Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,648 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Why Does This Older Woman/coworker Stare At Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does This Older Woman/coworker Stare At Me? (1375 Views)

Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman / Man Marries An Older Woman And This Has Got People Talking. See Photos / 10 Signs A Married Woman Coworker Is Sexually Attracted To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does This Older Woman/coworker Stare At Me? by mamagee3(f): 10:19pm On Sep 30, 2015
Hi guys, I have this older coworker who is female would during slow hours at work just sits down on a stool and just stare at me for like ten minutes nonstop. The funny part is sometimes she just picks her nose as she stares. grin grin.

I don't want to ask her because it will seem rude to ask an older woman why she keeps staring at me. What do you all think?
Re: Why Does This Older Woman/coworker Stare At Me? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 30, 2015
Next time she does same just slap her ok....

1 Like

Re: Why Does This Older Woman/coworker Stare At Me? by 9niceguy(m): 10:23pm On Sep 30, 2015
Asking her will be better than the answers you'll get here... She's in the right place to tell you what exactly is running her mind
Re: Why Does This Older Woman/coworker Stare At Me? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 30, 2015
As I am reading ur story I just dey picture the face of an old woman picking nose and staring at u.....the picture am seeing is very hilarious.....grin..there are so many things that could be the reason she is staring at u but if u ask me I think she is a lesbian.

....but it could also be something else...u just need to ask her politely..
Re: Why Does This Older Woman/coworker Stare At Me? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 30, 2015
Maybe u look like a loved daughter she'd lost?
Re: Why Does This Older Woman/coworker Stare At Me? by Joskiro50: 10:51pm On Sep 30, 2015
She be like 'children of nowadays, see d way dis one dey form lyk say we no pass through her stage' grin
Re: Why Does This Older Woman/coworker Stare At Me? by CivilzedTyger(m): 10:55pm On Sep 30, 2015
She hates you, kill her b4 she kills u
Re: Why Does This Older Woman/coworker Stare At Me? by Jenny1010(f): 10:57pm On Sep 30, 2015
Love grin

(1) (Reply)

My Dramatic Experience With A School Mate / Please Help, How Can I Breakup & Forget About Him / Why Does My Mother Treat My Younger Brother Better Than I?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.