Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

A Nigeria Professor Has Claimed To Have Permanent Cure For HIV/AIDS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nigeria Professor Has Claimed To Have Permanent Cure For HIV/AIDS (1381 Views)

Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant / My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigeria Professor Has Claimed To Have Permanent Cure For HIV/AIDS by morereb10: 8:42pm On Jun 08, 2015
In spite of the growing concerns by some sections in Nigeria over the claims of a cure for the dreaded Human Immunodeficiency Virus and Acquired Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV/AIDS) that have for years eluded erudite scientists all over the world.

A Nigeria university don, Professor Maduike Ezeibe has insisted that he stands by his cure for the virus.

Prof. Ezeibe

Ezeibe a Professor of Veterinary Medicine Michal Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike, Abia State, has reiterated that his current therapy is authentic and effective adding that his discovery is a major breakthrough in the search of for the cure of the virus.

The professor made this disclosure while speaking with Southern City News in his office. He further stated that his research into this therapy known as ‘Antivrit’ (Anti-Viral Therapy) started in 1994 as his own quest to be part of the solution to finding cure for the global scourge called HIV/AIDS that have claimed many life all over the world.

Ezeibe stated that his breakthrough took 19 years of hard work culminating in 2013 when he discover this therapy which he said has been published in the British Journal of Medicine and Medical Research and in an American-based medical journal known as The Health.
Advertisement

The university don opined that he decided to publish his findings in order to prove to those that doubt that a black man is capable of finding cure for HIV/AIDS.

He further boasted that his therapy remains valid and effective that could be verify anywhere in the world under same condition and pointed out that the two minerals –aluminum silicate (kaolin) and magnesium silicate used in the production of the therapy are in large deposits in Umuahia and other parts of Abia State adding that this make the therapy cheaper and at the reach of all HIV/ACIDS patients. - See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/06/a-nigeria-professor-has-claimed-to-have.html#sthash.KsWMlq8v.dpuf

Re: A Nigeria Professor Has Claimed To Have Permanent Cure For HIV/AIDS by MEGGATRON(m): 8:45pm On Jun 08, 2015
prof mi!.......how many bowl of burukutu you don take? Na so kingtom talk when he take 3 bottles of ogidiga.

Why the drugs come dey inside that small nylon,

1 Like

Re: A Nigeria Professor Has Claimed To Have Permanent Cure For HIV/AIDS by morereb10: 8:57pm On Jun 08, 2015
cc lalasticlala ishilove
Re: A Nigeria Professor Has Claimed To Have Permanent Cure For HIV/AIDS by czarr(m): 10:49pm On Jun 08, 2015
....we shouldn't brush this pple aside. a prophet is not respected in his country ___the bible
Re: A Nigeria Professor Has Claimed To Have Permanent Cure For HIV/AIDS by uncleck: 11:03pm On Jun 08, 2015
The story is not complete. Has it been tested? Where? With who? What was the result? Does he yet have patent for it? What is the reaction of other scientists?
I believe you can do more though...
Re: A Nigeria Professor Has Claimed To Have Permanent Cure For HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 08, 2015
has it been tested and trusted?
Re: A Nigeria Professor Has Claimed To Have Permanent Cure For HIV/AIDS by OKNkanu(m): 11:11pm On Jun 08, 2015
You may be right Sir........ But the way this our Country is...... I find it hard to believe you.... But Yet..... Goodluck!!
Re: A Nigeria Professor Has Claimed To Have Permanent Cure For HIV/AIDS by wasiudvd(m): 11:48pm On Jun 08, 2015
dem go descend on this man soon grin the way he carried d drug sef no go wan make person believe.
Re: A Nigeria Professor Has Claimed To Have Permanent Cure For HIV/AIDS by brize(m): 11:54pm On Jun 08, 2015
hope its true
Re: A Nigeria Professor Has Claimed To Have Permanent Cure For HIV/AIDS by seangy4konji: 11:57pm On Jun 08, 2015
ok
Re: A Nigeria Professor Has Claimed To Have Permanent Cure For HIV/AIDS by IamLEGEND1: 12:02am On Jun 09, 2015
see as d guy take hold d tin.....
how we go dey take diz kind tin wen we no dey even try package d stuff wella
Re: A Nigeria Professor Has Claimed To Have Permanent Cure For HIV/AIDS by Annblender(f): 12:32pm On Jun 09, 2015
Hi Prof, if you are really real like Dr. DF please put your contact for chat up one can meet you.
Re: A Nigeria Professor Has Claimed To Have Permanent Cure For HIV/AIDS by kevin30: 8:52pm On Oct 19, 2015
Hi, i am nahshon boaz my heart is full of joy for what DROGUNSPELLCASTER@gmail.com the traditional healer has done for me, i was diagnose with HIV/AIDS for the past four years, i thought my life was going to end like that, cause i thought there is no cure for this deadly disease, until i came across a testimony of a young man who said that he was cure with the herbal medicine of Dr OGUN, initially i thought it was a scam testimony but i said i must also try this man to see if it true or false testimony. so i contacted this man through his email and he response to my emails and told me what to do, i kindly did what he ask me to do, and he sent me his herbal medicine and instructed me on how i will be taking them daily, i kindly follows the precaution and after some weeks i went for medical check up and my result came out with Negative.i want to use this medium to inform everyone living with HIV/AIDS to stop wasting time on medical drugs and contact Dr OGUN the traditional healer for some herbal medicine that will cure you once and for all. Please contact him through his email:OGUNSELLCASTER@gmail.com please note that this man is 100% trusted and guarantee.
Re: A Nigeria Professor Has Claimed To Have Permanent Cure For HIV/AIDS by bitchcrafts: 2:47pm On Jun 21, 2016
Fasting dey suspend memory?

(1) (Reply)

28 Rules Of Life..... / Friendships With Opposite Sex In Marriage / Why Does This Older Woman/coworker Stare At Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.