Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:20 PM

How Will You Handle This Situation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will You Handle This Situation? (752 Views)

How Do You Handle Financial Issues In Your Relationship? / When Your Boyfriend Calls Way Too Much, Ladies How Do You Handle This? / How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You Handle This Situation? by fyneboi(m): 8:24pm On Feb 19, 2009
If for instance you are married and your spouse had a sickness that could cost your spouse his or her life,

but your spouse kept the sickness a secret and told you after you guys were married.

Not HIV or AIDS

How would you handle the situation?

Would you file for a divorce?
Re: How Will You Handle This Situation? by patwhizkid(f): 8:31pm On Feb 19, 2009
Yes o, because nobody wants 2 bcom a widow/widower.
Re: How Will You Handle This Situation? by Czarskit(m): 11:30pm On Feb 19, 2009
Hmmn. . . Since she's dead anyway, I might just help catalyse the process by bringing in a replacement. . . I am realistic on such matters.
Re: How Will You Handle This Situation? by Magz(m): 11:31pm On Feb 19, 2009
I'd stay with my woman.

"Till death do us part"

Kna'mene?
Re: How Will You Handle This Situation? by cvibe: 11:42pm On Feb 19, 2009
You can file for divorce on the grounds of deceit.
Re: How Will You Handle This Situation? by webstar(m): 11:46pm On Feb 19, 2009
See there are things you don`t ask. You knoe ur spouse more than we do, you know what he or she will do if u r in same position, you shuld judge by that , we all re different people sees things in different ways, what i will call M, you might call E, W, someone else here might call 3 and another E, so do not deceive urself by trying to go with opinion of many people in some issues. Just try obey the golden rule.

If someone can die for you, you too shuld aswell die for the person, its not a sin grin.

Thats me,
Re: How Will You Handle This Situation? by Caper143(f): 4:43am On Feb 20, 2009
Whether you stay or go is in equal proportion to whether you truly love her or not. So do you love her enough to stand by her? Or do you walk away using the excuse that she lied to sooth your conscience?
Re: How Will You Handle This Situation? by gudvibz(f): 9:08am On Mar 22, 2017
I think i'll be very pissed for a veerrrryyyyyyy long time but i wont leave

(1) (Reply)

Can Men Ever Find Thier Dream Women / Do I Quit? / My Gurlfriend Is Bent On Having A Baby For Me:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.