Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Saraki 'Elected' Senate President While APC Senators Were Meeting With Buhari - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki 'Elected' Senate President While APC Senators Were Meeting With Buhari (62905 Views)

Flash Back: When Obanikoro Was Opposed And APC Senators Walked Out (video) / Akpabio Elected Senate Minority Leader / Senator Saraki 'emerges' Senate President While APC Senators Were Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki 'Elected' Senate President While APC Senators Were Meeting With Buhari by PStacks(m): 2:02pm On Jun 09, 2015
chukwudi44:

sharraaaap ,the olodo is a real dullarrrd

Yeah! So what he's a dullard.. He knows more than your father..
Re: Saraki 'Elected' Senate President While APC Senators Were Meeting With Buhari by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:02pm On Jun 09, 2015
peleson:

So the clark should be sacked for doing the right thing! Imagine, so gej should v sacked jega for trying to do the "suppose good thing"?
Hypocrite!
Slave!!

Learn to read between the lines before you comment.
BTW, your last lines, I send them back to you.
Peace out.
Re: Saraki 'Elected' Senate President While APC Senators Were Meeting With Buhari by Adisa89(m): 2:03pm On Jun 09, 2015
PStacks:

Coward.. Sits behind some punch pads and types what he dares not say in the full glare of light..
is that all u had to say? mtcheew! i thought u would seize my phone. ko o ni da fu e!
Re: Saraki 'Elected' Senate President While APC Senators Were Meeting With Buhari by Atigba: 2:03pm On Jun 09, 2015
We re back to the game
Re: Saraki 'Elected' Senate President While APC Senators Were Meeting With Buhari by PStacks(m): 2:03pm On Jun 09, 2015
aguiyi:

you are a fool . both you and the terrorist you are protecting his interest online.

the elections are over, bring back our girls campaign is dead, the girls are no longer talked about. the campaign leaders and directors are part of Buharis transition committee and govt. he could not show us his certificate till date. tell me the difference btw him and a dullard, idiot

Terrorist ya chu ubanka..

Your Lineage must be a linage of terrorist since you know one when u c one..
Re: Saraki 'Elected' Senate President While APC Senators Were Meeting With Buhari by Adisa89(m): 2:04pm On Jun 09, 2015
skarlet:

Your fada!

hang on....don't die like a coward too soon. u have 4 years of oppositional torture before u
Re: Saraki 'Elected' Senate President While APC Senators Were Meeting With Buhari by PStacks(m): 2:05pm On Jun 09, 2015
Adisa89:
is that all u had to say? mtcheew! i thought u would seize my phone. ko o ni da fu e!

Koni da fun baba eh ati gbogbo iran yin.. Eranko jati jati..

Omo akotileta.. Alainironu ara galatia. Oponu sowenu..
Re: Saraki 'Elected' Senate President While APC Senators Were Meeting With Buhari by Adisa89(m): 2:09pm On Jun 09, 2015
[s]
PStacks:

Koni da fun baba eh ati gbogbo iran yin.. Eranko jati jati..

Omo akotileta.. Alainironu ara galatia. Oponu sowenu..
[/s]pained! grin welcome to 4 years of constant opposition. i hope u don't jump into the lagoon before December. omo guguru ati epa..oloshi! cheesy
Re: Saraki 'Elected' Senate President While APC Senators Were Meeting With Buhari by ZUBY77(m): 2:09pm On Jun 09, 2015
NaijaTalkTown:
It is the right of the president of the federal republic of Nigeria to proclaim the new assembly before they can select a new leader. The election was however carried out in the absent of the president. This election is illegal and not recognized by the Nigerian constitution. The election should be nullified and the clerk should be persecuted. And Saraki should be expelled from APC. EFCC get ready to probe someone.

Continue deluding yourself.
The president does not need to be there to proclaim anything.
He sent the proclamation letter to the house clerk.
It was read before proceeding.

Ike Ekweremadu is a constitutional lawyer. He cannot proceed without the presidential proclamation

1 Like

Re: Saraki 'Elected' Senate President While APC Senators Were Meeting With Buhari by PStacks(m): 2:11pm On Jun 09, 2015
Adisa89:
[s][/s]pained! grin welcome to 4 years of constant opposition. i hope u don't jump into the lagoon before December. omo guguru ati epa..oloshi! cheesy

You must be the defination of that Omo-ale jati jati they used to talk about.

That kamoru the landlord says "Beware of my son Kamoru"

cheesy av spotted Kamoru today..

cheesy there u are.. Omo-ale jati jati..
Re: Saraki 'Elected' Senate President While APC Senators Were Meeting With Buhari by Tbasen: 2:12pm On Jun 09, 2015
GhaliNaaba:
He is just too ambitious!!!!!
Saraki is a born betrayer and he won't end well.
Let Efcc start probing the ba*st*ards.
His cup is full now Omo ale jati jati.

Ah! So is cup is full because he is been elected by his colleagues but you did not call EFCC for him when he decamped/left the comfort of an Umbrella to carry the dirty broom.

1 Like

Re: Saraki 'Elected' Senate President While APC Senators Were Meeting With Buhari by wordcat(m): 2:14pm On Jun 09, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Suspended from the party not the senate.They can always decamp to PDP

Even float a new party
Re: Saraki 'Elected' Senate President While APC Senators Were Meeting With Buhari by charlyge(m): 2:14pm On Jun 09, 2015
sosanova:
[size=13pt]You tambuwal me...I Saraki you grin grin grin grin
Buhari is a real Dullard for calling a meeting at such a critical time, he doesn't understand Nigeria politics
[/size]

Aswear na real dullard ....
Re: Saraki 'Elected' Senate President While APC Senators Were Meeting With Buhari by menshealth1234: 2:15pm On Jun 09, 2015
h
Re: Saraki 'Elected' Senate President While APC Senators Were Meeting With Buhari by Adisa89(m): 2:16pm On Jun 09, 2015
PStacks:

You must be the defination of that Omo-ale jati jati they used to talk about.

That kamoru the landlord says "Beware of my son Kamoru"

cheesy av spotted Kamoru today..

cheesy there u are.. Omo-ale jati jati..
product of buhari. I never expected u to be intelligent anyway grin 1mbecile
Re: Saraki 'Elected' Senate President While APC Senators Were Meeting With Buhari by Ahmeduana(m): 2:16pm On Jun 09, 2015
aguiyi:
the Daura President will be taught how far Nigeria has moved since 1985.

David mark would have emerged the senate president if all the APC senators had gone for that meeting.

1/3 of the house is 36 and we have more than that .

THE PDP PLAY THE POLITICS OF the thing wey papa take senior pikin e no dey show, if papa show am e no go give am.
Re: Saraki 'Elected' Senate President While APC Senators Were Meeting With Buhari by agabaI23(m): 2:20pm On Jun 09, 2015
ybalogs:

Clueless? YES
dumb ? No and that's when we already know what our Nobel prise winner has to offer.
What is the difference between being clueless and being a dullard? Why would you caution someone for calling a president clueless having called another a dullard?

Hipocrisy?

1 Like

Re: Saraki 'Elected' Senate President While APC Senators Were Meeting With Buhari by Lionsclaw: 2:21pm On Jun 09, 2015
PStacks:

Cry all you can! GEJ would Never come back..

He's done and dusted. He's History..

Forget GEJ, let's face a "New Nigeria"..
Ok now lets get it on. Buhari is a fuvking dullard for calling an illegal meeting when senators ought to be in session for inauguration.
Oya go and die and if you cant maim me you are a fuvking foool

1 Like

Re: Saraki 'Elected' Senate President While APC Senators Were Meeting With Buhari by jornie(m): 2:22pm On Jun 09, 2015
soe:

And i can see a supreme court judgment underway....suspending the Senate until further notice.

The illegality in the action of the so called clerk of the house will not stand. Having inaugurated 57senators only out of 109, that is not even up to a quorum (quorum is 1/3rd for normal plenary...but for extraordinary plenary such as this and constitution amendment among others specified by law, it is 2/3rd).

And this was also without the requisite formal declaration by Mr President, signalling the launching of the new assembly.
That said, APC needs to checkmate the activities of certain people. Saraki has only confirmed that he is far from "change" as he is neck deep in romance with the PdP gang. Shame to kwankwaso also, for being no different...now I know never to trust the so called N-PDP boys who ought to have been left to rot in political oblivion like Lamido and Muazu.

First, he called the VP a mere commissioner.
Secondly, he damned the meeting with mr president.
Thirdly, he paired with pdp imps.

My advicr to Buhari, this guy still has 4 heavy corruption baggages....it is either you immediately recruit Nuhu Ribadu into the EFCC, or you consult OBJ on how to deal ruthlessly with Senate Presidents.

Wabara knows what I'm talking about

Re: Saraki 'Elected' Senate President While APC Senators Were Meeting With Buhari by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 09, 2015
Franzeez:

The fact is there is No way Lawan can win, even if they are there its 57 to 51 nah
it was 57 cos saraki was the only candidate. and another candidate cannot be nominated in absentia cos he must stand up to accept the nomination
Re: Saraki 'Elected' Senate President While APC Senators Were Meeting With Buhari by Franzeez(m): 2:33pm On Jun 09, 2015
soe:
it was 57 cos saraki was the only candidate. and another candidate cannot be nominated in absentia cos he must stand up to accept the nomination

What does that mean, that the 57 are for Saraki nah?
Re: Saraki 'Elected' Senate President While APC Senators Were Meeting With Buhari by EazyMoh(m): 2:34pm On Jun 09, 2015
it's too late for APC, better tread carefully, else PDP will capitalise on this and divide you too as you divided them. just congratulate him and keep quiet, after all he is a strong member of your party. else Ameachis case will repeat itself, only that you trade places with PDP.
Re: Saraki 'Elected' Senate President While APC Senators Were Meeting With Buhari by gebest: 2:39pm On Jun 09, 2015
soe:

And i can see a supreme court judgment underway....suspending the Senate until further notice.

The illegality in the action of the so called clerk of the house will not stand. Having inaugurated 57senators only out of 109, that is not even up to a quorum (quorum is 1/3rd for normal plenary...but for extraordinary plenary such as this and constitution amendment among others specified by law, it is 2/3rd).

And this was also without the requisite formal declaration by Mr President, signalling the launching of the new assembly.
That said, APC needs to checkmate the activities of certain people. Saraki has only confirmed that he is far from "change" as he is neck deep in romance with the PdP gang. Shame to kwankwaso also, for being no different...now I know never to trust the so called N-PDP boys who ought to have been left to rot in political oblivion like Lamido and Muazu.

My advicr to Buhari, this guy still has 4 heavy corruption baggages....it is either you immediately recruit Nuhu Ribadu into the EFCC, or you consult OBJ on how to deal ruthlessly with Senate Presidents.

buhari dey form gentle man when them go impeach am his eyes go clear, bukola of all people.
Re: Saraki 'Elected' Senate President While APC Senators Were Meeting With Buhari by GhaliNaaba(m): 2:43pm On Jun 09, 2015
Tbasen:

Ah! So is cup is full because he is been elected by his colleagues but you did not call EFCC for him when he decamped/left the comfort of an Umbrella to carry the dirty broom.
He was elected by PDP senators as you are aware that real APC senators was together in a meeting with the president.
Re: Saraki 'Elected' Senate President While APC Senators Were Meeting With Buhari by uchwar1: 2:44pm On Jun 09, 2015
PStacks:

But your former president ridiculed himself to the point of insults..

It was glaring, everybody saw he was the "Chief Clueless".. That's not an insult to me, its the Obvious..

Justify why you call Buhari a Dullard..

A Distinguished Army General..

Breed Home and Abroad..
a dullard is one who can't remember the name of his vice. Also, a dullard is one who 4got the name of his political party. I can't call my president a dullard but I am not against those calling him that. I know a day like this will surely come. GEJ is a drunkard, clueless, dumb, baby seater, otueke champion.......

1 Like

Re: Saraki 'Elected' Senate President While APC Senators Were Meeting With Buhari by monex(m): 2:44pm On Jun 09, 2015
galadima77:

you're more intelligent and brilliant than Buhari yet he's the president while you're who again?

jonathan was called a dullard yet he was the president of Nigeria.

i am against insulting that office and i want to remind you that Jonathan was called worse

1 Like

Re: Saraki 'Elected' Senate President While APC Senators Were Meeting With Buhari by gbishman: 2:53pm On Jun 09, 2015
Sycophancy at its height, rather than being in the house coordinating their issues they were busy ass licking and see what it cost them.
Bitter lesson.
Re: Saraki 'Elected' Senate President While APC Senators Were Meeting With Buhari by wiseoneking: 2:54pm On Jun 09, 2015
soe:

sorry. You need to accept the present realities. Nothing will happen but you can always console your self with these words you spoke

1 Like

Re: Saraki 'Elected' Senate President While APC Senators Were Meeting With Buhari by uchwar1: 2:55pm On Jun 09, 2015
Adisa89:
product of buhari. I never expected u to be intelligent anyway grin 1mbecile
thank you. Good reply

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki 'Elected' Senate President While APC Senators Were Meeting With Buhari by dallyemmy: 2:56pm On Jun 09, 2015
PLEASE, CAN SOMEONE INTERPRET?

Re: Saraki 'Elected' Senate President While APC Senators Were Meeting With Buhari by DARELESTIN(m): 2:58pm On Jun 09, 2015
Saraki is a criminal, he is a person that suppose to just hide himself at the Senate quietly, but he has finally expose himself. Justice must take it course for all the atrocities he had committed in Kwara state. Game on, am yearning to see the end very very soon.
Re: Saraki 'Elected' Senate President While APC Senators Were Meeting With Buhari by monex(m): 3:01pm On Jun 09, 2015
PStacks:

Look! "NEVER" come up here and call the President a Dullard again in your life, otherwise I'l track you and maim you.

Your Father is the Dullard here not to have flushed you in the drains.

he should not call the president a dullard because he should respect the office. i sincerely hope you were not one of those calling ex-president Jonathan clueless.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The 3 Nigerians Who Will Serve In Biden’s Government (Pictures) / The Colonial Flag Of Nigeria Between 1914-1960 (Photo) / President Buhari Poses With His Children And Grandchildren In Aso Rock. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.