Ecowas summit na back Jonathan dey stay.
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by MRLANNISTER(m): 5:53pm On Jun 08, 2015
elwasee:

#NoRushToThisGreatness

Even for Ecowas summit na back Jonad.aft dey stay.
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by youngguru23(m): 5:56pm On Jun 08, 2015
GOD BLESS NIGERIA via www.postnaija.com
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by AAinEqGuinea: 6:00pm On Jun 08, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
FROM ISAAC ANUMIHE, ABUJA

Following 50 per cent drop in revenue, inflation and the high cost of living, the Federal Government has commenced the review of the Remuneration Act which will affect what the president, vice president, governors, and others will earn.

The review will also affect the remunera­tions of other political officeholders including the ministers, the National Assembly mem­bers and the judiciary.

Speaking exclusively to Daily Sun at the weekend, Chairman of Revenue Mobilisa­tion Allocation and Fiscal Commission (RMAFC), Elias Mbam, said the review is undergoing a process to determine whether it will be reviewed upward or downward.

He, however, noted that given the harsh realities on ground, the 2008 Remuneration Act must be reviewed.

“The commission is not insensitive to the realities on ground. There is a drop in the oil price, there is a general economic downward trend. Many states are even finding it difficult to pay salaries. In view of this situation, the commission has commenced the review of the remuneration of the present Act of 2008 and by the time we conclude, we will make public our position with regard to the new Remu­neration Act,” he said.

Mbam said the commission will consider other things in tandem with what is happening in other parts of the world.

“The thing is that we are not working in isolation of other parts of the world. We are also looking at what is obtainable elsewhere. What is being paid in the private sector. What type of work do you do? What are the risks? Does the work require the allowance that you are earning? What are the shortcomings of the present Remuneration Act? What is the rate of inflation? So, it is not something you just say, increase or decrease. But certainly, there will be some changes,” he emphasized.

On the time-frame of the new remuneration law, the chairman said it should come up with a new proposal before the end of the third quarter.

“It is before the end of September because when we come out with our new proposal, it will still go through the National Assembly for the executive arm of the government. But for the legislators, our determined emolument is final. When we conclude, whatever we decide for the legislators is final. But that of the executive will still go through legislative process. But whatever they will decide finally will not be more than what the commission decided,” Mbam noted..

At the moment, the President earns N3.51 million per year, Vice President (N3.03 mil­lion), Minister (N2.02 million), Minister of State (N1.95 million) and Special Adviser (N1.94 million), Governor (N2.22 million), Deputy Governor (N2.11 million), and Com­missioners
(N1.33 million).

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=122687

Cc: lalasticlala, Ngakwe, Ishilove

Yet Buhari only earns a laughable fraction of what the other presidential attendees earn annually to run a country whose population is greater than some at that very table.

Hard not to be corrupt when asked to be a savior

Obama's salary (in naira) 79,580,000 (making over 20x what Buhari makes)
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by soulhighman(m): 6:02pm On Jun 08, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Why are world leaders not talking to Buhari?
You are soo daft, u see him in the front row of G7 meeting, You are still asking such a silly question when your common sense should have told you the answer. Truly, common. sense is not common.
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by wirelessmaster: 6:04pm On Jun 08, 2015
Please, all the people postings here should know that there are differences between being invited to attend a G8 (now G7) meeting and the attendance of a global or regional meeting or an invitation to attend an event where other leaders are invited.

It is on record that OBJ was specially honoured by being invited to G8 meetings. By then, this is a great honour in Africa. When Yar'adua became president, he was not invited. Nigeria specifically protested the stoppage of invitation of Nigerian leader immediately OBJ left.Later it was granted, but the status was not the same as that of OBJ invitation.

That is why I know that despite all the dollar spent and propaganda machinery, Queen of England and US president can never attend the centenary event celebrated by GEJ and Anyim.

PMB is a respected leader by being invited even before he was sworn in. The greetings from foreign Ambassadors in Nigeria from their presidents is an attestation to this.

GEJ tried his best. One on One GEJ can not win Atiku in that 2011 primary. He cannot even get 20% of the total vote. He was destined to rule. Those who understand the language of the gods of Nigeria stood for him till day break during the primary and after the primary before Pa Edwin Clark started to steal the show. During that primary, there is a man that wore white buba and sokoto and white leather slippers conveying the charisma of the gods of the nation. After the victory, he soon forgot....
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by CSTR2: 6:04pm On Jun 08, 2015
\
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by teufelein(f): 6:08pm On Jun 08, 2015
no matter the lies the monkey elect Buhari aka buhari remains an almajiri, certificate forger, bokoharamist...no 2 ways about it, the silly foool, buhari was invited simply because of what germans hoped to get from the zoo aka nigeria, nobody takes you dark baboons and dark monkeys here as far as i'm concerned, serious. everywhere in germany people discuss Biafra.

the [size=13pt]gormless dullard jihadist elect Buhari aka almajiri president of the Zoo aka nigeria, buhari[/size]..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by anonimi: 6:08pm On Jun 08, 2015
Seated beside but completely IGNORED in favour of gisting with the educated Liberian president on his right.

As it was in the PAST is now & ever shall be with Brainless Buhari.

How did we end up with this buffoon as change

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2015632_buhariignored14_jpegb7e8701bab7f5ae06537837721bc3bf4

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by mrmetoo1: 6:09pm On Jun 08, 2015
dealslip:

Voltron you dey vex, no vex oh! Sirleaf and Buhari have something in common, they are from Africa where old men are the leaders of tomorrow. Nonsense and ingredient

Well Sirleaf is an old woman, so old men and women. I reply ppl depending on how ignorant they sound. I didn't respond to you that way.. did I? smiley

Anyway I wasn't justifying old people being leaders, I was just trying to point out to the guy that he wasn't the oldest in that group. Then again what have the "young" ones done for us?
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by czarr(m): 6:10pm On Jun 08, 2015
dumodust:
.....it's a military stance.
those of us who have a background I'm military often stand that way unconsciously.
Re: PMB Seats Gallantly Besides Obama In The G7 Summit. by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:10pm On Jun 08, 2015
ilugunboy:
The world leaders simply didn't just have any iota of regards for Jonathan......he also lacks the leadership charisma too....

My brother, you get am finish.
Jonathan lacked that leadership aura.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Udom Emmanuel Receiving Bukola Saraki In Government House, Uyo (More Photos) / Sowore Pictured With Falana After Release From Prison / "Photos Of MC Oluomo & Kids Abroad While He Sends Other's Kids To Go Get Killed"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.