Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) (60729 Views)

Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) / Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) / Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) by tociano009(m): 5:39pm On Jun 08, 2015
shocked
Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:39pm On Jun 08, 2015
kwencypresh:
aww dat so sweet
wish MUhdG can do same for me bt he is nt dat romantic cry
will you m..... me?
Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) by periwyte2(m): 5:40pm On Jun 08, 2015
Lovely
Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) by StepTwo: 5:40pm On Jun 08, 2015
apart from Davido, wetin d rest go fit sing for my babe now?

Na why i no d like jagajaga babe.
Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) by chesterlee(m): 5:40pm On Jun 08, 2015
Real cool.....

A Romantic brother like me
Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) by jayben(m): 5:40pm On Jun 08, 2015
Latest trend in town
Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) by TheSonOfMark(m): 5:40pm On Jun 08, 2015
Courageous of him though. Most guys are still somewhat gamophobic.
Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) by ebamma(m): 5:40pm On Jun 08, 2015
softnipples:
S
hey cutie,
Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:41pm On Jun 08, 2015
Sexxkillz:
Seems this is the latest trend in town. . . Trust Nigerians to take it overboard (AS ALWAYS). Soon, we'll see someone proposing inside molue, on top of a moving train, inside tipper, on top of horse, in the cinema, in the middle of traffic on 3rd mainland bridge while recording it with the aim of uploading on youtube, instagram etc. . . Trust Nigerians.

Dem no dey gree carry last.
sexkilz, where v u been?
licking you like my puppy
Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) by Nicepoker(m): 5:41pm On Jun 08, 2015
chommy2244:
kissChei dis is so sweet ooooo, how I wish I can have a sweet guy lik dis for a hubby
just pray
Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) by tociano009(m): 5:42pm On Jun 08, 2015
kwencypresh:
aww dat so sweet
wish MUhdG can do same for me bt he is nt dat romantic cry
grin grin
Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) by SAMBARRY: 5:42pm On Jun 08, 2015
It's already happening grin grin
Sexxkillz:
Seems this is the latest trend in town. . . Trust Nigerians to take it overboard (AS ALWAYS). Soon, we'll see someone proposing inside molue, on top of a moving train, inside tipper, on top of horse, in the cinema, in the middle of traffic on 3rd mainland bridge while recording it with the aim of uploading on youtube, instagram etc. . . Trust Nigerians.

Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) by b0rn2fuck(m): 5:43pm On Jun 08, 2015
I give up
Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) by bigerboy200: 5:43pm On Jun 08, 2015
Nice one..
Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) by Amynature(f): 5:44pm On Jun 08, 2015
kwencypresh:
aww dat so sweet wish MUhdG can do same for me bt he is nt dat romantic cry
hahahahahahha, teach him to be.
Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) by komek(m): 5:44pm On Jun 08, 2015
ebamma:
oh boy u never die
I don't think this is the original sexkillz o. Cos that guy was a terrorist.
Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) by ebamma(m): 5:44pm On Jun 08, 2015
softnipples:
Rubbish undecided
Someone is jealous
Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 08, 2015
Who knows..
Maybe she said yes under shock undecided

Just saying...who am I to know
Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) by bigerboy200: 5:46pm On Jun 08, 2015
Na belle I go use propose to bae..
Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) by killercute16(m): 5:46pm On Jun 08, 2015
OkikiOluwa1:
OK.
If I m that girl, I ll turn the guy down.
Why?
Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) by Iffffffy(f): 5:46pm On Jun 08, 2015
Sexxkillz:

wia ve u been
Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) by Pheals(f): 5:47pm On Jun 08, 2015
โ€in my own case u will need the help of ketty pery
and beyouce nicki !!!!โ€Žู†

1 Like

Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) by Leonidas1: 5:47pm On Jun 08, 2015
Sexxkillz:

grin grin grin
Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 08, 2015
the girl too fine abeg...chei cheesy
Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) by Adaahjacob(m): 5:48pm On Jun 08, 2015
Bros I need to pay my tuition fee pls, any contribution from u will b higher appreciated.
Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) by Seriallinks(m): 5:48pm On Jun 08, 2015
Sexxkillz:

Where you disappeared go brah? LOL grin Welcome back!
Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 08, 2015
chommy2244:
kissChei dis is so sweet ooooo, how I wish I can have a sweet guy lik dis for a hubby
Thank God you said sweet hubby. Because the ceremony doesn't defined the marriage
Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) by charlesucheh(m): 5:49pm On Jun 08, 2015
What now happens when these artist are no more?
Guy! If she go gree, she go gree ni!!! inviting Beyonce, tuface, Lagbaja etc really won't detect if she really loves you. If she can't accept your proposal under a naive circumstance, then it means her love for you needs to be configured always to stay strog. GUY NA YOU GO TIRE O
Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) by Setaje(f): 5:49pm On Jun 08, 2015
I just don't see anything good in public proposal. I really don't.
Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) by Amynature(f): 5:49pm On Jun 08, 2015
Lovely
Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) by kwencypresh(f): 5:49pm On Jun 08, 2015
Amynature:
hahahahahahha, teach him to be.
v tried bt he is nt co-operating
Re: Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) by Ahmed4002(m): 5:49pm On Jun 08, 2015
MuhdG:
Enh. You said u dont like terry G. I would have invited him
sai ka kira ma ta Rara . masu gudu su gudu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bankers are very Fake and Stingy!!! living a borrowed lifestyle,ladies beware! / I Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is A Prostitute / The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.